What the hell is this!?

I was watching a YouTube video ‘The Dollar Vigilante’ and he mentioned a site called Deagel and how it has projections for populations of the countries of the world for 2025. Can anyone tell me a bit more about Deagel because it’s hard to get any decent info? Here is an example of the projections for the UK - a huge reduction in people. Obviously I know the plan for humanity with Covid, and they want to kill people. But this is so freaky and making it more real. Wtf.

FBD7E69C-B784-456D-9E69-F56560B1332D.jpeg

As things are going with the current bunch of power crazed morons that you call a government, it's probably correct. What factors will influence this population decline?

Vaccination

Starvation

Emigration

Civil War,

Race War, Black Lives Matter.

Islam becoming a majority.

All these are not only possible, but likely.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, ItsTheTruthThough said:

I was watching a YouTube video ‘The Dollar Vigilante’ and he mentioned a site called Deagel and how it has projections for populations of the countries of the world for 2025. Can anyone tell me a bit more about Deagel because it’s hard to get any decent info? Here is an example of the projections for the UK - a huge reduction in people. Obviously I know the plan for humanity with Covid, and they want to kill people. But this is so freaky and making it more real. Wtf.

The Deagel website has been known about in the truth community for several years but has been regaining interest amidst the current scamdemic.

You may be interested in the thread below.

• Like 1

Mobile phones have already killed people ... but better than that they are the living dead, their energy is sucked out through their eyes ... doesn't get better than that.

Killing them is easy and results in nothing.

The best is if you get them to willingly betray their own nature and help them to destroy all those things that supported their lives with phoney dreams of instant success.

Edited by rideforever
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

The Deagel website has been known about in the truth community for several years but has been regaining interest amidst the current scamdemic.

You may be interested in the thread below.

Thank you I will take a look, I’m brand new to the community and fairly recently woken up properly.

6 minutes ago, ItsTheTruthThough said:

I wonder why such a big depopulation prediction in certain countries such as the UK and USA though? 

Because both countries have the biggest, lying, fraudulent, dumbest, stupidest. knuckle-dragging, clowns and full blown idiots as leaders?

Even more important is why is the population GROWING in Black and Muslim countries? Remember MANY Blacks are supposed Muslims (bit like many Christians are supposed Christians.) 

Could it be that they are LESS hygienic, and have more testosterone, less gays, transvestites. #MeToo, men-haters and lesbians and they are out-breeding seven colours of shit out of us dumb Whites?

Edited by Someone2630
1 hour ago, Someone2630 said:

Because both countries have the biggest, lying, fraudulent, dumbest, stupidest. knuckle-dragging, clowns and full blown idiots as leaders?

Even more important is why is the population GROWING in Black and Muslim countries? Remember MANY Blacks are supposed Muslims (bit like many Christians are supposed Christians.) 

Could it be that they are LESS hygienic, and have more testosterone, less gays, transvestites. #MeToo, men-haters and lesbians and they are out-breeding seven colours of shit out of us dumb Whites?

Food for thought I suppose 😐

I’d never considered these factors.

4 hours ago, ItsTheTruthThough said:

I wonder why such a big depopulation prediction in certain countries such as the UK and USA though? 

Because they're largely protestant western nations that need to fall to bring in the Chinese century?

• Thanks 1
47 minutes ago, Coldrum said:

Speaking of Pike, check this article.

Mystery 200-year-old letter revealed World War 3 plans – and final battle against Islam

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/world-war-3-letter-albert-17240458

A premonition by the French prophet Nostradamus foresees a "Muslim army" marching through Europe and claims a third world war will soon begin and end in 27 years time.

Zalman foretold Russia would then go to war with Turkey before the Russians would team up with Muslims for a final battle.

No population reduction for Russia on the Deagel forecast.

russia.jpg.81dd67f54dbb77661e4614676e7ec231.jpg

Out of reactions for last couple of posts so , Cheers 

Silent weapons for quiet wars , remember this one .

Was going to link pdf to Silent weapons for quiet wars , but opps messed it up

You can find it on Stop the crime dot net

Edited by Coldrum
  • Like 1
39 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Speaking of Pike, check this article.

Mystery 200-year-old letter revealed World War 3 plans – and final battle against Islam

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/world-war-3-letter-albert-17240458

No population reduction for Russia on the Deagel forecast.

russia.jpg.81dd67f54dbb77661e4614676e7ec231.jpg

A+

HOME > MUSEUM > ABOUT THE MUSEUM > VILNA GAON ELIJAH BEN SOLOMON ZALMAN > VILNA GAON ELIJAH BEN SOLOMON ZALMAN (1720-1797)

VILNA GAON ELIJAH BEN SOLOMON ZALMAN (1720-1797)

Jewish community of GDL (the Great Duchy of Lithuania) of old had its own distinctive character and was different from Jewish communities of other countries. It was deep-rooted in GDL and kept old religious traditions. There were many famous religious schools, yeshivots in Lithuania, many famous rabbis, cantors and experts of Talmud who came from Lithuania. The Lithuanian Jewish community, to compare it with others, was more conservative and more resistant to novelties. Under the influence of prominent local religious authorities and social conditions, the specific world-view of Lithuanian Jews was formed in the cultural space of GDL, which was distinctive for its synthesis of religious imperative and rational thinking, and the specific type of Jewish mentality, because of which the Lithuanian Jews were started to be called the Litvaks. The most famous religious authority, who determined the religious and cultural singularity of the Lithuanian Jews, was a sage of the 18th century – the Vilna Gaon.

The name of Vilna Gaon Elijah ben Solomon Zalman, the greatest sage of the 18th century, the world-famous commentator of Torah and Talmud, made Vilnius famous as Lithuanian Jerusalem. His powerful intellect and erudition caused Vilnius to become a spiritual center of Jews that was, known all over the world. As Jacob S. Reizin wrote in the beginning of the 20th century, “After completing the Talmud, almost no expert of Jewish literature was better than or at least equal to Elijah of Vilnius.”

It is often affirmed that the Vilna Gaon started a new era of researching Mikra (the Scripture), Mishnah and Talmud. The creative heritage of the Vilna Gaon – commentaries on Mikra, Mishnah, Talmud, Tikkunei Ha-Zohar (The Book of Splendor), Tikunim Mi-Zohar Khadash (The New Book of Splendor) - is being studied together with other works of the most famous Jewish sages in the most famous yeshivot of the world. 

In the course of time, Gaon became a legendary, and even a mystified personality. His name was surrounded with the most colorful legends. Stories of his life, told by one person to another, became known in Jewish Diaspora of different countries.
Elijah ben Solomon Zalman was born in 1720. His father Solomon Zalman was a good expert of Talmud, and a descendant of a rabbi of Vilnius Isaac Kremer.
Already in his childhood Elijah was distinguished among other boys of his age for his abilities. At only six years of age, he gave his first homily in the Great Synagogue of Vilnius, where he displayed his extremely good knowledge of rabbinical literature. In contrast to the practice of the time, Elijah did not study at a yeshivot, and started his independent studies of the Scripture and Talmud very early. For some time (starting at the age of seven) Elijah studied under rabbi of Kėdainiai Moses Margalioth.
After half a year, he returned to Vilnius and continued studying independently. In addition to his studies of Torah and Talmud, Elijah investigated the theoretical Kabbalah, and while not yet thirteen, he engaged in the practical Kabbalah, attempting to create a golem. This fact of Gaon’s life is mentioned in the writings of one of his most famous pupils, Chaim of Volozhin, who established the famous Volozhin yeshivot after Gaon’s death. Some researchers suppose that the studies of Kabbalah strengthened Elijahu’s bent for seclusion, which was already seen in his childhood. At the age of twenty, Elijah abandoned his wife and children, and left to wander around cities and towns of Poland and Germany . There are plenty of legends about this period of his life, telling about Gaon’s holiness and his universal knowledge, which surprised even the scientists of Europe. After five years of wandering, in 1745, Gaon returned to Vilnius and remained there up to his death in 1797.

Contemporaries of the Vilna Gaon were not the only ones amazed by his extraordinary erudition and knowledge of many secular sciences. His creative heritage, consisting of more than seventy treatises on various topics - commentaries on the Scripture, the Talmud, mystic texts of Kabbalah, then a grammar of Hebrew, and treatises on a long list of such general sciences as geometry, astronomy, medicine, and so on - still excite great interest both of religious authorities of modern Jews and of scientists.

Worldwide authority of Gaon Elijah ben Solomon is so great, that one could scarcely find a religious and practicing Jew who would not know the “Vilna Gaon”, “Elijah Gaon” or Ha-GRA (an acronym of Ha Gaon Rabbi Elijahu).

Vilna Gaon Museum of Jewish History
2017. All rights reserved.

Register of Legal Entities Code 190757374
Address: Naugarduko st. 10/2, LT 01309 Vilnius, Lithuania
Tel: (00370) 5 231 2357  Fax: (00370)5 231 2358   Email: [email protected]

Explore:

travellers-choiceBW.pngTripAdvisor_logoWhite.png

Connect: 

facebook-text-logo-transparent-10White.p

View: 

Solid_color_You_Tube_logoWhite.png

Donate: 

PayPalWhite.png

created at ease

• Like 1
1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I've wanted to emmigrate for years to Grenada. Too late now. Stuck here in the UK and they are going to toast us. This way they get the China regime Worldwide.......

No religion, no life, no soul, no individuality, no cash, no love, no fucking life!

I will die fighting for freedom though.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Fluke said:

@Someone2630 depressing stuff. I dont see a way out.

Fluke i agree , but try not to dwell on the past or worry to much about the future .

Just live your life to the best you can right , here and now , look after your loved ones 

And yourself .....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
13 hours ago, Someone2630 said:

As things are going with the current bunch of power crazed morons that you call a government, it's probably correct. What factors will influence this population decline?

Vaccination

Starvation

Emigration

Civil War,

Race War, Black Lives Matter.

Islam becoming a majority.

All these are not only possible, but likely.

Lol, not around here.

3 hours ago, Someone2630 said:

Military Coup or full blown revolution. I really don't see any other way.

And the military are owned by the banks and materialism so it likely won't happen. The military have been working for the cabal for decades and when you point this out it is the very military who swore to uphold the Constitution who I've found are the first to take away a persons rights for pointing out that they are loyal to those who are breaking down humanity.

It is most obvious in the automotive community where so many military people play with materialism. They get large bonuses and the first place they go is shopping for a new car or new parts. I've seen it for years when I was in that world and finally got sick of all the military nut-swinging and stroking of ego's simply because GI Joe got a used EVO or a set of new forged wheels.

Don't expect the military to save us, they never have at least over the last century now that we know almost all of these wars have been built on lies about fighting communism. Now look, the USA are letting the communists walk right in and burn cities to the ground and yet the military are busy bidding on cars on bring a trailer dot com.