ISRAEL

33 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

"with reports that the sacrifice is planned to take place as early as April 2024"

😬

27 minutes ago, shabbirss said:

red cows red bulls
is this all communism after all o.O

Dr. Fox: “The Red Menace, looking at the penetration of the government by Communists and looking at efforts by the Soviet Union to subvert our politics and our culture.”

rsz_fnrywxd.webp.4f745fed257f7622a345338cc4760c74.webp

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Observations said:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2024/04/03/destroying-hamas-uk-interest-back-israel/

Destroying Hamas is in Britain’s interest. We should be backing Israel to achieve it

Demands from the foreign policy elite for a ceasefire before the job is done give succour to our enemies

3 April 2024

IMG_4436.jpeg.9fc4b5f3ab17a16900a579029197a1d0.jpeg

David Frost? Thought he was dead.

Seriously though all this 'terrorism' talk is quite ridiculous as the state of Israel was founded on terrorism eg Irgun, Stern Gang, Lehi etc.

All this talk of the menace of Hamas is just a hollow excuse so that they can continue to massacre civilians.

• Thanks 1

On 3/31/2024 at 9:13 PM, shabbirss said:

zionism is not Judaism

Kwame Ture's Debate with a Zionist

The Race for Freedom 

“Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.” - George Santayana

Isaiah 14:12 - “How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!”

warlord.png.2d2ee26435813542d81e438761e9a9ce.png
Zionist Israel's 🇮🇱
Problem - Reaction - Solution 

Problem = On October 7, 2023 Hamas attacked Israel. And Israelis respond by committing genocide to this day on Palestinian Muslims and Christians.

Reaction Solution = To silence and weaken the nations, many governments in the west have enforced new antisemitism laws.
  • Who is enforcing these laws without a popular vote from the people, and how are THEY getting away with this subversion? 
  • Could Hamas be on the NWO Zionist's payroll?
  • Could Hamas be one of Israel's many controlled opposition groups?
Apparently in the former Soviet Union, antisemitism laws carried a penalty of death.

Does history repeat itself every 80 years?
"The Strauss-Howe generation theory describes a recurrent cycle of same-aged groups with specific behavior patterns that change every 20 years. According to this theory, an 80-year cycle is crucial, when every four generations is associated to a crisis that impacts the ongoing social order and creates a new one. The four generations of this century are classified as: (a) baby boomers, from 1943 to 1960; (b) generation X, from 1961 to 1981; (c) the millennials, or generation Y, from 1982 to 2004; and (d) generation Z from 2005 to the present."
The Free World's 🌍

Problem = On October 7, 2023 Hamas attacked Israel. And Israelis respond by committing genocide to this day on Palestinian Muslims and Christians.

Reaction = For now, people around the world are discussing and protesting against the Palestinian genocide and how governments in the west are enforcing these new draconian antisemitism laws.

Solution = Read the poem below.

poem.jpg.f9b5a756f0caea071b408a616694009d.jpg

In 2023 "While I slept" is an alternative to the 1946 famous poem, "First they came"

While I slept ... THEY came to destroy my ethnic culture
And I did not speak out
Because I bought into THEIR DIVISIVE propaganda and lies

While I slept ... THEY weakened the nations with THEIR addictions
And I did not speak out
Because I believed there was nothing I could do

While I slept ... THEY came for people's human rights and freedoms
And I did not speak out
Because I never understood what human rights were and what freedom meant

While I slept ... THEY came for my livelihood and property
And I did not speak out
Because I believed I could not stand up against TYRANTS

While I slept ... THEY came for the children, 
My neighbors, my friends and my family  
And there was no one left to speak out for me

Because I was now all alone
I did not keep watch over my loved ones 
And GUARD MY NATION

This applies to all ethnicities and nations around the world!

What else can be done?

Problem = On October 7, 2023 Hamas attacked Israel. And Israelis respond by committing genocide to this day on Palestinian Muslims and Christians.

Reaction = ???

Solution = ???

Comments?

Who are the true chosen people of God?

LargeBiblical.png.f15b70815a8f64fe638c9d16aa11578a.png.f16f6ffbb77431e119aee4b3ec5c2376.png

Galatians 3:28 Context

25But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster. 26For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. 27For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. 28There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. 29And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Edited by The OC
  • Like 1

aj.jpg

It's almost as if normal western folk aren't actually responsible for the cartoonishly negative image of the West. This is why I don't buy the West is the Great Satan narrative because it's artifical and cartoonish. The Great Satan will be the false light solution.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
forgot to censor a word
  • Like 3

On 4/4/2024 at 8:58 PM, The OC said:

The Race for Freedom 

“Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.” - George Santayana

Isaiah 14:12 - “How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!”

warlord.png.2d2ee26435813542d81e438761e9a9ce.png
Zionist Israel's 🇮🇱

Problem = On October 7, 2023 Hamas attacked Israel. And Israelis respond by committing genocide to this day on Palestinian Muslims and Christians.

Reaction Solution = To silence and weaken the nations, many governments in the west have enforced new antisemitism laws.
  • Who is enforcing these laws without a popular vote from the people, and how are THEY getting away with this subversion? 
Apparently in the former Soviet Union, antisemitism laws carried a penalty of death.

Does history repeat itself every 80 years?
"The Strauss-Howe generation theory describes a recurrent cycle of same-aged groups with specific behavior patterns that change every 20 years. According to this theory, an 80-year cycle is crucial, when every four generations is associated to a crisis that impacts the ongoing social order and creates a new one. The four generations of this century are classified as: (a) baby boomers, from 1943 to 1960; (b) generation X, from 1961 to 1981; (c) the millennials, or generation Y, from 1982 to 2004; and (d) generation Z from 2005 to the present."
The Free World's 🌍

Reaction = For now, people around the world are discussing and protesting against the Palestinian genocide and how governments in the west are enforcing these new draconian antisemitism laws.

Solution = Read the poem below.

poem.jpg.f9b5a756f0caea071b408a616694009d.jpg

In 2023 "While I slept" is an alternative to the 1946 famous poem, "First they came"

While I slept ... THEY came to destroy my ethnic culture
And I did not speak out
Because I bought into THEIR DIVISIVE propaganda and lies

While I slept ... THEY weakened the nations with THEIR addictions
And I did not speak out
Because I believed there was nothing I could do

While I slept ... THEY came for people's human rights and freedoms
And I did not speak out
Because I never understood what human rights were and what freedom meant

While I slept ... THEY came for my livelihood and property
And I did not speak out
Because I believed I could not stand up against TYRANTS

While I slept ... THEY came for the children, 
My neighbors, my friends and my family  
And there was no one left to speak out for me

Because I was now all alone
I did not keep watch over my loved ones 
And GUARD MY NATION

This applies to all ethnicities and nations around the world!

What else can be done?

Reaction = ???

Solution = ???

Comments?

LargeBiblical.png.f15b70815a8f64fe638c9d16aa11578a.png.f16f6ffbb77431e119aee4b3ec5c2376.png

Galatians 3:28 Context

25But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster. 26For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. 27For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. 28There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. 29And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

iOS 17.4 Chaos in London, England iOS 17.4

Multiple arrests made after thousands attend Al Quds Day pro-Palestine protest (msn.com)

Multiple arrests have been made after thousands of pro-Palestinian protesters marched through central London for the annual Al Quds Day demonstration.

The protesters marched from the Home Office to Downing Street on Friday afternoon.

The rally – organised by the Islamic Human Rights Commission (IHRC) in support of Palestine – has been criticised in the past after participants flew flags of the Lebanese militant Hezbollah group and brandished signs with allegedly antisemitic messages.

palestine.png.34ad8da141e81f7c614849eb0775be03.png
Zionist Israel's 🇮🇱

Problem = On October 7, 2023 Hamas attacked Israel. And Israelis respond by committing genocide to this day on Palestinian Muslims and Christians.

Reaction, Solution = To silence and weaken the nations, many governments in the west have enforced new antisemitism laws.
  • Apparently in the former Soviet Union, antisemitism laws carried a penalty of death.

Had the migrants not committed all those crimes against ethnic European families, the Muslims may have had allies. 

I recently saw a video on Adam Green's (KMN) Twitter feed, where an Israeli admitted that the Zionists orchestrated the migrant crisis in Europe. 

This allegedly was done by Israel to socially engineer Talmudic prophecy. 
The Jews anticipated that the Islamists would behave like savages against Europeans, and they were proven correct.

Now the question is, did the Israelis have agent provocateurs posing as Muslims in Europe, and if so were those agents responsible for several crimes against ethnic Europeans? 

Were Israel's agents involved in the rapes, the human trafficking and murder of women and children in Europe?

On 3/25/2024 at 1:51 PM, bamboozooka said:

What is the free speech law in the UK?
Article 10 protects your right to hold your own opinions and to express them freely without government interference. This includes the right to express your views aloud (for example through public protest and demonstrations) or through: published articles, books or leaflets. television or radio broadcasting. 

If I Were Rabbi Shmuley (odysee.com)

Do Anti-Semitism laws in Europe override the laws which protect ethnic Europeans?

Why are Jews and other foreigners more important than the indigenous groups of people who are native to a specific region in Europe?

I've noticed other Western nations like Canada and the US are attempting to enforce these draconian laws.

Why is that, and how is this happening?

c063192b9326f63d5dcc256f29ae3ca3.jpg.6ffa0839b20b8ae3627cdd2bae36202a.jpg

2 hours ago, The OC said:
Why on earth would anyone risk their lives to support a group which the Elitists themselves most likely started, so that some privileged little shit in their family avoids the torments of hell, because his or her ancestors chose to follow satan.

So, if the devil is real, then so is our God, The Holy Trinity.
And unless we make an effort to educate others, history will repeat itself.

I get that you are presenting fascism and communism as a dialectic pair of apparent opposites both controlled by a single hidden hand. But can't we say the same for your Jesus 'n' Satan pairing as a good cop & bad cop routine to test us and see which way we turn. Who's the hidden hand behind those two? 

2 hours ago, Campion said:

I get that you are presenting fascism and communism as a dialectic pair of apparent opposites both controlled by a single hidden hand. But can't we say the same for your Jesus 'n' Satan pairing as a good cop & bad cop routine to test us and see which way we turn. Who's the hidden hand behind those two? 

When you look at your reflection what do you see?

8 hours ago, The OC said:

When you look at your reflection what do you see?

I see a reflection of my body. Especially my face which I can't see except in reflection or image.  An eye can't see itself, the teeth can't bite themselves. Can the mind be aware of itself? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Campion said:

I see a reflection of my body. Especially my face which I can't see except in reflection or image.  An eye can't see itself, the teeth can't bite themselves. Can the mind be aware of itself? 

What is "the mind"?

5 hours ago, The OC said:

What is "the mind"?

Lol, I can't think of an answer which is relevant to Israel 🤔  and I've already gone on a side-track. Is there another thread we could take this question? 

10 hours ago, Campion said:

can you see the heavens or the stars in your eyes yet?

look ath the energy patternz

001.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

Edited by shabbirss
  • Like 4