Has California legalised Paedophillia?

Put this as a question because i'm asking in general if this is the case. 

SB-145 is something I heard on facebook surprisingly. I'm gonna post the link at the bottom but read this first, I don't know what to make of it. Legal jargon as per usual, maybe if they spoke like normal human beings a lot more shit would get done.

Existing law, the Sex Offender Registration Act, requires a person convicted of one of certain crimes, as specified, to register with law enforcement as a sex offender while residing in California or while attending school or working in California, as specified. A willful failure to register, as required by the act, is a misdemeanor or felony, depending on the underlying offense.

This bill would exempt from mandatory registration under the act a person convicted of certain offenses involving minors if the person is not more than 10 years older than the minor and if that offense is the only one requiring the person to register.

a person convicted of a violation of subdivision (b) of Section 286, subdivision (b) of Section 287, or subdivision (h) or (i) of Section 289 shall not be required to register if, at the time of the offense, the person is not more than 10 years older than the minor, as measured from the minor’s date of birth to the person’s date of birth, and the conviction is the only one requiring the person to register

Let me know what you make of it, sounds like to me if someone is say, 14 or 13, then if you're a grown man it's okay??? Must have read it 5 times now and it's so cloudy, I have no clue.

https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billTextClient.xhtml?bill_id=201920200SB145

Edit: Wanted to know what the bold text meant specifically. Can't make heads or tails of it

Edited by FVCK BILLY G4TES
10 hours ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Let me know what you make of it, sounds like to me if someone is say, 14 or 13, then if you're a grown man it's okay??? Must have read it 5 times now and it's so cloudy, I have no clue.

I'm not really sure Billy, but I wouldn't put it past this state. I know they have banned all Christian home study groups & did want to ban the sale of Bibles.

I can see God coming down heavily on California one day very soon. 

6 hours ago, alexa said:

I'm not really sure Billy, but I wouldn't put it past this state. I know they have banned all Christian home study groups & did want to ban the sale of Bibles.

I can see God coming down heavily on California one day very soon. 

God won't need to come down on them if Rothschild keeps shooting his directed energy weapon at them from Malheur. Why wait for god's wrath when you can play god yourself?

3 hours ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

God won't need to come down on them if Rothschild keeps shooting his directed energy weapon at them from Malheur.

Not to mention the BIG one due anytime now............... The earth quake

Hundreds of people protested on Saturday against the Party for Charity, Freedom and Diversity (PNVD), also known as the 'pedo party' due to its plans to legalize sex with children older than 12 years old. Some speakers were invited on stage to share their own experiences with child abuse. Beyza Kilic, one of the organisers of the protest, said: "We want the PNVD to be banned so that they don't get the chance to campaign their standing points anywhere." Demonstrators spoke out against the "normalization of paedophilia" and the PNVD, which is considering to run in the upcoming parliamentary elections scheduled for March 2021. There were also calls to sign a petition to ban the PNVD, which has been signed so far by more than 630,000 people. At the end of the demonstration, motorcycle club members attended the protest and held a loud protest with their vehicles as they drove away from the premises.

• Sad 1
On 9/15/2020 at 9:02 PM, Velma said:

Hundreds of people protested on Saturday against the Party for Charity, Freedom and Diversity (PNVD), also known as the 'pedo party' due to its plans to legalize sex with children older than 12 years old. 

Sorry only just read this. Can't believe this is real. Makes me sick to the core, i'm gonna post something related on a new thread about something which has made my blood boil. I'm so angry I think you'll share that sentiment when you watch this.

• Like 1