Do you know your blood type?

Just now, Beaujangles said:

Found this too: Sacre Bleu

An English equivalent would be "My Goodness!” or “Golly Gosh!” It was once considered very offensive. It literally means "sacred blue," but it comes from "sacré Dieu" or "sacred God." "Bleu" was used by people to replace "Dieu" in order to avoid the blasphemy of explicitly using the name of God.

yes sacrebleu! didn't came to mind and it indeed was a blasphemy at the time, today you'd say nom de Dieu! 

On 9/15/2020 at 6:44 PM, shadowmoon said:

One guy I know told me he had asked his dr and she said "it's not important".

In Japan they read personality type by blood group .

Interesting. I've asked my doctors what blood group I was on numerous occasions, purely out of curiosity. The always seemed to fob it off and tell me they didn't have that information which always seemed odd to me, but it was their reaction to me asking that stood out more than anything..It really felt like they didn't want me to know. A few years back I manged to find out because I had to have certain blood tests and it turned out to be O pos, the commonest. Still no idea why they had a certain attitude to me asking. 

On 9/18/2020 at 10:35 AM, Babywithalaser said:

Interesting. I've asked my doctors what blood group I was on numerous occasions, purely out of curiosity. The always seemed to fob it off and tell me they didn't have that information which always seemed odd to me, but it was their reaction to me asking that stood out more than anything..It really felt like they didn't want me to know. A few years back I manged to find out because I had to have certain blood tests and it turned out to be O pos, the commonest. Still no idea why they had a certain attitude to me asking. 

That's what they guy I know said, the attitude was like "Why do you want to know?"

But it could be an essential piece of knowledge. 

Not sure. Maybe I should ask a doc if "mein blut ist meine kraft" just for the lulz.

On a more serious note though, this is an interesting thread. I wasn't aware that doctors often fobbed people that ask off.

I'm o neg. Negative is recessive and you get a part from mum and a part from dad so if you get in simple terms 

Blood groups

Mum     dad     kid   

O+             o +      o  +

O+             o  -       o + 

O-                o +     o+

O-                 o-       o- 

BUT

you can be positive but carrying the recessive neg gene like examples 2 and 3 above and if your partner is also carrying recessive gene or is a negative that's when you get lovely old rhesus neg blood offspring even if maybe you are positive yourself.

There...I'm sure that's clear as mud. I'm 52% Irish...my hair is very dark with a red tinge....my eyes are grey and apparently scary...piercing I'm told. My forehead is large and I'm a member of mensa. Other than that perfectly normal 🙂 oh and my husband is a neg and all our kids are either a or o neg.

Edited by kj35
43 minutes ago, kj35 said:

I'm o neg. Negative is recessive and you get a part from mum and a part from dad so if you get in simple terms 

Blood groups

Mum     dad     kid   

O+             o +      o  +

O+             o  -       o + 

O-                o +     o+

O-                 o-       o- 

BUT

you can be positive but carrying the recessive neg gene like examples 2 and 3 above and if your partner is also carrying recessive gene or is a negative that's when you get lovely old rhesus neg blood offspring even if maybe you are positive yourself.

There...I'm sure that's clear as mud. I'm 52% Irish...my hair is very dark with a red tinge....my eyes are grey and apparently scary...piercing I'm told. My forehead is large and I'm a member of mensa. Other than that perfectly normal 🙂 oh and my husband is a neg and all our kids are either a or o neg.

My dad is O - and my mum was O +  ... My one sister is O -       Myself and my other sister are both O + ...  A negative and a positive can result in a rhesus negative child.  The same happened with the O- sisters children. Her husband was O+ and they produced two children...one O - and the other O +

Edited by Beaujangles
8 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

My dad is O - and my mum was O +  ... My one sister is O -       Myself and my other sister are both O + ...  A negative and a positive can result in a rhesus negative child.  The same happened with the O- sisters children. Her husband was O+ and they produced two children...one O - and the other O +

Yes. It means your mum is o pos but carrying a neg recessive.  Everyone has two components to their blood one inherited from mum and one dad. But if you get a ...+ve and a ...- ve you will be a positive as it (the +ve)is genetic dominant but carry a neg recessive. If the child of two such positive parents with negative recessive inherits the negative half they will be negative. Your sisters husband will be carrying the -ve recessive 

Edited by kj35

Im B neg and that list doesnt really stand up to scrutiny.

Im not red haired, I dont have extra vertebrae, I dont have lower blood pressure

I looked into this stuff many years ago but it just seemed so vague. Would be nice if there was some genuine info that showed that blood type does come with specific traits.

2 hours ago, MarpatV2 said:

Im B neg and that list doesnt really stand up to scrutiny.

Im not red haired, I dont have extra vertebrae, I dont have lower blood pressure

I looked into this stuff many years ago but it just seemed so vague. Would be nice if there was some genuine info that showed that blood type does come with specific traits.

I think it's just that the rhesus negative part seems to be very prevalent in Celtic communities..which of course includes Basque.

My father's family are Irish and Italian. Mothers Jewish (caucasus)English and Welsh.  My husband's family are English Welsh and Basque. We are all rhesus negative. No red hair but definitely a tinge. All light eyed.grey blue or green. All fairly high iq top 1% minimum.  In fact the Irish side if our family are a bit mad...but very clever mad if that makes sense? Too clever.not always good . Not well balanced.I think it just shows how much inbreeding and attraction to like minded people there still is. I don't think it makes us aliens.....

I first met my dad when I was aged 23. So I probably come over understandably a little obsessed with genetics.  I'm nothing at all like my mother or her family who brought me up. I am almost identical in looks and personality...especially the bad bits...to my dad's family and my cousins. A definite argument for nature not nurture. 

Edited by kj35

All I know is there is nothing wrong with my blood. Pure Anglo Saxon I'll have you know and perhaps a touch of Celtic. 

Sorry I could not resist. Interesting topic though.. 

• Haha 1
21 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

That's what they guy I know said, the attitude was like "Why do you want to know?"

But it could be an essential piece of knowledge. 

That was exactly their attitude...I asked at least five times over a period of about 15 years, same response, different doctors....Then again, they told me I couldn't reverse Type 2 Diabetes, which I did and they showed absolutely no interest in how I did it, even though they'd signed me off on it.

Edited by Babywithalaser
  • Like 1

IMO Blue Blood originated from the fallen angels who mated with human women, these women gave birth to all sorts of hideous creature including the Nephilim Giants  hence the reason for the flood but some of these giants survived the flood and went on to become Kings such as King Og. Eventually over the millenniums these giants via mating reduced in size to what we call normal and this is why blue blood is so rare and sought after by these blood sucking Royals.

Listen to the last 10 mins if you want to know what is going to happen in today's time line

8 hours ago, kj35 said:

I think it's just that the rhesus negative part seems to be very prevalent in Celtic communities..which of course includes Basque.

My father's family are Irish and Italian. Mothers Jewish (caucasus)English and Welsh.  My husband's family are English Welsh and Basque. We are all rhesus negative. No red hair but definitely a tinge. All light eyed.grey blue or green. All fairly high iq top 1% minimum.  In fact the Irish side if our family are a bit mad...but very clever mad if that makes sense? Too clever.not always good . Not well balanced.I think it just shows how much inbreeding and attraction to like minded people there still is. I don't think it makes us aliens.....

I first met my dad when I was aged 23. So I probably come over understandably a little obsessed with genetics.  I'm nothing at all like my mother or her family who brought me up. I am almost identical in looks and personality...especially the bad bits...to my dad's family and my cousins. A definite argument for nature not nurture. 

My own family I have traced back to the western isles of Scotland, I get some red in my hair and beard, greeny brown eyes. Definitely Celtic somewhere, had people  say to me are you Irish/Scottish before because  it shows.

Took an online IQ test and got 127 which feels way too high. 😁