Climate Change Talk, Fact or Fiction?

Fact or fiction? Straws or no straws?? Bottom line, we can debate things like what covid really is, what we cant defend or debate is that we have to very fast, change the way we consume or it will consume us. We have to take an honest look at what is before us. 

No matter what we need to reduce our use of plastics and energy consumption. Those that want to politicize the dire need to save other species other than ourselves, are up for a wake up call, when a large part of the animals from their children's favorite stories are no longer present. How do you explain that you couldn't use paper cups or straws, or how do you explain the ego of mass materialism??? Those that defend the way we are living are up for a rude awakening.

From GMOs, unnatural pesticides, chemical run off, mining, fracking, and massive plastic use, we have accumulated enough trash and pollution, to make even our recent ancestors think we are wildly stupid and selfish, worthy of just an honest wake up call. What have we become??? Think of it this way, what is a family crest, when they would look at you in shame and disgust!!!! 

Covid, politics aside, is nothing compared to mother nature putting her foot down, this is a rude awakening!!!! 

Now, there is something going on that is interesting. 

Whales that want to live in brackish water, like some dolphins. There are even fresh water dolphins.

Now, what is going on with the oceans that they are preferring to do what some dolphins and other sea creatures do? Using brackish water.

In other words, I think its worse then they are telling us!!! This is family, we grew up together!!! That is what family is, and thus our relationship with love, caring, and the way we live needs to change!!! Our perspectives on what is family. 

The evolution of whales, happened like depicted in the Nazca lines, the same time "ETs/Ancestors/Portals" as depicted by the hummingbird coming down. You see it next to the the monkey, they evolved in North Africa and this is the time that the common ancestors of whales and dolphins split off into two groups, dolphins and whales. They lived next to each other, as the small mini chain island's of fruit trees over looked the water that the common whale/dolphin ancestor lived in. Likely, just like the common ancestors of whales/dolphins split into two species, the monkey SPLIT!!! Into a group headed towards other parts of Africa!!! So, is this an evolutionary step in consciousness to be noted like the hummingbird message in the Nazca lines??? Or do we really need to change our habits as humans? Or both?

https://www.mlive.com/news/2020/06/humpback-whale-found-dead-in-river-leading-to-great-lakes.html

download (2).jpg

You see the same hummingbird with the star on the far top side, right next to the monkey on the evolutionary timeline!

nazca-lines-theories.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove
Just now, MatchaLove said:

Fact or fiction? Straws or no straws?? .....we have to very fast, change the way we consume or it will consume us.

ML ...you've been brainwashed by the evil cabal ..... this is their mantra ...."not enough for everyone , stop consuming " ...All Lies ....

When Obama went out to Africa 6 years ago , he told them all "You can't have cars and Air Conditioning it will burn the planet" ...Global Warming is a lie .... over consumption is a lie ... ALL commodities are at an all time low , from oil to copper all the metals , because modern things are more compact , use less materials and are more efficient ....

We need to burn more oil to get CO2 back in the Atmosphere it drives the Biosphere... Everything they tell you is a lie ....  

As for your picture of the dead Wale with it's mouth full of plastic , this was staged to tug at heart strings .... Of course we should tidy up plastic garbage , but 99% of beaches are clean , and most dolphins and wales are not effected...

An agenda is being played here ..... " save the world by reducing human population"  

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQn-klqsB0P9uxKolsMq8U

• Like 3
4 hours ago, oz93666 said:

ML ...you've been brainwashed by the evil cabal ..... this is their mantra ...."not enough for everyone , stop consuming " ...All Lies ....

When Obama went out to Africa 6 years ago , he told them all "You can't have cars and Air Conditioning it will burn the planet" ...Global Warming is a lie .... over consumption is a lie ... ALL commodities are at an all time low , from oil to copper all the metals , because modern things are more compact , use less materials and are more efficient ....

We need to burn more oil to get CO2 back in the Atmosphere it drives the Biosphere... Everything they tell you is a lie ....  

As for your picture of the dead Wale with it's mouth full of plastic , this was staged to tug at heart strings .... Of course we should tidy up plastic garbage , but 99% of beaches are clean , and most dolphins and wales are not effected...

An agenda is being played here ..... " save the world by reducing human population"  

At the end of the day, its going to be us dealing with their crap, no matter the agenda. 

There is no debate on the human impact on the environment. 

Now, we use this to our advantage and get done what we need to get done. 

Politics!!!! and Heart Strings!!! It's not rocket science. 

I am not getting a vaccine and I dont recommend them with that said. Watch it end up being like peanut allergies, so now ALL Kids cant bring nuts to elementary school and daycare services, b/c some special diet kids were not SLOWLY introduced to peanuts to build up a resistance to them. B/c of a FUFU diet and so bc of FUFU diets, we all have to suffer. Once it mutates its no longer the same, so advanced research can backfire and is flawed. 

If God gave you a peanut-free baby, home school it b/c its extra special!!! lol Or take the time to slowly introduce peanuts!!! Lazy!!!! Yet, dont make 95% of the population suffer!!! Now that is some type of nanny agenda!!!! 

The path to direct democracy is not clear cut, its not easy, and might require a complete break down of faith in the government, so 1930's depression. I'd say about 10 to 15 years from now!!!! 

Edited by MatchaLove

I came here to talk about the controversy over the movie "Cuties."

Now, in America we put baby girls in binkies, actually at any age. It's sad that Hollywood has normalized such trends. We glorify youth, but caste away age like used product. Its the psychology of an over consumption culture that breeds such trends and mentalities. 

There is one place on Earth that this is different, where an aged female is like a fine aged wine. That would be France.

Now, we see the clash of ideals and culture, b/c of how consumer based America really is. Putting a band aid on it, dosent fix it. 

The issue is over consumption. Actually sitting there and thinking about what you need or thinking about ZERO and or a low waste lifestyle, would change who you are. It would make you a better person, and we wouldnt have this baby-binki condition in America. Its excessive, its sickening, and it all around SHOWs the greatest flaw of a democracy. This shouldn't of been normalized. 

In America, an aged female is a $6 Travis Scott meal. Not a fine wine, and that is the core of sickness that has destroyed entire civilizations. 

It is a clash of culture basically, as French women would never think about putting their babies and girl's in binkis. 

I am not hating on the movie, I haven't seen it, but the issue is that Hollywood's consumer culture has gotten out of control!!! I think b/c the lady who wrote this movie, was a little more influenced by America's Hollywood, then the culture and trends of France b/c it wasn't her mother country. Now, dance outfits are something that can also be chosen by other people as well, and it is supposed to be a story about social change and acceptance so I am not knocking the movie either.

The girl was Muslim doing something that wasn't accepted for her to do, and I think its worth it to bring attention to something like this -- b/c in their home country she would be beaten, raped, or murdered for it!!!! Islam needs a lot of work. It's for this reason, and this movie only, I am not knocking the entire movie. 

With the makeup, the pageants, the widespread consumerism --- it does have to change eventually. 

Some people see just binkis, I see a culture that is killing itself with over consumption. The pesticides, the pollution, the gmos, the hate........

Edited by MatchaLove

The Oregon Fires. 

So, CA interestingly enough, has a large percent of the economy in the USA, but their infrastructure is failing and outdated. They have relied on moving fresh water resources from Oregon and Washington State an idea out of a book from 1955 (when they should have salt plants like Australia and the Middle East), and thus have leeched so much fresh water from the two states, which replenishes underground and overall the health of the forest long term, and in these huge water projects CA has been taking from those two states. Thus we see full circle the results!!! Now Oregon with much more forest is burning down. 

My favorite psychic said dozens of years ago, the sequoia tree is likely to go extinct from not having that underground water to live off from, they are so big. More then just the above ground eco systems are at risk, and in particular the sequoia tree relies on deeper water sources.

I always hoped my favorite psychic was wrong b/c it is such a beautiful beautiful tree, but what if she is right??? 

I got critical condition from my esp. Think about a person if they are in "Critical condition". Now, think of the landscape. When things start burning down in mass, that is beyond critical condition. 

So, whats about to happen is going to make history. 

noaa-fire-wather-warning-watch-oregon.png

Size comparison for the UK folks!!! Thats a lot of towns that are on fire, and a lot of towns that are in critical condition to go in flames. 

main-qimg-a2d12f1f7411540d718a6b4b5dd8326e.png

Here is the threat level map!!! Of potential fires!! and I think red is existing or small fires to high threat!!!

screen-shot-2018-05-24-at-81232-ampng-0b3b48de18a9b852.png

Edited by MatchaLove

My stance on the environment, is fracking should be banned b/c we need to keep intact the underground water resources and not pollute them as well. 

No fracking. Reduced plastic use and 100% recycling and compost like in Japan. It's the USA, there no excuse not the be recycling like Japan. If its made, it its sold, it should be able to be recycled. Period!!! The mobs need to go back to their acid containers to get rid of bodies, b/c the garbage system in America needs to change. 

No fracking, recycling everything, composting, pesticide use reduction, reduction's in gmos. We want to start seeing the SAME standards they have in the EU, here in America!!! If its toxic and its red dye or anything else banned in the EU, it shouldn't be on the shelves. JFK made those laws, and we need to SEE these people respecting King's and JFK's legacy, they are hand in hand folks, hand in hand!!!! Organic foods, low and natural pesticides. You shouldn't have to kill the environment to get rid of pest, that means your children's health is at stake. We rethink the books. That's a whole other PR disaster in the making on top of all the other stuff thats being exposed right now!!!! On top of women asking for better pay and maternity leave for every mother!!!! No matter the income! 7 months min! I have seen a young Latino mother, the nicest manager at one of my previous jobs, fired b/c she got pregnant and she would get 3 months of leave or something like that. We want an increase, and we want penalties for companies that violate the law. (aka fire women for getting pregnant b/c they dont want to pay the fees)

Rights now, there are so many PR disasters in the making, that if they dont start being eco and environmentally savvy, their whole system will collapse. So, many people are about to be getting cancer and things like that, and when there is enough dying people (like when HIV first came out) -- they want answers. On top of every other PR disaster in the making. 

Edited by MatchaLove

She was a McDonalds manager -- the 1st one I worked at LOL, so she got 8 weeks (2 months) *typo* of leave from McDonalds. and they didn't want to pay the fees, so they fired her for getting pregnant. They dont tell you that, they just find a reason like all corporations do. We want to see LAWS for WOMEN, and if a company breaks that law, they should pay the government a penalty of 100,000 dollars, so they never think of screwing over any female!!!!

Now, she was beyond nice, and I dont say that often. She was like, the GOLD of Latino mothers almost. Her name was Rose!!! No lie! As pretty as she was nice. 

McDonalds needs to go eco and they need to give women 7 months!!!! Some women in the EU are getting 1 year. ONE YEAR!!!!

The last word I heard about my 1st McDonalds, is that now it has male employees prostituting out of the drive thru. lol 

No lie, me as a customer. I witnessed yup a pretty pair, the guy was making good money too!!!! They came out of the same male stall, I was washing my hands, minding my own business, and two of them came out of the bathroom!!! Only one stall was in use. lol 

They went all sorts of down hill since then!!!

People not working and its a playground at this point. 

What havent I seen at this point?

but he has nice red bottoms, right??? lol 

I dont know what type of good money that was, b/c not your typical high earner, he was a short/skinny Latino. and the drive thru guy was black btw, the one selling!!!! Very very short, like 5 even. 5.1'. No muscle, just skin and bone and really short. This is getting into the cocaine industry isnt it??? lol  He is from the mountains of Columbia where the short people live!!! lol lol  Not very gangster is what I am getting at. 

Edited by MatchaLove

To give an idea of the scale CA takes water from Oregon/Washington states, its rivers, lakes, and massive dam projects. Its HUGE, and its based on an old age philosophy that puts the environment out of balance. Its evil at its very basics. The waste, the abuse, the "take, take" mentality. 

CA is an unpredictable environment surrounded by desert and sea, and using an age old philosophy of taking water from other states, not taxed or monitored by the way, and the milked away America's money and they dont even have public toilets( like Japan again) and salt water plants, just shows the massive neglect on a mass scale.

Now Oregon is on fire and its CA fault!!!! Oregon families have a lawful case to sue the state of CA for their losses. Decades of taking rivers worth of water from their state with no fees and the damage is showing. Along with their sanctuary cities, they are going to run out of money. Make people stand in immigration lines, American's are treated the same way too abroad. Its a process and when you praise those who break the law, and push down those that go legally, you are losing your grip on democracy itself. Its no different then a grocery store line!!! People push ahead against the law, and good people have to wait longer. 

How could they be taking in that much of America's money and not have state of the art facilities??

Japan has these types of toilets for the public!!! That's for you Pelosi!!! but really these are low cost and should be everywhere in big cities. 

toilet-japan.jpg

4761.jpg

Need WE SEE MORE??? Feces all over the place, and isn't it ironic that CA is in a water scandal with Oregon and Washington state???

Water/plumbing!!!
Ironic!!!

14256204-7095533-image-a-116_1559453781903.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

San Francisco is deploying a "Poop Patrol" 

People-Scooping-Horse-Manure-e1534351635300.jpg

Back in LA!!!!

people-are-disgusted-by-a-20-pound-bag-of-human-p-2-8171-1530640853-17_dblbig.jpg

Walk in the park, gets hep C. Over their "Free needle programs". 

Yet another PR disaster in the making!!!

5bbcb9471909071ed5509e82.jpg

Not Hati!!!

8g9r279dzni31.jpg

Endless tents in LA!!!!

homeless-tent-city-in-los-angeles-photo-source-the-la-times.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove
  • Sad 1

I think the issue with CA failing infrastructure and the trouble they are telling us about the government bodies in CA, is that they have been using the old $1,700 screw driver trick. So, change never really happens. Can you imagine, that they are paying immigrants to live in nice housing while American people live on the streets in worse conditions then Europe's immigrant tent housing. I mean, they DONT have a legit tent project that's big enough to call something. You make designated tent cities, and you clean up the streets like everyone else in the world. Put some big girl/big boy panties on. That little ole band aide trick isn't working any more. 

They are a hot mess right now, and I dont know all of the details why, but people are sick of them. Including the rest of the states!!! In America, for the rest of the government to be looking at you like there is something wrong with you, thats a game changer. They dont do things like that often, so CA screwed up big on something. They have been abusing tax payer dollars to clean themselves up time after time. Its no longer dem/rep lines. 

Meanwhile, the bridges are old, the streets are dated, no public bathrooms to be seen, no salt plants like other desert environments, and the energy companies fracking everyone's water and livelihoods away -- including the dated 1960's nuclear plants to make energy, they were made for 20 years!!!

Which, would be normal if it wasn't the highest grossing state (body of land) in the WORLD!!!! 

The solution is looking at the future (not the one that says the past here, lol). People will drop their homes and smaller housing to live in large skyscrapers with all the amenities and such. Especially when air problems is a thing, which will be sooner if Oregon is now burning down too. Possibly, they need one skyscraper, it would be the cheapest way to contain their homeless rates. 

First they need legit tent cities, pretty cheap dollar figures to build tents. The biggest cost is cleaning the areas you put them in. Thats why people are looking at them like they have big problems, b/c the cost of tents is relatively nothing to the amount of money that is in CA.

A cheaper way to do mass cleaning jobs, is hiring the prison population for community service and or min wage. They need proper PPE though, all small stuff can have needles, so they need those black brush/broom things as well. Still cheaper then paying out 150,000 a year. You do need those jobs too, but you need a MASS PROJECT to clean CA, so you need min wage workers as well!!!!

In SD, they dont even allow leaves outdoors, they have to be raked and picked up when they fall and bagged. If you also write into the law that that type of clutter is a fire hazard with fines, then you wont see yourself in that type of situation. 

People are telling you to get your sh!t together. 

Edited by MatchaLove

Its prime real estate, someone owns it, if its gov land -- clean it. Its downtown LA!!!! Someone owns it!

I would seize it from the owner for leaving it like that and create a tent complex for women. Make the fines for cleaning it up more then what the land is worth, and recover land for tent projects this way. 

Its a massive fire hazard, those fees. For the x amount of months its been this way. So, if its been years, the land is now worth nothing!!!! Have them turn in over for a homeless tent project. Fees from the environmental protection agency. Fee's for actually cleaning up. If its been that way for years, clean it up yourself and give them a big check for it!!!

Now the land is worth nothing!!!! and have them turn it over or pay all the fees!!!!

Clutter like this picture is illegal in most states especially in high touristy areas, so get with the America on this!!! lol 

You have to get the ball rolling on this to make an example out of ALL land owners and what is expected of land ownership. "If you can be the next homeless tent city becomes an actual trend" do you think any land owners will have clutter????

NINTCHDBPICT000494635185.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove
  • 2 months later...

I think if we just switched our philosophy from being net consumers to net producers as individuals then we can all live sustainably - means creating real jobs and having a real education system........

Changing the weather one way then the other - I'm not sure this is possible for a species and most likely have to let nature run it's course. Not usually good to try and fight nature.

Record highs and record lows yep sums up the chaos thats going on.

Temperature extremes: Severe fire danger for Australia as November high temperatures smash records

Heavy snow continued in northern India yesterday, Nov. 26, as southern regions continued to register anomalous, often record-breaking cold.

As originally reported by sify.com, the city of Shimla, Himachal Pradesh was greeted with a fresh spell of snow and sub-zero temperatures on Thursday, November 26 (see featured image), with Keylong district clocking the northern state's lowest temperature, a nippy -2.6C (27.3F).

In India What!!!

On 9/18/2020 at 12:36 AM, MatchaLove said:

San Francisco is deploying a "Poop Patrol" 

People-Scooping-Horse-Manure-e1534351635300.jpg

Back in LA!!!!

people-are-disgusted-by-a-20-pound-bag-of-human-p-2-8171-1530640853-17_dblbig.jpg

Walk in the park, gets hep C. Over their "Free needle programs". 

Yet another PR disaster in the making!!!

5bbcb9471909071ed5509e82.jpg

Not Hati!!!

8g9r279dzni31.jpg

Endless tents in LA!!!!

homeless-tent-city-in-los-angeles-photo-source-the-la-times.jpg

I've read about this before, the bags of human crap in American cities. How revolting, but I suppose the homeless have no access to toilets. 

On 9/15/2020 at 2:30 AM, oz93666 said:

I tend to agree with you Oz. It's the super rich top 1% who "pollute" with their hundreds of flights a year, energy hungry huge estates with heated swimming pools, sunken baths in luxury bathrooms, central heating on 80f day and night,  huge TVs and home cinema systems, several luxury cars--you get the picture. Whilst the average Western person like me lives in a one bed flat, cycles ( no car), no flights abroad, cooks once a day,  has no TV, layers up in woolies instead of having the heating on for hours a day etc. Then they have the cheek to drone on and on about people causing "climate change."

They just want to find an excuse to charge us extortionate "climate change" taxes,  raise the price of electricity so high that it'd cost the average person  200 quid a month, forbid private car ownership, and an excuse to get rid of gas heating as we all know gas is the cheapest and most efficient form of heating. As for those who live in historic cottages/houses with a wood burning stove or aga--their days are sadly numbered too. 

There's plenty of "stuff" to go round, especially if you are into vintage such as furniture which you can even "upcycle" if you like to paint it in colours. Myself I prefer natural dark wood. And loads of great old vinyl records and record players, second hand clothes, fabrics,  bicycles, and so on. 

But there are landfills filled with broken modern rubbish, so I do think there needs to be more recycling ( specially of discarded electronics).

It's plastic that's the big problem. I don't know if that poor whale was a staged victim of plastic or not but it's true that is are plastic stuff in oceans and rivers. But there are scientists working on bacteria to "eat" it and get rid of it. 

Obama had a cheek to tell poverty stricken Africans that they have to stay like that.