Can I Give You My Card?

I made some business cards up today to be handed around and to use in shops and businesses should I be required to wear a mask anytime.  It's a medical exemption card and is perfectly valid so much so that I will threaten to press charges and sue if any business cannot provide proof of claim of any threatening pathogen. 

After I paid for them, I saw this Bill Gates diagram I had on my hard drive I'd forgotten about and wished I had used that for the reverse side but too late now. 

(To convert from a PDF to jpeg file I just used 'Paint' instead of fannying around with online converters who want payment hence the 'Paint' border.) 

I'm hoping they will arrive before the weekend as I'd like to get to London if I can get a lift . I'm 30% hopeful but the guy I've asked is a waste of space when it comes to being dependable so if anybody is making their way from the Shropshire area in the morning and returning in the evening, I'm all ears. I can get to anywhere in the West Midlands easily by train and if push comes to shove I can get a train all the way there.  I just have this feeling that I might miss the last train back. 

My full name is Frederick Tin Foyle but you can call me Freddy 😜

cards.jpg

billgatesfoundation.jpe

Edited by Smokestack Lightnin'
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Why is bill gates funding so much of this stuff, and why are gov around the world funding these things, not private individuals?

Bill gates has been mostly wrong all the way through this, but somehow, he is used as an expert on this virus, and vaccines?

Why????

Just now, 2020member said:

Mate, can i just say your exemption card gave me the biggest laugh i’ve had all week 😂😂😂😂😂

Just now, 2020member said:

Mate, can i just say your exemption card gave me the biggest laugh i’ve had all week 😂😂😂😂😂

Hopefully I'll get them in time for Saturday and hopefully, I'll get to London on Saturday. 

Just now, andy1033 said:

Why is bill gates funding so much of this stuff, and why are gov around the world funding these things, not private individuals?

Bill gates has been mostly wrong all the way through this, but somehow, he is used as an expert on this virus, and vaccines?

Why????

Andy, go to 'gatesfoundation.org' and type in any university you want either here or in the States. Edinburgh, Warwick, Birmingham, Liverpool and of course Oxford and Cambridge  Click on what comes up and you will see all the payments that have been made over the last decade. Probably not all but I plan to go to the British Library to get the full gist. 

The highest one off payment I've found so far was Edinburgh University in Oct 2015 for $16 million . 

Each time I hear LBC radio interviewing all those epidemiologists and scientists from the likes of Imperial College, I copy and paste them onto their email platform and send. They do make a reference to me as my name on the card but they never dare read them out or they just read the first line. .  

Last year I could never understand all those Climate Change wankers when I was challenging them. Most of them were scientists and teachers and I couldn't understand why people like that were protesting on the streets but now I know. The institutions and universities they work for receive millions and it's part of their (unwritten) work contract to be out on the street and terrifying youngsters and children.  The c***s had duped me and at the time, I knew they were holding back on something.  I'll be more than ready for them next time. 

14 hours ago, Ecki Divad said:

Even better would be, if and when you are asked what your exemption is, just flash them your Mensa card, if you've got one.

"My exemption is that I have a high IQ".

Unfortunately I don't have a Mensa card. My IQ is only 51 and I don't want it to rise particularly. The reasoning is that only people with an IQ of 50 or less believe in a killer pathogen travelling around the planet attacking people in shops while deliberately avoiding people in pubs.

Did you know that Pol Pot used to pick out individuals from the crowds and shoot them just because they wore glasses? They were considered intellectuals! 

3 hours ago, Smokestack Lightnin' said:

Unfortunately I don't have a Mensa card. My IQ is only 51 and I don't want it to rise particularly. The reasoning is that only people with an IQ of 50 or less believe in a killer pathogen travelling around the planet attacking people in shops while deliberately avoiding people in pubs.

Did you know that Pol Pot used to pick out individuals from the crowds and shoot them just because they wore glasses? They were considered intellectuals! 

After mass immigration, Brexit and now this, frankly I think Pol Pot may have had a point.