StandUpX - some questions

Nobby Noboddy

16 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

OK serious question (not the thread it might be in but you're all creative) about the attached snippit.

Please tell me what you think might be being depicted here. It's not a trick question or anything and no prizes sorry. BUT I do want to know if anyone else sees what i see.

standupx-crop.jpg.1f972188e0b9807fe207be8bc6de78c9.jpg

Nobby by name, nobby by nature.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

OK so where do you think that image is cut from?

For some reason you decided to 'crop' this image

stand.jpg.fd9ee1ddcf96cb1abcf174879e9c4c1f.jpg

I have read your posts and viewed your website.

I do not know why you wished to do this!

Maybe you would inform us?

2 minutes ago, lake said:

For some reason you decided to 'crop' this image

stand.jpg.fd9ee1ddcf96cb1abcf174879e9c4c1f.jpg

I have read your posts and viewed your website.

I do not know why you wished to do this!

Maybe you would inform us?

Ok.

I can't find any information about the financing or organisers (apart from 'joss' or Kelly Ann Scott) of SUX, yet they have produced a professional logo, website, banners and run what seems to be an extensive facebook presence - these things cost money. Their paypal presence has no information either.

I have contacted them twice through the website with no response whatever.

I was looking at the logo of SUX in a detached way when I noticed that the clenched fists are very distinctive. Look at these examples from a duckduckgo search. Please tell me why the SUX fist is so wierd when you look at it closely.

Clenched fist vector clip art (With images) | Fist tattoo ...Jane Addams | Electron Pencil

Best Fist Illustrations, Royalty-Free Vector Graphics ...Vector illustration of clenched fist held high in protest ...Unity is strength Stock Vectors, Royalty Free Unity is ...

24 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

Ok.

When you hold a coin, you hold it on both faces.

Else it will slip away from your grasp.

You know that.

All has been and is held in such a manner.

It is balance which is sort after by some and imbalance by other.

Both sides held within a single 'hand' allow imbalance to be consider as correct nature.

Sadly.

But 'good' can still become from even tightly gripped coins.

You maybe correct but there can still be positive outcomes due to the chaos of 'people'!

Edited by lake

1 minute ago, lake said:

When you hold a coin, you hold it on both faces.

Else it will slip away from your grasp.

You know that.

All has been and is held in such a manner.

It is balance which is sort after by some and imbalance by other.

Both sides held within a single 'hand' allow imbalance to be consider as correct nature.

Sadly.

But 'good' can still become from even tightly gripped coins.

You maybe correct but there can still be positive outcomes due to the chaos of 'people'!

Slightly weird way of putting it but yes you're right. It's possible for much good to come from the protests.

However the forces being opposed are VERY clever and have planned for a long time. If I was doing what they're doing I would want to cover every possible outcome as it's GOT to happen now or it's too late. You should also look into the history of controlled opposition and psychological warfare to understand that.

If you're going to enslave the world, you're going to be opposed. How do you deal with that knowing it's going to happen?

Ovines have been bred to want security and comfort without having to know what that costs. They follow what they think will do this for them so when their current field becomes muddy and difficult they will willingly move to the next field to be fattened. Even many of the people currently 'waking up' are not. They're just having their current field muddied by lock-downs and inconvenience and moving under direction to the next field.

Lock-step is not the only scenario so if the current regime fails they already have the happy-clappy alternatives ready - with them in charge of course.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

BTW I am not against the protests. I just think;

1. People should be acting locally.

2. SUX is suspect in some modest ways.

3. I know too much about stuff to doubt my intuition. - pretty poor description, sorry. I'm not being arrogant.

These are good points. When I first saw the Standupx logo I thought it was militant looking. Something alternative would have been better imo. Didn't notice what you did. But now, the finger does look weird. At the time I wanted to do something practical, so searched online. The two that came up were Keep Britain Free which I wasn't 100% sure about, then Standupx. Standupx had info on local and national protest, which I might not have found otherwise. I still think the protest were/are a good thing and supportive for people, I found it to be myself anyway. Time will tell.

On 9/12/2020 at 8:05 PM, Nobby Noboddy said:

OK serious question (not the thread it might be in but you're all creative) about the attached snippit.

Please tell me what you think might be being depicted here. It's not a trick question or anything and no prizes sorry. BUT I do want to know if anyone else sees what i see.

standupx-crop.jpg.1f972188e0b9807fe207be8bc6de78c9.jpg

A willy