Jump to content

How To Get Out Of UK If 2nd Lockdown Comes?


RobinJ
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 9/21/2020 at 7:23 PM, Ecki Divad said:

Why not stay in Britain?  There are places here where you can hide and go unnoticed by the authorities.  In my case, I just live out in the open and nobody bothers me.  I never wear a mask, normally I'm one of only two or so around without one, yet nobody seems to care.

Can I ask what sort of places you mean??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Jnana said:

 

 

Its not the country I have a problem with its the loonies that run it

15 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

 

 

I have been chatting to a fella who says nothing was really shut down re flights. Hes has been in and out of the country 12 times since May on flights all over the world. SO thats good news from my point of view

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

17 minutes ago, Tyrion said:

Unless you don't have any passport atm, it's not that hard to leave imo, trouble is getting back later.

 

I've lived outside the system for over 9 years now and I'm still ok, only problem is I can't get any health insurance.

 

Me too..... though I have health insurance as part of my local work package and the medical treatment is vastly superior to anything the over-subscribed NHS (granny killers) can provide, I praise God I am not paying taxes to give houses to knife wielding Congolese savages.....

 

As far as I'm concerned the UK has nothing to offer me....... 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

 

 

Me too..... though I have health insurance as part of my local work package and the medical treatment is vastly superior to anything the over-subscribed NHS (granny killers) can provide, I praise God I am not paying taxes to give houses to knife wielding Congolese savages.....

 

As far as I'm concerned the UK has nothing to offer me....... 

 

 

Well I'm not from the UK, I was born and bred in Holland.

Interesting times though for sure, for all of us.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Tyrion said:

Well I'm not from the UK, I was born and bred in Holland.

Interesting times though for sure, for all of us.

 

Forgive me........ so are you a Dutch expat?

 

Don't meet many Dutchies out there...more's the pity......

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

 

Forgive me........ so are you a Dutch expat?

 

Don't meet many Dutchies out there...more's the pity......

 

 

No, I'm not an expat at all, still 100% Dutch and as I left my house and work 9 years ago, I really am outside the system here.

However I have loads of work as a gardener and handyman amongst other jobs and live with friends.

I visited Ireland for 3 months back in 2011 at my family though and worked in an animal shelter while I was there.

My ID cards were still valid back then of course and I had no trouble crossing the border, even though I sweated a bit on my return as I had alot of debts from my house that I left.

The issue currently is the Brexit, which will make travelling alot harder for any residents and just wanted to point that out, as you might leave now without much issues, but you don't know what those government idiots will cook up next and any extra customs control they could impose.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/27/2020 at 4:44 PM, Truthspoon said:

 

 

Me too..... though I have health insurance as part of my local work package and the medical treatment is vastly superior to anything the over-subscribed NHS (granny killers) can provide, I praise God I am not paying taxes to give houses to knife wielding Congolese savages.....

 

As far as I'm concerned the UK has nothing to offer me....... 

 

 

 

Im British, I have a passport, and I dont need / want insurance. I am not planning to come back. I doubt insurance will be the biggest problem soon.... I wont be in Europe I dont think. Also, with all this planned break up of the 'system' I doubt Brexit will go anywhere just yet, especially as they have a ready made excuse to keep delaying it. They never hd any intention of breaking up the EU, much harder to track people if they are in independent nations rather an one giant block. If things get really bad, survival will be the main issue, that and dodging the vaccines.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, RobinJ said:

Im British, I have a passport, and I dont need / want insurance. I am not planning to come back.

 

The conspiracy is global

 

The governments of the world are in lockstep in this scamdemic. They are firing thousands of satellites into space to bathe the world in a soup of wifi

 

There is nowhere to run to. There is only stand and resist or submit

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes I understand all that, however, in the meantime I want to live somewhere with more space and in a tranquil area where I can be more free to roam. I do not want to be tied to one country or destination. Hence a bigger area with potential to disappear off grid for a bit may work, but who knows? I am only following what feels right for me and my whole being says - GET OUT. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

Yes I understand all that, however, in the meantime I want to live somewhere with more space and in a tranquil area where I can be more free to roam. I do not want to be tied to one country or destination. Hence a bigger area with potential to disappear off grid for a bit may work, but who knows? I am only following what feels right for me and my whole being says - GET OUT. 

 

yes that's the fight or flight response

 

What i'm saying is that the fleeing option is a false economy as you will lose in  the end

 

The only way to create sustainable freedom for the longterm is to hold your ground with everyone else and win this thing

 

If everyone who can see what is going on scatters and runs for the hills then we will definately lose

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

No it isnt flight or fight, and thats a very negative aspect view brought on by system programming. Ive been planning to live off grid for many years, this is just the catalyst to do it now rather than just think about it. its the solution that's right for ME.

Your solution is to stay put and talk about fighting. Neither is right or wrong per se. I am following my intuition and I know its right decision for me. Either way, Im not worried about being able to get out now. I know it can be done in many ways and I have contacts to make it happen should I need them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Ive been planning to live off grid for many years, this is just the catalyst to do it now rather than just think about it. its the solution that's right for ME.

 

Sure and i think its the right solution for wider society too because i believe in decentralising control but the technocracy is about centralising control so you are trying to move in the opposite direction to what the elites are planning to move you in

 

For example in Bolivia the corporation Bechtel lobbied (bribed) the government to let them buy the water rights and they then started charging people more for their water. Many people could not afford the higher prices so they began to simply collect rain water (ie offgrid rainwater capture), so Bechtel once again applied pressure to the bolivian government and got them to pass a law making it illegal to gather rainwater. Eventually the people had to take to the streets in MASS demonstrations and were able to overturn the laws and kick bechtel out

 

That's what you are up against. They will not let you live off grid because the entire point of the technocracy is to be able to control you through the monitoring of your energy useage and if you are offgrid they can't do that.

 

So someone somewhere is going to have to defeat them in order for you to live offgrid. If you are trying to stay ahead of their changes then you are essentially abrogating responsibility to others and if everyone does that there will be no one to challenge them and then you won't be able to live off grid

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

Sure and i think its the right solution for wider society too because i believe in decentralising control but the technocracy is about centralising control so you are trying to move in the opposite direction to what the elites are planning to move you in

 

For example in Bolivia the corporation Bechtel lobbied (bribed) the government to let them buy the water rights and they then started charging people more for their water. Many people could not afford the higher prices so they began to simply collect rain water (ie offgrid rainwater capture), so Bechtel once again applied pressure to the bolivian government and got them to pass a law making it illegal to gather rainwater. Eventually the people had to take to the streets in MASS demonstrations and were able to overturn the laws and kick bechtel out

 

That's what you are up against. They will not let you live off grid because the entire point of the technocracy is to be able to control you through the monitoring of your energy useage and if you are offgrid they can't do that.

 

So someone somewhere is going to have to defeat them in order for you to live offgrid. If you are trying to stay ahead of their changes then you are essentially abrogating responsibility to others and if everyone does that there will be no one to challenge them and then you won't be able to live off grid

 

 

 

Im doing it for ME not for them. Its been a long held dream, as I said many times. You seem to want to blame me for making my own choices about MY life. I feel you are wrong. If there is a way, i will find it. Its call positivity. Im not abdigating anything, and its not my responsibility to save the planet. Nobody has to follow rules, everyone makes that choice for themselves. Im following my path. You stay if you want to, Im not trying to force you to change YOUR mind am i? Being off grid and living peacefully is my way of fighting the control, but I would have done it anyway, regardless of this situation. I don't need a lecture of how you think I should behave because I can think for myself.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I used to think Russia would be a good place to go but I now don't think anywhere on earth will escape what's planned.

 

I live in the country, south Uk. There are a surprisingly large number of copses, thickets etc. some well hidden even round where I am. If you're resourceful it will be possible to hide for a while but once they get the major cull done they'll pick off the hiders using technology.

 

I'm keeping my fight/flight options open.

 

I would like nothing better than to live the rest of my life quietly with a little land, a bore hole, some pets, doing everything I can for myself. Maybe with right company/companion. But honestly I think i'll probably be a victim of the bio-weapon when (if they haven't already) released.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, RobinJ said:

 

Im doing it for ME not for them. Its been a long held dream, as I said many times. You seem to want to blame me for making my own choices about MY life. I feel you are wrong. If there is a way, i will find it. Its call positivity. Im not abdigating anything, and its not my responsibility to save the planet. Nobody has to follow rules, everyone makes that choice for themselves. Im following my path. You stay if you want to, Im not trying to force you to change YOUR mind am i? Being off grid and living peacefully is my way of fighting the control, but I would have done it anyway, regardless of this situation. I don't need a lecture of how you think I should behave because I can think for myself.

 

you are on a truther forum so don't be surprised if you hear the truth here; the truth is they have no intention of letting you or anyone else live quietly off grid

 

this forum was created to discuss the conspiracy. the conspiracy is to micro-manage every aspect of peoples lives

 

you've asked how you can escape a UK lockdown and people here are telling you the lockdown is global. That's the reality

 

As for getting off this island, your options are basically boat, train, ferry or plane

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Could somebody give me a clear and concise reason (or reasons) why it is necessary to leave Britain?  I'm yet to be convinced that is necessary or would help.  The reality is that the entire world is under the authority of political states.  I would prefer to stand and fight, even if just for myself.  As explained on a different thread, you can live independently from an ordinary suburban home - grow your own food, produce your own meat, produce your own energy, etc. - either as a solution or as a step towards going off-grid.  You can do that here in Britain and nobody can interfere with you.  This is also a much more realistic approach to things than planning to leave the country altogether and start a new life in a foreign country, which seems very ambitious, and is likely to be a recipe for doing nothing once you realise that it's not very realistic.

 

The reason English people in centuries past settled abroad in the face of tyranny and oppression is because, back then, much of the world was still remote or unchartered and not under any sort of organised political authority, and so the physical risks were considered worth taking for the prospect of true freedom.    Today, if you move to Russia or Alaska or Idaho or rural France or the Australian Outback, or Patagonia, or wherever in the world you plan to go, you remain under the jurisdiction of politicians, a similar system of laws, and similar beliefs and attitudes, and they can lift you any time they like.  

 

Apart from all that, by fleeing you are tacitly conceding defeat.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Ecki Divad said:

Could somebody give me a clear and concise reason (or reasons) why it is necessary to leave Britain?  I'm yet to be convinced that is necessary or would help.  The reality is that the entire world is under the authority of political states.  I would prefer to stand and fight, even if just for myself.  As explained on a different thread, you can live independently from an ordinary suburban home - grow your own food, produce your own meat, produce your own energy, etc. - either as a solution or as a step towards going off-grid.  You can do that here in Britain and nobody can interfere with you.  This is also a much more realistic approach to things than planning to leave the country altogether and start a new life in a foreign country, which seems very ambitious, and is likely to be a recipe for doing nothing once you realise that it's not very realistic.

 

The reason English people in centuries past settled abroad in the face of tyranny and oppression is because, back then, much of the world was still remote or unchartered and not under any sort of organised political authority, and so the physical risks were considered worth taking for the prospect of true freedom.    Today, if you move to Russia or Alaska or Idaho or rural France or the Australian Outback, or Patagonia, or wherever in the world you plan to go, you remain under the jurisdiction of politicians, a similar system of laws, and similar beliefs and attitudes, and they can lift you any time they like.  

 

Apart from all that, by fleeing you are tacitly conceding defeat.

 

I lived in Southern Africa for 25 years as well as Indonesia, Germany and that concrete and glass, pathological hell-hole, Singapore which lots of misinformed people point to as an economic beacon of splendor and lawful respect - but at a price. Back in 2001/2, it was actually quite disturbing how dutiful, docile and timid the citizens were but of course the polar opposite is feral gangs running amok and tons of crime. Everything was so clinical and sterile. All the bookshops in Oxford Road were just full of business management and self improvement books to help you make the grade in the corporate world. I used to yearn for a busker to get on the Metro at some stage just to break the silence. You're right, nowadays no matter where you move to, you just encounter different and sometimes similar problems as those you left behind with the added disadvantage if there are language hurdles.    

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ecki Divad said:

Could somebody give me a clear and concise reason (or reasons) why it is necessary to leave Britain?  I'm yet to be convinced that is necessary or would help.  The reality is that the entire world is under the authority of political states.  I would prefer to stand and fight, even if just for myself.  As explained on a different thread, you can live independently from an ordinary suburban home - grow your own food, produce your own meat, produce your own energy, etc. - either as a solution or as a step towards going off-grid.  You can do that here in Britain and nobody can interfere with you.  This is also a much more realistic approach to things than planning to leave the country altogether and start a new life in a foreign country, which seems very ambitious, and is likely to be a recipe for doing nothing once you realise that it's not very realistic.

 

The reason English people in centuries past settled abroad in the face of tyranny and oppression is because, back then, much of the world was still remote or unchartered and not under any sort of organised political authority, and so the physical risks were considered worth taking for the prospect of true freedom.    Today, if you move to Russia or Alaska or Idaho or rural France or the Australian Outback, or Patagonia, or wherever in the world you plan to go, you remain under the jurisdiction of politicians, a similar system of laws, and similar beliefs and attitudes, and they can lift you any time they like.  

 

Apart from all that, by fleeing you are tacitly conceding defeat.

 

To further what I say above, in the below video is an example of building an alternative infrastructure: agoria, based on counter-economics.  Essentially, it's a prospective form of anarchy, in which the state is defeated by side-stepping and circumventing state structures and services.

 

I don't agree with everything in the video.  Initially, I would propose something more moderate that involves slowly withdrawing from the infrastructure over the course of many years, maybe decades. 

 

Take it gradually.  If you have an extended family, then you could regard it as a multi-generational project: the aim for the first two generations would be to eventually minimise the use of state and corporate services.  This could be achieved over maybe 20 to 30 years.  You still pay taxes and interact with mainstream society, but the aim is to loosen these ties.   

 

 

Edited by Ecki Divad
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/25/2020 at 8:16 PM, Jnana said:

There will (hopefully) always be food transport moving internationally to try and hitch a ride on.

 

I've thought about it but I'm not sure emigrating is the solution as I still love this country.

I just find in alternative circles online that there's just a bit too much unnecessary self-hatred emanating from the UK. Many Brits are sceptical towards authority, people have already abandoned TV in massive numbers and most newspapers are loss-making and totally subsidised by oligarchs. I've not even found eastern Europeans to be that 'switched on' in reality. It's a bit like how people from the former east Germany all claim that they were against the Stasi etc. when in practice about 70% of citizens just went along with literally everything they were told to do. There is a lot of bluster. In conclusion, I would advise Brits to ignore any bravado from overseas. Most eastern Europeans are pro-EU and Americans/Australians/Canadians/NZers aren't putting up any meaningful opposition. Just look at Australia. They were totally unprepared and just assumed that totalitarianism is something that could never happen to them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...