The Heritage Party - a new UK political party to get behind

As you may remember, I was a supporter of and member of UKIP for a couple of years, but I let my membership lapse in April 2020, as I'd had enough of the wrangling and failures within that party.

One of the few people I had a great deal of respect for within UKIP was David Kurten, so I was initially disappointed when he left the party, as I felt he would have been the best person to lead it.

From an email I received from him today:

Over the last few months I have been working on starting a new party which will stand for restoring and maintaining our civil liberties, free speech, traditional family values, national sovereignty and financial responsibility in government. At the current moment, the party has applied for registration with the Electoral Commission and we are awaiting approval so that we can stand in elections next May.

You can read our manifesto and sign up for our newsletter at heritageparty.org

heritage_party_logo-300x300.png

I have just read through the manifesto, and this is something I can get behind, hopefully others will too.

https://www.heritageparty.org/manifesto/

David Kurten's speech at Trafalgar Square 19th September:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/UChIFHYgYPzS/

All the 'establishment' political parties are very much 'on board' with the coronavirus/COVID-19 scam, you never hear any objections from Conservatives, Labour, Lib Dems, SNP, Greens, Plaid Cymru.

UKIP is in disarray, but even so has only really paid lip-service to the COVID scamdemic.

So basically, while I think that ultimately it may make little difference, voters in the UK need to start sticking two fingers up to the 'big parties' and stop voting for them. But don't just 'not vote', vote for some smaller party instead, one that does have your interests at heart.

That is of course if we are allowed to have any elections next year...

• Thanks 1

TO ALL FREE MEN OF OUR KINGDOM

The Magna Carta

magna-carta.jpg...here is a law which is above the King and which even he must not break. This reaffirmation of a supreme law and its expression in a general charter is the great work of Magna Carta; and this alone justifies the respect in which men have held it.--Winston Churchill, 1956

After 800 years, officialdom has finally lost respect for the Magna Carta, which has protected men’s freedom since 1215. A new generation of feudal lords resent the inalienable rights enshrined in the great charter, which “shall be observed in good faith and without deceit.” It is not in their interest, as it impedes profiteering, makes them accountable for corporate crimes and infringes on the desire for totalitarian control.

Britain has seen countless wars and threats to its sovereignty, but neither Napoleon nor Hitler could make us forfeit our rights. Now, in a time of peace, the liberties won for us and our heirs, forever… have been rescinded by the Conservative government. Magna Carta cannot be cancelled arbitrarily by subsequent English laws, but that was before the advent of “coronavirus.”

Magna Carta declared, “No official shall place a man on trial upon his own unsupported statement, without producing credible witnesses to the truth of it.” In Boris' Britain, the Home Secretary can forego the trial and jail a man on his/her own unsupported statement, without producing credible witnesses to the truth of it, indefinitely. The burden of proof is no longer proof, but reasonable suspicion.

The probability that one may offend is enough to “deny or delay, right or justice” a principle strictly forbidden by the antiquated document which states; “we will appoint as justices, constables, sheriffs, or other officials, only men that know the law of the realm and are minded to keep it well.” Any administration which opts to ignore or supersede these basic civil rights can only be corrupt to the core.

By the 13th Century it was ensured that in future, “no free man shall be seized or imprisoned, or stripped of his rights or possessions, or outlawed or exiled, or deprived of his standing in any other way, nor will we proceed with force against him, or send others to do so, except by the lawful judgement of his equals or by the law of the land.” Suspension of this ruling makes the rulers despotic.

The supreme law has been violated by those appointed to uphold it. The Magna Carta wished accordingly and commanded, “That men in our kingdom shall have and keep all these liberties, rights, and concessions, well and peaceably in their fullness and entirety for them and their heirs, of us and our heirs, in all things and all places for ever.” To overrule this precept, condemns us to servitude.

Translation of Magna Carta:

http://www.bl.uk/collections/treasures/magnatranslation.html

Edited by Velma
  • Like 2
On 9/25/2020 at 8:47 PM, sodthong said:

I'm with David all the way. How do we join ?

The party is awaiting approval from the Electoral Commission before it can be fully established.

If you are interested, you can sign up for their newsletter, and further information will be made available in due course.

• 4 weeks later...

David Kurten is saying all the right things and I like the Heritage Party Manifesto, but I would like a clear an honest opinion

from him about Israel and the Israeli Lobby in the UK. He doesn't support BDS, (the boycott of Israeli goods) and

he's visited the Israeli Parliament when he was aligned to UKIP.

And of course the manifesto doesn't include proper monetary reform, the most important being fractional reserve lending

I.e.

"Monetary policy implemented by central banks must be responsible"

When are central banks responsible!!?

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

David Kurten is saying all the right things and I like the Heritage Party Manifesto, but I would like a clear an honest opinion

from him about Israel and the Israeli Lobby in the UK. He doesn't support BDS, (the boycott of Israeli goods) and

I want the Overton window to shift, and I see Farage, Kurten and Batten as a stepping stone. Long-term we need somebody that we know only serves one master though.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

^ that is cultural marxism ie death by a thousand cuts

It is the sabbatean cult setting out to degrade and denegrate and destroy every aspect of life, health and fulfillment in our society to break our spirit and destroy our hope so that we may be utterly subjugated

Stay strong, expose them and work on counter acting moves to bolster up all the things that give health, fulfillment and freedom

• Like 1

On 10/20/2020 at 2:51 PM, Golden Retriever said:

I would like a clear an honest opinion from him about Israel and the Israeli Lobby in the UK

yes so would i. Slightly nervous about that symbol in the OP which looks a little like a pyramid with an eye in it!

And of course the manifesto doesn't include proper monetary reform, the most important being fractional reserve lending

Yes someone should speak to them about the bradbury pound

I.e.

"Monetary policy implemented by central banks must be responsible"

When are central banks responsible!!?

A debate on fractional reserve lending.

Newsletter today:

The Heritage Party is now open for members to join. We have updated our website and you can join online at heritageparty.org. Annual membership costs £25.

You can also see our priorities for the elections in London and local councils in England in May 2021. Members will be able to put themselves forward to stand as candidates in these elections, subject to vetting by the party.

There are three good reasons to join us and support the Heritage Party as the alternative to the Lib/Lab/Con system which has been running down the country for decades:

Firstly, we have a full manifesto covering the whole range of issues in politics from civil liberties to transport to education to finance. The most pressing issue this week is the imposition of a second lockdown. The Heritage Party opposes this as it will be the final nail in the coffin for tens of thousands of businesses, and continue to be devastating to civil liberties and health, both mental and physical. Yet there are dozens of other issues facing the country due to bad leadership and the collusion of other parties to run our country down.

We want to restore parents’ rights as primary educators of their children, particularly in regard to Sex and Relationships Education which is being forced on children across the country, and we oppose plans to bring in new regulation and registration of home education. We want a full return of our national sovereignty when we leave the EU's institutions at the end of the year, including full control over our fishing waters. We want government to be financially responsible and not waste billions of pounds of our money on nonsensical schemes like HS2, offshore wind-farms and unlicensed vaccines. We want to create a culture where people are not afraid to use their freedom of speech, and where the police deal with real crime and real criminals rather than harass people for expressing politically incorrect opinions.

Secondly, we will be a grassroots party. At the moment we are recruiting Regional and County Organisers to connect people in local areas and help select candidates in the very short period of time before the local elections next May. Our aim however, is to open branches in every constituency to give local members a say in the party, and who will represent the party on a local level. This will develop over the coming months as more people join and support us.

Thirdly, we are a not-for-profit organisation. Unlike some other political parties, we do not have shareholders who are entitled to take dividends and receive a share of the party’s capital if it is wound up.

I hope you that you decide to get involved and join us as a member to restore our great nation to what it should be. You are most welcome!

👍

• 4 weeks later...

All political parties are owned and controlled by corporations. Once people realise that fact, hopefully they will stop giving them power. Their is no solution in this current democracy system, other than to not participate. Oliver Cromwell's vision of democracy never took into account corporations and private banks. This is why the current system is fucked beyond repair. If you think voting for this party is going to change that, then one is deluded.

Edited by kestrel
21 hours ago, kestrel said:

All political parties are owned and controlled by corporations. Once people realise that fact, hopefully they will stop giving them power. Their is no solution in this current democracy system, other than to not participate. Oliver Cromwell's vision of democracy never took into account corporations and private banks. This is why the current system is fucked beyond repair. If you think voting for this party is going to change that, then one is deluded.

That is true perhaps of all the 'big' political parties, what is known as "The Establishment". Here in the UK I'm talking Conservative, Labour, Liberal Democrat and Greens.

Some of the 'smaller parties' are questionable, in particular the likes of the SNP (Scottish National Party) and Plaid Cymru, I'd also add the Brexit Party to this list, and perhaps even UKIP.

Certainly nothing will ever change while people continue to vote in their masses for the 'big parties', and neither will 'not participating', as this just means the big parties retain their grip on power with a smaller number of votes.

Some hope does lie in the 'even smaller parties', those that don't get any mainstream media (Establishment) attention, but that proves a challenge in itself namely by getting people aware of them and their policies, and then getting the electorate to vote for them in the numbers required to 'oust' the Establishment contenders.

Hypothetically it can be done, but it would require a new party to find a way to reach the millions of disgruntled people who either don't bother to vote, spoil their ballot paper, or just vote for one party "to stop the other getting in".

we-didn't-vote.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

No individual has the authority to make laws their neighbour, or anyone else, must obey. So how can it be moral or just for any individual to delegate 'authority' they don't have to someone else, such as a so-called politician? 

Also, by voting, an individual literally advocates the use of force (aggression, coercion, violence). Not only that, but it's ludicrous that anyone else should have that right to vote against your life, liberty, or property without your consent. Just like it is ludicrous to believe that you have a right to use aggression upon other individuals.

Worse still, the act of voting grants legitimacy to the idea that it is acceptable for the majority/collective to use the coercive arm of the 'government' to impose their will on the minority/individual using force, or threat of force, and for that reason, it is immoral to vote. 

Voting makes the voter no better than the aggression based politicians they vote for. If one votes, one participates. If one participates, one condones and endorses the process, and subsequently, what those so-called elected representatives do and say in your name. The act of voting makes one an accessory to the criminal actions committed by those politicians and regulations which 'you' voted for.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, dumbcritic said:

No individual has the authority to make laws their neighbour, or anyone else, must obey. So how can it be moral or just for any individual to delegate 'authority' they don't have to someone else, such as a so-called politician? 

bingo!

• 3 months later...

David Kurten challenged Mayor Sadiq Khan in a London Assembly meeting this week.

You will notice that David does not get any 'straight answer' (excuse the pun), but as is typical, the responses merely dance around the question, and end up just an utterance of repeated mantras and soundbites.

What David asks and says is then denounced as 'offensive' by other London Assembly members.

Maybe Mr Kurten was pushing too hard and perhaps this was not relevant for the point of the meeting.

But what was obvious to me is the 'programmed' nature of the other assembly members, when it comes to 'certain' topics of discussion.

When you're up against 'Common Purpose', your back is against the wall if you're any kind of 'maverick'.

• Like 1