Jump to content

Donald Trump is gonna save the world! (No he isn't)


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

I have nothing against nationalism in it's purest, uncorrupted form but it has notoriously been hijacked and bought off to later become controlled opposition. I'm just weary that's all, always got to have your head on a swivel nowadays

 

Fair point.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are many among us, that claim the title of truth seeker. They place it upon their lapel, like a nametag. Yet when a painful truth passes close to their echo chamber, they recoil and instead

I think the way to wake people up is through the fraudulent money system and slip in the names of central bankers now and in past, i.e. Warburgs, Rothschilds, Goldman Sachs, Jacob Schiff, Lehmann

Posted Images

3 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

What's a white nationalist in 2020 though? A white person that doesn't hate their own people and talks about demographics is pretty much a white nationalist at this point.

That would be the radical left's view. In my view anyone who calls himself a WN, wears/uses WN symbols, and spouts racial slurs is a WN.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lord Humungus said:

That would be the radical left's view. In my view anyone who calls himself a WN, wears/uses WN symbols, and spouts racial slurs is a WN.

 

Racial slurs sounds more like the fruits of a supremacist in my opinion. Just because somebody has in-group preference and wants to protect their nations identity does not make them a supremacist, that's just survival instinct.

 

Wanting to live in a peaceful and cohesive nation does not make one a racist.

 

Individualism has killed my people. It's perfectly fine for everyone else to collectivize, but God forbid whitey does.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

I think you and @Dorrico are right. Might have got him mixed up with someone else, he does mix with white nationalists though and that is a red flag in my opinion. He still has some good info though, credit where it's due.

You use Brendon O'Connels exact words. I disagree with WN's on the whole race issue. But I wouldn't exclude a WN from any conversation just for being a WN. Adam Green interviewing WN's is not the same as "mixing with WN's"

 

And I'm pretty sure it was Patrick Little and not Adam Green with the "Jews rape kids" banner. 

 

I'm not a big fan of Adam Green. I just hate BS, slander, and lies.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Tbf, most leftists won't debate people they disagree with anyway, besides some exceptions like Destiny and Vaush. I would be surprised to see leftists being a regular thing on Know More Knews. They will shy away from the J word, unless it involves Palestine.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Racial slurs sounds more like the fruits of a supremacist in my opinion. Just because somebody has in-group preference and wants to protect their nations identity does not make them a supremacist, that's just survival instinct.

 

Wanting to live in a peaceful and cohesive nation does not make one a racist.

 

Individualism has killed my people. It's perfectly fine for everyone else to collectivize, but God forbid whitey does.

"White Supremacy" only exists in the delusional minds of the radical left. 

 

Yes, everyone has the right to in-group preference and wanting to protect their nations identity. I just don't think it's the way forward. I think identity politics are counter productive. For blacks as well as whites.

 

"Collectivism" leads to mass murder and genocide. Always. So in my book it's bad. Its bad for blacks, and its bad for whites. It's bad for humanity.

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Tbf, most leftists won't debate people they disagree with anyway, besides some exceptions like Destiny and Vaush. I would be surprised to see leftists being a regular thing on Know More Knews. They will shy away from the J word, unless it involves Palestine.

Yes, the radical left uses Palestine as an excuse for their jew hatred. But they hate jews. And just like other jew haters have very much alike with the radical left. I think it's "collectivism".

 

Don't mistake me for a filosemite. I am very critical of Israel, Zionism, Bolshevism, and jews in general. I just try not to get overly emotional or ideological about it and stick to the facts. Also, I judge each individual by his merit and not his race or ethnicity.

Edited by Lord Humungus
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/21/2020 at 5:09 AM, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Don't need to even say anything, just watch the video...

If you aren't getting it or you stay in denial then don't comment on this post, you are a deluded dummy who has been had by Left vs Right BS. 

 

 

I appreciate Brendon's work and Israel is definitely a threat. However they are not the biggest and only threat we're facing right now. The Globalist Technocrats and their engineered CV19 crisis are not Israeli and they're not Zionists.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Lord Humungus said:

 

I appreciate Brendon's work and Israel is definitely a threat. However they are not the biggest and only threat we're facing right now. The Globalist Technocrats and their engineered CV19 crisis are not Israeli and they're not Zionists.

That's genuinely funny.

Israel starts human trials on covid vaccine August 2020

https://www.google.com/amp/s/uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUKKCN2521Y7

 

Israeli company Qualcomm invented 5G:

https://www.qualcomm.com/invention/5g/what-is-5g#:~:text=Q%3A Who invented 5G%3F,5G%2C the next wireless standard.

 

Who invented 5G? A: No one company or person owns 5G, but there are several companies within the mobile ecosystem that are contributing to bringing 5G to life. Qualcomm has played a major role in inventing the many foundational technologies that drive the industry forward and make up 5G, the next wireless standard

 

5G mobile revolution designed in Israel:

https://en.globes.co.il/en/article-5g-mobile-revolution-designed-in-israel-1001207153

 

Qualcomm founder a fan long before start-up nation

https://www.timesofisrael.com/qualcomm-founder-a-fan-long-before-start-up-nation/

 

Irwin M. Jacobs prides himself on being one of the first US entrepreneurs to discover what Israel could do for multinationals

 

There's your globalist technocracy right there...

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

That's genuinely funny.

Israel starts human trials on covid vaccine August 2020

https://www.google.com/amp/s/uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUKKCN2521Y7

 

Israeli company Qualcomm invented 5G:

https://www.qualcomm.com/invention/5g/what-is-5g#:~:text=Q%3A Who invented 5G%3F,5G%2C the next wireless standard.

 

Who invented 5G? A: No one company or person owns 5G, but there are several companies within the mobile ecosystem that are contributing to bringing 5G to life. Qualcomm has played a major role in inventing the many foundational technologies that drive the industry forward and make up 5G, the next wireless standard

 

5G mobile revolution designed in Israel:

https://en.globes.co.il/en/article-5g-mobile-revolution-designed-in-israel-1001207153

 

Qualcomm founder a fan long before start-up nation

https://www.timesofisrael.com/qualcomm-founder-a-fan-long-before-start-up-nation/

 

Irwin M. Jacobs prides himself on being one of the first US entrepreneurs to discover what Israel could do for multinationals

 

There's your globalist technocracy right there...

You're moving the goal posts again. The Globalist Technocrats responsible for the CV19 crisis are the WHO and WEF and many who attended their meeting in Davos. I don't see any over-representation of Israeli Zionists here.

 

What has 5G got to do with this, are you some conspiracy nut?

 

And you're lying about Israelis conducting human trials for CV19 in August, the article you posted says they will start in October 2020.

Edited by Lord Humungus
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Lord Humungus said:

You're moving the goal posts again. The Globalist Technocrats responsible for the CV19 crisis are the WHO and WEF and many who attended their meeting in Davos. I don't see any over-representation of Israeli Zionists here.

 

What has 5G got to do with this, are you some conspiracy nut?

 

And you're lying about Israelis conducting human trials for CV19 in August, the article you posted says they will start in October 2020.

Actually you're right on the last point. I wasn't "lying" I got it wrong, here's a better one. 

 

April 2020, Israeli scientists will have corona vaccine in a few weeks

https://m.jpost.com/HEALTH-SCIENCE/Israeli-scientists-In-three-weeks-we-will-have-coronavirus-vaccine-619101

 

The WHO, Davos and WEF all work for Rothschild, the same family who was sent the Balfour declaration. He owns Israel basically, his dynasty hangs up in pictures in the Israeli supreme court.

 

Also 5G is completely intertwined in the technocracy. I don't get what is so hard to grasp for you, no wonder they laugh at us and call us stupid gentiles, can't even add 2 and 2 together.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Actually you're right on the last point. I wasn't "lying" I got it wrong, here's a better one. 

 

April 2020, Israeli scientists will have corona vaccine in a few weeks

https://m.jpost.com/HEALTH-SCIENCE/Israeli-scientists-In-three-weeks-we-will-have-coronavirus-vaccine-619101

 

The WHO, Davos and WEF all work for Rothschild, the same family who was sent the Balfour declaration. He owns Israel basically, his dynasty hangs up in pictures in the Israeli supreme court.

 

Also 5G is completely intertwined in the technocracy. I don't get what is so hard to grasp for you, no wonder they laugh at us and call us stupid gentiles, can't even add 2 and 2 together.

 

 

2+2=4 and not 5 😂😂🤣

 

Yeah, Israel said they'll have the vaccine in a few weeks (still waiting). Trump says he''ll have it before the end of the years. Dems and Globalists say they'll have it next year. And they're all lying. You can't make a vaccine for a fake virus lol

 

Yeah, Rothschild owns the world, so basically anyone living in this world is a "Zionist" 😂😂🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lord Humungus said:

2+2=4 and not 5 😂😂🤣

 

Yeah, Israel said they'll have the vaccine in a few weeks (still waiting). Trump says he''ll have it before the end of the years. Dems and Globalists say they'll have it next year. And they're all lying. You can't make a vaccine for a fake virus lol

 

Yeah, Rothschild owns the world, so basically anyone living in this world is a "Zionist" 😂😂🤣

You really are clueless. 2 and 2 is a saying you actual spastic, I didn't mean it literally. Israel keeps shit under wraps and yes the Rothschild guild runs shit, doesn't make everyone a zionist. 

 

Also Israel already has the vaccine. Where do you think Russia is getting it from?

 

Israel claims 'excellent vaccine in hand', set to start human trials

https://www.google.com/amp/s/health.economictimes.indiatimes.com/amp/news/pharma/israel-claims-excellent-vaccine-in-hand-set-to-start-human-trials/77404029

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

You really are clueless. 2 and 2 is a saying you actual spastic, I didn't mean it literally. Israel keeps shit under wraps and yes the Rothschild guild runs shit, doesn't make everyone a zionist. 

 

Also Israel already has the vaccine. Where do you think Russia is getting it from?

 

Israel claims 'excellent vaccine in hand', set to start human trials

https://www.google.com/amp/s/health.economictimes.indiatimes.com/amp/news/pharma/israel-claims-excellent-vaccine-in-hand-set-to-start-human-trials/77404029

I just used your own logic against you. But you're too obsessed to even notice 

 

So now the Rothschilds do not run the world. Can you make up your mind please?

 

How can Israel have a vaccine for a non existing virus?

Edited by Lord Humungus
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Lord Humungus said:

I just used your own logic against you. But you're too obsessed to even notice 

 

So now the Rothschilds do not run the world. Can you make up your mind please?

 

How can Israel have a vaccine for a non existing virus?

I said the Rothschild guild does run shit, do you have dyslexia?

 

Whether the virus exists or not is up for interpretation. I show you proof about the subject of my so-called "lying" about Israel and you still find a way to try and discredit what i'm saying, even in the face of evidence. 

 

Stop waffling shite.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's not forget Donald Trump's descendents are Jewish.

 

He wants ALL AMERICANS to be friends of Israel. You betcha, more money for Israel through

ordinary working American's tax dollars.  The Christian Zionists are on board big time and there lies the problem.

 

(2016)

 

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

lets look at the meme chuck uses.

what wars has the us got into the last 4 years? ZERO

so using critical thinking does this mean the zionist jews have failed? YES

does that mean everyone sitting around trump is a failure? YES

then the never trumpers cry "its all part of the plan", now where have i heard that before.

Untitled1.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

@bamboozooka Hold on to Trump with both hands then mate. When the NWO is implimented via Israel and the third temple and Trump is offered a warm seat in the global government, then you will have to live with the fact that people gave you the information but you were in such heavy denial that you refused to listen and instead followed him like he is Christ incarnate. 

 

Don't care about convincing you anymore because your delusion is off the fucking charts.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Lord Humungus That is quite interesting I can't lie, I haven't read them all but they say Q is anti-semitic and that Q shits on Rothschild (I have never seen that). If you know anywhere where that is the case then I would be interested in hearing it out. Fact is though, Q is based around Donald Trump and he is so in bed with the Israeli's that it is hard to believe that Q, who is on his side, would bash Israel in any way shape or form.

 

I really do wish we were in an ideal world where Q is a rogue element of the whitehouse but if that was the case he would call out both sides of the political spectrum, left and right.

 

I'm not claiming that I know 100% because I don't. But it seems to me that most of those articles are left wing based, meaning they will slander and blatantly lie by saying Q is anti-semitic in an attempt to shut it down.

 

Not looking for an argument, would like to get more people's opinions on it honestly. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...