How To Get Out Of UK If 2nd Lockdown Comes?

This is a serious question. I want to leave UK in the next month. If airports get locked down again how do we get off the island? Does anyone know if the channel tunnel was closed down straight away last time? I live by the sea but dont own a boat or know how to sail one. Does anyone have any contacts to get people out?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I must admit I'm quite surprised some people are panicking about a second lockdown. I know it has an adverse effect on businesses and I empathise with that but on a personal level in terms of restrict

This is my view as well.  If more people took this attitude, the state would be powerless.  

I'm in Latvia where there is no lockdown, no mask madness, no hysteria, just pretty much life as normal. Even at the height of the scamdemic in the early summer,  it was largely lip-service being paid

Why not stay in Britain?  There are places here where you can hide and go unnoticed by the authorities.  In my case, I just live out in the open and nobody bothers me.  I never wear a mask, normally I'm one of only two or so around without one, yet nobody seems to care.

• Like 1

I'm in Latvia where there is no lockdown, no mask madness, no hysteria, just pretty much life as normal. Even at the height of the scamdemic in the early summer,  it was largely lip-service being paid to the "emergency measures". I suspect most people here are naturally cynical about government, whereas back home most seem to believe every word that comes from Number Ten.

That all said, if the WHO / UN / EU / NWO / Kill Gates ordered the Lat government to crack down, I think they would obey. The point being, in my view there is no truly safe haven that's going to outlast this thing, unless you think in terms of going rural and remote. Maybe the mountains of Scandinavia... Sweden looks best in that regard. Mexico is also looking not bad, but again, this is down to government dictates being widely and routinely ignored by the people.

• Like 3
8 hours ago, RobinJ said:

This is a serious question. I want to leave UK in the next month. If airports get locked down again how do we get off the island? Does anyone know if the channel tunnel was closed down straight away last time? I live by the sea but dont own a boat or know how to sail one. Does anyone have any contacts to get people out?

Go on boat forums ask for someone to pilot you to where you are going.

Where my brother has his boat in cambs. one of them went down to the wash and then to Holland for a weekend away.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Where are you thinking of going to?

Apart from Sweden (which has hardly any Covid rules) most countries in Europe have some sort of Covid restrictions, which may increase

in the coming weeks.

1 hour ago, Defbalt said:

I'm in Latvia where there is no lockdown, no mask madness, no hysteria, just pretty much life as normal. Even at the height of the scamdemic in the early summer,  it was largely lip-service being paid to the "emergency measures". I suspect most people here are naturally cynical about government, whereas back home most seem to believe every word that comes from Number Ten.

That all said, if the WHO / UN / EU / NWO / Kill Gates ordered the Lat government to crack down, I think they would obey. The point being, in my view there is no truly safe haven that's going to outlast this thing, unless you think in terms of going rural and remote. Maybe the mountains of Scandinavia... Sweden looks best in that regard. Mexico is also looking not bad, but again, this is down to government dictates being widely and routinely ignored by the people.

Thats interesting. Im hoping to head to Mexico. If I can get out before closures again

13 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Where are you thinking of going to?

Apart from Sweden (which has hardly any Covid rules) most countries in Europe have some sort of Covid restrictions, which may increase

in the coming weeks.

Sweden have their issues now with 5G ( see my other post on that with the video I put up earlier today) Im looking at Mexico to do some kind of off grid sustainable life. Have wanted to do eco living for long time, so still following my dream as it were, just a bit sooner than planned

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

Go on boat forums ask for someone to pilot you to where you are going.

Where my brother has his boat in cambs. one of them went down to the wash and then to Holland for a weekend away.

I have been thinking of a boat get away as I live by the sea in Essex. Cambs not that far.....will keep it in mind just in case. There are flights from Amsterdam to MX direct too.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

Sweden have their issues now with 5G ( see my other post on that with the video I put up earlier today) Im looking at Mexico to do some kind of off grid sustainable life. Have wanted to do eco living for long time, so still following my dream as it were, just a bit sooner than planned

Also, Sweden is very expensive to live in, and too flipping cold!

5 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

Also, Sweden is very expensive to live in, and too flipping cold!

claim asylum from a war torn country. indoors is lovely and warm though

Edited by Jack

Not sure how old you are RobinJ but you sound about 24/25. I think you need to think carefully. I believe the food supply chain will be broken this winter. These guys are looking for a war and nothing will stop them from trying to achieve what they have planned and set out to do for the last 50 years. 

If food is sparse where you are, alliances will be formed by genetics. Pakistani Muslims will gather and look out for each other, Caribbeans the same... everybody will gather together according to their race, culture and language because they will feel safe among their own kind. It's natural. When people from all over the world reached  the Jungle in Calais, they sought out the camp they were familiar with because that's where the felt the safest.  (Ironically it was  a pit stop to get into multicultural Britain which is completely unnatural but then we all know who was behind that ideology.) 

If you are in Mexico and there is no food....aint nobody gonna take pity on you brudder! Not when they have their own kind to feed..... their grandmas and their kiddies.   They will shoot you like a dog rather than feed you! 

Edited by Smokestack Lightnin'

Where you gonna run ??? this is worldwide ,. So you've left it too late to up and move .... and you will need a big sac of cash . 

UNLESS You have a contact living very remote and self sufficient , preferably in a third world country who will take you in .

If you don't , then somewhere remote in your own country .... or dig a secure shelter where you are now ...

If you are all the time reacting to the  immediate thereat , the 2nd lock down , then they already have you beat ... to survive you need to prepare NOW for what's coming next year 

Edited by oz93666
  • Like 1

I must admit I'm quite surprised some people are panicking about a second lockdown. I know it has an adverse effect on businesses and I empathise with that but on a personal level in terms of restricted liberties all I can say is just open your door and go wherever the fuck you want. That's what I've always done and what I will continue to do. I don't wear a mask, i don't track and trace, I don't restrict where I go, I just get on with living my life and no one says anything to me. If you project vulnerability you might get accosted by the stasi or some busybody but if you have the empowerment to know you can say No to anything and do what you like then there's no reason to be fearful.

Oh you want me to stay in my house and only go out for an hour a day? NO. Fuck off. Then I go outside and spend a few hours enjoying nature not giving a shit if one of the petrified pot bangers who live opposite have a stopwatch.  The Pantomime can stick the lockdown up their arse, I've already seen that show and it was shit.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
47 minutes ago, AndyJ said:

I must admit I'm quite surprised some people are panicking about a second lockdown. I know it has an adverse effect on businesses and I empathise with that but on a personal level in terms of restricted liberties all I can say is just open your door and go wherever the fuck you want. That's what I've always done and what I will continue to do. I don't wear a mask, i don't track and trace, I don't restrict where I go, I just get on with living my life and no one says anything to me. If you project vulnerability you might get accosted by the stasi or some busybody but if you have the empowerment to know you can say No to anything and do what you like then there's no reason to be fearful.

Oh you want me to stay in my house and only go out for an hour a day? NO. Fuck off. Then I go outside and spend a few hours enjoying nature not giving a shit if one of the petrified pot bangers who live opposite have a stopwatch.  The Pantomime can stick the lockdown up their arse, I've already seen that show.

This is my view as well.  If more people took this attitude, the state would be powerless.

• Like 4
14 hours ago, RobinJ said:

where? And are you talking camping? What about food etc?

I realise my post may have been misinterpreted.  When I say 'live out in the open', I mean just living normally, in a house, in an ordinary street, doing ordinary things the same as before.  As long as I don't bother anybody else, nobody bothers me.  I don't wear a face mask and never will.  I do plan to 'escape', but it is hard because Britain is a tightly-controlled country, but there are ways and means.  There are remote areas where you can buy land, or there is woodland, or you can live on the water, or there are areas that are considered 'toxic' or low value where nobody wants to live and land is available.  The list goes on.  I'm giving you some clues.  There are loopholes in the law and there is one in particular that is part of my plan, but I don't want to spell it out on a public forum.

Edited by Ecki Divad
14 hours ago, Smokestack Lightnin' said:

Not sure how old you are RobinJ but you sound about 24/25. I think you need to think carefully. I believe the food supply chain will be broken this winter. These guys are looking for a war and nothing will stop them from trying to achieve what they have planned and set out to do for the last 50 years. 

If food is sparse where you are, alliances will be formed by genetics. Pakistani Muslims will gather and look out for each other, Caribbeans the same... everybody will gather together according to their race, culture and language because they will feel safe among their own kind. It's natural. When people from all over the world reached  the Jungle in Calais, they sought out the camp they were familiar with because that's where the felt the safest.  (Ironically it was  a pit stop to get into multicultural Britain which is completely unnatural but then we all know who was behind that ideology.) 

If you are in Mexico and there is no food....aint nobody gonna take pity on you brudder! Not when they have their own kind to feed..... their grandmas and their kiddies.   They will shoot you like a dog rather than feed you! 

Crikey I wish I was that young!  Well Mexico grows LOTS of food, and has never really had a proper lock down. I plan to be on an eco /sustainable farm, there are plenty around in MX and C America, and lots of folks planning to set on up and group together if you know where to look. I feel your reaction may be a tad negative. The problem is getting out of here not the other side.

Covid is going to spike around the world this winter, and there will be lockdowns and other restrictions almost everywhere you go.

As for going somewhere, anywhere, in almost all developing countries income is going down sharply, and the number of people inclined to steal or kill for money is going up.

Don't go anywhere you don't know well. All sorts of shit can happen to you in countries where you APPEAR to be far more wealthy than the undereducated and underearning locals.

The dream of being 'somewhere remote' can easily turn into a nightmare if you end up in the wrong part of the world.