Jump to content

Donald Trump is gonna save the world! (No he isn't)


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Lord Humungus said:

Stay on topic please.

 

QAnon is not "zionist" and not "filosemitical". Quite the opposite. I'm not a "christian zionist" and I don't believe in the "rapture". I just used this to show how obsessed and delusional you are.

 

"nazis", "white supremacists", "marxists", "antifa", "blm" and "antizionists" as yourself are all obsessive and ideologically driven totalitarians. It is exactly this mindset that's responsible for all mass murders and genocides in history. You need a reality check.

Strawman again, i'm not a supremacist whatsoever as I want peace for all people from all creeds. I don't hate anyone, I call the Jewish religion out directly of it's supremacy. You call me all of those things without knowing jackshit about me or without having any substancial proof. You are a christian zionist because you have already mentioned previously that if they fulfull their prophecy, that you will be raptured, you definitely weren't "just using it". 

 

Other people on the forum have called you out on it too so stop lying. To say people who disagree with Jewish religious supremacism have a mindset responsible for genocide is laughable and stupid considering that they believe that they will genocide and cleanse us from the earth, based on the words of high ranking rabbis and the talmud.

 

Stop bothering me if you are just going to say I have a Hitler mentality because I don't, I have a problem with jewish religious supremacy and it's worldwide influence which continues to expand. I wouldn't call for the death of anyone because who am I to decide that? No one. 

 

Last response i'm making to you muppet, done listening to your bull.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are many among us, that claim the title of truth seeker. They place it upon their lapel, like a nametag. Yet when a painful truth passes close to their echo chamber, they recoil and instead

I think the way to wake people up is through the fraudulent money system and slip in the names of central bankers now and in past, i.e. Warburgs, Rothschilds, Goldman Sachs, Jacob Schiff, Lehmann

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Strawman again, i'm not a supremacist whatsoever as I want peace for all people from all creeds. I don't hate anyone, I call the Jewish religion out directly of it's supremacy. You call me all of those things without knowing jackshit about me or without having any substancial proof. You are a christian zionist because you have already mentioned previously that if they fulfull their prophecy, that you will be raptured, you definitely weren't "just using it". 

 

Other people on the forum have called you out on it too so stop lying. To say people who disagree with Jewish religious supremacism have a mindset responsible for genocide is laughable and stupid considering that they believe that they will genocide and cleanse us from the earth, based on the words of high ranking rabbis and the talmud.

 

Stop bothering me if you are just going to say I have a Hitler mentality because I don't, I have a problem with jewish religious supremacy and it's worldwide influence which continues to expand. I wouldn't call for the death of anyone because who am I to decide that? No one. 

 

Last response i'm making to you muppet, done listening to your bull.

You would be the "antizionist" and your're just as ideologically driven and obsessed as all the other "ism's". Just like your friends on this forum. You're all ideologically driven and obsessed and you're attacking anyone who's not going along with your delusions.

 

You should really watch this movie I've posted, 

 

Edited by Lord Humungus
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Lord Humungus said:

You would be the "antizionist" and your're just as ideologically driven and obsessed as all the other "ism's". Just like your friends on this forum. You're all ideologically driven and obsessed and you're attacking anyone who's not going along with your delusions.

 

You should really watch this movie I've posted, 

 

Don't even know why I bother to be honest. How can you say i'm ideologically driven if you don't even know what my ideology is? You're literally pissing in the wind.

 

I follow the evidence you clown, haven't seen a shred from you just Qanon bullshit propaganda, if someone has an interesting take with supporting evidence then i'm always willing to hear it out and possibly change my world view based on that. I don't piss in the wind like all of you who subscribe to the christian zionist notion and the "Trump is our saviour" mentality.

 

Stop projecting, I am not delusional whatsoever I look at the fact of the matter, if you can't have the big boy conversations about Jewish supremacy then why are you even on this thread waffling shite? We can sit here going back and forth calling eachother names or you bring some cold hard evidence to the table, it's that simple. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Don't even know why I bother to be honest. How can you say i'm ideologically driven if you don't even know what my ideology is? You're literally pissing in the wind.

 

I follow the evidence you clown, haven't seen a shred from you just Qanon bullshit propaganda, if someone has an interesting take with supporting evidence then i'm always willing to hear it out and possibly change my world view based on that. I don't piss in the wind like all of you who subscribe to the christian zionist notion and the "Trump is our saviour" mentality.

 

Stop projecting, I am not delusional whatsoever I look at the fact of the matter, if you can't have the big boy conversations about Jewish supremacy then why are you even on this thread waffling shite? We can sit here going back and forth calling eachother names or you bring some cold hard evidence to the table, it's that simple. 

I have proven QAnon is not a 'zionist" movement.

 

I can have "big boy" conversations about Israeli spying, stealing, and infiltrating. But I don't think you can. 

 

And while you're attacking me there's a real Israeli supremacist on this board, and you haven't even noticed. 

Edited by Lord Humungus
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/21/2020 at 5:09 AM, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Don't need to even say anything, just watch the video...

If you aren't getting it or you stay in denial then don't comment on this post, you are a deluded dummy who has been had by Left vs Right BS. 

 

Utterly deceptive twaddle speak, says I.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Lord Humungus said:

I have proven QAnon is not a 'zionist" movement.

 

 

You're right to an extent, majority of people who subscribe to Q aren't zionist. Trump is zionist, Q revolves around Trump "draining the swamp" so Q (the actual poster) is zionist owned.

 

If you think fall cabal is some beacon of truth then I suggest you look for better evidence.

 

9 minutes ago, Lord Humungus said:

 

I can have "big boy" conversations about Israeli spying, stealing, and infiltrating. But I don't think you can. 

 

*completely forgets that i've posted many many times about Israeli infiltration into every aspect of the western world including the NHS, Parliament, the Whitehouse, Silicone Valley, Wall Street, Microsoft and many more through the TALPIOT program and unit 8200*

 

15 minutes ago, Lord Humungus said:

 

And while you're attacking me there's a real Israeli supremacist on this board, and you haven't even noticed. 

I'm not attacking you, I call you names because I get frustrated with your rhetoric, it's tiresome but if it hurts your feelings that bad then I apologize. 

 

Only reason I go savage mode on you is because first of all, you latched onto my original thread with your little friend in which you both were non stop harassing me about Q without concrete evidence and ignoring evidence I showed to you. I have very little patience for it.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

You're right to an extent, majority of people who subscribe to Q aren't zionist. Trump is zionist, Q revolves around Trump "draining the swamp" so Q (the actual poster) is zionist owned.

 

If you think fall cabal is some beacon of truth then I suggest you look for better evidence.

 

*completely forgets that i've posted many many times about Israeli infiltration into every aspect of the western world including the NHS, Parliament, the Whitehouse, Silicone Valley, Wall Street, Microsoft and many more through the TALPIOT program and unit 8200*

 

I'm not attacking you, I call you names because I get frustrated with your rhetoric, it's tiresome but if it hurts your feelings that bad then I apologize. 

 

Only reason I go savage mode on you is because first of all, you latched onto my original thread with your little friend in which you both were non stop harassing me about Q without concrete evidence and ignoring evidence I showed to you. I have very little patience for it.

You have "very little patience" and you're very hostile. This makes any civil discourse very difficult.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lord Humungus said:

You have "very little patience" and you're very hostile. This makes any civil discourse very difficult.

Because you ignore my points and when you do respond it's usually with a Q drop or propaganda film, sick of going round in circles.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Because you ignore my points and when you do respond it's usually with a Q drop or propaganda film, sick of going round in circles.

Do you often have problems getting your message across and feel misunderstood?

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Lord Humungus said:

Do you often have problems getting your message across and feel misunderstood?

I wouldn't say that. I get angry with the fork tongued scumbags like the state of Israel and the bankers. 

 

I'm just sick of the lies mate, that's why when Q never breathes a word about Israel being a tech juggernaut (second only to the US, for now) and the AI soon to come I smell the bullshit from a mile off, hence why I get so frustrated explaining it over and over.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Lord Humungus If you're interested in looking at Israeli tech, I highly recommend you have a look at this as it is truly terrifying stuff

 

March 20, 2018

Elon Musk parties in Jerusalem amid rumours of a major Israeli technology investment

 

The Tesla and SpaceX chief executive is reportedly in talks with AI firm Cortica

 

So I decide to google Cortica, it is an Israeli company at the cutting edge of this tech, here's an excerpt:

 

THE FUTURE IS POWERED BY AI. THE FUTURE OF AI IS AUTONOMY.

Cortica is developing the next generation of AI technology – Autonomous AI that enables machines to think.

 

AUTONOMOUS AI

A new era of AI is necessary to enable the next revolution of intelligent machines.
Cortica has created the future of artificial intelligence. By leveraging unsupervised learning, the same process that the human brain uses to incorporate data, Cortica gives machines the same limitless understanding of visual information that humans enjoy

 

Cortica’s Autonomous AI learns on its own in real-time, interacts with the real world and collaborates with other machines.
Based upon proprietary brain research, the AI platform is modeled on neuron activity and learning mechanisms occurring in the mammal brain. This technology has been developed for over 10 years and is backed by more than 200 patents

 

 

In bold: They say mammal brain but they really mean human, my personal opinion is that the cambridge analytica scandal and the many other human data farms (Facebook, Google, Youtube) are feeding AI to help with the machine learning. Obviously I don't know that for sure but how else would they get enough human brain data for this? 

 

Very interesting either way.

https://www.thejc.com/news/israel/elon-musk-parties-in-jerusalem-amid-rumours-of-a-major-israel-technology-investment-cortica-1.461042

https://www.cortica.com/technology.html

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

I wouldn't say that. I get angry with the fork tongued scumbags like the state of Israel and the bankers. 

 

I'm just sick of the lies mate, that's why when Q never breathes a word about Israel being a tech juggernaut (second only to the US, for now) and the AI soon to come I smell the bullshit from a mile off, hence why I get so frustrated explaining it over and over.

Yes, I can see you're very emotional about this. Strong emotions can cloud someones mind, it can make you go into fight or flight mode, it can activate your reptilian brain.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lord Humungus said:

Yes, I can see you're very emotional about this. Strong emotions can cloud someones mind, it can make you go into fight or flight mode, it can activate your reptilian brain.

It's not about being emotional though, if there's evidence to support it then surely it's justified?

 

Better than being angry at Biden and the Chi-comms lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

@Lord Humungus If you're interested in looking at Israeli tech, I highly recommend you have a look at this as it is truly terrifying stuff

 

March 20, 2018

Elon Musk parties in Jerusalem amid rumours of a major Israeli technology investment

 

The Tesla and SpaceX chief executive is reportedly in talks with AI firm Cortica

 

So I decide to google Cortica, it is an Israeli company at the cutting edge of this tech, here's an excerpt:

 

THE FUTURE IS POWERED BY AI. THE FUTURE OF AI IS AUTONOMY.

Cortica is developing the next generation of AI technology – Autonomous AI that enables machines to think.

 

AUTONOMOUS AI

A new era of AI is necessary to enable the next revolution of intelligent machines.
Cortica has created the future of artificial intelligence. By leveraging unsupervised learning, the same process that the human brain uses to incorporate data, Cortica gives machines the same limitless understanding of visual information that humans enjoy

 

Cortica’s Autonomous AI learns on its own in real-time, interacts with the real world and collaborates with other machines.
Based upon proprietary brain research, the AI platform is modeled on neuron activity and learning mechanisms occurring in the mammal brain. This technology has been developed for over 10 years and is backed by more than 200 patents

 

 

In bold: They say mammal brain but they really mean human, my personal opinion is that the cambridge analytica scandal and the many other human data farms (Facebook, Google, Youtube) are feeding AI to help with the machine learning. Obviously I don't know that for sure but how else would they get enough human brain data for this? 

 

Very interesting either way.

https://www.thejc.com/news/israel/elon-musk-parties-in-jerusalem-amid-rumours-of-a-major-israel-technology-investment-cortica-1.461042

https://www.cortica.com/technology.html

Yes, I think you got something here. I did some study on this subject. Give me a minute to gather my sources. I will contribute more later.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

It's not about being emotional though, if there's evidence to support it then surely it's justified?

 

Better than being angry at Biden and the Chi-comms lol

They're all equally dangerous. Humanity is being attacked at every level by Satan and his minions 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't believe Trump or Q is zionist. Trump is more in line with Christian New Thought. Like Mary Baker Eddy, Emmet Fox, Ralph Waldo Trine, and Norman Vincent Peale. As am I. I also accept "A Course in Miracles" as being genuine too, in general.

It's also similar to D.I.'s point of view,, "Infinite Love is the Only Truth, anything else is illusion". Of course D.I. cannot take credit for it. The TRUTH just IS and What IS--- REAL.

So, what is this thing...

 

Trump is not in the Satanic Club, and apparently has not been compromised by it...but he's not perfect either...I'm not much invested in this world anymore....The Truth sets us Free.

 

 

Edited by novymir
added links
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Lord Humungus Dunno why you white-knight for Trump, its actually ridiculous that you feel the need to do so when there is so much evidence implicating him. Let's look at the definition of zionism shall we.

 

A movement for (originally) the re-establishment and (now) the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel. It was established as a political organization in 1897 under Theodor Herzl, and was later led by Chaim Weizmann. From: Zionism in The Oxford Dictionary

 

It's so blatantly obvious that it's unquestionable that Trump is zionist. He is also a freemason as he admits himself, meaning he's a glorified salesman pawn for whichever cause gives him the most power.

 

Trump admits he's a freemason on Live TV:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/BJazDhpxaVbg/

 

What was your response to that Humungus? "Trump says a lot of things".

 

Fuck off with your horseshit mate, never bring any evidence yet always have to be front and centre for the Christian Zionists don't you...

Edited by FVCK BILLY G4TES
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...