Chris Whitty wants two week national lockdown

Sexpistol50

Creepy Chris Whitty wants a two week full national lockdown, we all knew this was coming, it has been planned, good timing especially with the Anti-lockdown protest coming up in London ,when ever I watch Creepy Witty on TV he reminds me of serial killer Reggie Christie , this man along with Boris Johnson should be in court for crimes against humanity like they did in Nuremberg,  this bullshit is gonna drag on for a long time, enough is enough! 

Edited by Sexpistol50
Spelling
  • Sad 1

Have you heard of "Drifting" ???

This is a tactic used by the Government Behavioural Insights team to test the water about whether certain measures are feasible to implement in the near future.

What they will do is typically put stuff out there, typically in weekend news bulletins and then gauge the public reaction on social media etc. If there's a massive pushback they'll dump the idea or modify it, if no one opposes it then they press ahead... 

Next time you've got the news on at the weekend, particularly radio news just have a listen and see what they are trying to "drift" for the next week or so, it's very interesting.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, HAARPING_On said:

Have you heard of "Drifting" ???

This is a tactic used by the Government Behavioural Insights team to test the water about whether certain measures are feasible to implement in the near future.

What they will do is typically put stuff out there, typically in weekend news bulletins and then gauge the public reaction on social media etc. If there's a massive pushback they'll dump the idea or modify it, if no one opposes it then they press ahead... 

Next time you've got the news on at the weekend, particularly radio news just have a listen and see what they are trying to "drift" for the next week or so, it's very interesting.

The Government dont give a shit about peoples opinions and reactions they will do what they want, that's why they locked us up for months and idiots stood outside clapping every week, they know the majority of people are sheep and they will do as they are told.

Lockdown for 2 week my arse!

The next one is going on for months on end. I can't see it being less than 6 months of lockup. It will bring the World to a standstill. The Dollor is on it's arse now and a 6 month lockup will give them the perfect excuse to fold it altogether. The food shortage will coincide with the collapse and the lemmings won't even question it. There will be no handouts this time round either and the lemmings will be on side with that too. They will think big brother has done all they can to help the needy to date....They will say things like  "The Goverenment can't keep giving us money for nothing after all".

Cure : Delete ALL Social Media from your phone, Pad and computer. I've gone one better they are ALL blocked on my Firewall.

Now : Stop believing ANYTHING the Haunted Fishtank tells you. USE YOUR EYES AND YOUR BRAIN.

Stop believing in "Democracy" it's just a word. Stop believing in the "Rule of Law",  it's just a phrase.

Stop believing the police are upholding the rule of law. They are only protecting their millionaire paymasters. They don't give a shit about you, not even about their own children, let alone yours. 

As I've already said, it's regrettable, but as I see the way things are progressing, Civil War is inevitable, because they WILL demand we get vaccinations and they will only vaccinate my dead body.

Edited by Someone2630

On 9/17/2020 at 4:28 PM, HAARPING_On said:

I noticed since the while that they took the habit ot making annoucements and then rolling back too... now what if people just don't watch the news ? 'who doesn't speak agrees' as it's said, so you better watch TV so that you can react in time, give your 'feedback' and 'subscribe' and it all results in you being made pathologically dependend on the MEDIA...

it pretty much matches what they invented with their 'agree & close' button to get you 'involved' by 'confirming' that you WANT to see the Web page (and that you'll save the cookies)... demonic alchemists they are...

Edited by chud