How much is British politics influenced by zionism?

I sound like i'm repeating myself on the Israeli issue but I feel like the narrative needs to live on.

Damn the consequences...

I was looking into something and I found an article by Whitney Webb that made my eyes bulge out of my head. 

The title reads:

Head of UK Israel Lobby Group Announces Gov’t Plan To Ban Boycotting Israel

Now this is where I have to put the disclaimer. I do not dislike or hate jewish people as a whole. Whether I like or dislike their religion is irrelevant because I don't care either way as long as they aren't harming people & the world as a whole. Trouble is zionism does just that. I will list a couple things that is in hardcore judaism (babylonian talmud).

Yebanoth 59b

A woman who had intercourse with a beast is eligible to marry a priest.17  Likewise it was taught: A woman who had intercourse with that which is no human being,18  though she is in consequence subject to the penalty of stoning,19  is nevertheless permitted to marry a priest.20 

Sanhedrin 57a

For murder, whether of a Cuthean by a Cuthean, or of an Israelite by a Cuthean, punishment is incurred; but of a Cuthean by an Israelite, there is no death penalty'?

Sanhedrin 54b

Pederasty with a child below nine years of age is not deemed as pederasty with a child above that. Samuel said: Pederasty with a child below three years is not treated as with a child above that.24  What is the basis of their dispute? — Rab maintains that only he who is able to engage in sexual intercourse, may, as the passive subject of pederasty throw guilt [upon the active offender]

Okay so you get it. That's not even mentioning the torah but whatever. Back to the point. 

Zionism on the most basic level is israeli jewish people and their buddies in the west, Rothschild & the NWO wanting greater israel through bloodshed and terror (very basic explanation). 

So the fact that the government has basically got on it's knees for Rothschild, Bi Bi, and City of London makes me sick. In the middle ages, if all this came to light back then these scumbags would be on the gallows.

https://www.mintpressnews.com/uk-conservative-ban-boycott-israel-bds/263510/

Head of UK Israel Lobby Group Announces Gov’t Plan To Ban Boycotting Israel

JERUSALEM — Following the results of the recent UK election, the victorious Conservative party has now declared their intention to make it illegal for public institutions in the country to support non-violent boycotts of the state of Israel in any capacity. 

On Sunday, the UK Special Envoy for post-Holocaust matters, Lord Eric Pickles, gave a speech in Jerusalem at the International Institute for Strategic Dialogue conference, where he made the Conservatives’ motives clear. Pickles, whose speech garnered “rapturous applause” from conference attendees, stated that the public sector would soon be banned from associating in any way with the Boycott Divest Sanctions (BDS) movement, which uses non-violent means to pressure Israel to follow international law with regards to its military occupation of Palestine and blockade of the Gaza Strip. 

The coming ban, as described by Pickles, is set to prohibit government bodies and organizations from supporting BDS in any fashion, which would also prevent them from employing or working with anyone who supports boycotting the Israeli state. Pickles went on to say the reason for the ban is that BDS itself is anti-Semitic (despite BDS having numerous Jewish supporters), stating:

BDS is anti-Semitic, and should be treated as such. Anti-Semitism is an attack on the British way of life and British identity. Without our Jewish citizens, we would be a lesser nation.” 

Notably, Pickles is also the parliamentary chairman of the U.K. pro-Israel lobby group, Conservative Friends of Israel. 

Pickles also made it clear that he conflates Judaism with Zionism, a move that was recently made law in the United States through an executive order signed by President Trump that reclassifies Judaism as a race and nationality as opposed to a religion.

Regarding his personal support for Israel, Pickles did not mention Judaism at all, instead championing Zionism and Israel’s ability to “defend its borders.” He referred to himself as “an unapologetic, unreformed Zionist,” before adding that “Israel exists because it can defend its borders, and its people. It is the only place in this region in which governments are elected. It is a civilized, decent place and I’m very proud it exists.” Pickles has previously called Israel a “bastion of democracy.”

You're gonna like this one:

The planned ban on BDS is only the latest attempt by the Conservative party to inhibit non-violent efforts aimed at pressuring Israel to comply with international law. The first such attempt took place in 2016 when Conservative MP Matthew Hancock traveled to Jerusalem and announced the Conservatives’ intention to ban boycotts of Israel at a joint press conference with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. However, those attempts failed largely thanks to the U.K. Supreme Court, which prevented an attempted ban in 2016. Since that ruling, the fight to force a nationwide BDS ban has been the subject of ongoing court cases. 

Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn, a long-time activist for Palestinian rights, had been targeted by a massive and relentless smear campaign in the UK, Israel and U.S. media as anti-Semitic for his criticisms of Israel’s government. Pickles’ speech alluded to this effort by asserting that the recent election was essentially a national referendum on anti-Semitism. He specifically stated that, “at 10pm last Thursday, the British people said that you can be an anti-Semite but you will NOT be elected and you will NOT be in government,” before adding that “anti-Semitism is not just a Jewish concern, it is a concern for all of us.” 

Indeed, Israeli media outlets have reported that the Conservatives’ post-Brexit policies will, among other things, involve stronger efforts by Prime Minister Boris Johnson to “tighten trade ties with Israel” as well as cooperation with the Israeli state on other matters.

^^^ *cough* belt & road *cough*

As a close to this post I would like to add something I posted a couple weeks ago because it's so fucking relevant it's not even funny.

As Israel's friend, I urge you not to annex: PM Boris Johnson

https://www.gov.uk/government/speeches/as-israels-friend-i-urge-you-not-to-annex-pm-boris-johnson

My first real experience of Israel came when I was 18, and spent several weeks working in the kitchens at kibbutz Kfar HaNassi. My fellow kibbutzniks managed to survive my contribution to their diet. I took away a profound attachment to the state of Israel.

My many visits in recent years have left a deep impression – whether the solemnity and dignity of Yad Vashem, memorial to a unique crime in world history; the extraordinary gathering of world leaders for the funeral of an old friend, Shimon Peres; or cycling down Rothschild Boulevard with the Mayor of Tel Aviv, marvelling at the vibrancy of the White City.

I am a passionate defender of Israel. Few causes are closer to my heart than ensuring its people are protected from the menace of terrorism and anti-Semitic incitement. The UK has always stood by Israel and its right to live as any nation should be able to, in peace and security. Our commitment to Israel’s security will be unshakeable while I am Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.

That's not even mentioning Keir Starmer. 

You politicians make me sick.

I wonder how much Boris was paid to suck on the bloodstained tit of Israel. I'm guessing 500 mil at least. Or maybe sexual blackmail & Drug trafficking Israel did that with chabad lubavich, epstein and maxwell so it wouldn't surprise me.

Can we stop acting like these guys aren't running the show when it comes to all this. 

Rothschild

City of London

Swiss banking

Wall Street (Goldman Sachs for example)

JSOC

Cambridge Analytica's AI beast

Kissinger

Soros 

East India Trading Company 

Microsoft Israel 

Taiwan Semi-Conductor 

Serco

Could literally go on for hours

• Like 4
On 9/15/2020 at 7:06 PM, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Regarding his personal support for Israel, Pickles did not mention Judaism at all, instead championing Zionism and Israel’s ability to “defend its borders.” He referred to himself as “an unapologetic, unreformed Zionist,” before adding that “Israel exists because it can defend its borders, and its people. It is the only place in this region in which governments are elected. It is a civilized, decent place and I’m very proud it exists.” Pickles has previously called Israel a “bastion of democracy.”

It's a shame that UK Members Of Parliament and Government Ministers don't hold the same level of regard for the UK and the British people.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

It's a shame that UK Members Of Parliament and Government Ministers don't hold the same level of regard for the UK and the British people.

100% agree. We handed over cloud security to Israel similar to the US. UK gov uses Google Cloud which is developed and situated in Israel. Makes me so angry but I genuinely don't know who is willing to tackle this issue in the political sphere. I'm just some lad from a shithole town, these gov officials are in parliament and none will breathe a word about it because money and their careers mean more to them than integrity & the British people.

Disgusting.

27 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Don't know if you have the same reaction but it's how I feel at this point.

lt don't make me feel good about 'democracy'....
There's only one Cult behind every Party Everywhere   🥴

• Like 2

The British have a superiority drama complex.

Like Captain Scott of the Antarctic who died a "hero's death" down there and froze to death in his tent with his men due to his own incredible stupidity - he thought he would ride on horsies all the way to the pole ... which doesn't work very well as any bleeding idiot knows.  In his diary his last entry was 'Dear god take care of our people".

Well the Norwegian Amundsen reached the South Pole and returned without any drama whatsoever, using dogs.

British culture as it is today is alot like that.  The NGO movement in the UK ... wanting to "Save Black People".   It's a superiority complex.  The chosen people.

Vaccinate the world ... we will save you ....even though we can't even save ourselves.

Boris wants to be like Churchill saving everyone ... even if it means starting a war that kills millions ... only then at the end will he be able to "save everyone".  frightening fools they are.

People who have to have money seem to think that they are better than everyone else.

The NHS will save you, it is the messiah.

Well, this is all bullshit.

Hundreds of years ago the British were good at physical practical things.  Metallurgy, textile making, shipbuilding and commerce.

British people today are a shadow of their former selves, maybe their desperation is born from realising this.

But, their is no substitute for hard work and experience.

It's not going to end well.

• Like 1

@rideforever Very accurate, however it is easy to blame the british people and have a go at us but lets look deeper into the psychology. 

Britain whilst being a multi-billion/trillion tax haven in the City of London, has one of the worst public education systems in Europe and the "developed" world (believe me I know about this first hand. I was kicked out of school in Year 8, for something bad I did which was fair enough because the school was god awful but I was a naughty child lol).

When they teach you in school they teach you about fake history with fake facts in a bias manner towards the establishment. We get taught about the Monarchy ad nauseam, blackmailing you by guilt about how we are the ones changing the climate when the scumbags have been spraying us and poisoning the planet for years. Even to this day climate paranoia runs rampant.

They plant ideas into people's heads from childhood. That is the key to understanding what is happening now, the system has built the muppets who don't question anything the government tells them because they believe what they were taught at school, see through social media, and see through MSM propaganda. 

I think they've been planning the destruction of the British, Working/Middle class mentality for generations. Grind us down to rebuild us again in their image, they are literally trying to play and become god.

• Like 1

I went to a school after they kicked me out that was in a dilapidated church building next door to a soup kitchen where smackheads would shoot up behind my school. This school had no gates it was basically situated in the ghetto with a strong fire door on the front. Needles would be everywhere, a lad once had an issue with someone and brought a carving knife to school and pulled it out in front of everyone. Lads stealing mopeds, robbing the shops at break time, all high as a fucking kite some days.

But a lot of those lads were from rough upbringings or had issues they were dealing with. Mental health services are utter dogshit and you combine that with a terrible school system then you get fireworks. By design they destroy us in ways we don't even know about yet.

Britain was founded by Nazarenes

The Egyptian pharaohs, ex-commuicated, made their way back the land of their forefathers 

Scotia was a pharoah princess

Then the pagans were destroyed

The british are a part of judaism a tribe of blood relations

Tsarion The Irish Origins of Civilisation

Well worth a read. 

Zionism was created under the Balfour declaration when the British government did a deal to destroy Palastinan land by the rape, killing and destruction of Palastine.

Here we have just some of the confessed Zionists within UK government... Michael Gove and Boris Johnson...

govevvvvww.jpeg

BorisZionist.jpg

Edited by kestrel
  • Like 1