The nonsense they push on our children

As usual, having a ponder to myself, I had to wonder why our amazing (because they truly are) children are being brainwashed in to buying toys that poop, or poop toys in general. There seems to be a trend of pooping unicorns, poopsie this and that..

Don't get me started on LOL Dolls. Why on earth are the dolls dressed so provocatively? 

Slime toys.. I mean..the novelty wears off after two minutes and they're countless.

I look back at the toys from the 80s and 90s, those were great.

Now.....well...not much of an imagination anymore. Just...crap! (Pardon the pun 😉 )

I remember a South Park episode where Stan comes of an age where everything is crap. He really was on to something. I feel for our children. 

We can learn so much from them, yet we give them unicorn farts. What have we become..

Sorry, I needed to rant. It's just shocking really.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, rideforever said:

Can't you make some toys , or do some Fimo modelling ?

I would love to try that. I remember saying as a kid that I wanted to do that for a living 🙂

Somewhere along the line, through the years, I lost my entire grasp of creativity. 

But I think it is coming back..slowly but surely.

Actually, heck, I am definitely going to do that. If not now, then when? As the saying goes.

I am pretty rubbish at arty things 😆  this could be interesting..

Edited by allymisfit
  • Sad 1
1 minute ago, rideforever said:

@allymisfit   Maybe you can get some remnants from a sewing shop and stitch together a doll from them, only requires a simple stitch, like a patchwork doll ... pretty easy I'd imagine, you could even get a template to do an Octopus with 8 arms each in a different material.  Fun stuff, for everyone.

I quite like those ideas. I am embarrassed to say that I'm not particularly good at sewing..I might need to relearn..

However, you've given me some ideas! Thanks 😄

Are you in to crafts? If so, I'd be interested to hear!

3 minutes ago, allymisfit said:

Are you in to crafts? If so, I'd be interested to hear!

Hmm ... well I got some crayons last year and a small sketchpad which I do here and there, it's pretty awful but you've gotta learn somehow.

And I can do a bit of sewing, just a backstitch (basic stitch) but it's not really hard.  I even sowed the bathmat the other day (had to cut the corner off so it fit next to the loo).

Could be worse !

Anyway I think kids like doing that kind of stuff with parents.  Collages are quite good.  Newspaper, crepe paper, fabric all stuck together.  You can even stick it in a frame afterwards.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, allymisfit said:

I would love to try that. I remember saying as a kid that I wanted to do that for a living 🙂

Somewhere along the line, through the years, I lost my entire grasp of creativity. 

But I think it is coming back..slowly but surely.

Actually, heck, I am definitely going to do that. If not now, then when? As the saying goes.

I am pretty rubbish at arty things 😆  this could be interesting..

Don’t worry, my artistic ability is so dire it’s almost a talent😁

• Haha 2

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/6213-i-make-marionettes/

When did you last see a kid playing with one of those? my sister had a pinnochio one and I had a little dog, proper wood toys.

Make them dance and make up funny adventures 😄..

Toys now seem soulless.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 9/21/2020 at 9:42 PM, shadowmoon said:

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/6213-i-make-marionettes/

When did you last see a kid playing with one of those? my sister had a pinnochio one and I had a little dog, proper wood toys.

Make them dance and make up funny adventures 😄..

Toys now seem soulless.

I had a marionette :D she was adorable. Used to play with her all the time.

I distinctively remember that she smelt of pot pourri and wood. It was a beautiful combination that makes me smile when I think about it. 

You have really inspired me to gift one to my wee one :)

• Like 1

So I got thinking.. 

As it's nearly Christmas, I am being bombarded by emails and adverts for toys.. But mainly the same ones pushed at every opportunity. 

LoL Dolls are everywhere. It's so disturbing. 

They are really pushing this sick agenda. 

https://medium.com/@georgygeorgiana/l-o-l-dolls-why-you-should-never-buy-your-child-one-87f80e0e9d52

Why are our kids being exposed to this? It's sick. Absolutely sick. 

On 9/21/2020 at 9:08 PM, Not Thoth said:

Truthstream Media did a video on this topic

Why is shit everywhere ?

The degeneration of society is the degeneration of those in it.  People are sick, they are weak.  They are full of cancer, full of mental disorders.  The rainbow is exactly that.

If you saw a dog eating its own shit ... you think that's good ??!!

If you saw a bear cut it's breasts off to have a sex change - is that good?

You see a fish that doesn't want to swim because it identifies as a rabbit ?  WTF?

But satan is here to tell you of the virtue of cutting your breasts ... it makes you a goddess apparently, eating shit, killing babies and eating human flesh.

Makes you a superior person.

Jesus wept for this generation, they are a joke.

Human society is going down and it's not gonna come back.

There is no glorious revolution.

There are no superior people coming.

People are so goddam ugly and stupid, they are like orcs from the Lord of the Rings.

Generation ugly.

It's finished.

They are going the wrong way in a stampeded.

And it comes from abandoning god, nature, sanity ... even your own body.

All they do is abandon basic sanity to suck on satans internet pipe with the weirdest losers on the planet pooping down the pipe.

This is a story that has only one ending.

I suggest you cut the head off this snake.

Edited by rideforever
18 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Why is shit everywhere ?

The degeneration of society is the degeneration of those in it.  People are sick, they are weak.  They are full of cancer, full of mental disorders.  The rainbow is exactly that.

If you saw a dog eating its own shit ... you think that's good ??!!

If you saw a bear cut it's breasts off to have a sex change - is that good?

You see a fish that doesn't want to swim because it identifies as a rabbit ?  WTF?

But satan is here to tell you of the virtue of cutting your breasts ... it makes you a goddess apparently, eating shit, killing babies and eating human flesh.

Makes you a superior person.

Jesus wept for this generation, they are a joke.

Human society is going down and it's not gonna come back.

There is no glorious revolution.

There are no superior people coming.

People are so goddam ugly and stupid, they are like orcs from the Lord of the Rings.

Generation ugly.

It's finished.

They are going the wrong way in a stampeded.

And it comes from abandoning god, nature, sanity ... even your own body.

All they do is abandon basic sanity to suck on satans internet pipe with the weirdest losers on the planet pooping down the pipe.

This is a story that has only one ending.

I suggest you cut the head off this snake.

Ran out of likes. 

Totally agree.

I feel we are too far gone to go back.

Breaks my heart terribly for the younger generation. They came in to this world with smiles and optimism, to play with... Shit.. Literally. 

I have been getting crafty and building little houses from sticks in the garden. 

Really enjoying that! Well, that was until I cut to the bone in my finger.. 

Managed to stop bleeding but carried on regardless and then the glue gun glue got stuck to it and made the wound worse by sticking the flap of skin upwards.. Oh what a calamity. 

I remember making most of my toys as a kid. They were my favourite toys.

I made my cupboard in to a doll's hotel. The dolls accessed the flooring to the upper part of the cupboard by a lift I had made from wool and a gift bag. 

Made little soaps from bigger soaps for the hotel guests. 

Those really were the good old days! 

Edited by allymisfit
  • Like 4

Imagine a baby born this year or young children growing up this year seeing people wearing masks. They can't see smiles. It's social

conditioning at its most evil.

In Spain, where I live it has been mandatory for the entire country from 6 years up to wear masks in any public

place AND OUTDOORS TOO since about July.

In the summer police helicopters were deployed in Majorca with tanoys telling people to put on their masks as they were

walking along the beach!

Police are looking to fine people all the time. Spain afaik has issued over 2 million fines for breaking the Covid laws.

The following video imo also reflects how some parents also don't respond to their children because they are too busy looking at their bloody phones.

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

@allymisfit  I like to keep my kid outside as much as possible, and let him just be out there.  He is so joyful just throwing pine needles and rocks and just being.  Even in the rain he’s cute with his big blue poncho getting in puddles.  

Someone made an elf town in one of our forests by putting little wooden doors and windows on trees and putting little signs like Elf Inn, fire station and stuff.  The little kids are going wild over it. 🙂

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Michi713 said:

@allymisfit  I like to keep my kid outside as much as possible, and let him just be out there.  He is so joyful just throwing pine needles and rocks and just being.  Even in the rain he’s cute with his big blue poncho getting in puddles.  

Someone made an elf town in one of our forests by putting little wooden doors and windows on trees and putting little signs like Elf Inn, fire station and stuff.  The little kids are going wild over it. 🙂

Spot on. I watched a documentary on Amazon prime a while ago with a tree expert. Scientific proof that chemicals released by pines amongst others react beneficially with humans and all life. Helps the immune systems as well. Always believe when I’ve spent a day in nature that I sleep better, dream better and generally interact with the world and people around me better.

• Like 1