Donald Trump is gonna save the world! (No he isn't)

1 hour ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

@Lord Humungus Dunno why you white-knight for Trump, its actually ridiculous that you feel the need to do so when there is so much evidence implicating him. Let's look at the definition of zionism shall we.

A movement for (originally) the re-establishment and (now) the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel. It was established as a political organization in 1897 under Theodor Herzl, and was later led by Chaim Weizmann. From: Zionism in The Oxford Dictionary

It's so blatantly obvious that it's unquestionable that Trump is zionist. He is also a freemason as he admits himself, meaning he's a glorified salesman pawn for whichever cause gives him the most power.

Trump admits he's a freemason on Live TV:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/BJazDhpxaVbg/

What was your response to that Humungus? "Trump says a lot of things".

Fuck off with your horseshit mate, never bring any evidence yet always have to be front and centre for the Christian Zionists don't you...

Zionists are Israeli nationalists. I support nationalists from any nation (including Israel) in their opposition to globalists. If Israeli nationalists have got the best of us it's us who are to blame. We need to step up our game and outsmart them next time. The problem is not other people abusing our people. The problem is our people allowing others to abuse them. We need to clean up our own backyard.

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think the way to wake people up is through the fraudulent money system and slip in the names of central bankers now and in past, i.e. Warburgs, Rothschilds, Goldman Sachs, Jacob Schiff, Lehmann

There are many among us, that claim the title of truth seeker. They place it upon their lapel, like a nametag. Yet when a painful truth passes close to their echo chamber, they recoil and instead

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Lord Humungus said:

4jxba4.jpg

44bw8j.png.84059183550133cf337a21e0a09531e7.png

It wouldn't be bad if it was just about Jewish people wanting a homeland. Unfortunately that's not the case though, and you know it. They want my people gone so they can build their temple. Why should I support my peoples persecution? Do you have a soul?

Is that^ really what you support?

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

This world is an insane asylum. It's quarantined off from the rest of the Greater Infinite Reality, the barrier is untruth. The Truth can and does enter and leave, it's only untruth that imprisons. The Truth will not impose Itself on anyone, that is not IT'S Nature. It Is Within. Waiting to be accepted. It Knows the outcome.

The Truth never fails.

I Am The Truth, and I Am Infinetely Greater and more Effective than any illusion or false idea.

I Am The Truth, and My Name Is Love.

Edited by novymir
typo
13 minutes ago, Fifth element said:

George bush certainly isn`t going to save the world no.:classic_laugh:

With 8 days left until Election Day, Vice President Joe Biden is still having trouble remembering exactly who he's running against.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/joe-biden-forgets-trumps-name-claims-he-running-against-george-bush

Just proves that the dems aren't serious about winning and the game has been rigged from the get go.

A vid I found hilarious...