Your vaccine is almost ready!

No, Billy boy is trying to distance himself now that the vaccine is busy killing people. When it has disastrous results, he'll quote this. "Well, I did tell everyone that you couldn't trust the FDA, it wasn't me/ Honest Guv' I wouldn't do summat like that, it's THEIR fault.

Just now, Someone2630 said:

No, Billy boy is trying to distance himself now that the vaccine is busy killing people. When it has disastrous results, he'll quote this. "Well, I did tell everyone that you couldn't trust the FDA, it wasn't me/ Honest Guv' I wouldn't do summat like that, it's THEIR fault.

Yes but isnt that in everyones mind- I  am sure most anti vaxxers are fighting for "safe" vaccines and the choice to use them.

So he is being an "anti vaxxer"

The  purported purpose of these various vaccines that are being developed is protection against a partivular virus.

However combined with the regulations introduced by various governments to implement regular testing it is in effect a means of carrying out genetic experiments on the populace and gathering the results week by week.

8 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

corrupt twitter hides video clip behind warning

They know that if they try to force it onto people there will be bloodshed.

What they will try next is "Well you don't HAVE to take it, but if you don't then you will not be allowed ouside without a mask and social distancing" then there will be another "spike" and this will because of all the selfish people who refused the vaccine, so they will have to self isolate PERMANENTLY to prevent them from harming others.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Someone2630 said:

What they will try next is "Well you don't HAVE to take it, but if you don't then you will not be allowed ouside without a mask and social distancing" then there will be another "spike" and this will because of all the selfish people who refused the vaccine, so they will have to self isolate PERMANENTLY to prevent them from harming others.

My thoughts exactly!

• Like 1