EVERYTHING FOOD RELATED

Rich Tea biscuits contain sugar and glucose fructose syrup. 

Rich Tea biscuits - the light one - 30% less sugar - contain sugar and Polydextrose glucose fructose syrup.

When I used to research these things I gathered that GFS is GM corn? I  avoid dextrose as it feels like it 'turns my stomach'.

What on earth is Polydextrose glucose fructose syrup?

Something else on the list to look up.

On 2/2/2023 at 9:06 AM, alexa said:

NWO Food Companies / Toxic Food

People are being heavily poisoned on purpose. But why? The sick people can’t revolt against the government, they feel depressed, hopeless and that’s how Big Pharma, Doctors and Hospitals make money. Read labels on everything you buy and look up all the ingredients, so you know what you are putting in your body. This is just a short list of companies who sell toxic GMO food full of chemicals. Only buy ORGANIC non-GMO food. PSA - People Stay Alive!

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=S8WKU8DXN2HW

image_2023-02-02_090606000.png.2418de6a3a8dd0d0f9a35e3dd47e0b27.png

I searched GMO and picked your post, as there is a programme on the world service called the food chain, discussing governments in India and Kenya want their citizens to eat genetically modified food. 

Over 90% of corn, soy in USA is GM apparently. 

• Thanks 1

Cont ...

"In the USA they are using the term bio engineered. They are also going to use a QR code without a label. Maybe GM is cheaper, or better for the environment, or the animals." ... "Do you have an appetite for GM food? Let us know"

Edited by Observations

• 2 weeks later...

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2023/05/10/apeel-synthetic-fruit-coating.aspx

Allegedly

Synthetic ?

Edible coating " but  some extra tiny  toxicity ,heavy metals etc  it appears to suggest here allegedly?

Same w e f usual players! 

Is it only on fruit with the stickers ?

Doesn't appear to wash off ?

Does it (like pesticides , fungicides etc ) penetrate skin of fruit/ vegetable?

Edited by Talorgan

9 hours ago, Talorgan said:

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2023/05/10/apeel-synthetic-fruit-coating.aspx

Allegedly

Synthetic ?

Edible coating " but  some extra tiny  toxicity ,heavy metals etc  it appears to suggest here allegedly?

Same w e f usual players! 

Is it only on fruit with the stickers ?

Doesn't appear to wash off ?

Does it (like pesticides , fungicides etc ) penetrate skin of fruit/ vegetable?

Thanks Taylorgan, the first time i took an interest in this sort of thing was when I realised the lemons were waxed, and I couldn't look at lemons in pubs the same. I noticed you can buy unwaxed lemons. 

I don't like the coating on apples. So much fruit has that fake shine. 

I looked into apeel, I think it's Gates and Branson. 

I heard Sunak today mention food and how not being in the EU, we can make our own rules, etc. I get the impression when I read up on these things that EU rules were protecting us from some genetic modification and tampering? I'm not sure if that is true. I keep wondering about that. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Observations said:

Thanks Taylorgan, the first time i took an interest in this sort of thing was when I realised the lemons were waxed, and I couldn't look at lemons in pubs the same. I noticed you can buy unwaxed lemons. 

I don't like the coating on apples. So much fruit has that fake shine. 

I looked into apeel, I think it's Gates and Branson. 

I heard Sunak today mention food and how not being in the EU, we can make our own rules, etc. I get the impression when I read up on these things that EU rules were protecting us from some genetic modification and tampering? I'm not sure if that is true. I keep wondering about that. 

Yes I get that impression I suppose if possible and ideally seeking out local and trusted suppliers etc is good idea but also organisations like

the Soil Association have listed standards of production which should protect against this I hope .

Also if enough people don't buy  the modified synthetic sprayed stuff the easier / cheaper it should become I think.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

sweetener sucralose causes dna damage

Trouble is, nobody listens. My daughter's partner is a pharmacist of all things yet he drinks 3L bottles of Diet Coke as if they're going out of fashion!

You can lead a horse to water .. but if it prefers Diet Coke ................................................

Edited by webtrekker

Don't know how true this is but it helps explain all the food processing plants that have gone up in flames recently, in this tweet the poster reveals that Pres. Putin has declared GMO's as banned throughout Russia and anyone violating this Law is considered a terrorist, we can only hope at this stage that it is a fact, will try to get more info on this, 👍

Barbara O’Neil on GMO

3 hours ago, sock muppet said:

Don't know how true this is but it helps explain all the food processing plants that have gone up in flames recently, in this tweet the poster reveals that Pres. Putin has declared GMO's as banned throughout Russia and anyone violating this Law is considered a terrorist, we can only hope at this stage that it is a fact, will try to get more info on this, 👍

Barbara O’Neil on GMO

Fat cheque, TRUE

Mum don't go to Iceland, go Russia instead, 🤣

RT article from 2014

Duma approves tougher GMO labeling rules

https://www.rt.com/russia/204851-russia-duma-gmo-fines/

rtrbgmo.webp.c522103db3bf014699d4d654148b65ee.webp

Russian document

https://web.archive.org/web/20220901072106/http://publication.pravo.gov.ru/Document/View/0001201607040147?index=0

English translated document explaining implications from 2016

https://apps.fas.usda.gov/newgainapi/api/report/downloadreportbyfilename?filename=Russia Bans Cultivation and Breeding of GE Crops and Animal_Moscow_Russian Federation_7-12-2016.pdf

Quote:

'Report Highlights:
On July 3, 2016, President Putin signed Federal Law 358-FZ “On amendments to certain legislative acts
of the Russian Federation concerning improvement of the state regulation in the sphere of genetic-
engineering activities.” These amendments prohibit cultivation of genetically engineered plants and
breeding of genetically engineered animals on the territory of the Russian Federation, strengthen state
control and monitoring of processing and imports of GE organisms and products derived from such
organisms and set penalties for violations of this federal law.'

• 1 month later...

My first of his (Dr. Suneel Dhand) I watched today in which he talks about the use of Titanium Dioxide in foods, especially in the USA.

Titanium Dioxide is a Nano Particle found in stuff like Skittles, M&M's and Gummy Sweets etc, even in (some? or many?) coffee creamers.

Let's continue and cultivate more interest in this thread users & members, which ought be contributed to more on DIF!... Come on!! 🙂🧐🫡

• Like 1

The Red Smartie - Your already eating insects & don't even realize it.

The brightly-coloured sweet contains a red dye processed from the dried body of the female cochineal insect, collected in central America. It produces the colorant cochineal, otherwise known as carmine or E120. This Colorant is used in many other foods also.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Is this Channel 4's most tasteless show ever?: Viewers blast new Gregg Wallace program that sees TV chef sampling 'human meat'

Channel 4 has been branded as ‘beyond the pale’ after appearing to show Gregg Wallace and Michel Roux Jr eating human flesh.

The controversial broadcaster sparked new outrage with a satirical documentary about a factory which manufactured ‘engineered human meat’.

Billed as a solution for cash-strapped families, MasterChef host Wallace interviewed ‘donors’ who were selling their flesh to fictional firm ‘Good Harvest’.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12332767/Is-Channel-4s-tasteless-Viewers-blast-new-Greg-Wallace-program-sees-TV-chef-sampling-human-meat.html

They say the program is a fake spoof, but is it ? Or is it mean't to put us all off eating meat ?

Edited by alexa
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, alexa said:

Is this Channel 4's most tasteless show ever?: Viewers blast new Gregg Wallace program that sees TV chef sampling 'human meat'

Channel 4 has been branded as ‘beyond the pale’ after appearing to show Gregg Wallace and Michel Roux Jr eating human flesh.

The controversial broadcaster sparked new outrage with a satirical documentary about a factory which manufactured ‘engineered human meat’.

Billed as a solution for cash-strapped families, MasterChef host Wallace interviewed ‘donors’ who were selling their flesh to fictional firm ‘Good Harvest’.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12332767/Is-Channel-4s-tasteless-Viewers-blast-new-Greg-Wallace-program-sees-TV-chef-sampling-human-meat.html

They say the program is a fake spoof, but is it ? Or is it mean't to put us all off eating meat ?

Cannibal to wife =' I don't like your mother, in fact, I never have liked your mother, and, you know that'!  Wife to cannibal= 'Stop moaning, push her to the side of your plate, and just eat the chips, I just wish I hadn't bothered inviting her for dinner in the first place'!🤔

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, alexa said:

This program can be seen here

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/gregg-wallace-the-british-miracle-meat/on-demand/75022-001

3 hours ago, alexa said:

Heard on radio, some viewers were convinced it was real (me I don't know as I have no TV - good) and those people thought they could trust & believe Greg Wallace beforehand (supposing because he appears a jolly friendly character to some), but now they are not so sure, since during the program or a short while after viewers were finding out by researching or quick referencing the web this, was not all it appears, as you say Alexa, as might have been obvious likely a spoof - at least by outside impressions.

Edited by Certified Green of Heart

4 hours ago, Certified Green of Heart said:

Heard on radio, some viewers were convinced it was real (me I don't know as I have no TV - good) and those people thought they could trust & believe Greg Wallace beforehand (supposing because he appears a jolly friendly character to some), but now they are not so sure, since during the program or a short while after viewers were finding out by researching or quick referencing the web this, was not all it appears, as you say Alexa, as might have been obvious likely a spoof - at least by outside impressions.

After watching the program I'm not so sure, the facility is surround by barb wire &  security cameras every where & called ( the good harvest) & Greg said it looked more like a prison.

The best steaks Greg & his chef buddy tasted were harvested from Children, the whole program stinks to high heaven & i'll never watch master chef in the same light ever again.:classic_angry:

If you've got a lap top you should be able to stream it on channel 4, it's called ' The British Miracle Meat'.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, alexa said:

After watching the program I'm not so sure, the facility is surround by barb wire &  security cameras every where & called ( the good harvest) & Greg said it looked more like a prison.

The best steaks Greg & his chef buddy tasted were harvested from Children, the whole program stinks to high heaven & i'll never watch master chef in the same light ever again.:classic_angry:

If you've got a lap top you should be able to stream it on channel 4, it's called ' The British Miracle Meat'.

Call me paranoid or seeing connections here, there and everywhere, but i'm sensing a pattern to all of this, 🤔

Predictive programming or subliminal messaging to soften up the morality of what would normally be considered as outrageous, much like murdering people with an inject-able bio-weapon has become oh so passé these dayz, 🙄

monster-chef.webp.cc786792dbb1c90b02724e30af58b173.webpmonster-munch.webp.4de51858d7a61130eea4e648726b8f80.webpmonster-drink.webp.d1f5022c32cb3f57dd8c11d338372472.webp

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, sock muppet said:

Call me paranoid or seeing connections here, there and everywhere, but i'm sensing a pattern to all of this, 🤔

Predictive programming or subliminal messaging to soften up the morality of what would normally be considered as outrageous, much like murdering people with an inject-able bio-weapon has become oh so passé these dayz, 🙄

monster-chef.webp.cc786792dbb1c90b02724e30af58b173.webpmonster-munch.webp.4de51858d7a61130eea4e648726b8f80.webpmonster-drink.webp.d1f5022c32cb3f57dd8c11d338372472.webp

Your probably right, lowering the standard of our morals, I mean look at a the Gays now, most of the people these days do not find it morally wrong. They'll employ anything these days to grab your soul.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just to totally change the current subject-

I was reading an extremely interesting pdf on the hidden dangers of wheat the other night.

The Lutin in wheat germ gluten is addictive, with an opiate like peptide making you crave it.

It causes inflammation all over the body, not just the gut, which also causes leaky gut and IBS, which can also be viewed as celiac.

People who are celiacs are merely having a healthy reaction to a poison, the rest of us experience a reaction elsewhere in the body at a later time, unnoticeable and seemingly unconnected to wheat, it creeps up on you over time. 

Another substance in wheat germ binds to chitin within our cells, (crab, insect shells) causing disease, this is why people take glucosamine supplements, glucosamine is just ground up crab shells which acts as a distraction so the wheat leaves our cells alone and binds to the glucosamine. 

It’s crazy how bad wheat, oats, soy, barley and rice are for us.

Apparantly the only safe grains for human consumption are quinoa, buckwheat and amaranth.

Look at our culture and the past (romans etc) , and the food advertised and promoted everywhere, it’s like we’re being secretly culled via every avenue. We should be living for hundreds of years, this is another example of death by a thousand paper cuts.

Mind blown

Here’s the link

sorry it’s not working 

s

Edited by LastOneLeftInTheCounty
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Apparantly the only safe grains for human consumption are quinoa, buckwheat and amaranth.

Look at our culture and the past (romans etc) , and the food advertised and promoted everywhere, it’s like we’re being secretly culled via every avenue. We should be living for hundreds of years, this is another example of death by a thousand paper cuts.

Mind blown

Here’s the link

sorry it’s not working 

s

Buckwheat, quinoa and amaranth are not grains - they are often called pseudo grains, as they don't grow on a grass type plant but are unrelated seeds

• 2 weeks later...

I think there's only me in the world who can't stand Lurpak butter. I've been saying it has a weird taste for years (a bit like honey) and when I read about it, they ripen the milk before churning. Ripen?!.....RIPEN?! Why not just make the butter with the fresh cream? Those Norsemen love a good fermentation process don't they? I like normal unsalted or lightly salted butter but Lurpak eeeew it's orrible. Thought I'd express myself a bit.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...