Opposing Face-Masks May Not Be Such A BRIGHT STRATEGY...

HistoryIsComplex

All of the Middle Eastern countries where the "less educated in the population" didn't take Masks, distancing and so forth seriously are falling apart right now.

These are countries where there is NO 5G or EQUIVALENT TECHNOLOGY yet, but the HOSPITALS ARE SWAMPED WITH PEOPLE WHO CAN'T BREATHE ON THEIR OWN ANYMORE.

Unless SOMEBODY IS SPRAYING SHIT FROM THE AIR ON THESE COUNTRIES, there is INDEED SOME KIND OF (MAN-MADE ?) VIRUS GOING AROUND SENDING SCORES TO HOSPITAL.

A FACE-MASK is just THIN CLOTH IN FRONT OF YOUR MOUTH. Wearing it is NOT THE END OF THE WORLD.

MY FEAR IS THAT WHEN COVID BLOWS OVER - IN 2021, 2022 WHENEVER - EVERBODY WHO STRONGLY OPPOSED THE WEARING OF MASKS WILL BE SWEPT INTO THE GARBAGE BIN OF SOCIAL DISCOURSE AS "IDIOTS WHO DON'T BELIEVE IN ANYTHING BEING REAL".

I DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING ABOUT COVID19 EITHER - THAT IS CAME FROM A BAT, BLA BLA BLA.

I ALSO DO BELIEVE THAT THERE IS LOTS WRONG WITH THE PCR TESTING AND OTHER CRAP ABOUT THIS PHENOMENON.

BUT OPPOSING SOMETHING AS STUPID AS WEARING A THIN MASK ON YOUR FACE IN PUBLIC IS NOT A WINNING STRATEGY.

Edited by HistoryIsComplex

1 hour ago, Someone2630 said:

So now you are trying to say that muzzles are a good thing - You must be out of your mind. Find another forum where you can spout shit like that.

What I am saying is that IF THIS IS A GENETICALLY-MODIFIED VIRUS, WHICH I PERSONALLY BELIEVE, SCREAMING ABOUT "NO MASK FOR ME, NO MASK FOR ME" WILL NOT HELP YOU WIN ANYONE OVER.

I AM GETTING REPORTS FROM LEFT, RIGHT AND EVERYWHERE OF PEOPLE AGED 50+ GOING TO HOSPITAL WITH SEVERE RESPIRATORY PROBLEMS.

MOST PEOPLE WHO HAVE FALLEN ILL IN HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON - THEY SPENT TIME IN CROWDED PLACES WITH INADEQUATE FACE-PROTECTION.

SOMETHING IS MAKING PEOPLE SEVERELY ILL. YOU SHOUTING "ITS A MUZZLE, ITS A MUZZLE" DOESN'T CHANGE THAT.

When do you get your next pay check from Bill Gates. 

How many Clinical Peer reviews does it take to make someone understand that a bit of cloth over you fucking face is like trying to keep mosquitoes out of your bedroom with some chain link fencing.

You can write your shit in 200 point bold if you like IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE. Masks don't work. Go to Holland, go to Sweden. 

Learn MATHS and work out the percentage of people dying worldwide. From a population of 7,800,000,000, only 946,599 people have died. grossly inflated and most of these died from old age and other diseases, the 'flu, was the last straw.

Do you realize that this deadly pandemic, that YOU claim is killing people like flies, has managed to kill 0.06% of the World population. The Spanish 'flu killed 20,000,000 out of a population of just over 2,000,000,000. Your parents obviously survived, it. I wonder if they wore a thin cloth over their faces.

Go stand in line for your vaccination and learn how to count.

You are on the WRONG forum.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, HistoryIsComplex said:

Ok. You are right. The people dying left and right here are being STUNG BY CONFUSED BEES.

There is no virus anywhere. It is THEM DAMN AGRESSIVE BEES that are filling up the hospitals.

Obviously one of those bees stung him or maybe an alien came down and sucked out his brains with a straw! People like this desperately need hospitalization in a nice quiet padded room.

You have NO BUSINESS TELLING ME OR ANYONE ELSE TO GET OFF THE FORUM. FREEDOM OF SPEECH??? EH?

A relative called me from another city. A wedding was held virtually next door to his house.

NEARLY 50 PEOPLE WHO SUNG AND DANCED AT THE WEDDING ARE NOW COVID POSITIVE.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, HistoryIsComplex said:

You have NO BUSINESS TELLING ME OR ANYONE ELSE TO GET OFF THE FORUM. FREEDOM OF SPEECH??? EH?

A relative called me from another city. A wedding was held virtually next door to his house.

how do you know they werent covid positive before?

If you ramp up the PCR test to 50x EVERYONE is positive. Are they sick? Are they dying? Are they in Hospital? 

You have lost ALL credibility here as far as I am concerned. Your junk in Bold 24 point letters is just a sign of capitulation. Personally I shall IGNORE anything and everything you post from now on as will many others I suspect.

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, HistoryIsComplex said:

All of the Middle Eastern countries where the "less educated in the population" didn't take Masks, distancing and so forth seriously are falling apart right now.

first ... middle east countries falling apart ??

you mean those using the test results to impose restrictions of movement and work upon people?

the tests are guff, total junk. more tests = more cases ... its simple . this is why the agenda is to 'test test test'

HOSPITALS ARE SWAMPED WITH PEOPLE WHO CAN'T BREATHE ON THEIR OWN ANYMORE.

this is a new condition ... not being able to breath. asphyxiation. this is a new symptom not recorded

These are countries where there is NO 5G or EQUIVALENT TECHNOLOGY yet, but the

Unless SOMEBODY IS SPRAYING SHIT FROM THE AIR ON THESE COUNTRIES, there is INDEED SOME KIND OF (MAN-MADE ?) VIRUS GOING AROUND SENDING SCORES TO HOSPITAL

pure speculation and deduction based upon crap tests producing figures and some sort of new symptom recorded

BUT OPPOSING SOMETHING AS STUPID AS WEARING A THIN MASK ON YOUR FACE IN PUBLIC IS NOT A WINNING STRATEGY.

masks are stupid. they have no proof of working to prevent viral illness.

i am not participating in the bollocks

Edited by zArk
  • Thanks 1

They have been spraying shit from the air for decades. The Americans have admitted it (would you like the Video?) It's called WEATHER MODIFICATION, to actually CAUSE global warming.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if they included bacteria and virii in it as well,  like they shot (well tried to) nuclear missiles into the sun "to see what would happen", but putting a piece of cloth over your face will be like trying to run away when the BIG asteroid is about to strike.

IT AIN'T GONNA HELP. Nor will you "thin piece of cloth" I trust you are wearing one right now. 

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, HistoryIsComplex said:

Ok. You are right. The people dying left and right here are being STUNG BY CONFUSED BEES.

There is no virus anywhere. It is THEM DAMN AGRESSIVE BEES that are filling up the hospitals.

I cant believe someone that spends so much time on this forum still believes masks are a good thing & doesn't know about 'casedemic.'

Who actually still believes this is about a virus.

Must be comedy hour are the drinks half price? im not really laughing.

• Like 4

My final response to you:

THE NWO - YES, ASSHOLE GATES, WHO AN OTHERS - ARE PLAYING CHESS AGAINST YOU.

1) THEY WANT YOU TO OPPOSE FACE MASKS

2) THERE IS THEN GOING TO BE A FAR WORSE 2ND WAVE OF INFECTIONS

3) IT IS GOING TO GET BLAMED ON "ALL THE CRAZY CONSPIRACY PEOPLE WHO WOULDN'T WEAR MASKS"

CONGRATULATIONS - THE VACCINE (WHICH WAS MADE YEARS AGO AND IS FULL OF FUCKED UP SHIT) IS NOW  M A N D A T O R Y

The NWO GET EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE AFTER. AND THEY GET SOMEONE TO BLAME - THE PEOPLE WHO OPPOSED MASKS.

THIS, IN A NUTSHELL, IS HOW THE NWO PLAYS CHESS. HAVE A NICE LIFE!

• Like 2

Goodbye and good riddance. I know that you come from a country where the "less well educated" - like your women, who are denied education, treated like cattle and made to wear the mask of subjugation. Are they REALLY allowed to sing and dance? Are you sure that they aren't made to sit in a corner until their master clicks his fingers?

Give my regards to Bill (in 24 point bold print), when he pays you.. 

• Like 3

OP, are you having a bit of a panic? I've been there, probably will again. I'd say if there's a "second wave" it'll be down to all the mask wearing weakening people. They'll have been reducing their oxygen intake all these months, will it be any wonder! Plus the 5g and all. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

- You OPPOSE wearing Facemasks

- They BLAME THE SECOND WAVE THAT HITS ON TENS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU

- The VACCINE Now "HAS TO BE MANDATORY BECAUSE THINGS GOT SO BAD"

PROBLEM. REACTION. SOLUTION.   

THEY SET UP A VERY, VERY SIMPLE GAME. YOU PLAY THE GAME JUST AS POORLY AS THEY THOUGHT YOU WOULD.

• Like 2

- You OPPOSE wearing Facemasks

- They BLAME THE SECOND WAVE THAT HITS ON TENS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU

- The VACCINE Now "HAS TO BE MANDATORY BECAUSE THINGS GOT SO BAD"

PROBLEM. REACTION. SOLUTION.   

THEY SET UP A VERY, VERY SIMPLE GAME. YOU PLAY THE GAME JUST AS POORLY AS THEY THOUGHT YOU WOULD.

where do you live?

They won't be mandatory in the UK.

1 hour ago, HistoryIsComplex said:

THIS, IN A NUTSHELL, IS HOW THE NWO PLAYS CHESS. HAVE A NICE LIFE!

Oh come on.

Wargames joshua

The only winning move is not ro play

And thats applied to arguing with them, shouting, protesting, getting political support etc

This is simply give as many people full disclosure and then when the time comes refuse to play in the game.