Elm Guest House, PIE (paedo info exchange) & the Cesspit that tells us how to live our lives

I cannot believe that the average person still takes anything that the government says seriously. The sheer depravity that has taken place makes me beyond pissed off, this doesn't even include the hampstead case (ella draper passed the lie detector) or Ted Heath. Or the disinfo agents like Jon Wedger & his mates. Sick to death of these people I can't even comprehend the amount of evil in these people's souls.

Also say what you want about Bill Maloney but his doc on the Island of Jersey was good. I hadn't seen it until yesterday and it genuinely shocked me. Knew about haut de la garrene beforehand but the BLATANT cover-up for the crown is bonkers.

Enjoy having your heart broken...

Part 1

Part 2

Sun, Sea & Satan

14 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

You should remove the pie n mash film, Maphoney is a total fraud.

I know he's a scumbag but that doc in particular is the only good one about Jersey. Not putting the panorama one for reasons that anyone with half a brain will realise but in that maloney doc, when I saw the statues outside that house it made me sick to my stomach.

Edited by FVCK BILLY G4TES
  • Like 1
On 9/18/2020 at 12:17 AM, oddsnsods said:

You should remove the pie n mash film, Maphoney is a total fraud.

I always enjoy your posts but what is this based on? I hope it ain't Brian's words about him? My uncle  is a friend of Bill and speaks very highly of him. Bill  exposed Nick Clegg for being what he is and if ever anyone had any doubt about old Nick  then  look where he is now......on the board @ FACEBOOK!

2 hours ago, Brad the lad said:

I always enjoy your posts but what is this based on? I hope it ain't Brian's words about him? My uncle  is a friend of Bill and speaks very highly of him. Bill  exposed Nick Clegg for being what he is and if ever anyone had any doubt about old Nick  then  look where he is now......on the board @ FACEBOOK!

It's based on him trying to frame david icke as a paedophile. He intimidated and coerced a bs statement from a disabled man to try and set DI up. He also is mates with Ian Puddick, a suspected disinfo agent whose dad worked for british counter-intelligence. 

I do like sun, sea & satan though, I thought it was a good doc regardless of my opinion on Bill.

• Like 2

I had no idea about the DI stuff? I remember some time back DI talking and saying he had been let down by a close friend (this could have been Bill)?

I know Bill was upsetting some very powerfull men along the way with what he was doing. He exposed Max Clifford as well in the early days so there was good work done at the start of the pie and mash stuff.

I'm not making any excuses here for what he has done though (if it is true)?

6 minutes ago, Brad the lad said:

I had no idea about the DI stuff? I remember some time back DI talking and saying he had been let down by a close friend (this could have been Bill)?

I know Bill was upsetting some very powerfull men along the way with what he was doing. He exposed Max Clifford as well in the early days so there was good work done at the start of the pie and mash stuff.

I'm not making any excuses here for what he has done though (if it is true)?

Brad ... this thread gives more information about Maloney. Imo he coerced Andrew Ashe (a mentally challenged man) to lie about David Icke.

• Like 1
On 9/18/2020 at 12:39 AM, oddsnsods said:

l found an open tab (among 70+) on my phone with this website open. lt must have been your link l opened.

l just posted a thread from this link listing the 21 + 45 names. (66)
l also added a list from another page that doesn't only focus on Labour..

• Thanks 1