The State You May Not Criticise

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2020/11/the-state-you-may-not-criticise/

In the 15 year history of this blog, I have criticised the Human Rights records of states including Bahrain, Belarus, Brazil, Burma, Cameroon, China, Ecuador, Egypt, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Ivory Coast, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Libya, the Maldives, the Netherlands, Norway, Pakistan, Poland, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Sweden, Syria, Tajikistan, Thailand, Togo, Turkey, Uganda, the United Kingdom, the United States, Uzbekistan, Venezuela and Zimbabwe.

The only country of which criticism has resulted in substantial legal and political action against me and attempted censorship is Israel. Criticism of Israel also immediately results in heavy suppression of traffic to my site from the corporate gatekeepers of Twitter, Facebook and Google.

Now a group of witch-hunting UK MPs has written to Amazon to complain that Alexa has quoted my blog on Israel.

witchhunt3.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The State You May Not Criticise   https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2020/11/the-state-you-may-not-criticise/   In the 15 year history of this blog, I have criticised the Huma

Jewish people have on talent, and thats stabbing people in the back.   The white people after saving jews in ww2, were totally stabbed in back by jews ever since.   Anyone making a

Posted Images

God did not create the current existence of the illegitimate Israel. the Balfour Declaration did.

to think or believe that the current Israel exists is also to suggest or justify other british imperialist excursions during the 1900's ... are them colonial expeditions ok ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/1/2020 at 7:50 AM, Given To Fly said:

God did not create the current existence of the illegitimate Israel. the Balfour Declaration did.

to think or believe that the current Israel exists is also to suggest or justify other british imperialist excursions during the 1900's ... are them colonial expeditions ok ?

There is the issue of using a capital first letter when naming places that really do not deserve it and vice versa using one when they do...

Edited by AnarchicBreeze

Putin calls for closer EU-Belt & Road initiative partnership

http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2020-12/12/c_139582826.htm

Israel, Russia and China pushing the UK and US out of the middle east to make way for the 4th industrial revolution technology transfers down the belt pipeline from China all the way to end of Europe.

Look where England is on the bunting cloverleaf map. This is what Brexit was about, it was never about "sovereignty"

762px-1581_Bunting_clover_leaf_map.jpg

On 12/1/2020 at 7:50 AM, Given To Fly said:

Because people are greater than God? what if these people were just agents of his will?

On 11/30/2020 at 11:58 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Did you know that during WWII the grand mufti of Jerusalem allowed muslims to serve in muslim only SS divisions? the deal was that he would provide the Germans with manpower and when Germany won the war they would help to get rid of any jews in Palestine.

Just now, MarpatV2 said:

Did you know that during WWII the grand mufti of Jerusalem allowed muslims to serve in muslim only SS divisions? the deal was that he would provide the Germans with manpower and when Germany won the war they would help to get rid of any jews in Palestine.

Yep.

3 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Yep.

So its really a lot of give and take isn't it. The muslims were happy to use force to get rid of the jews with German help but they just didn't get their chance. Maybe it was divine will? Don't you think the jews knew what was planned by the mufti and his mates? 

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

To a certain extent, but not everyone is trying to build a temple to enslave others. If lying and swindling is divine then we're screwed too.

So who is building what temple then? why would a temple be used to enslave anybody? isnt it a condition that the new messiah will build the 3rd temple? the jews have returned to Israel, so thats one element completed.

Doesnt God work in mysterious ways? what if the jews have been so successful in their endeavours because of divine help? to the people on the opposite side of the fence it might look like evil.

3 minutes ago, MarpatV2 said:

So who is building what temple then? why would a temple be used to enslave anybody? isnt it a condition that the new messiah will build the 3rd temple? the jews have returned to Israel, so thats one element completed.

Doesnt God work in mysterious ways? what if the jews have been so successful in their endeavours because of divine help? to the people on the opposite side of the fence it might look like evil.

I'm not your noahide slave. I see what is going on and I'm sick of how you play ignorant.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1