HistoryIsComplex

WHY Do They HATE Us SO MUCH?

2 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

The world has never known evil on this scale before....

It is my belief that for every 100 people born, 1 or 2 are born seriously evil.

What has changed is that that 1% sticks together like dirt today and controls a global empire.

Same evil as thousands of years ago. But with GLOBAL REACH FOR THE FIRST TIME.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HistoryIsComplex said:

It is my belief that for every 100 people born, 1 or 2 are born seriously evil.

What has changed is that that 1% sticks together like dirt today and controls a global empire.

Same evil as thousands of years ago. But with GLOBAL REACH FOR THE FIRST TIME.

By evil do you mean psychopaths?

From reading some of Thomas Sheridans work. He says that indigenous tribes would never allow a psychopath to reach adulthood. They would be killed in a hunting accident or pushed off a cliff. The tribe could not allow a non altruistic individual to live amongst them and wreak hovoc in a group who's survival requires teamwork and trust.

These psychopaths would be spotted easily as children by their behaviour and done away with by adolescence.

As we mostly dont live in tribes anymore, we have no means of getting rid of these people. They are allowed to reach adulthood and then are let loose into a world where they climb to the top power positions.

So, if we are not killing them anymore then there must be a higher percentage of them amongst us......... oh crumbs

2 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

Fair point. But the Jews are supposedly the oldest continuous civilisation on Earth.

And thats a very fair point to, they also have the oldest system of Magic - at least thats known to us. So those points put them front and centre as suspects. however, I don't believe Arch angel Gabriel gave them Kabbalah, same as i don't believe and Arch angel dictated the Koran to Mohammed. these systems, Christianity included are man made by magicians who understand these powers, natural sciences and the workings of the mind. I also kind of believe Rev Taylor's suggestion that Jews, Christians and Hebrews are just levels of initiation in the ancient mysteries. You see these mystery religions go way back beyond even Egypt, hence I thing Judaism with its ideologies was given to the Jews by the real hidden hand and I think Christianity was also distorted by the same group and its that group that are the real controllers, hence it just makes Judaism another control mechanism for someone other than the Jews. I also don't accept the whole Biblical genealogy and the Jews being their own race, thats crap, if we breed with then we have normal babies, there's no difference, thats just racist ideologies designed to separate and control, divide and conquer once again.

The point is the Jews have manifested evil towards non Jews and Christians for 2 thousand years.....

No culture or civilisation has practised such evil with such a purpose for so long.....

For the Jews, EVIL is how they operate towards us. Every form of evil, without shame, guilt or responsibility.

The Earth has never seen anything of that kind before.

Even the Canaanite child murder cults could not maintain this level of evil because they would eventually run out of children.

But the Jews can not only abuse our children themselves, but even use their proxies to do it, Satanist, Pakistani rape gangs, Hollywood producers, the Democratic party..... 

The world has never known evil on this scale before....

Well i would point to the Roman Catholic Church who for 2000 years have been misleading human souls, persecuting entire peoples, genociding the Aztecs, dictating policy's to the governments and kings, amassing huge wealth while doing very little for the poor they supposedly champion. Then there's Islam, just look at what horrors ISIS has unleashed in its short existence, advocating stoning, throwing Homosexuals off roofs, forced marriages and pregnancies to create more soldiers for the holy war. Christ its fucked up.

I still say the thing that binds all these together is Satanism.

Edited by pi3141
Formatting
  • Like 2

It's clear to me that the average British person is severely degenerated on the inside compared to how they were 30 years ago.  That is not particular evil people or those in power ... it means everybody.  Your friends relatives neighbours, even their dogs.

Sitting here I can hear a very unhappy baby screaming in the distance, that baby screams a lot the parents don't know what they are doing, they live in a world of materialism.  The scale of suffering here is immense.  Something is very wrong, with everything.
There is no access to the light, humans live in a prison, and you cannot get out without help from the outside.  Frantically they will try to help themselves but they will collapse.
If help from the outside comes it is possible to create a kind of tunnel of light that is held open, but when the enemy comes he starts to destroy the tunnel and if it collapses ... only death follows.
Humans should be much more cautious, and make much more personal effort, they are in danger.

Aiming ire and hatred and judgement and so on at others ... there may be a place for it, but much more effort should be made to heal yourself and to bring maximum light into your being which requires daily work.  Some people in the past did vast amounts of work to heal themselves, which was painful for them personally but it helped everyone.

Edited by rideforever
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

Well i would point to the Roman Catholic Church who for 2000 years have been misleading human souls, persecuting entire peoples, genociding the Aztecs, dictating policy's to the governments and kings, amassing huge wealth while doing very little for the poor they supposedly champion. Then there's Islam, just look at what horrors ISIS has unleashed in its short existence, advocating stoning, throwing Homosexuals off roofs, forced marriages and pregnancies to create more soldiers for the holy war.  

Look into the creation of the Early Catholic Church and the Early Church fathers.

You will find that they were not Christians. They were North African Kabbalists for the most part. The Catholic Church was not informed by the message of Jesus, Constantine's 'Christian' advisor Lactantius had never even read the gospels of Jesus. He was much more informed by and sympathetic to Jewish scripture.

Edited by Truthspoon

9 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

You will find that they were not Christians.

What I do know for certain is that Catholics who practice, which is not that many, and go to church a lot ... I know for certain that their Consciousness (halo) is present and awakened and that they are literally immortal and will survive death because they exist in surrender to "God".

How do I know this ... because after 12 years of Zen practice I have managed with great difficulty and painful endless sitting meditation managed to get at least some amount of Consciousness in my head although I am not a good student.  And once I was in the church just popped in a walked round with them doing "Stations of the Cross" and I could feel the immense strengthening of my Consciousness in my own head which was coming from this group of very boring looking Catholics all kneeling and crossing themselves.  Then, I knew ... they have made it.   In other words I can independently validate them via a 2nd tradition.

Are we infinite consciousness ?  Well sort of yes sort of no.  A squirrel is also infinite consciousness but dies.

6 hours ago, rideforever said:

Referring to your earlier post ... Amen is the 'sound' of the state of Consciousness.  When you see a halo painted around a persons' head in a fresco in a church or in India on a statue, this halo is the state of Consciousness which is the feeling of the infinite in the headspace (rather than in the heart, in the heart something a little different happens).  The wide halo about 6" around the head is an attempt to paint what is non-material to give people an idea.  This state is partly energetic, high vibration, and partly higher intelligence-consciousness-knowledge-transmission.  Due to its high vibration it creates a very subtle sound that can be heard in deep meditation.  And if you try to utter this sound, it's a bit like Amen.  Or perhaps Ah-la.
Whether knowing that is useful, maybe not, but just saying.  If you say Amen a lot does it help ... well maybe a little bit.

Witches and pagans and whoever have some slight access to the light, normally quite a messy imprecise access, so they man also use the Amen word.  The prohibition against such people came from the church because the church ... at least the original intention ... was a direct transmission of the light ... and so playing around at lower levels was discouraged.  Remove the toys and give them the real thing.

Sorry I forgot to reply - cheers, it is useful knowing the given reason for the Halo and about the sound of consciousness. I've associated that Halo with Sun Worship again that or signifying  'Illumination'

1 hour ago, Truthspoon said:

You will find that they were not Christians. They were North African Kabbalists for the most part. 

Magicians! That proves my point - the creators of these religions were magicians. I suggest, as religion has been used as a major tool for mind control and power, that it is dark magicians who created the religions and mystery schools. We know it goes back to at least Egypt, thats provable with the Egyptian mystery cults and there similarity to Christianity - born of the 25th, virgin mother, died and resurrected after 3 days, its solar worship. So it shows these dark magicians were operating from at least Egyptian times - long before the Jews came along and Babylon, they gave the Jews Judaism, they set the course for this world supremacy ideology, most of the Jews are just controlled like the rest of them, a few at the top know whats going on, same in Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Zoroastrianism, Yazidi's and all the rest, but they're controlled by dark forces hence the Pope's not really Christian and the top Jews in this are not really Jewish, their loyalties lie elsewhere.

1 hour ago, rideforever said:

What I do know for certain is that Catholics who practice, which is not that many, and go to church a lot ... I know for certain that their Consciousness (halo) is present and awakened and that they are literally immortal and will survive death because they exist in surrender to "God".

Well I hope so. Otherwise a lot of good people could be being led astray there. I'm just not convinced.

7 hours ago, pi3141 said:

Magicians! That proves my point - the creators of these religions were magicians. I suggest, as religion has been used as a major tool for mind control and power, that it is dark magicians who created the religions and mystery schools. We know it goes back to at least Egypt, thats provable with the Egyptian mystery cults and there similarity to Christianity - born of the 25th, virgin mother, died and resurrected after 3 days, its solar worship. So it shows these dark magicians were operating from at least Egyptian times - long before the Jews came along and Babylon, they gave the Jews Judaism, they set the course for this world supremacy ideology, most of the Jews are just controlled like the rest of them, a few at the top know whats going on, same in Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Zoroastrianism, Yazidi's and all the rest, but they're controlled by dark forces hence the Pope's not really Christian and the top Jews in this are not really Jewish, their loyalties lie elsewhere.

Well I wouldn't say 'magicians'. They're Kabbalists. Kabbalah is a Jewish system where sin and evil apparently has the power to bring people closer to God...... I wouldn't call it magic I would call it mental illness..... this is what the ancient cults of Canaan and the ancient middle east were all about..... But Judaism now embodies this ancient evil tradition. By the way it is not provable that any Egyptian cults were similar to Christianity, that's a canard.

5 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

Well I wouldn't say 'magicians'. They're Kabbalists. Kabbalah is a Jewish system where sin and evil apparently has the power to bring people closer to God...... I wouldn't call it magic I would call it mental illness..... this is what the ancient cults of Canaan and the ancient middle east were all about..... But Judaism now embodies this ancient evil tradition. By the way it is not provable that any Egyptian cults were similar to Christianity, that's a canard.

Just as I was posting I re-read your post Kabbalah being a mental illness, it could be said Magic is a mental illness, Alchemy twists the soul and mind of the practitioner, magic is mental powered so does it affect the mind like an illness? Jesus say's to stay away from it, I was always fascinated with it - I do card magic as a hobby and read into the occult. There's psychology in card magic, misdirection etc so again there is a link between the mental and the effect even in stage magic. Anyway here's my post.

Ok, maybe I just put one hand back on the fence ready to jump up on it again. Many scholarly minds have told us it is so, but I did a quick search looking for sources actually but came up with different. I'm going mainstream, I know reputable sources of information are frowned upon here and some would say whatever wiki says the opposite is true but thats not always true, here's an excerpt from Encyclopedia Britannica - 

Mystery Religions And Christianity

The hypothesis of a mutual dependence has been proposed by scholars—especially a dependence of Christianity upon the mysteries—but such theories have been discarded. The similarities must rather be explained by parallel developments from similar origins. 

Link - https://www.britannica.com/topic/mystery-religion/Mystery-religions-and-Christianity

And Wiki - 

Influence on Early Christianity

Modern scholars reject simplistic notions of dependence of Christianity on the mystery religions.[11] Towards the end of the 19th century and beginning of the 20th century, it was becoming more popular in German scholarship to connect the origins of Christianity with heavy influence from the mystery cults, if not labeling Christianity itself as a mystery cult. This trend was partly the result of the increasing growth of critical historical analysis of Christianity's history, as exemplified by David Strauss's Das Leben Jesu (1835-6) and the secularizing trend among scholars that sought to derive Christianity from its pagan surroundings.

Link - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Roman_mysteries

All the sources that I quickly read this morning state there is undoubtedly a relationship between Pagan beliefs and Christianity but that Christianity did not take from earlier sources, just evolved similar ideas. Well maybe, but some people say there's no smoke without fire. If they did evolve independently then that would add weight to the argument that religions are truly divinely inspired. Lots of different people from different places tapping into the same source. However I suspect that they are spells, written by people who understand these things, some of the teachings in these religions - Judaism and Christianity are so horrible they cannot have come from a loving creator. The racism in Judaism, the violence in Christianity and Islam (stoning people for infractions, animal sacrifice). Somehow I just cannot believe all these teachings are divinely inspired. Its probably true that parts of it were inspired but these teachings have been taken control of and manipulated to see the messed up religions we have today. Makes me think about how the Devil is trying to get us to worship him and I wonder if he hasn't succeeded with religions. 

So i don't know, you may have just put me back on the fence with this hypothesis. But my gut say's the weight of evidence in favor of the hypothesis is huge.

Edited by pi3141
  • Like 1

David Strauss was probably a member of the Illuminati, it was in his interests to discredit and malign Christianity.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, pi3141 said:

Just as I was posting I re-read your post Kabbalah being a mental illness, it could be said Magic is a mental illness, Alchemy twists the soul and mind of the practitioner, magic is mental powered so does it affect the mind like an illness? Jesus say's to stay away from it, I was always fascinated with it - I do card magic as a hobby and read into the occult. There's psychology in card magic, misdirection etc so again there is a link between the mental and the effect even in stage magic. Anyway here's my post.

Ok, maybe I just put one hand back on the fence ready to jump up on it again. Many scholarly minds have told us it is so, but I did a quick search looking for sources actually but came up with different. I'm going mainstream, I know reputable sources of information are frowned upon here and some would say whatever wiki says the opposite is true but thats not always true, here's an excerpt from Encyclopedia Britannica - 

And Wiki - 

All the sources that I quickly read this morning state there is undoubtedly a relationship between Pagan beliefs and Christianity but that Christianity did not take from earlier sources, just evolved similar ideas. Well maybe, but some people say there's no smoke without fire. If they did evolve independently then that would add weight to the argument that religions are truly divinely inspired. Lots of different people from different places tapping into the same source. However I suspect that they are spells, written by people who understand these things, some of the teachings in these religions - Judaism and Christianity are so horrible they cannot have come from a loving creator. The racism in Judaism, the violence in Christianity and Islam (stoning people for infractions, animal sacrifice). Somehow I just cannot believe all these teachings are divinely inspired. Its probably true that parts of it were inspired but these teachings have been taken control of and manipulated to see the messed up religions we have today. Makes me think about how the Devil is trying to get us to worship him and I wonder if he hasn't succeeded with religions. 

So i don't know, you may have just put me back on the fence with this hypothesis. But my gut say's the weight of evidence in favor of the hypothesis is huge.

Germans do NOT like Christianity or the Church.

They've been trying to trivialize and discredit both for 200 years - the Illuminati are Germans after all.

This is because Germans have a pathological need NOT to be UNDER ANYBODY'S JUDGEMENT OR AUTHORITY.

Just a few months ago DER SPIEGEL RAN A COVER READING 'DID JESUS EVEN EXIST?'

Germans HATE THE IDEA OF LIVING UNDER A SUPREME BEING.

• Like 1

There is something about the German soul which is naturally pagan and spiritually chaotic. 

Hitler was probably the last chance Germany had to be a Christian nation.

I used to think Hitler was the bad guy.

I don't any more.

Watch this and be shocked and amazed, and perhaps more than a little depressed at where it all went wrong:

https://archive.org/details/DavidIrvingChurchillsWarcomplete

16 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

There is something about the German soul which is naturally pagan and spiritually chaotic. 

Hitler was probably the last chance Germany had to be a Christian nation.

I used to think Hitler was the bad guy.

I don't any more.

Watch this and be shocked and amazed, and perhaps more than a little depressed at where it all went wrong:

https://archive.org/details/DavidIrvingChurchillsWarcomplete

I'm halfway through it, he's making some interesting points, raising interesting facts. Didn't know about Churchill faking paintings - thats funny. Just goes to show how these supposed elite families actually operated. Would have though he would have been well looked after by wealthy backers from other elite families? So what does that tell us? It does give us in insight, maybe they are not as organized as we think, maybe they use financial difficulties against each other as they vie for power. Anyway, as an aside, my wife is a distant cousin to Winston Churchill, her family name is Randolph. We also think they are descendants of one of the founding fathers of America. That part of their history needs confirming. So you could say I'm connected to an elite family but nothing could be further from the truth.

Anyway, let me just explain what I do know.

My dad was stationed in Germany in 1946. He spoke to a lot of the men who liberated the Concentration Camps, he got first hand testimony of what they saw and witnessed. I know of one account concerning the camp Belsen. When the allies advanced on Belsen Belsen, they sent someone into the camp. The allies gave the Germans 24 hours to stabilize the camp and hand it over to the allies. 

What did the Germans do with that 24 hours? They burnt records. Burnt paperwork. Spent the whole time burning records. Now why would they do that? Did they burn the evidence that exonerated them and proved the camp was nothing more than a holiday camp and all the records of, for instance medicine administration and food and records of them treating the Jews well?

No I don't think so, they were burning records that would incriminate them, they were burning evidence of crimes and atrocities. They were guilty and they knew it and the allies knew it.

Can you give a reason why the Germans would burn their records?

So I've got first hand witness accounts from family or secondhand testimony from an historian who wasn't there. Who should I believe?

Regarding the accuracy of history, well Irving raises some interesting info, of course history is written by the victors so its bound to be distorted. Irwin asks whether Hitler actually knew what was going on in the camps, I've asked myself the same question, did he actually give the order or did his generals just come up with the idea of extermination as a way to solve their camp problems and Hitler didn't actually know? 

Well we don't know do we, Hitler killed himself before he gave an account of himself. Why did Hitler supposedly commit suicide if he had done no wrong? Why not have your day in court? We don't always execute leaders of armies for fighting a war unless war crimes were committed.

What about the Nazi's racial profiling which is on record, how they compared the skulls of their race to other races, to see how they defined themselves as a superior race and wrote books to support it. Its undeniable, its on record in. Their racial ideologue is there for all to see. There's enough evidence in my mind to support most of what is being charged at them.

The 6 million figure though, well ok thats another story. On the old forum I had a discussion with Girlgye, I estimated the number of people they could fit in the chamber, how long it would take to gas them, allowing time for the gas to clear before the soldiers went in and cleared the bodies ready for another lot. Well it was obvious they could not have gassed 6 million people in the entire 6 years of the war. Considering they probably didn't start with the extermination program until later in the war meant they could not possibly have exterminated 6 million in the time they had. However, that does not excuse the fact that they clearly did exterminate people.

Hitler was a bad man, whether he was played by TPTB or not I don't know. What purpose did it achieve - well it seems to have demonized Nationalism and paved the way for multi-culturalism looking back at it now, I'm know it also succeeded in the transfer of vast wealth, culled a lot of working class men depraving children of their fathers as well as kick starting Zionism. Its not surprising after having been victimized the way the Jews were that they would want their own country to finally feel safe in and this fits in nicely with Biblical prophecy - and we're back to the dark magicians again.

I'll finish watching the video but despite all the bad things the allies are said to have done I suspect it will not convince me from the facts that Nazi racial ideologue was evil and that they did exterminate some peoples in the camps, Jews, Gypsies, Handicapped and anyone else they thought racially inferior.

Anyway, we're off topic and this should have its own thread.

• Confused 1

I just don't buy it.

I don't believe Hitler killed himself (the dental records don't match) and don't believe the Germans burnt records and I certainly don't believe in the Holohoax.

Not now....not after doing the research.

It would be easy for those men stationed in the concentration camps to give false testimony.

Just as the camp comandants themselves were pressured to do so.

Those that did, got only 2-3 years in prison. Those that refused to admit 'guilt' in the holohoax were executed.

Your dad's friend were pawns and unreliable witnesses.

Sorry.

Don't believe any of this bullshit anymore.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 2

On 9/17/2020 at 12:14 PM, HistoryIsComplex said:

They've been trying to trivialize and discredit both for 200 years - the Illuminati are Germans after all.

This is because Germans have a pathological need NOT to be UNDER ANYBODY'S JUDGEMENT OR AUTHORITY.

I shall have to look into this. My great-grandfather was German and my great-uncle married a German lady in Australia. I never sensed any animosity towards God or a creator from them. They didn't/don't live around other Germans though to be fair.

1 hour ago, Truthspoon said:

I just don't buy it.

I don't believe Hitler killed himself (the dental records don't match) and don't believe the Germans burnt records and I certainly don't believe in the Holohoax.

Not now....not after doing the research.

It would be easy for those men stationed in the concentration camps to give false testimony.

Just as the camp comandants themselves were pressured to do so.

Those that did, got only 2-3 years in prison. Those that refused to admit 'guilt' in the holohoax were executed.

Your dad's friend were pawns and unreliable witnesses.

Sorry.

Don't believe any of this bullshit anymore.

History is written by the victors 😉
what do you think...Hitler fleed - or was he killed by the Russians

😎

Hey Moonlight....

You're German.... do you think the German soul is naturally chaotic and pagan?

What do you think? How come the Illuminati managed to dominate 18th century German academia and so called intellectual life so easily?

• Like 1

Truthspoon Im Bavarian...this means we are very catholic 😀
but you know better than me that Christianity is a bit of a mix with pagan traditions

before WW2 Jewish people were more safe in Germany than in any other European Country.....therefore there lived so many here

I think this "Golden 20th" times started in Paris and Berlin in Arts and by Intellectuals

• Like 1

I know that Catholicism is a mix of Pagan traditions.

True Christianity has nothing to do with that nonsense.

But I don't mind a bit of sun worship if it's a good excuse for a party.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 2

Some pagans worship trees. Some worship a man dressed as a goat....

I don't have a problem with people worshipping the sun, as long as you really know why you're worshipping the sun and what the sun is....

Most pagans don't know what the sun really is.......

They just think it's a hot orange ball of gas.

It's much more than that.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1

On 9/17/2020 at 1:14 PM, HistoryIsComplex said:

I do not know from where you have this but it´s not true

🙂

• Like 1