EU approves Insects for human consumption

pabs

why people need pets is what I wonder, just part of modern consumption society as a means to divide populations and isolate human beings... dogs are tools or 'home appliances' to keep children busy and make-up for lack of affection from parents, also for security or defense and many old or lonely people's only friends are these pets... men should be worth more than that...

18 hours ago, chud said:

why people need pets is what I wonder, just part of modern consumption society as a means to divide populations and isolate human beings... dogs are tools or 'home appliances' to keep children busy and make-up for lack of affection from parents, also for security or defense and many old or lonely people's only friends are these pets... men should be worth more than that...

Well, I guess from my perspective, having an animal close by is incredibly healing. 

People can be destroying.. So to find an element of hope and love, within a pet companion, can be everything to someone. 

I know what you're saying, but pet companions (for company, working, protection and even warmth), have been a part of our society for thousands of years. We are connected deeply :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/25/2020 at 2:08 PM, serpentine said:

Hi pabs!

Frying up a batch of swarming locusts that have just stripped your farmland bare might be a reasonable thing to do.

But will these insects be freerange, factory bred and/or genetically modified?

I have eaten many insects in a different continent before. However if they're bred in a lab, it's not so nice to eat

Anyway the likes of Klaus Schwab will be dining on the finest fish whilst us useless eaters will be on bugs.

No wonder the vegans are pissed sometimes

Edited by Shake

I feed wandering cats where I live so please don’t assume I despise animals or anything, I neither eat or hate them… :classic_laugh:

On the history of pet owning I’m not sure it widely reached the largest layers of the population before living in town and modern comfort became the standard. Until then animals in general had been used as workforce or exploited as production tools but had a role to play and their job to do in human society.

It’s always been seen as a disgrace for aristocrats to keep the livestock in the same building as the household, but to peasants their animals’ body heat would help warming-up the house in winter. Dogs would serve them as shepherds or watchers against vagrants but weren’t allowed to stay in the house or even enter it I guess, while aristocrats would mainly use dogs for hunting. All in all men then were as much tougher towards 'pets' as they were nicer to each other and their own kind than today...

You are what you eat. A universally recognised statement.

Living on a diet of rats, cockroaches, insects and all the rest of the vile crap the nwo has got lined up for us is going to ruin our health. Not matter how they sell it, from showing us pictures of jewish actress nicole kidman smiling and eating a bowl of worms, to making us believe it is all about reducing animal suffering. It's really all about superiority, how they are so much better than us. The rich and powerful want a massive reduction of the working class because they are tired of us breathing in their air, eating their food, living on their planet.

Intresting how they find us so repulsive yet have no problem extending their arms out with the begging bowl in their hands and taking our money.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...