Sign in to follow this  
Grumpy Grapes

Will David fall (metaphorically) at Trafalgar?

If David gets mainstream media publicity at Trafalgar Square on September 26th 2020, then the Ruling Elite could be setting him up for a fall if he shouts out "There's no virus!",  because it could be that amongst all the deliberate misinformation, it may actually be true that there is a virus, albeit benign and non-infectious, and spread through previous and future vaccination. In that case, a planned waiting-in-the-pipeline improvement on the faulty PCR test would reveal the virus more precisely and more believably.

Yes I think these sorts of claims that there is no virus is dangerous, in the sense that it is an assumption it is not a fact. I think it should be stated more like, there is no evidence of a virus, or a demand to see evidence for the virus. 

I actually have a bad feeling about the 26th gathering.

The first one, I think the authorities were asleep and arrogant - and assumed only a handful of nutters would turn up. Fact that tens of thousands of people from all walks of society I think will have them concerned - and I think they will try and interfere at some level for this next one which I expect to be much larger numbers. Hope I'm very wrong and everything goes well and peacefully.

53 minutes ago, Mr H said:

I actually have a bad feeling about the 26th gathering.

"They" could quite easily put a stop to this by imposing one of these 'local lockdowns' on London. A 'ban' on gatherings of more than 30 people would make the protest 'illegal'.

For maximum effect, announce the 'lockdown' a day or two before the event, when people would have already made travelling plans, booked train/coach tickets or even hotel accommodation. No refunds then, and people would be left out of pocket. Turn up to the protest, and the Met Police will be waiting to arrest anyone on sight.

I think that a better solution all round is for people in their own areas to organise small local protests concentrating on leaflets and outreach. StandUpX just like eX(stink)sion rebellion are there to corral and control IMHO.

OK serious question (not the thread it might be in but you're all creative) about the attached snippit.

Please tell me what you think might be being depicted here. It's not a trick question or anything and no prizes sorry. BUT I do want to know if anyone else sees what i see.

standupx-crop.jpg.1f972188e0b9807fe207be8bc6de78c9.jpg