An outsiders perspective of the recent London protests

Storm in the garden

Please be aware that I reside outside UK and I'm only basing my thoughts on watching part of the protest on live stream and seeing some ewe-tube videos.

This might sting a little, but it's for your own good.

First off, where was everyone?

I looked at the previous protest in a similar fashion and from what I saw the numbers were way less at this protest?

So has protest fatigue set in already, despite the restrictions if anything becoming more severe and dictatorial since the previous protest?

Secondly and more importantly, was that a protest?

You see, if it's a protest about injustice, do you understand that you're supposed to be angry? I'm not advocating violence in any shape or form but if you're protesting you're meant to be disenchanted with the system and voicing your opposition.

What I saw was more akin to a carnival atmosphere. There was some dickhead (I have no idea who he was but he was a dickhead) attempting to get a Bob Marley sing-song started??

Bob Marley was a Jamaican pot-head who had some half decent hits in the 70's, so what relevance has he got to covid restrictions in 2020?

People should be angry. Your freedom is threatened, your livelihood is threatened,  your very existence and your children's future is under threat, so why the fuck would you want to be singing Bob Marley songs? I would suggest that a careful eye should be cast at those behind this protest because there is every possibility that this event has been compromised in some form.

Anyone suggesting giving these protests a carnival atmosphere, a family day out, face painting, jugglers, sing songs or any other similar bollocks should be invited to take a swim in the Thames.

It's either a viable protest or a family fun day and you can't combine the two.

David Icke is due to speak at the next protest and I hope the organizers get their shit together for that one, and ditch the "fun day out" crap.

On another note, what's with this "Boris" rubbish? 

He's not your plumber mate you've met down the pub and are trying to coerce into going back home and fixing your immersion. He's not your buddy, he's a puppet who's carrying out orders to enslave you and your children. So cut out this Boris crap and refer to him by his title of Prime Minister Johnson or PM. He's supposed to represent your best interests not be your buddy who might do you a favor if you ask nicely. This "Boris says that..." is pure manipulation by the media to get you to believe he's merely bumbling through this mess, just like you.

He's not, he knows exactly what he has to do and when to do it, because he's been told.

• Like 3

until the masses have the bollox to march through the square mile and gather in the city of london to protest,

then its just a virtue signalling theatrical performance.

i wanna see icke sitting astride a dragon statue in the city of london telling it how it is before pulling the dragon statue down.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

until the masses have the bollox to march through the square mile and gather in the city of london to protest,

then its just a virtue signalling theatrical performance.

i wanna see icke sitting astride a dragon statue in the city of london telling it how it is before pulling the dragon statue down.

I'd agree. A confident march through the city sends a much more powerful message than a group of people standing around, especially if they're being 'entertained'.

The marches in Dublin were a case in point. Although containing less people ( but more on a per capita basis) they made a  more potent and confident statement.

They marched on the government buildings, the fake mainstream media and google, showing they were fully aware of where the blame for this scamdemic lay.