Mossad behind Labour so-called "anti-semitism" claims Conservative Councillor

Was looking into my local MP and his ties with Israeli government (there are so many it's disgusting) and I found this. 

Jacqui Harris (Stratford-on-Avon councillor) supports the claim that Mossad were behind anti-semetic Labour comments (which led to Corbyn's downfall in the end).

https://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/tory-councillor-suspended-for-suggesting-mossad-behind-labour-row/

A Tory councillor in Stratford-on-Avon has been suspended for allegedly supporting the claim Mossad agents are posing as Labour members to commit acts of antisemitism as part of a smear campaign.

Conservative Party chairman Brandon Lewis confirmed councillor Jacqui Harris has been suspended from the party.

This comes after she allegedly promoted the claim “agents of Israel” are deliberately committing acts of antisemitism to bring down the party

Brandon Lewis is an Israeli agent I swear. I have no physical proof but I could stack the charges against that shitbag. Corruption goes so deep it's concerning.

Someone needs to speak to Jacqui Harris because she is bound to know something.

LW.jpg

Cllr.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

ABSOLUTELY! Mossad is behind the Labour Friends of Israel group too and there is the Conservative Friends of Israel group as well. The Anti-Semitic labelling is the give-away, because nobody who really knows, which thanks to David Icke I do too now, is ever accusing the Hebrew/Semites of anything. Although many even in government don't appear to realize the distinction between Khazar Sabbatian-Frankists and Zionists and Khazar and Hebrew/Semitic Jews, or they wouldn't ever use the word Jews when condemning what the Israeli regime and Mossad are perpetrating on humanity in general. The Cult members have simply done such a great job of hiding behind the Jews that even most Jews haven't noticed the difference yet! I very much hope that this will change sooner rather than later! These demons MUST  be exposed!

• Like 1
On 9/19/2020 at 12:34 AM, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Was looking into my local MP and his ties with Israeli government (there are so many it's disgusting) and I found this. 

Jacqui Harris (Stratford-on-Avon councillor) supports the claim that Mossad were behind anti-semetic Labour comments (which led to Corbyn's downfall in the end).

agent provocateurs....happens all the time....

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

WOWWWW that is fucking hilarious. Caught with her hand in the cookie jar, amazing.

Jenny Levison

Jenny Levison is Interim Senior Vice President of Development & Partnerships at the new Race Forward. The new Race Forward is the union of two leading racial justice non-profit organizations: Race Forward and Center for Social Inclusion (CSI). As Interim Senior Vice President, Jenny Levison provides development, marketing, and communications leadership through the management of the new Race Forward’s fundraising and organizational communications.

She is a former staff and board member, and current member and communications consultant with Jews for Racial and Economic Justice (JFREJ).  She also is a member of the artist council of Jewish Voice for Peace.

https://www.centerforsocialinclusion.org/staff/jenny-levison/

Understanding antisemitism: an Offering tO OUr mOvementA Resource from Jews For Racial & Economic Justice

'....white Christians who invented antisemitism,...'

https://www.jfrej.org/assets/uploads/JFREJ-Understanding-Antisemitism-November-2017-v1-3-2.pdf

After Years in Foster Care, Intern ‘Adopted’ by City Hall Catches a Break

By Emily Palmer

Dec. 14, 2017

Mr. Polite with his foster parents, Jenny Levison and Josh Waletzky. Mr. Polite was placed in their home just before he was set to age out of the foster care system.Credit...Amr Alfiky for The New York Times

00ncf-polite2-jumbo.jpg?quality=90&auto=

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/14/nyregion/after-years-in-foster-care-intern-adopted-by-city-hall-catches-a-break.html

‘Kill all Jews’ graffiti suspect had a dark online alter-ego

November 3, 2018 | 6:30pm

181103-synagouge-graffiti.jpg?quality=90

A surveillance photo of the vandalism suspect. DCPI

The suspect charged with scrawling anti-Semitic graffiti inside a Brooklyn synagogue has Jewish foster parents, and was an intern for former City Council Speaker Christine Quinn — for whom he worked on initiatives to combat hate crime.

James Polite was busted Friday, a day after he allegedly wrote “Kill All Jews,” in the stairwell of historic Union Temple in Prospect Heights.

Police said Saturday that Polite, 26, had also recently set a string of fires — including in the closet of Yeshiva Beth Hillel of Williamsburg, and smaller blazes in the trash outside three other nearby Jewish institutions.

Quinn, who is now president and CEO of Women in Need, a homeless services group, confirmed Saturday that Polite — the subject of a profile in the New York Times last year — was her intern.

https://nypost.com/2018/11/03/kill-all-jews-graffiti-suspect-had-a-dark-online-alter-ego/

image.gif

Edited by Macnamara

@Macnamara It's rampant. They are professional liars, I have posted these vids many times but it completely captures the essence of what these people are really are like. Not all of course, some israelites who disagree with zionism and anti zionist jews are out there but either they are not heard, or ostracized by their community/ government. Called traitors or called self-deprecating when most people have absolutely no idea how far the Israel tentacles reach and the impact it has/will have on the human race as a whole. 

I'm also gonna post something from vice news of all things lol, anti zionist jews in London and it warms my heart a little bit. People treat them like scum but they stand by their covenant and their god, I hope they aren't secretly scumbags when I say this but not all heroes wear capes.

I love Louis Farrakhan don't judge me lol

Just re-watched the vice doc. The lady rabbi is clearly full of shit because the Anti-zio rabbi literally spelled out what he believes. Don't kill and don't steal. You can see how she tries to manipulate by calling them ultra-orthodox when they are literally disagreeing with murder, which is the real, true Jewish doctrine. Does disagreeing with genocide and theft constitute a "literal" interpretation of the Jewish scripture or is it just common sense? 

The propaganda is amazing, they can literally make Jews turn against their own scripture and belief system by manipulation and money. Amazing but sad.

Minor rant but I need to vent somewhere might as well be here lol.

Edit: Look how zionists fucking behave. A star of david tattooed on a guys face and another woman saying the anti zios are like ISIS and will strap bombs to themselves 😂😂😂

It's actually so funny not gonna lie

Edited by FVCK BILLY G4TES