Jump to content

Your Soul Is Own By The Vatican [video]


Recommended Posts

Santos Bonacci discusses how the Jesuits created the first express trusts in history under the papal bull of 1302 which took ownership of the birth certificate to enslave humanity which we know of today as the legal fiction or strawman... This is essential stuff to learn and study so share it everywhere you can...

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 months later...

Peace be upon you,

 

Thanks for this upload and share Kestrel - it's a very informative video and covers loads that I haven't heard before. I had very vague knowledge on this and now I'm better informed - I'm only 20 minutes in, now going to watch the rest just wanted to post to say thanks and respect for sharing.

 

 

EDIT - Just watched the entire thing - very interesting stuff indeed, sounds like he describes a English man called Raymond StClaire if anybody is interested. (The guy who called out the judge has abandoned court)

Edited by kninjahman
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Good to see people are finding this thread again.

 

With regard to the Vatican's creation of the Papal Bull of 1302, it allows them to own your birth certificate and the legal fiction associated with it (name in uppercase letters on your birth certificate). Your name on your birth certificate (upper case letters) is registered as a corporation since birth. Your birth certificate is therefore a bond which is floated on the stock market.

 

Why does the legal fiction register you as a coporation via your legal fiction? It is because martime admiltary law (law of money) can only be dealt with through two corporations (you - the legal fiction which is registered as a corporation when your birth was registered by your parents, and that of the bank, loan or credit card). You also represent yourself as a corporation when stepping into court and when entering into contracts (registering to vote contracts you with government which is also a corporation as are you). Lulz. It a great mind fuck isn't it? I am glad people are waking up to this.

 

I would love to see Santos Bonnaci interviewed by David Icke. Lets hope this happens soon.

Edited by kestrel
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

known of this for some years now and it is refreshing to see it still being spread around

We truly need to get this important knowledge out to all Men and Women of this World, including our little Men & Women, who apparently, we should not call our children [another mind fuck, trip up] something i need to learn more about

I believe those who free themselves, should help others free themselves too, this is what is happening and we should all add to that upon freeing ourselves

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The description of the word arrest in legalese- The detainment of a man's person (ie-the man and the person are not the same thing).

 

The word person derives from persona ......

 

Persona-   A persona (plural personae or personas), depending to the context, can refer to either the public image of one's personality, or the social role that one adopts, or a fictional character. The word derives from Latin, where it originally referred to a...............theatrical mask.

 

I've posted this before on here but it really just blows me away more than anything else......... Don't get caught up in the act.

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

This is all bullshit.

In Spain during the so-called Inquisition ... prisoners in the Spanish jails begged to be moved to the Church jails because the treatment was so much better.  In the Spanish jail 10% of prisoners died.

 

Not something you hear every day.

 

In amongst all the research into history ... one thing you have to know above everything is that a certain type of human-c*** is always around telling you how horrible people are, they ... divide people.  They tell you that you were mistreated and pointed out "who dunnit".

These kinds of human-c****s make very good journalists.   A lot of them at the moment seem to come from the UK.

In black countries they tell black people to be more white and bleach themselves.

In white countries they tell the whites to be more black.

The look through history and tell you that you were wronged.

That you should be free because you are so great and never need to earn anything.

 

These human-c***s like the one in the video up there .... these are the people who destroy human societies.  They are experts at mixing fact and fiction, and pointing the finger ... at making you angry.

 

Beware of these people.  Beware of these ... greasy slime people.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brad the lad said:

The description of the word arrest in legalese- The detainment of a man's person (ie-the man and the person are not the same thing).

 

The word person derives from persona ......

 

Persona-   A persona (plural personae or personas), depending to the context, can refer to either the public image of one's personality, or the social role that one adopts, or a fictional character. The word derives from Latin, where it originally referred to a...............theatrical mask.

 

I've posted this before on here but it really just blows me away more than anything else......... Don't get caught up in the act.

 

 

 

fckn a!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/23/2021 at 1:52 AM, rideforever said:

These kinds of human-c****s make very good journalists.   A lot of them at the moment seem to come from the UK.

In black countries they tell black people to be more white and bleach themselves.

In white countries they tell the whites to be more black.

The look through history and tell you that you were wronged.

That you should be free because you are so great and never need to earn anything.

 

These human-c***s like the one in the video up there .... these are the people who destroy human societies.  They are experts at mixing fact and fiction, and pointing the finger ... at making you angry.

 

Beware of these people.  Beware of these ... greasy slime people.

 

Could you please stop referring to Piers Morgan like this🤣

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/22/2021 at 8:30 AM, CharlieBoy78 said:

We truly need to get this important knowledge out to all Men and Women of this World.

 

One man has done just that. His name is Christopher James. Christopher worked as a lawyer for many years. His curosity led him to research how your birth certificate registers you as a corporation, and how to obtain ownership of your legal fiction via administering yourself with a new birth certificate. He has an amazing knowledge. Please watch his videos on his page and to study the foundational knowledge on his page.

 

Chrisophers website you may find at http://www.awarriorcalls.com

Edited by kestrel
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2021 at 3:52 PM, rideforever said:

This is all bullshit.

In Spain during the so-called Inquisition ... prisoners in the Spanish jails begged to be moved to the Church jails because the treatment was so much better.  In the Spanish jail 10% of prisoners died.

 

Not something you hear every day.

 

In amongst all the research into history ... one thing you have to know above everything is that a certain type of human-c*** is always around telling you how horrible people are, they ... divide people.  They tell you that you were mistreated and pointed out "who dunnit".

These kinds of human-c****s make very good journalists.   A lot of them at the moment seem to come from the UK.

In black countries they tell black people to be more white and bleach themselves.

In white countries they tell the whites to be more black.

The look through history and tell you that you were wronged.

That you should be free because you are so great and never need to earn anything.

 

These human-c***s like the one in the video up there .... these are the people who destroy human societies.  They are experts at mixing fact and fiction, and pointing the finger ... at making you angry.

 

Beware of these people.  Beware of these ... greasy slime people.

 

 

OMG, how deluded you are, such shortsightedness and in denial, surprises me you are even on here if that's your attitude and stance to this

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/26/2021 at 11:02 PM, kestrel said:

Anyone wanting to study how deceptive legalese is should look no further than here:-

 

https://thelawdictionary.org/

good call brother and you can also go on pdfdrive.com and freely download any of the Black's Law Dictioanries as well

Edited by CharlieBoy78
stupid finger getting giddy and pressing two keys instead of one, either that or my mind is way faster than my fingers lol
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/26/2021 at 11:07 PM, kestrel said:

 

One man has done just that. His name is Christopher James. Christopher worked as a lawyer for many years. His curosity led him to research how your birth certificate registers you as a corporation, and how to obtain ownership of your legal fiction via administering yourself with a new birth certificate. He has an amazing knowledge. Please watch his videos on his page and to study the foundational knowledge on his page.

 

Chrisophers website you may find at http://www.awarriorcalls.com

Im in the UK not USA brother, read his stuff though and if i remember right, he'll help you and give you copies of his letter sets for use as Legal Instruments to anul CTax, etc but for a fee [i might have him mixed up with someone with a similar name though tbf as it was a while ago i looked into him]

I originally got wind of all this 15yrs ago on a chance facebook post/link about Liens and Strawman, some guy called David [forget his last name]

Npowadays i usecommonlawcourt.com

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CharlieBoy78 said:

Im in the UK not USA brother, read his stuff though and if i remember right, he'll help you and give you copies of his letter sets for use as Legal Instruments to anul CTax, etc but for a fee [i might have him mixed up with someone with a similar name though tbf as it was a while ago i looked into him]

I originally got wind of all this 15yrs ago on a chance facebook post/link about Liens and Strawman, some guy called David [forget his last name]

Nowadays i use commonlawcourt.com

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Remembered his name now, he was an amazing advocate for all we needed to see, a certain David A Ward, came across him on facebook of all places and he introduced me to the Legal Fiction fraud, bank fraud, Courts and Bailiff scams and Liens.

Championing this all that time ago and offering real solutions, the guys been ignored and laughed at for all this time and guess what? He's still going now doing the same damn thing despite all of that

Edited by CharlieBoy78
change of word
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...