Does anyone else subscribe? What are your favourite or least favourite shows on there? I'm loving r complex and also the consciousness series. I also really like Gareth Icke's big mouth series..he's a great interviewer. Really gets the best out of people. He's had lots of practice with his dad I suppose which must be like herding cats sometimes. 

Edited by kj35

I subscribed briefly when it launched, but it hadn't really got going. I reactivated my account to watch David's 'The Answer' lecture. They gave me access to everything for a fortnight. It's content has grown significantly. I liked the 'Unatural' documentary. The films about technology and social media addiction were really good. I was also interested in Eben Alexander's account of his 'Out Of Body' experience. I hope the channel grows and grows.

Edited by FaceOfBoe
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2020 at 8:15 PM, FaceOfBoe said:

I subscribed briefly when it launched, but it hadn't really got going. I reactivated my account to watch David's 'The Answer' lecture. They gave me access to everything for a fortnight. It's content has grown significantly. I liked the 'Unatural' documentary. The films about technology and social media addiction were really good. I was also interested in Eben Alexander's account of his 'Out Of Body' experience. I hope the channel grows and grows.

Been meaning to comment on this. My very dear friend died recently but in 2008 he had a cardiac arrest and died. Officially. Paramedics brought him round but he spent the next 12 months in a vegetative coma. When he woke his mental faculties were entirely preserved....he was the same incredibly intelligent funny man he had been before. He said the eban Alexander version of proof of heaven was pretty spot on. He could recall very incredible "constructs" as he described them.

Edited by kj35