Jump to content

Donald Trump is gonna save the world! (No he isn't)


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Dr WHO? said:

Trompet failed miserably in the handling

of super high level pedos like Epstein, Maxwell Jean Luc , Prince Andrew etc, etc

Hmm, I wonder who Ghislaine Maxwell's dad worked for? And where his real alliegances lie? 

I also wonder who does les wexner work for? I also wonder who does Ghislaine Maxwell's sister work for whilst working in silicone valley? 

Ding ding ding ding ding you guessed it.

Isabel Maxwell: Israel's backdoor into Silicon Valley

https://www.google.com/amp/s/ascensionavatar.wordpress.com/2020/07/27/whitney-webb-isabel-maxwell-israels-back-door-into-silicon-valley/amp/

 

Quote:

By moving in “the same circles as her father” and vowing to “work only on things involving Israel,” Isabel Maxwell became a pivotal liaison for the entry of Israeli intelligence-linked tech firms into Silicon Valley with the help of Microsoft’s two co-founders, Paul Allen and Bill Gates.

 

Isabel would also head an Israeli tech company that “protects children online,” at a time when her sister — Ghislaine Maxwell — was actively abusing and trafficking children as part of an intelligence-linked operation alongside Jeffrey Epstein.

 

Also notable is the fact that Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein would themselves become involved in Isabel’s world, i.e. the growing nexus between Silicon Valley and Israel, courting and allegedly blackmailing major Silicon Valley executives while also investing in Israeli intelligence-connected start-ups.

 

Les Wexner pro israel

https://mintpressnews.cn/mega-group-maxwells-mossad-spy-story-jeffrey-epstein-scandal/261172/

 

Plenty of books on robert. Everyone and their dog knows about him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are many among us, that claim the title of truth seeker. They place it upon their lapel, like a nametag. Yet when a painful truth passes close to their echo chamber, they recoil and instead

I think the way to wake people up is through the fraudulent money system and slip in the names of central bankers now and in past, i.e. Warburgs, Rothschilds, Goldman Sachs, Jacob Schiff, Lehmann

Posted Images

Q has already been exposed. It's total nonsense. As for Trump, he just another Jesuit. He studied at Fordham University (Jesuit College), was awarded the Jesuit Tree of Life award, his hand signals in his speeches are from a Freemason, and like all leaders bows to the orders of Zion and the Jesuit Oath.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Jared Kushners friendship with Bibi.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/trump-son-in-laws-ties-to-israel-raise-questions-of-bias/

 

Ops! Jared on selling jet fighters to UAE , may that have something to do with Trompets latest UAE Israel peace deal.

https://www.jta.org/quick-reads

 

First web search result on "Donalds Tree of life award", it may be disgusting or interesting, your pick. Also contain material on the coin

further on, Ben Gurion an avid Bolsheviki , building the third temple whos going to be planetary court of justice etc, israel as planet super

security mediator and planetary treasurer, etc etc. Well that sounds awfully globalist NWO Technocracy as far i can see.

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Dr WHO?
Link to post
Share on other sites

Have no idea who these two dudes are and stand for but in this video they dissects Trompets connections to the right wing zionist organisation

of Council for National Policy (claimed to be counter weight to CFR) , christian zionism, jew zionism organisations , Frankean Sabbatism that

David Icke been talking about, a Antichrist in disguise whos going to sit on the throne for 7 years in the new built Third Temple and barrage of

links and on we go , interesting to say the least.

 

This SPLC article exposes the secret CNP members list (Mind you SPLC is a crocked organisation to with lots of scandals)

we find Jerome Corsy ,Tom Fitton , Alex Jones etc.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2016/05/17/council-national-policy-behind-curtain

 

https://www.knowmorenews.org

 

 

 

 

Edited by Dr WHO?
Link to post
Share on other sites

So there is this brand new Trumpet coin this time signed by Trompet!

The graphics is really strange and bizarre and indicative to Trompets deceive and deception agenda and his support of the end of time cultism.

 

119647946_1188077814905389_1394162712897

 

 

 

Edited by Dr WHO?
Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know if Trump is going to save the world, but he's just selected the 3rd Supreme Court Justice a Conservative Christian woman with 7 kids and I think that's awesome.  His 3 picks will e on the Supreme Court for decades to come and that will limit the amount of insanity the liberals can do.  Can you imagine how raging the liberals will be about this ... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rideforever said:

I don't know if Trump is going to save the world, but he's just selected the 3rd Supreme Court Justice a Conservative Christian woman with 7 kids and I think that's awesome.  His 3 picks will e on the Supreme Court for decades to come and that will limit the amount of insanity the liberals can do.  Can you imagine how raging the liberals will be about this ... 

 

No they wont , the Libs you refer to (many of them are covert zionists like Biden Hillary etc) are so corrupt them selfs they knows perfectly

well who Trompet have on his list. It's quite naive of you to believe (thats what you do) their upcoming so called rage is "real" in anyway

(Yeah , AOC and dumb ass "squad" perhaps ) as folks who have been around for a while knows everything in US politics are just

"Kabuki"/Bread and theater for the masses.

Edited by Dr WHO?
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dr WHO? said:

as folks who have been around for a while knows everything in US politics are just "Kabuki"/Bread and theater for the masses.

 

I think there is too much fantasy in that, many Americans do believe in their country.  But whatever the case may be, if Hilary had got in there would be 3rainbows on the Supreme Court now and that would be a disaster.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/27/2020 at 7:23 AM, rideforever said:

 

I think there is too much fantasy in that, many Americans do believe in their country.  But whatever the case may be, if Hilary had got in there would be 3rainbows on the Supreme Court now and that would be a disaster.

Expressing naivety and inability to self educate about e.g (geo) political entities and other things while being an average Trompeter seams to be your field of expertise. I rest my case.

Edited by Dr WHO?
Link to post
Share on other sites

This comment by Netanyahu was made in 1990. It says it quite clearly on the image. How much has changed since then? Trump didn't come into power until 2016. No doubt Netanyahu still believes he can get his diabolical way and so I am sure do the rest of the Cabal, even those already locked up. The polls still indicate US voters are split through the middle, but pollsters never ask more than a relative handful, do they. We all know that. So, we shall just have to wait and see. I have just been watching another of Santa Surfing's videos and there was a lot of good information on there. As I can't do anything much about anything happening out there except make comments and hope, that is what I shall continue to do till November. If none of this is true and we are finished, well then I shall have to kill myself before they come to stick that monstrous stuff inside my body.

But until then, I will trust in God and hope.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, rideforever said:

What the fk is wrong with you?
Stop acting like a 5 year old.

Said a 4 year old!  So try to contribute to the exposure of Trompets corruption else just stay out of the thread all you done is to polluting it with garbage.

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Dagmar Gross said:

This comment by Netanyahu was made in 1990. It says it quite clearly on the image. How much has changed since then? Trump didn't come into power until 2016. No doubt Netanyahu still believes he can get his diabolical way and so I am sure do the rest of the Cabal, even those already locked up. The polls still indicate US voters are split through the middle, but pollsters never ask more than a relative handful, do they. We all know that. So, we shall just have to wait and see. I have just been watching another of Santa Surfing's videos and there was a lot of good information on there. As I can't do anything much about anything happening out there except make comments and hope, that is what I shall continue to do till November. If none of this is true and we are finished, well then I shall have to kill myself before they come to stick that monstrous stuff inside my body. But until then, I will trust in God and hope.

 

Quite convenient to lock down Israel blaming Covid1984 just as Bibi was about to be go to curt! Folks seams completely unaware there is multiple protests going on in Israel over Covid! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The fact that Biden was chosen as the democratic candidate means they aren't serious about winning, obviously. The fact Trump is in office is a huge problem due to his son in law and daughter's connection with chabad lubavich and the fake nation of Israel. Add that with the tech transfers and the handing over of the keys publicly and we have a CLEAR suspect in all the shenanigans going on right now.

 

Of course Rothschild sits on the throne but Israel are his agents of death, there is a good argument in favor of Israel as the beast in revelation while Rothschild is the AC. AI is the devil behind the scenes considering it will run every aspect of life in future. 

 

However if you don't believe religion that's fine but we need to stop pretending Trump is not bought and paid for.

ITS NOT ABOUT LEFT VS RIGHT. 

If you can't see past that I suggest you grow the fuck up honestly. Put on your big boy pants and make the realisation that they are all on the same team, all working for the same agenda, no matter how much you pretend like the bickering between left or right actually matters or means anything, because it really doesn't. 

 

Can't believe I still feel the need to explain this concept to people, carry on blaming hilary & obama in their spirit cooking dungeon or creepy Joe Biden, whilst Rothschild chuckles with his 500 trillion with the bildebergers and the party of Davos.

Idiots.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

And nice one @Dr WHO? you've been going hard on this thread.

 

Im just collecting the garbage Trompet drops on the floor as im just the 19:00 o'clock office cleaning lady nobody notices!

 

OK here we go,  previously i posted material that points to the deep connection between Trompet and Kissinger now Steve Bannon

(him self a questionable script character) in April went completely ballistic on Kissinger and so Kissinger called his friends in the 

deepstate dictating some retaliation and nailed Bannon for the border "stuff".  Btw Bannon and  Dr Pienczenik apparently associates.

 

  

Edited by Dr WHO?
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Dr WHO? said:

 

Im just collecting the garbage Trompet drops on the floor as im just the 19:00 o'clock office cleaning lady nobody notices!

 

OK here we go,  previously i posted material that points to the deep connection between Trompet and Kissinger now Steve Bannon

(him self a questionable script character) in April went completely ballistic on Kissinger and so Kissinger called his friends in the 

deepstate dictating some retaliation and nailed Bannon for the border "stuff".  Btw Bannon and  Dr Pienczenik apparently associates.

 

  

Not to mention Bannon's arrest which is directly because of this. Fuck what the official narrative tells you.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...