Shy Talk

David's stains

I've been wondering why there are always stains on David's t-shirts. He even had one on his jumper in the early part of the latest London Real interview, which takes some doing.There's another on his t-shirt on this week's videocast. Is he particularly clumsy?

• Haha 3

He could do a Don Juan and put on a grey suit  with all the trimmings and be  immaculately presented.

I imagine it would  completely unhinge some detractors. :classic_smile:

On 9/12/2020 at 2:16 PM, Shy Talk said:

I've been wondering why there are always stains on David's t-shirts. He even had one on his jumper in the early part of the latest London Real interview, which takes some doing.There's another on his t-shirt on this week's videocast. Is he particularly clumsy?

When your delving into the shit David is you aint got no time to worry about stains lol

• Haha 3

Oh this has given me a good laugh. Yes, I had noticed, lol. I think we should be grateful he's not wearing those shell suits anymore! Is he married? He probably has his dinner on his lap, these things happen. It's the greasy food that drips, not so easy to wash the stains out.

If I remember correctly David gave many interviews during very hot weather and the 'stains' were in fact perspiration.  I think if anyone were to stand in heat or under camera lights, they may find their body naturally perspires. I am not sure why this is an issue, surely the reason to go to his videos is to listen to what he is saying, not check his clothes for any perceived anomalies. So the answer to you question is.... the 'stains' were likely perspiration......or on the rare occasion like us all he may actually have a little stain on his clothing.  🤪

Your worried about a couple of stains ,if that's the worst of his attire he is doing pretty good , I can remember standing on a train platform and everyone staring at me  ,it wasn't til latter I realized I had my tracki dacks on inside out and back to front

• Haha 2

On 9/15/2020 at 12:55 AM, Beaujangles said:

If I remember correctly David gave many interviews during very hot weather and the 'stains' were in fact perspiration.  I think if anyone were to stand in heat or under camera lights, they may find their body naturally perspires. I am not sure why this is an issue, surely the reason to go to his videos is to listen to what he is saying, not check his clothes for any perceived anomalies. So the answer to you question is.... the 'stains' were likely perspiration......or on the rare occasion like us all he may actually have a little stain on his clothing.  🤪

I took as light hearted really. But just to get the facts straight, it's not the armpit area 😄 

4 hours ago, BlueSky said:

I took as light hearted really. But just to get the facts straight, it's not the armpit area 😄 

No it wasnt the armpit area... 🙂

On 9/12/2020 at 10:28 PM, serpentine said:

He could do a Don Juan and put on a grey suit  with all the trimmings and be  immaculately presented.

There is some breath taking material in this excerpt from Castenada

It could be worse. I used to work with a guy who used to be in the navy. He told me there was a sailor whose surname was Staines. He was Seaman Staines! Absolutely true!

• Haha 4

16 hours ago, wingwang said:

It could be worse. I used to work with a guy who used to be in the navy. He told me there was a sailor whose surname was Staines. He was Seaman Staines! Absolutely true!

The poor bloke lol.

Imagine a marathon runner and the expectation you would have that such an endeavor would cause perspiration.  Hopefully, for your sake, you will recognize or understand the kind of energy and stamina it takes to deliver the most important, controversial and elevating information of our time.  Have you ever noticed how fluid and passionate David Icke is when he speaks?  He’s doesn’t read a script, he doesn’t use a teleprompter, he is not an actor and I have seen him speak live for two-hours straight without a break.  He perspires when releasing all of that energy and it will often be visible through his shirts and dripping from his face.  We are fortunate to have such a brilliant messenger and when you fully embrace the message, you will be so grateful for the wisdom and fortitude David Icke embodies, you will break out in a sweat.

• Like 2

This has made me chuckle, David like myself is a little overweight, these stains are most likely sweat, sun through the window, lights etc, I sweat in exactly the same places, it's my moobs. 😂

My 'bosom  ' area frequently catches food drops. My mind is usually on other stuff besides superficial nonsense. Unless I'm eating in a situation that requires extra diligence due to the superficiality and nonsense that other people or surroundings sometimes require. I suspect David's mind is on other stuff so when stuffing a pasty (for example) down a crumb or three may escape.  To those that this distracts from his message sufficiently to cause angst...maybe that's their lesson number one in *wake the [email protected]#% up*.