FVCK BILLY G4TES

The United States is done - The age of communitarian gulags

Respect to Deborah Tavares. She is in the thick of the california fires right now. She has been looking into this for so long now and she deserves so much credit. The wrath of Rothschild continues... Welcome to the NWO ladies & gents.

• Like 2

Deborah goes over the nightmare unfolding in America ..California being burnt to a crisp , a combination of cloaked SSP craft fire , She says many times ..."These are Directed Energy Weapons fires " ...conventional chem-trailing with metals which burn and feed the fires ... dry hot winds , engineered to burn things ....

Then the engineered  hurricane , weapons being used to "surge'' water levels....

Watch out for more volcanoes and earthquakes .... this is ET tech ... food shortage riots ... confining of humans in settlements .... And that's just the first 16 minutes ..video 1Hr 40min long  

1 hour ago, oz93666 said:

Deborah goes over the nightmare unfolding in America ..California being burnt to a crisp , a combination of cloaked SSP craft fire , She says many times ..."These are Directed Energy Weapons fires " ...conventional chem-trailing with metals which burn and feed the fires ... dry hot winds , engineered to burn things ....

Then the engineered  hurricane , weapons being used to "surge'' water levels....

Watch out for more volcanoes and earthquakes .... this is ET tech ... food shortage riots ... confining of humans in settlements .... And that's just the first 16 minutes ..video 1Hr 40min long  

I have to ask, why does it have to be aliens? There is clear evidence implicating the Israelis in basically everything going on right now yet aliens are the thing that comes to mind for you? The world is burning yet human beings causing the damage doesn't cross your mind?

I listened to the whole thing ....Extremely Scary ... This is a very smart woman who gets the whole picture .... Much of it I knew ... some was new ...She sees the 5G system as a kill grid , soon to be activated .... 

The Nightmare will be worse than you can ever imagine , and it's coming now!  

Get out of cities quick ! 

• Like 1

Just now, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

I have to ask, why does it have to be aliens? There is clear evidence implicating the Israelis in basically everything going on right now yet aliens are the thing that comes to mind for you? The world is burning yet human beings causing the damage doesn't cross your mind?

It doesn't have to be aliens , but the overwhelming evidence is that it is ... Even DI says the Biggest Secret is that reps control the cabal ...

Deborah brought up aliens in the video , she said "I know many think it's aliens , but the people who I see are implementing it are rothschilds and politicians " ... We are agreed , the human cabal are the boots on the ground , the human illuminati , and rothchilds are the top of the pile .... the elite bloodline the aliens left to rule over us .. they follow orders from the ET's ...

This video spells out the horrifying position we are in ... they have spent decades preparing this  ... there is  no way to fight this on a physical level .

Only by calling on Divine Intervention ...Pray for help ...

see here for an explanation of who is behind it , and the way out .... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg18_LahHDHQZi7LYGbkS3Q/videos

I don't buy it. Just because DI said it doesn't mean it is true + there is no actual proof as i've said many times before. I feel like you're buying into what Rothschild & his scumbags want by saying that ET's are behind it all. 

They want us to talk about lizard people while the perpetrators ride off into the sunset.

They treat us like we're idiots because we buy into shit like this. Maybe they're right in some cases.

7 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

I don't buy it. Just because DI said it doesn't mean it is true + there is no actual proof as i've said many times before. I feel like you're buying into what Rothschild & his scumbags want by saying that ET's are behind it all. 

They want us to talk about lizard people while the perpetrators ride off into the sunset.

This goes back way before Icke .... Search Von Daniken or Zachariah Sitchen ... they spent their whole lives explaining that ET's came down and bred with us , openly ruled us ... bible and other texts ... then left and controlled us from behind the scenes via their 'elite' bloodline ...rothschilds and royals .... Icke agrees with all that ...

Now we have 100's  of insiders confirming the ET link ...and whistleblowers from the SSP , it all fits together and gives a perfect picture .... The rothschilds have no reason to exterminate us all , they control things already ... it is the evil ET's pushing them .... the plan has so many facets , is so complex , the technology is so advanced , it is not just humans ... Even the Amazon rain  forest is now burning !  

@oz93666 I hear what you're saying and true Rothschild & his cronies believe in these so called ET master race bloodlines but these people are animals. I can see why you would believe it but we'll just have to agree to disagree because I have seen no proof of their existence as of yet.

The "alien threat" is more than likely another way to manipulate, scaremonger and control people. The pentagon officially announcing the UFO fighter plane footage as genuine, what they have said recently about venus, all sounds like another ploy like climate change to me. Could be wrong but it remains to be seen.

And in regards to what you said about Rothschild exterminating us all, very naive. That family is jewish yet they were backing hitler & funding the holocaust. They have no moral compass or rational behaviour, evil in it's purest form has no reason to do the things it does other than doing it because those who are evil enjoy it and can get away with it. Once you have money, you want power, once you have power then you can inflict destruction whenever you want because no one will call you out for it.

Edited by FVCK BILLY G4TES