Dr Yeadon challenges Government for a 2nd time on Talk Radio

Apophis 2029

During an interview with talk radios Julia Hartley Brewer (Very good) 

She interviews Dr Mike Yeadon the former Chief Scientific Advisor for Pfizer for a 2nd time (17TH SEPT) who is the medical equivalent of Sir Patrick Vallance at GSK from SAGE.

Here Dr Yeadon mentions what David has been saying for months that the PCR test is not testing for a virus but genetic material.  Must Watch

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have viewed both of the Talk Radio clips before BUT thanks to Apophis 2029 for putting the two up again together. 

What I would like to add is after viewing the earlier clip (11th Sept) my first thought is / was that the pcr test will use a higher number of cycles in order for the results to be positive. I have seen a NHS document for guidance/instruction/protocol for the pcr test that stipulates 45 cycles of amplification to be used.

link for that: Guidance-and-SOP-COVID-19-Testing-NHS-Laboratories.pdf

Professor Carl Heneghan states that 25 cycles is the number where the test gets a little TOO sensitive - link for this is found at around 14min in on the Andrew Neil program where Professor Heneghan is interviewed (he also states other "interesting" points as well if you care to watch). The week in 60 minutes with Andrew Neil – 3 September 2020 | Event | The Spectator TV

I know that I have posted the above two links before BUT the more people that can be made aware / view the information then the better.

After watching today's footage (Sat 19th Sept 2020) of the protest in Trafalgar Square and the police tactics then I am sure that the "TEST" data will be used by those deceitful people (I am polite aren't I?) to push through stricter measures especially in view of the pending protest on next Sat, 26th Sept in Trafalgar. What are the odds for a London Lockdown (or Lock Up as it really is!!!!).

• Like 1

Without a doubt they will try something for next week.

Carl Heneghan is the expert that people should listen to. He deals with Evidence based Medicine (which is whats required here not modelling)

In my view if Dr Heneghan and Dr Yeadon replaced Whitty and Vallance. Common sense would prevail here!!!

• Like 1