The Hollow Earth

I believe the Hollow earth lays right beneath our feet and stretches the whole breadth of the earth.We call it the underworld.

We began our research at the North pole the dead center of earth it's self, where I believe has the main entrance to this underworld, which by the way is called the 'SCHLARAFFENLANDES'.

1559412463_aunder.PNG.cf98a91dd7b43be5b24276210eb67dea.PNG

How do I know all this ? Well if you take a look at this vid below @ 1;33 You will see a professional map done by someone .........Who also wrote and illustrated the mysterious Voynich manuscripts

and here is the map it's self of 'SCHLARAFFENLANDS', you can zoom in and out on any section of it you want.

https://library.princeton.edu/visual_materials/maps/websites/thematic-maps/theme-maps/homann-map-cockaigne-1720.jpg

As you will see at the top of this Map you will see places like Jerusalem and Mount Sinai, but as we get to the bottom of the map you will see places
like Tatari & Beezle Bub (mentioned in the bible).

Getting back to the video above @1;45.56.... it gives you a depiction of there underground water & heating systems. Pictures of these are hanging in Vatican today.

974185707_a2under.PNG.9a6239bfd35f9a3c00d1cefb712c3fe0.PNG

As we go further into the vid, the narrator mentions the Voynich manuscripts and how they came to be in the hands of Voynich himself.

abook.PNG.da5030835a62fcf3fe20072322d87b70.PNG

Well this is my take on Hollow earth, what do you guys think?

This thread will probably be laughed into oblivion, but you're not alone with the hollow earth theory, Alexa. I still remember Pato Banton seeking some hollow earth advice from my dad in the late 90s. At the time, Pato was still riding high from the success of his 1994 crossover hit, Baby Come Back, and thought he owned the world. Subsequent songs didn’t quite live up to his previous success, however, and he began to doubt his entire approach to music. So he opened up to my dad, and told him of his plan to turn his back on his reggae roots, and record an album of pure hollow earth songs. Over the next few hours, and with the aid of a rather relaxing bag of skunk that Pato had brought with him, dad explained that a life without principles, is like a life without blood. Or oxygen. Or a Penis. It is simply no life at all. Because if those you serve expect you to just disregard everything you hold true, simply to alleviate their short sighted demands, then you only have two choices. You can either you dig your heels in, hold your nerve, and trust in your own ability to record beautiful, hollow earth music. Or you can walk away with your head held high, and let the vamprific ghouls of the music business feast on another mugs veins. I have no idea which option Pato chose tbh. But he was spotted working in a Birmingham branch of Superdrug not long after. So probably option B.

• Like 1
On 9/16/2020 at 11:24 AM, Albion said:

This thread will probably be laughed into oblivion,

Maybe, but they also laughed at the wright brothers, Thomas Edison and Alexander Graham Bell etc etc etc, didn't they do well 🧐:classic_biggrin:

1 hour ago, gregory-peccary said:

Go to Abe Books and get a copy of Secret of the Ages: UFO's from Inside the Earth (1974) by Brinsley Le Poer Trench.

He makes a good case.

Not convinced though...

Thanks @gregory_peccary I will do this as this is where I believe these UFO's come from, cheers.

On 9/16/2020 at 5:29 PM, alexa said:

I believe the Hollow earth lays right beneath our feet and stretches the whole breadth of the earth.We call it the underworld.

Well I have to agree with you on this but not for the reasons you posted . Apparently there is a hollow section that is around the entire globe, I don't know how thick it is offhand but it appears to be full of methane and starts at around 10 mile down ( new scientist or the scientific american magazine). Oddly enough a good majority of the world's earth quakes appear to be at that depth or very close to it ( just an observation)

Edited by peter
On 9/21/2020 at 2:15 PM, peter said:

Well I have to agree with you on this but not for the reasons you posted . Apparently there is a hollow section that is around the entire globe, I don't know how thick it is offhand but it appears to be full of methane and starts at around 10 mile down ( new scientist or the scientific american magazine). Oddly enough a good majority of the world's earth quakes appear to be at that depth or very close to it ( just an observation)

This is interesting as the furthest depth they have dug down to is 7.5 miles and that took them 20 years.

On 9/23/2020 at 6:47 AM, alexa said:

This is interesting as the furthest depth they have dug down to is 7.5 miles and that took them 20 years.

lucky they didn't get to ten then imagine the stink