Jump to content

Boris Johnson set to opt out of Human Rights Laws


DannyUK

Recommended Posts

This is being passed around as though it's a good thing. 
Cameron tried to scrap human rights laws starting with Magna Carta Human Rights. 
This is about the removal of rights and civil liberties without anything being offered up in it's place to the public before pulling out of laws which protect people's human rights. Everyone's.

The public should be shown what is intended to replace such human rights laws before any such notions commence. 
It stands to common sense, reason and logic. 
Yet, all these acts of politics due to smoke and mirrors over the EU-Brexit Deals and Covid-19, all stand in the way of reason and logic, as that's not what this is about. At all. This is being driven and sold under Brexit, whilst under the fog of Covid-19, no one will be listening or jumping on this as a victory against immigration. This is power for the course of creating a cultural warfare. That's how Brexit is being used and abused as much as Covid-19 is being used and abused. We have people condemning Boris for Covid-19 and seeing him for what he is, then believing this is for the good of Britain. He doesn't give a shit about Britain, he just does what his masters tell him!


But, robot radicals and so called liberals will be waving their flags of liberty, cheering this one on as some sort of victory.

You'd have to be completely brain dead!

Those who call this a step in the right direction towards Brexit.

It ain't...

It's a step towards this!

 

While it also helps potentially to avoid certain laws to stick needles in the arms of many and pave the way towards Digital Vaccination IDs.

Either, you need to have these to travel here and abroad, or you can stay here if you consent to take your medicine. How many, whom otherwise wouldn't get vaccinated, will have to because of something like this?

However, people I'm sure will only give a shit, if and when this affects them personally!

Those people have no need or reason to comment, the government and media will do enough of your work for you 👍

 

Boris Johnson set to opt out of human rights laws

Prime Minister to open second confrontation with EU in bid to ease migrant deportation cases

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2020/09/12/boris-johnson-set-opt-human-rights-laws/?WT.mc_id=tmgliveapp_iosshare_Av5NSdyKf1WZ

 

Boris Johnson 'plans to opt out of human rights laws' amid Brexit row

Whitehall officials reviewing ways to change legislation

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-human-rights-act-uk-europe-convention-boris-johnson-b433013.html%3famp

 

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I once heard Boris say that his idea of foreign policy is that "I go down to Victoria Station and go anywhere I damn well please".

Good, that's some spirit in there, and I guess Boris came in to deal with Brexit didn't he.

Theresa May pulled her pants down and said yes to all sorts of EU crap to tie us to them.

So here we are at the crunch point, where the fine details have to be worked out and Boris is removing all the stuff that would keep us entangled with the EU forever including the "Human Rights Laws" (i.e. positivist laws, aka Marxism controlled by Brussels telling you what you can and can't do and what you are or are not).

I think that's where he's coming from ... and you can see the response lots of remoaners in hiding are now crying blue murder, it won't be easy for Boris to get a good deal out of this ... plus it is the usual threats and brinkmanship that the EU is also engaging with.

Typical kind of thing.

 

Will there be a move to more dictatorial/draconian/weirdshit state control ... probably given the climate, sure that is going to happen but then it's an evil world isn't it, at this time of turmoil many things will get worse, the West is in a bit of a state and evil is taking every opportunity.

Being "tough on Coronavirus" is also part of the negotiating strategy I believe, they are not going to go all gooey right before this battle.

If Trump wins and Brexit is done ... things will calm down.

They also did that Japanese deal last week.
And they also put Tony Abbott (ex Aussie Conservative PM) as trade commissioner.

I think those two positive signs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, DannyUK said:

This is being passed around as though it's a good thing. 
Cameron tried to scrap human rights laws starting with Magna Carta Human Rights. 
This is about the removal of rights and civil liberties without anything being offered up in it's place to the public before pulling out of laws which protect people's human rights. Everyone's.

The public should be shown what is intended to replace such human rights laws before any such notions commence. 
It stands to common sense, reason and logic. 
Yet, all these acts of politics due to smoke and mirrors over the EU-Brexit Deals and Covid-19, all stand in the way of reason and logic, as that's not what this is about. At all. This is being driven and sold under Brexit, whilst under the fog of Covid-19, no one will be listening or jumping on this as a victory against immigration. This is power for the course of creating a cultural warfare. That's how Brexit is being used and abused as much as Covid-19 is being used and abused. We have people condemning Boris for Covid-19 and seeing him for what he is, then believing this is for the good of Britain. He doesn't give a shit about Britain, he just does what his masters tell him!


But, robot radicals and so called liberals will be waving their flags of liberty, cheering this one on as some sort of victory.

You'd have to be completely brain dead!

Those who call this a step in the right direction towards Brexit.

It ain't...

It's a step towards this!

 

While it also helps potentially to avoid certain laws to stick needles in the arms of many and pave the way towards Digital Vaccination IDs.

Either, you need to have these to travel here and abroad, or you can stay here if you consent to take your medicine. How many, whom otherwise wouldn't get vaccinated, will have to because of something like this?

However, people I'm sure will only give a shit, if and when this affects them personally!

Those people have no need or reason to comment, the government and media will do enough of your work for you 👍

 

Boris Johnson set to opt out of human rights laws

Prime Minister to open second confrontation with EU in bid to ease migrant deportation cases

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2020/09/12/boris-johnson-set-opt-human-rights-laws/?WT.mc_id=tmgliveapp_iosshare_Av5NSdyKf1WZ

 

Boris Johnson 'plans to opt out of human rights laws' amid Brexit row

Whitehall officials reviewing ways to change legislation

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-human-rights-act-uk-europe-convention-boris-johnson-b433013.html%3famp

 

 

 

Children of Men is a great film.

 

The film One By One is not well acted, but the message is THE TRUTH imo.

 

The full length film can be viewed on Youtube (for the moment)

 

RIP Rik Mayall❤️ ... your death imo by the Satanic Gang was not in vain. You helped to alert people of the evil.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

They can’t just legally opt out lawfully can they? I thought especially with the Magna Carta, the laws that you can not cause loss, harm, injury, or fraud could not be changed at all and that they stand and that’s why new ‘laws’ added are just legislation and require consent? How can they legally get away with this??

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, ItsTheTruthThough said:

They can’t just legally opt out lawfully can they? I thought especially with the Magna Carta, the laws that you can not cause loss, harm, injury, or fraud could not be changed at all and that they stand and that’s why new ‘laws’ added are just legislation and require consent? How can they legally get away with this??

 

Exactly my point.

People who assume this is Brexit are brain dead fools!

I'm all for Brexit and dead set against leaving the EU.

However, everything that's being done in the name of leaving the EU is as much negativity as they can justify and say, you voted for Brexit, this is what you wanted...

Just as the Tories where all very good and blaming all their decisions on the EU as though our hands are tied so anyone with any sense wanted out of the EU so they couldn't use this ploy and we could hold politicians accountable in our so called democracy.

Well, now they're doing exactly the same.

It's not because of EU decision making this time. It's because we are leaving the EU because that's what the general public wanted. So any old shit can be blamed and justified as a means of "Brexit means Brexit" 🤣

This is obviously a means to introduce Human Rights they do have sitting to one side like they have a vaccine sitting to one side which no one yet knows of. So when these are introduced, it can remove the inconvenience of openly editing or deliberately bypassing certain human rights laws where the government could be held accountable for their crimes related or justified because of Covid like they should, by rights be held accountable for War Crimes and the likes of Tony Blair should have been locked away in a padded cell for the rest of his years, fed that bowl of snot everyday they eat on the Nebuchadnezzar!

 

Why would the ammendments of Human Rights be so important and not trade deals and such?

 

This is about control and containment because of Covid-19. It's pure Covid-19 bullshit and the idiots will lap it up!

 

While at the same time, to accept this, anyone with any sense should say, well when Cameron was in office, he tried to scrap the Magna Carta, without even understanding what the Magna Carta was when asked about it?

 

 

This is because the orders come down from upon high and they're just carrying out a script!

As is Boris, this is a continuation of this script but thankfully, Cameron was stopped and exposed. Imagine for a moment if he was successful...

Quite literally the rug would have been pulled out from under us, and now Boris, with what he is doing here, were would we be if Cameron had succeeded earlier?

 

That would have been the original idea in my opinion then they could start from scratch and enforce any amount of Covid-19 bs as they wanted without the unnecessary obstacles of our human rights. Those are nothing but bear traps to tyrants.

While also, Transhumanism. Aren't Robots going to need rights?

Get them in early, you can amend them later!

Just something to think about...

 

Different face, same arse holes!

 

Correction of the above...

 

I remembered it incorrectly I apologise, Cameron didn't try to scrap the Magna Carta but hijacked the anniversary to try and scrap human rights by using Magna Carta as a platform, which of course he does in fact undermine and doesn't even know what the Magna Carta is. It was just a scripted event he was obviously told by others to use to push certain policies directed towards strapping human rights of which Cameron isn't even aware he just acts out accordingly as told and planned. It didn't work or go down well at the time.

Of course, any new ammendments will seek to irradiate the Magna Carta anyway and it be used as a historical bases, like the Globalists would like to achieve in the US with their constitution. As though its old, outdated and antiquated. We are onto their game though, don't be fooled!

 

 

Edited by DannyUK
Link to comment
Share on other sites

"This again...

I’ve filled out my responses (posted below) but struggling with the last question about the wholesale distribution of vaccines. 

It kind of sounds ok that medicines can be transferred to where they are needed without having to go back to the supplier. How can I argue against it? 

These are my responses so far. I’ve tried to be dispassionate so I don’t come across as a ranting anti v  🙄
———————————————————————
Temporary authorisation of the supply of unlicensed products

 

Vaccines take years to be developed and licensed for good reason. 
The vaccine compensation scheme is testimony that licensed and fully tested vaccines still have major risks. The effects can be fatal or severely life limiting for some individuals. 
To allow an unlicensed vaccine through, for however small a time, is a risk not worth taking and it is UNETHICAL. 
Don’t go down this path. 

—————————————————————-

Civil liability and immunity 

 

A vaccine that has been fast tracked cannot reveal its long term effects during the testing period which is usually 8 years. therefore people will not be aware of the full extent of the risks. 

You state it isn’t fair to expect the pharmaceutical company to accept liability. Neither is it fair to expect people to unwittingly play Russian Roulette with their health. 

It’s a slippery slope to absolve the pharmaceutical companies of some of their liabilities. 
If the vaccine is unlicensed, this would surely constitute negligence on the government’s part. 
No amount of compensation would suffice for loss of life, or serious injury. This affects not just the individual, but their whole family too. 

—————————————————————-

Expansion of the workforce eligible to administer vaccinations 

 

This is a dilution of responsibility and another safety breach. 

If the vaccine is fast tracked and unlicensed, it is surely at more risk of causing an adverse reaction in individuals. 

Anyone administering this must have the knowledge and skills, and be in the correct environment to deal with the most adverse possible side effects immediately. 

————————————————————

Vaccine promotion

 

How can something that has not undergone the full testing, and is unlicensed, be promoted as a positive health choice? 

Assuming there  will be promotion of the benefits of this vaccine, there is also the responsibility of equal advertising of the unknown risks, both short and long term. 

INFORMED CONSENT is paramount. 

Make the vaccine insert easily accessible 

Promote risks (including the fact that the full risks are unknown) with equal weighting. 

—————————————————————

Provision of dealing with wholesale distribution of vaccines....

 

...? 
🤔 there’s gotta to be a catch" - Leann Clarke 

 

Consultation document: changes to Human Medicine Regulations to support the rollout of COVID-19 vaccines

Published 28 August 2020

https://www.gov.uk/government/consultations/distributing-vaccines-and-treatments-for-covid-19-and-flu/consultation-document-changes-to-human-medicine-regulations-to-support-the-rollout-of-covid-19-vaccines?fbclid=IwAR1VBp-lWs9aHJrMJatCnQHZNT6eh90EIgnyLKv2jHT8dtgq4n7IC_Z8FxY

 

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

It's the parasites that profit from people's spending fevers every  December 25th.

 

So don't spend like a mad man then, just spend time with the fam and appreciate another year.

 

The folks (((who))) created Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer obviously want people to spend, but Christmas isn't about Rudolph or Santa.

 

I won't be helping these zios do away with our traditions, I will just say that. Next they will write Jesus out of Christianity altogether.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, DannyUK said:

 

Different face, same arse holes!

 

 

 

This video is very good 1998 Tony Blair pushed through the ECHR into the UK.

This was the year that the NGO metastasized and became a violent Marxist organisation and no longer a trade body.

"Human Rights" are simply a mask for the wolves, that instead of protecting you turn you into an instrument that is told what it is, why it lives and what it's rights are ... rather than the traditional British laws based on the principle  "fuck off I am not under your laws".

 

Returning to the Magna Carta and traditional British legislation would be better.

All told I think an "Austrlian/NZ" direction for the UK would be good and strengthen something in the country that needs strengthening.

 

Edited by rideforever
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

So don't spend like a mad man then, just spend time with the fam and appreciate another year.

 

The folks (((who))) created Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer obviously want people to spend, but Christmas isn't about Rudolph or Santa.

 

I won't be helping these zios do away with our traditions, I will just say that. Next they will write Jesus out of Christianity altogether.

 

I don't spend a penny extra at Xmas my friend.

Known as Scrooge by the rest of the family.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, DannyUK said:

FB_IMG_1600044143094.jpg.ba2bcbf0a38e42cd430028dba708fb8e.jpg

 

If we don't adhere to "tougher laws" they are going to get more "extreme."

 

How much tougher can they get without actually jailing or killing us all?

 

I'm sick of being blackmailed into compliance by this obesquious cretin!

 

 

Edited by Velma
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

More psychological games!

 

Boris Johnson warns UK must be 'tough now' to stop Covid surge and protect Christmas

child-misbehaviour-christmas-cancelled.jpg.04f5e510008f90532546cdf8a67c59f9.jpg

His words came as stricter new measures were expected to be announced for the North East of England , where cases are on the rise.

The Prime Minister said people have to be "both confident and cautious" and that it is "crucial" the country does not re-enter "some great lockdown again that stops business from functioning".

He told The Sun: "Christmas we want to protect, and we want everyone to have a fantastic Christmas.

 

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/newslondon/boris-johnson-warns-uk-must-be-tough-now-to-stop-covid-surge-and-protect-christmas/ar-BB197i8j?oc

 

1331912328_Polish_20200913_0044068662.jpg.45a9280c7264e5078fa021e174396bbb.jpg

 

Which do you feel more appropriate?

 

1828446790_tenor(11).gif.749bfcbc216a1a6045158c7963ecf482.gif

Edited by DannyUK
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/13/2020 at 6:24 PM, DannyUK said:

This is being passed around as though it's a good thing. 
Cameron tried to scrap human rights laws starting with Magna Carta Human Rights. 

 

The Magna Carta has nothing to do with human rights.  Human rights are fictions.

 

Article 29.
(3) These rights and freedoms may in no case be exercised contrary to the purposes and principles of the United Nations.

 

https://www.un.org/en/universal-declaration-human-rights/

 

 

On 9/14/2020 at 2:35 AM, ItsTheTruthThough said:

They can’t just legally opt out lawfully can they? I thought especially with the Magna Carta, the laws that you can not cause loss, harm, injury, or fraud could not be changed at all and that they stand and that’s why new ‘laws’ added are just legislation and require consent? How can they legally get away with this??

 

They can opt out lawfully because human rights are of no value. The Magna Carta remains unaffected, since human rights are alien to the common law of England and its natural rights.

 

"Those rights then which God and nature have established, and are therefore called natural rights, such as are life and liberty, need not the aid of human laws to be more effectually invested in every man than they are; neither do they receive any additional strength when declared by the municipal laws to be inviolable. On the contrary, no human legislature has power to abridge or destroy them, unless the owner shall himself commit some act that amounts to a forfeiture." ~ William Blackstone.

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...