New here, would like to ask a question

Dreaming??? This is not the time for dreaming , lucid or otherwise .... LD could be said to have a place on this forum , But not a whole section .....

DI's claim to fame is that he exposed the secret controllers of this world ... Meta physical stuff is a little  off topic .

7 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Dreaming??? This is not the time for dreaming , lucid or otherwise .... LD could be said to have a place on this forum , But not a whole section .....

DI's claim to fame is that he exposed the secret controllers of this world ... Meta physical stuff is a little  off topic .

Ok thanks for the info, but i'm just wanting to ask a simple question and some help understanding a dream i had.

I've LD for the past 20yrs or so on and off and i had a lot of nasty ones where i kept getting killed and stabbed and shot etc etc ... they wasn't good so after them every time i had an LD i used to lean back and fall into the abyss to get rid of it.

The other day i had one in my bathroom staring at my square mirror which in real life is round and i saw someone creeping up behind me, i got a little scared and then realised the person was me, instead of leaning back and getting rid it i reached out and hugged him then the dream stopped.

I've heard of doppelgängers but don't believe in them, i believe they are just people in the afterlife playing around with dreams just like we do. 

I've never learnt how to LD it just started natural for some weird reason later on in my life, now i have like 1 weird one a month if that. 

It really did look like me and i was a little scared ..... Any one care to try explain this dream for me  ?

15 minutes ago, natural_dreamer said:

It really did look like me and i was a little scared ..... Any one care to try explain this dream for me  ?

Hello and welcome to the forum. 

Lots of space for all sorts of of subjects and questions. 

I'd suggest opening up your own topic / thread in this section. 

(any problems then message me) 

BC :0)

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/forum/61-mysteries-the-paranormal-the-unexplained/ 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, natural_dreamer said:

The other day i had one in my bathroom staring at my square mirror which in real life is round and i saw someone creeping up behind me, i got a little scared and then realised the person was me, instead of leaning back and getting rid it i reached out and hugged him then the dream stopped.

Hey @natural_dreamer. I read a few chapters of David Wilcock's latest book "Awakening in the Dream" where he talks about language of dreams and how everything in our dreams is about us to learn from. What you did in your dream is also what he suggests you should do to heal. Face whatever scares you and by hugging him you finally resolve it.

Hey Natural_dreamer 😄

Dreaming is my favourite subject! Although I unable to LD (I'm unsure if medication can hinder this?)

..but I dream daily as if I live another life. It's as real as my awake life. I'm always exhausted 😄

I highly recommend checking out Jurgen Ziewe, although he does mainly out of body experiences through meditation, he does touch the subject on dreams being the same realm basically. Pretty awesome stuff. His book "Vistas of Infinity" is so good, hard to put down for one minute.

Would be great to hear about your experiences and how you got about LD 🙂

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum @natural_dreamer 

I think this is exactly the time to dream as I believe it is a big part of our human experience. I understand some people may see it as away with faeries and a bit hippy happy but that's never been my approach. 

I see this whole Rona experience as a spiritual warfare. I 💯 believe that. 

With the risk of sounding like an apocalypse cultist, I do believe we should be 'prepping.' Growing, stocking up on food. But it is important we look after ourselves within. Chaos magick has always fascinated me on the side and this year has been a chance to get creative and go within. 

Hope to have lots of interesting discussions with you regarding dreaming 🙂

i dreamed I was in some weird spiritual ley line vortex last night watching 2 helicopters in the sky and then a serpent came along and tried to bite me.