what are kids learning at school

Strange but true, the reception kids are being taught how to behave and deal with their feelings.  The feelings of anger and being sad. Their are colourings on the wall of monsters coloured in different colours and names next to them (the kids in that class) where they have chosen which monster they are.  The monster by the way looks just like the cartoon character that accompanies the girl in Mushroom Land.  All printed  off computer for our 4 yr olds education.  As is all the work. Now in class 3 also how to deal with confusion sadness and anger.  class 6 studying The Black Dog and their art work up on the wall is quite dark.  Parents no longer allowed into school so they aren't seeing any of this. Overall its all a bit odd. I'm a cleaner so i notice these things.

• Thanks 1

Take photos and disperse the images anonymously onto the internet. Just kidding. Sort of. We need to be documenting and exposing this child abuse.

Home schooling is becoming very popular now.

If parents can afford to home school I think they should. School was always pure indoctrination and propaganda but now they want to institute a Marxist structure on the Western world it's going to get even worse. The best thing we can encourage children to be is empowered, they need to be instilled with the the confidence to discover their uniqueness and interests without any pressure to conform. Not much chance of that happening in mainstream schools where it's all about the cabal agenda to strip everyone of their individuality.