Golden Retriever

Trump gives the keys to Netanyahu to the White House

The poor palestinians should never give up.

Netanyahu wants muslims to see palestinians as like gypsies.

Never give up palestinians, your land was stolen from you, by the anglo american empire elites, and israel never existed before last century.

The history of this world, shows that you palestinians should not give up.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, andy1033 said:

The poor palestinians should never give up.

Netanyahu wants muslims to see palestinians as like gypsies.

Never give up palestinians, your land was stolen from you, by the anglo american empire elites, and israel never existed before last century.

The history of this world, shows that you palestinians should not give up.

Bravo Andy.

We could all be Palestinians bereft of our homes under Zionist Occupied Governments worldwide.

Labour or Tory, Republicans or Democrats all support the Jewish State of Israel

Why?

Do the research. The British aristocracy is now mainly Jewish including probably members of the Royal family.

The Rothchilds have a close relationship with the Crown.

Both Labour or Tory senior members of Government have and had close connections with Israel and Judaism

DO1FbGMUMAE2KyY.jpg:large

• Like 1

It's sickening. I've been speaking out against it for years and being called an "anti-Semite" for it and "anti-American" and all other names you can think of. Personally I'm disgusted by israel, and it's another reason among many why I stopped paying taxes years ago.

• Like 2

Zionists = Synagogue of Satan.......... May God bless Palestine

• Like 2

I wonder what day this actually took place. What a slap in the face to Americans that Trump would give that key to netanyahu so close to Sept 11. Americans are so dumb.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Messenger said:

I wonder what day this actually took place. What a slap in the face to Americans that Trump would give that key to netanyahu so close to Sept 11. Americans are so dumb.

Doesn't help the americans that they have Infowars stirring the pot in the streets because Dr Steve Pczenik (butchered name) who owns AJ & funds the show is the right hand of kissinger, who's the right hand of Rothschild. Spider's web doesn't do it justice.

Also they have countless psy-ops going on. People from the intelligence agencies like Rob david steele saying there's kids held prisoner on mars or something to that effect. I like this Yuri Bezmenov quote to pretty much describe today's events. Also snowden & assange leaked countless docs but no mention of Israeli high technology sectors? Snowden is a tech guy he worked for dell surely he would mention it at some point? Or Israels hacking of worldwide companies & the NHS through the Russians & the Chinese? 

Assange is fishy too. He was probably living it large in the prison (if he was even in there, could've been on holiday as far as we know). They all have collective amnesia when it comes to Israel. How did snowden get asylum in Russia? They notoriously work with and have the strongest relationship with Israel. He's probably a plant. 

It's all just a bit...

Fishy.

20151130a.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Velma said:

I really believe that Israel either paid someone or they themselves shot those rockets, the mossad played dress-up as Isis and went around slaughtering muslims while sending the videos back to the west, their skeletons should be shown on national TV everywhere but it is swept under the rug. They literally have everyone by the balls worldwide and no one bothers mentioning it... unbelievable.

Edited by FVCK BILLY G4TES
  • Like 1

On 9/16/2020 at 7:50 AM, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Doesn't help the americans that they have Infowars stirring the pot in the streets because Dr Steve Pczenik (butchered name) who owns AJ & funds the show is the right hand of kissinger, who's the right hand of Rothschild. Spider's web doesn't do it justice.

Also they have countless psy-ops going on. People from the intelligence agencies like Rob david steele saying there's kids held prisoner on mars or something to that effect. I like this Yuri Bezmenov quote to pretty much describe today's events. Also snowden & assange leaked countless docs but no mention of Israeli high technology sectors? Snowden is a tech guy he worked for dell surely he would mention it at some point? Or Israels hacking of worldwide companies & the NHS through the Russians & the Chinese? 

Assange is fishy too. He was probably living it large in the prison (if he was even in there, could've been on holiday as far as we know). They all have collective amnesia when it comes to Israel. How did snowden get asylum in Russia? They notoriously work with and have the strongest relationship with Israel. He's probably a plant. 

It's all just a bit...

Fishy.

20151130a.jpg

I've seen that Yuri quote or rather the interview many years ago and I remember it being accurate for the time.

Kissinger should be in prison, he should have been brought to trial long ago, but the MSM are very powerful and have everyone focused on Trump this and that, and the staged shootings, psyops within psyops but make no mistake about it, there are people on Mars and I would not be surprised if they are using kids as slave labor there now too.

Look into a lady named Jennifer Riordan I think is her name. Speaking of psyops and throwing it in our face. It was back in 2017 I think it happened, maybe 2018, but the MSM story is that this lady was on an airplane when the engine malfunctioned and exploded, a piece of the engine hit the window and broke it, she happened to be sitting there, this lady who worked for wells fargo for ten years allegedly was sucked half way out the window, but other passengers pulled her back in and the pilot, who was some military clown, air force pilot or something (they always have to paint those people as the "heros") she landed the plane. The banker lady Jennifer died, allegedly, but throughout the entire article there was cryptic messages about Mars. There was an ad half way down the article for people to travel to Mars, and someone said that she was the "bedrock" of the community. She was also the director of some media organization in New Mexico. It stunk like a psyop, the MSM even had men in white hats standing there looking at the busted up engine.

Check into that lady and you'll see it was certainly a lot of inconsistencies with the story.

So much weird shit is going on and I believe that corona is their play to try and keep people sleeping and controlled. Once millions more wake up, the whole thing risks being exposed, space exploits and the link to missing children.

2 hours ago, Messenger said:

So much weird shit is going on and I believe that corona is their play to try and keep people sleeping and controlled. Once millions more wake up, the whole thing risks being exposed, space exploits and the link to missing children.

I really don't buy that to be honest. It just sounds like more robert d steele intelligence agency mind pollution to me, there is no tangible proof of children on mars it's ludicrous. It looks like one of those things that are another non-issue that people get sucked into. Meanwhile the operators and heads of the control system giggle and laugh as the stupid peasants believe the horseshit they shovel.

Wasn't trying to be rude if I came across that way i'm just someone who is very tired of it all. I'm tired of fake issues that do not matter when slowly but surely Rothschild & Israel ends all freedom worldwide, yet people remain focused & believe in subjects that have no physical proof whatsoever.

Makes me feel like i'm wasting my time.

14 hours ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

I really don't buy that to be honest. It just sounds like more robert d steele intelligence agency mind pollution to me, there is no tangible proof of children on mars it's ludicrous. It looks like one of those things that are another non-issue that people get sucked into. Meanwhile the operators and heads of the control system giggle and laugh as the stupid peasants believe the horseshit they shovel.

Wasn't trying to be rude if I came across that way i'm just someone who is very tired of it all. I'm tired of fake issues that do not matter when slowly but surely Rothschild & Israel ends all freedom worldwide, yet people remain focused & believe in subjects that have no physical proof whatsoever.

Makes me feel like i'm wasting my time.

No it's ok FBG, it's difficult to believe because we don't have the details and photos or video footage, but if you spend a considerable amount of time researching the aerospace industry you will soon understand the level of tech and hardware they have is absolutely amazing, and then people being on Mars doesn't sound so ridiculous. Think about what year the Philadelphia Experiment took place, that was back in 1939 I think, so the "deep state" or MIC have had, up until now, about eighty years to refine what they knew then. !

If you are bored some time and want to look into it, start with Al Bielek on youtube, put in his name and philadelphia experiment or montauk project.

I am not a fan of robert steele, I've listened to him briefly a couple times but was not really enthused by him.

First they go for them and then they come for us!  If only the sheep could see it then thay might just react a bit more. Most of the human race is full of self virtue and it's mostly  backed up with nothing more than bullshit.The truth is that almost ALL of them don't even give a shit about their own kids health let alone a kid in Palestine!

I posted previously on another thread that they will be signing their kids up for the tracked vaccine, loss of feelings towards humanity, overwhealming fear of germs (ocd), throw crap down their throat and call it food or worse still medicine. They will do  just about any enslavement that is asked for by the Government towards their own children!

When I've watched those Palestinians kids footage in the past it has made me cry. I can feel the pain and suffering and relate to that with my own children. Most humans don't give a shit though....It's I'm alright Jack!

I've been reading way too many of Rideovers posts and I think he is rubbing off on me a bit too much and it's very worrying..... I'm giving up on the human race fast!

• Sad 1

On 9/16/2020 at 9:57 AM, alexa said:

Zionists = Synagogue of Satan.......... May God bless Palestine

To tie this down a bit, the Bible refers to false Jews as the Synagogue of Satan, and the clearest example of this are Ashkenazi and Sephardi Jews who claim the land promised to the descenadants of Abraham (excluding the Edomites). The most egregious error is that of Christian Zionists, since their own religious text condemns their support of the Zionist state in Palestine (Sephardim are Edomites and Askenazi are not descendants of Abraham).

Edited by theo102

15 minutes ago, theo102 said:

The most egregious error is that of Christian Zionists, since their own religious text condemns their support of the Zionist state in Palestine.

I know, Christian Zionist's are the worst.