Jump to content

Donald Trump is gonna save the world! (No he isn't)


Recommended Posts

Evangelical morons who have absolutely no substancial proof as per usual. 

 

Off ya go to the limited hangouts where you pat eachother on the back and beg for Q and Trump to save the day, it shows blatant weakness. Then you actually have the nerve to try and debate the issue for days on end at this point, trying to poke holes (funnily enough over the past week you have not brought a scrap of intelligence or evidence to the table) yet you still white-knight and blatantly shill.

 

Hilarious the pair of ya really... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are many among us, that claim the title of truth seeker. They place it upon their lapel, like a nametag. Yet when a painful truth passes close to their echo chamber, they recoil and instead

I think the way to wake people up is through the fraudulent money system and slip in the names of central bankers now and in past, i.e. Warburgs, Rothschilds, Goldman Sachs, Jacob Schiff, Lehmann

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Lord Humungus said:

What "shite" did David Icke "waffle" at London Real and Shaun Atwood?

He waffles for 2 hours about how "we are living in dimensions" (paraphrase) and the "technocracy" without even mentioning where it being constructed and developed.

 

He speaks in very abstract tones without going for the throat of the issue, instead "it's all in my book" is what he says. Could explain who's behind it like the Rothschild banking house (which he mentions in said books) or the Israeli high technology sector to millions of people, instead he doesn't mention any of it publicly.

Not even mentioning when he was on stage at the london protests acting like some would-be messiah.

 

Don't get me wrong, he's bang on with a lot of points but he has been shady in more ways than one. Alt media seem to be all buddy buddy with eachother, hmm I wonder why?

Screams of Mockingbird to me.

 

Also he is mates with Alex Jones, the ultimate Zionist psy warfare operation out of the US. Infowars is a den infested with rats.

 

Shawn Attwood is a fraud and probably another psy warfare shill or operative. Remember when he said that vaccines are good and "everyone should take them". Or his friendship with Robert David Steele, another psy warfare weasle. 

 

As Carlin said "it's a big club, and you ain't in it".

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/19/2020 at 6:47 PM, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Found this on bitchute within minutes. Trump admits he's a freemason on Live TV. Coincidentally scrubbed off YT, funny that.

Original:https://www.bitchute.com/video/BJazDhpxaVbg/

 

Edit: not full video, limitations to site won't allow 50mb upload rip

 

Please explain this @bamboozooka @Lord Humungus

 

@bamboozooka Where you at Shillary? The horses mouth mate. You cannot deny it hence why you shut your mouth and wait for the next thing to poke holes in without evidence as per Q delusion.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Also he is mates with Alex Jones, the ultimate Zionist psy warfare operation out of the US. Infowars is a den infested with rats.

 

Not sure if it's just me but I feel like he doesn't appear on AJ's show as often as he once did. I have seen shows where Icke talks about Israel and Jones tries to change the subject too.

 

He has to know that InfoWars is a neocon grift, surely? Maybe he is just trying to work within a broken system.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

He waffles for 2 hours about how "we are living in dimensions" (paraphrase) and the "technocracy" without even mentioning where it being constructed and developed.

 

He speaks in very abstract tones without going for the throat of the issue, instead "it's all in my book" is what he says. Could explain who's behind it like the Rothschild banking house (which he mentions in said books) or the Israeli high technology sector to millions of people, instead he doesn't mention any of it publicly.

Not even mentioning when he was on stage at the london protests acting like some would-be messiah.

 

Don't get me wrong, he's bang on with a lot of points but he has been shady in more ways than one. Alt media seem to be all buddy buddy with eachother, hmm I wonder why?

Screams of Mockingbird to me.

 

Also he is mates with Alex Jones, the ultimate Zionist psy warfare operation out of the US. Infowars is a den infested with rats.

 

Shawn Attwood is a fraud and probably another psy warfare shill or operative. Remember when he said that vaccines are good and "everyone should take them". Or his friendship with Robert David Steele, another psy warfare weasle. 

 

As Carlin said "it's a big club, and you ain't in it".

 

Who do you think sits on the top of the pyramid?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

To be a christian zionist means that you willing to accept slavery of all non-jews including christian zionists themselves.

 

The hypocrisy still blows my mind.

 

Messianic Judaism is infiltrating UK Christian Churches..
 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Chosenites? In scripture they literally killed Jesus, the son of God himself in Christianity. You are so easily led it's mental, how can you even say that they are chosen? That literally means that Jewish life means more than Gentile life you fool, Jesus while being Jewish, would never subscribe to the notion that a murderous nation which was built on the bones of the Palestinians and built by the KGB and FSB are superior to all of us on earth.

 

Those same people who choose who lives and dies through the banking system, who fills media and politics in general with degeneracy and who have world wide influence in military and the intelligence agencies. 

 

The same people who traffic kids to then film sex acts and use them for blackmail (ghislaine maxwell and co)

 

You are beyond clueless. I am not an atheist either you mug, I deal in the truth and not deception just as Jesus did, why don't you actually follow the rules of your religion instead of following Rothschild's plan for world domination you complete and utter muppet.

 

Hope you have a clean conscience mate.

 

@Lord Humungus

Edited by FVCK BILLY G4TES
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Chosenites? In scripture they literally killed Jesus, the son of God himself in Christianity. You are so easily led it's mental, how can you even say that they are chosen? That literally means that Jewish life means more than Gentile life you fool, Jesus while being Jewish, would never subscribe to the notion that a murderous nation which was built on the bones of the Palestinians and built by the KGB and FSB are superior to all of us on earth.

 

Those same people who choose who lives and dies through the banking system, who fills media and politics in general with degeneracy and who have world wide influence in military and the intelligence agencies. 

 

The same people who traffic kids to then film sex acts and use them for blackmail (ghislaine maxwell and co)

 

You are beyond clueless. I am not an atheist either you mug, I deal in the truth and not deception just as Jesus did, why don't you actually follow the rules of your religion instead of following Rothschild's plan for world domination you complete and utter muppet.

 

Hope you have a clean conscience mate.

 

@Lord Humungus

the-point-gif-5.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lord Humungus said:

@FVCK BILLY G4TES

 

This shoots a big hole in your "QAnon is Zionist theory".

 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/BRizDPuLs8c4/

Q is the intelligence agencies working their psy warfare operation. They all bow and are hand in glove with Israel so yes, is it. Doesn't fall cabal also say that Trump is a time traveler? I'm not falling for it like yourself.

 

And on the point of reporting me, cry me a river mate. I find it disgusting that you subscribe to the doomsday prophecy notions about you getting raptured if jews return to Israel and build the temple. How selfish can you get? 

 

Don't even bother mate, Q is psy warfare owned by the Israelis (just look at what Trump has been doing over the past couple years and you can easily figure it out if you aren't stupid). 

 

I don't care about convincing you because you are a shill and it seems like you always will be. Stop bothering me with horseshit.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Q is the intelligence agencies working their psy warfare operation. They all bow and are hand in glove with Israel so yes, is it. Doesn't fall cabal also say that Trump is a time traveler? I'm not falling for it like yourself.

 

And on the point of reporting me, cry me a river mate. I find it disgusting that you subscribe to the doomsday prophecy notions about you getting raptured if jews return to Israel and build the temple. How selfish can you get? 

 

Don't even bother mate, Q is psy warfare owned by the Israelis (just look at what Trump has been doing over the past couple years and you can easily figure it out if you aren't stupid). 

 

I don't care about convincing you because you are a shill and it seems like you always will be. Stop bothering me with horseshit.

Stay on topic please.

 

QAnon is not "zionist" and not "filosemitical". Quite the opposite. I'm not a "christian zionist" and I don't believe in the "rapture". I just used this to show how obsessed and delusional you are.

 

"nazis", "white supremacists", "marxists", "antifa", "blm", "evangelical zionists" and "antizionists" as yourself are all obsessive and ideologically driven totalitarians. It is exactly this mindset that's responsible for all mass murders and genocides in history. You need a reality check.

Edited by Lord Humungus
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...