The planned annihilation of humanity by the SSP and a clone Army

This information comes from the most reliable source we have , Karl Mollison channeling Creator. 

This particular Webinar deals with the plans  the  malevolent ET coalition have to exterminate us  ... they will use humans to do this  .... Covered in this video is the large number of humans kept in Dumbs  as slaves and food for the reptilians ...   https://video.get-wisdom.com/watch_video.php?v=8RKUB6O2G3OW

at 1:19:00 the subject of clones is covered these are also kept in the DUMB's .  Numbers are not mentioned , but they must be in the 10's of Millions . SSP personnel are around a Million 

"There is a need for a very large force of human clones , used to search for stragglers . Those who survive the mass attacks , the scourges , the calamities designed to kill many people , particularly in populated areas . There will be those in isolated enclaves who will be overlooked in the initial waves and so those surviving remnants of humanity need to be searched for and killed . That will be the duty of the human clone army , being manufactured by the alien Greys . These clones are human looking , and can be trained to follow orders and perform repetitive tasks , and will have enough inherent creativity to be hunters with a mandate to kill anything that moves . So it will be a strait forward operation to let loose hoards of these clones to find and exterminate any hold out human beings . This allows the ET's  to accomplish  the deed of annihilation without any personal risk . It will all be done by mind controlled human beings in the Secret Space Program to do the first waves of killings launched from space craft , with the clone army bringing up the rear . ...."

So these plans have been underway for many decades first famines, plagues  and collapses will kill many , then advanced craft will fire on populated areas  , then the clone army to mop up the rest .

These are just PLANS , and can be thwarted if enough pray for Divine help 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, rideforever said:

Wow .... each fantasy apocalypse is better than the last one.

It's a competition.

You couldn't make it up . The truth is so Si-fi and crazy no one can believe it's true .... only those who have spent decades researching it all ... this is where the rabbit hole goes to , and it doesn't go any deeper . At the bottom are the fallen angels , they corrupted the the 3 ET groups that hold the Earth , they have been playing with us for all our history and now have had enough and are ready to end the game.

So this is why you need an underground shelter ... If you survive the coming collapse and food shortage , if you keep out of cities to avoid fire from advanced craft , all you have to do is survive the clones .... My understanding is clones are not too sharp ... they are not like normal human soldiers , it should be possible to out fox them by keeping your head down , staying out of sight .

Edited by oz93666
46 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

At the bottom are the fallen angels , they corrupted the the 3 ET groups that hold the Earth , they have been playing with us for all our history and now have had enough and are ready to end the game.

Agree immensely oz 👍

3 hours ago, oz93666 said:

You couldn't make it up . 

Mollison can.

The truth is so Si-fi and crazy no one can believe it's true 

This nonsense is so Sci-fi and crazy no one can believe it's true. FTFY.

only those who have spent decades researching it all

And have amassed the grand total of zero evidence to back it up. Meanwhile, his side businesses are churning over income like a cosmic cash cow. Ker-ching.

• 2 weeks later...

@oz93666 

You have been making posts on this subject for some considerable time. In all that time, not one single piece of hard evidence has emerged. Not one.

But what could one reasonably expect from people who claim to have ridden in flying saucers to the Moon and Mars (and elsewhere).

• Images of the craft or interior.
  • An explanation of the technology and a way to replicate it.
  • Video or images of the off world bases.
  • Some sort of paper trail for any of it.
  • Construction blueprints.
  • More whistelblowers than this small group of money making charlatans.

Quite how you can continue to feed this claim without ever supplying anything other than the account of people making money from it is absurd. 

https://www.wearethemighty.com/military-culture/marines-on-mars-conspiracy?rebelltitem=4#rebelltitem4

"Cramer tells stories of deadly battles between Marines and native people of Mars before he was redeployed back to the moon to spend his last three years in service. Allegedly, the two main indigenous species on the planet are Reptilian and Insectoid — Cramer was told they were just dumb, savage beasts. But, of course, he soon found out they were intelligent beings who lived underground in hives and nests. The three eventually signed a peace treaty."

tenor.gif

• Like 1

https://newsinsideout.com/2019/11/us-marine-corps-there-is-no-record-of-a-person-named-randy-cramer-ever-having-served-in-the-u-s-marine-corps/

VANCOUVER BC – NewsInsideOut.com been informed that on November 6, 2019, NASA Astronaut Ken Johnston Sr., a US Marine Corps (USMC) veteran, officially inquired of the responsible US Marine Corps Command Staff Sgt Nelson and Staff Sgt Cartwright at Los Lunas, N.M. Marine Base https://loslunasnm.gov/ and was duly informed that “there is no record of a person named Randy Cramer ever having served in the U.S. Marine Corps.”

These USMC personnel first searched for any US Marine named Randy Cramer having served in the USMC between 1987 and 2004. These were the dates of the 17 years that Randy Cramer claims in your book and publicly for the last seven years since 2014 to have served on Mars.

These USMC personnel also searched for whether the US Marine Corps has ever has a Captain rank by the name of Randy Cramer in its entire history. This search also came up Negative, when the entire data base of USMC personnel was searched.

Assuming that this prima facie evidence is in fact true, that would mean that at the very least Randy Cramer could be found guilty of a federal felony and violation of the Stolen Valor Act https://www.congress.gov/bill/113th-congress/house-bill/258/ for publicly putting himself forth as a military officer, not to mention the untold damage to Exopolitical research of perpetrating a sustained public hoax and fraud about his alleged participation in the U.S. presence on Mars.

Randy Cramer’s apparent hoax and possible Stolen Valor felony as a US Marine Captain and Mars expeditionary force member came to light following a request by author Len Kasten of NewsInsideOut.com reporter Alfred Lambremont Webre of an endorsement of Kasten’s planned book Dark Fleet (2020: Bear & Co.) in which Randy Cramer appears as a major source. [See Letter below].

Don't tell me, it's a secret:classic_rolleyes: How amazingly convenient. He says he was in a secret thing and there is no record of him being in the non secret part of that thing. 

One of the most remarkable things that Cramer and other members of the SSP who have visited Mars say about the planet is that the air is breathable.

NASA-fake-vs-real-colors-pictures-e1577024533110

It's blue atmosphere??????? Oh no it isn't......

post-244400-0-33902700-1461151244.gif

On 9/20/2020 at 9:24 AM, oz93666 said:

So this is why you need an underground shelter ... If you survive the coming collapse and food shortage , if you keep out of cities to avoid fire from advanced craft , all you have to do is survive the clones .... My understanding is clones are not too sharp ... they are not like normal human soldiers , it should be possible to out fox them by keeping your head down , staying out of sight .

I would just take my mask off and spread Covid19 (the bad virus we hear about) to all the clones and be done with it. 

You see, the WHO knows what is coming and gave us the weapon needed to fight them.  🙄 

I mean, how old is it?? It seems like they are trying to beat the 1997 Area 51 call to Coast to Coast AM I believe. That call is trending among Anons. Pretty sure he had to die for the "freedom of sharing information". 

If you add some verbiage. Truth is usually somewhere in between, but it does not sound far off from the concerns of the 1997 call. Even though we are now in the safety years and thats the past. I would still recommend praying, not the dogma, but praying. lol In fact, I would not have gotten that photo if it were not for higher dimensional. 5d++++++

I dont knock anything until I individually research something. Sometimes I dont have time for all the leads, but I would look into what his sources are. 

A photo is always good proof, lol. 

An Apple Live Photo of an alien invader is always better. 

Edited by MatchaLove

It begs the question, where are all the good guys? Is everything in this simulated universe, including it's creator inherently evil? If this universe is occupied by nothing more than evil genetic cyborgs & alien drones with the personality of a potato, then we might as well just destroy the entire universe and spiritually go home back to heaven (Real Universe). However, I like to think and do believe that this universe is pro life and such a wicked and evil act would never be allowed to happen by higher beings. We appear to be truly living in a negative time period. Do none of these whistleblowers have anything positive to say?    

8 hours ago, PerryRhodan said:

It begs the question, where are all the good guys? Is everything in this simulated universe, including it's creator inherently evil? If this universe is occupied by nothing more than evil genetic cyborgs & alien drones with the personality of a potato, then we might as well just destroy the entire universe and spiritually go home back to heaven (Real Universe). However, I like to think and do believe that this universe is pro life and such a wicked and evil act would never be allowed to happen by higher beings. We appear to be truly living in a negative time period. Do none of these whistleblowers have anything positive to say?    

Most of the universe  is  good , we are informed 99% is non free will ... everything runs smoothly ... unending bliss , but obviously non free will imposes restrictions on participants..

So in this part of our galaxy a new experiment is being  tried out ... free will ... but this automatically allows for things to turn sour , and that is just what happened ....

In the parameters set for the free will experiment the good guys are not allowed to come to our rescue .... UNLESS WE ASK ...

The corrupted ET's oppressing us are light years ahead of us in technology and intelligence ...we have no chance ..Only the Divine realm can deal with them , they are waiting for enough humans to invite them to participate ....

Do you really believe if there would be aliens landed on the Earth the first thing they would do is to kidnap people and destroy all humanity? Is this the first thing you would do if the research finds life on Mars, for example? Why do you guys believe in such fiction films about the aliens coming but refuse to believe in fairy tales? Life could be softer if you'd believe in good heroes, not in destroying. I am looking forward to land on the other planets one day and shake the hand (or whatever they could have instead) of a person from another civilization. We have already reached huge progress in rocket manufacturing and I am sure the day when we land on Moon again and reach the Venus is coming soon and when this happens we will have to explain to them why there are lots of movies describing them in such a way.

1 hour ago, Eva Braun said:

Do you really believe if there would be aliens landed on the Earth the first thing they would do is to kidnap people and destroy all humanity? Is this the first thing you would do if the research finds life on Mars....

This is the sort of question I would expect from someone unfamiliar with David Icke's material ..

At the core of David's work is the belief that ET's are at the root of the conspiracy we see around us  ... He does not mention this very often , because , I guess , he thinks it will be too much for the public to believe ... Reptilians are one of the three groups involved here and  they have been manipulating us for thousands of years from behind the scenes  ... So this expected arrival of ET's is just them going public , showing themselves to humanity again .

First one group will arrive pretending to be our friends , but warning of an imminent attack from the reps which will follow .

Both groups are malevolent .

They have always been here in underground bases , mostly off world , secretly manipulating society using their willing human collaborators , the cabal. 

Edited by oz93666