FVCK BILLY G4TES

Trump hails 'dawn of a new middle east' with Bahrain-Israel deal - Bad Meets Evil

If anyone from the Q party (because it's basically become a political party now) has a single excuse for why this shit is acceptable, I will kindly tell you to fvck off. "Lies spread from generation to generation". What lies? White phosphorous dropped on palestinians? Mossad dressing up as Isis? Beirut bombing? The infiltration of the US pentagon cloud security and government? Chabad Lubavich selling drugs, weapons and laundering money? Chabad & Israel's child trafficking sexual blackmail operations? Working with the Russians & the Chinese to build the Belt & Road for Rothschild?

You make me sick. Anyone who associates as Q from this point forward without looking at the situation objectively is complicit. I don't care, you are either misinformed, deluded, bought off or under the intelligence agency's spell. When UN smart city gulags come to you, when the US oligarchy is in effect and Ivanka or Kushner (both chabad lubavich cronies) are at the helm of the US government, when a large amount of people are sent to internment camps (nazi style) you will have to look yourself in the mirror and wonder how you could be so stupid as to follow a drug trafficking, money laundering puppet who's only claims to fame are being a crap businessman, being a perv with pervy mates, being on the WWE, stealing a TV show from Alan Sugar and being a puppet for Kissinger and the Rothschild banking house.

Blood is on your hands Trumpy ol' boy.

But noooo according to Q and their legion he's a time traveller saving the world from the "deep state"... don't make me laugh. No wonder the world is fucked, people can't even discern simple facts vs utter horseshit and it shows.

If you feel attacked by this, this applies to you. Suck it up buttercup this is the end of freedom we're talking about here.

TRUMP IS HELPING THE ENEMIES OF THE HUMAN RACE YA MORONS. Honestly, it's like there are layers to the psychological warfare, people really need to smarten up otherwise this NWO process will become irreversible, if it isn't already.

Rothschild is everywhere. This is what the great awakening really needs to be.

melaniaswat181.jpg

images (1).jpeg

xi_kissenger.jpg

Image-1.jpg

Theresa_May_and_Rothschild.jpg

Edited by FVCK BILLY G4TES
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I reckon the son of perdition wont be long in revealing himself.

Edited by alexa

2 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

Untitled1.jpg

It's good that people have the balls to stand up to them however war is not fought with bullets nowadays. When middle eastern politicians start acting like rational human beings then Israel hasn't got a leg to stand on. Shame that most of them, hezbollah for example, perpetuates the stereotype of muslims being shrieking idiots. Hitler saluting and goose stepping like morons.

Also as a side note @bamboozooka people need to stop using the blanket term "deep state" and call the scumbags out by name. JSOC, Wall Street, City of London, Rothschild etc.

Just saying that they're deep state allows them to dodge responsibility because how can you go at something so shadowy? You can't.

54 minutes ago, alfredo79 said:

And Israel is the first country to start the second wave of lockdown.

What's that smell? Smells like Greater Israel to me. UN habitat smart cities, AI robot controlled gulag program here we come fellas. Mackinder world island on the way. Belt & Road on it's way. Good lord...

1 minute ago, screamingeagle said:

does anybody know how old are those pictures with  kissinger.....

2018 for the one with Trump. There's a more recent one where Trump has his thumb up but it's been scrubbed I think. I'll have to find it for ya.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

It's good that people have the balls to stand up to them however war is not fought with bullets nowadays. When middle eastern politicians start acting like rational human beings then Israel hasn't got a leg to stand on. Shame that most of them, hezbollah for example, perpetuates the stereotype of muslims being shrieking idiots. Hitler saluting and goose stepping like morons.

Also as a side note @bamboozooka people need to stop using the blanket term "deep state" and call the scumbags out by name. JSOC, Wall Street, City of London, Rothschild etc.

Just saying that they're deep state allows them to dodge responsibility because how can you go at something so shadowy? You can't.

I notice the predictable right on Q bots on Twitter are posting videos of Trump with other world leaders & how much they apparently dislike him..

See these Ziocons think everyone is as stupid as them & know full well what a treasonous piece of shit he is & how the whole game is rigged.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

"A round of applause for the end of freedom everybody" *audience and Q shriek with glee*

People don't seem to realise that zionism is the common demoninator in this whole NWO scheme. Everywhere you turn Rothschild, Zionists, Israel, Russia & China immediately pops up. Netanyahu isn't even an Israelite. His dad was born in the USSR (Warsaw Poland) who moved to Israel. Most the Israelis in power are soviet, zionist so -called jews who came over from Russia. Zionists infiltrate everywhere and poison every well. Zionism is purely an evil doctrine and we get called anti semites for stating obvious concise facts, that's why we get shat on for it. Get too close to the truth and you fly into the all emcompassing sun. The "light bringers". All the goyim aren't your slaves you murdering shitbirds.

Just watched this. Israel playing fancy dress again? Run palestinians. Run... 

It's actually sad at this point, i'm just imagining how those on the receiving end must feel. Really starting to feel like an end-times scenario right about now, thanks Rothschild.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

@bamboozooka Makes me sick to my stomach. People don't seem to grasp that peace doesn't mean peace, as long as the military industrial complex exists, there will never be peace. Peace actually means totalitarian 5G AI smart/kill city gulags. Donald trump handed the fucking keys to the enemy of the human race. Can't stand any of this shit it genuinely upsets me, free palestine.

@Coldrum Nice one for posting about that coin. Israel obviously is a tech juggernaut but the syringe clearly has a deeper meaning. As the lady said, medicine is not listed by the coin manufacturer as a description instead it's technology. Israel made the first vaccine and I would bet the house that the US Trump vaccine is the one and the same.

Does the fact that medicine is not listed confirm nanotechnology in the vaccine? Israel has many companies working on it and they are pretty much at the cutting edge of this tech.

Side note: if David Icke doesn't mention any of Israel's high technology sector and the DEEP infiltration of governments worldwide i'm going to assume he's shilling. He needs to stop running from the anti-semite label and tell the people on his videocast. He literally gets millions of people watching and he never mentions it (maybe he's scared of the anti-semite bollocks that idiots love to push, who knows). He has the power to expose the zionists, Israel, the Belt& Road, Talpiot and Rothschilds game plan but doesn't. Instead he goes on london real and talks about shit people know about already. 

David Icke needs to drop the nuclear bomb, damn the consequences.