ISRAEL

On 2/26/2024 at 11:52 AM, The OC said:

Fact, Fake, or Opinion?

Distinguishing Fact and Opinion (Video) (mometrix.com)

1. The New York Times Caught Fabricating Israeli Propaganda, Again - Fact, Fake or Opinion?
  2. The Biggest Story in America Right Now Is How the Israelis Weaponized DHS and the FBI Against the People - Fact, Fake or Opinion?

Separating fact from opinion can be a difficult task. In this video, we will discuss the distinction between fact and opinion and offer some helpful tips for distinguishing between the two.

Check out our online test prep courses! https://www.mometrix.com/university

For more resources on this topic, go to: https://www.mometrix.com/academy/fact...

Watch our English review playlist!

• English Review  

1. Mometrix Study Guides: https://www.mometrix.com
  2. Mometrix Flashcards: https://www.flashcardsecrets.com/
  3. More Test Prep Resources: https://www.mometrix.com/academy

Fact, Fake, or Opinion?

What is the 7 step PSYOP process?
The joint PSYOP process consists of seven phases: planning; target audience analysis (TAA); series development; product development and design; approval; production, distribution, dissemination; and evaluation.

Is the website mediabiasfactcheck.com a reliable source?

What do you think?

Fact Checking the Fact Checkers

Think Straight: An Owner's Manual for the Mind - Google Books - "Importantly, experts aren't always right, but that doesn't mean they're always wrong, that we shouldn't listen to them, or that our opinion carries more ..."

Fact Checking Sources

What is the International Fact-Checking Network?
The International Fact-Checking Network (IFCN) at Poynter was launched in 2015 to bring together the growing community of fact-checkers around the world and advocates of factual information in the global fight against misinformation. We enable fact-checkers through networking, capacity building and collaboration. IFCN promotes the excellence of fact-checking to more than 100 organizations worldwide through advocacy, training and global events. Our team monitors trends in the fact-checking field to offer resources to fact-checkers, contribute to public discourse and provide support for new projects and initiatives that advance accountability in journalism.

We believe truth and transparency can help people be better informed and equipped to navigate harmful misinformation.

Additional Sources 
  1. Help Us Fact Check - Media Bias/Fact Check (mediabiasfactcheck.com)
  2. IFCN Code of Principles (poynter.org) << Verified signatories
  3. Poynter - Poynter 

What is a personal crutch?
: a support typically fitting under the armpit for use by the disabled in walking. 
b.: a source or means of support or assistance that is relied on heavily or excessively. 

"They refuse to rely on Artificial Intelligence. They don't want to use AI as a crutch."

1. Best fact checking AI 
  2. Best fact checking apps

Watch @ 1:46.35

Fact, Fake, or Opinion?
Jewish Rabbis explain that they have a right to enslave non-Jews (White, Black, Asian etc.) 

In 2024, which other groups around the world believe they have a right to enslave people? 

Guess what?

It's not just the Jews who are okay with this!

unnamed(9).png.440b4d83067b9b0112d99bb829780649.png
Edited by The OC

U.S. Officials Angry: Israel Doesn’t Back Stance on Russia
https://www.haaretz.com/2014-04-13/ty-article/.premium/u-s-angry-at-israel-for-silence-on-ukraine/

How Chinese firm linked to repression of Uyghurs aids Israeli surveillance in West Bank
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2023/nov/11/west-bank-palestinians-surveillance-cameras-hikvision

The Business of War 💱

Mar 8, 2024
U.S. President Joe Biden used his state of the union address to announce a plan to build a floating "temporary pier" to get aid into Gaza. White House officials say building such a pier could take up to 60 days.

Edited by The OC
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/30/2023 at 12:44 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Dennis Prager: If US abandons Israel, ‘that is end of America’
https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/article-744356

Sounds a bit like a threat.

On 6/26/2023 at 4:08 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

I expect more of this as the powers that be create a pretext to dump the West and pivot towards Eurasia.

On 11/13/2023 at 9:29 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

"Netanyahu is gradually setting the stage for a political showdown with the United States."

Netanyahu Sets Israel on Collision Course With Biden Over Gaza War
https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/2023-11-13/ty-article/.premium/netanyahu-sets-israel-on-collision-course-with-biden-over-gaza-war/0000018b-c800-df10-adeb-deb6f5aa0000
https://archive.is/giU21

On 4/7/2023 at 8:20 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

rfgss.jpg

https://t.me/realjaredhowe

Yep, Britain and the US will get crushed if the red stranglehold isn't sorted out.

yuytutu.jpg

Netanyahu vows to defy Biden’s ‘red line’ and invade Rafah
https://www.politico.eu/article/israels-netanyahu-says-he-will-defy-bidens-red-line-and-invade-rafah/

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, The OC said:

The Business of War 💱

Mar 8, 2024
U.S. President Joe Biden used his state of the union address to announce a plan to build a floating "temporary pier" to get aid into Gaza. White House officials say building such a pier could take up to 60 days.

Gaza Port Plans

The first US military vessel carrying construction supplies to build a temporary dock along the Gazan coast set off from Virginia Saturday, headed toward the Middle East. It marks the first step of a plan to directly deliver humanitarian aid to civilians in Gaza, announced by President Joe Biden during Thursday's State of the Union. 

Reports suggest it may take as long as two months and involve as many as 1,000 troops to get to operational status. The territory currently has no functioning port, making ocean delivery of aid nearly impossible, and ground-based deliveries have become increasingly dangerous. Western nations have resorted to airdropping aid into high-population areas. The structure is expected to be a floating pier capable of unloading 2 million meals per day.

International groups have said large swaths of the nearly 2.3 million people in Gaza face starvation. The effort comes as many Muslims begin observing the holy month of Ramadan (see overview). 

See updates on the war here

The Business of War 💱

Money - Profits - Wealth - Power - Control

The following sins appear to play a huge part in the Gaza conflict.

• Pride - Wrath - Greed - Envy 

What do you think, do these other sins below, also play a part in the Gaza conflict?

• Lust - Sloth - Gluttony - Despondency

What virtues play a part in the Gaza conflict?

unnamed(22).png.aa0043e9ae603b26de66be64a59967ed.png   unnamed(23).png.be713563fafdfc35c046c808fb8500bf.png

Mull Monastery - YouTube

unnamed(21).png.a26c42398830c1ccd973f07877ba52fc.png

Edited by The OC

The Ancient Jews were the ones who became The First Christians.

Gentiles were grafted in later.

Today that spiritual lineage can be found in the Saints of the Eastern Orthodox Church.

They are The Remnant, the faithful around the world, which keeps The Holy Orthodox Church intact.

In ancient times there were many denominations and sects in Judaism. 

Through my limited research I've noticed that generally there were two spiritual factions.
  1. The first group were the Ancient Jews, who were descended from the Holy Ones, chosen by our Good God, The Holy Trinity. Those were the Jews who became the first Christians.
  2. The second group were the false Jews of the synagogue of Satan. They were the Jews who persecuted and killed the prophets, martyrs, and saints all the way down to Jesus Christ.
Rabbinical Judaism vs Mosaic or Biblical Judaism
Can you tell the difference?

Rabbinic Judaism is an explicit denial of Christ as the promised Messiah. It is incompatible with Christianity on that basis alone. Rabbinic Jews still await their messiah, whom Christians assert not only has already come, but Who is God Incarnate. While we could stop there, there is much more to consider such as the impact of Zionism.  
Like many Gentiles, through their own free will, each individual Jew chose and continues to choose either the path towards good or evil. 

By Subdeacon Nektarios, M.A.

"... in the clear writings of Saint John Chrysostom, the Golden-Mouthed Patriarch of Constantinople and the author of our divine liturgy, in his volume entitled Against the Jews writes in his first homily that:

At any rate the Jews say that they, too, adore God. God forbid that I say that. No Jew adores God! Who says so? The Son of God says so. For he said: 'If you were to know my Father, you would also know me. But you neither know me nor do you know my Father.' Could I produce a witness more trustworthy than the Son of God? If, they, the Jews fail to know the Father, if they crucified the Son, if they thrust off the help of the Spirit, who should not make bold to declare plainly that the synagogue is a dwelling of demons? God is not worshipped there. Heaven forbid! From now on it remains a place of idolatry. But still some people pay it honor as a holy place."

The Ancient Jewish prophets, Apostles and Saints were most definitely a Holy People.

Just as modern Egyptians, Romans Greeks, and Chinese have lost their ancient culture due to wars, ideological infiltration (communism), foreign invasions, natural disasters etc., so too have the modern Jews.

They're a different breed altogether.

Nowadays anyone who even hints at criticizing modern Jews or the state of Israel on social media gets immediately banned and targeted.

Former Israeli Minister Shulamit Aloni once stated: "Anti-semitic", "its a trick we always use it" to stifle legitimate criticism of Jews and Zionist Israel.

Avner Falk wrote: "The German word antisemitisch was first used in 1860 by the Austrian Jewish scholar Moritz Steinschneider (1816–1907) in the phrase antisemitische Vorurteile (antisemitic prejudices).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism

Long before the word antisemitism was part of our vocabulary Cicero (died 43 BC) 'apparently' said the following;

"The Jews belong to a dark and repulsive force. One knows how numerous this clique is, how they stick together and what power they exercise through their unions. They are a nation of rascals and deceivers." ― Marcus Tullius Cicero

Clearly the Jews who became the first Christians were a different group from the Jews Cicero describes in the quote above.

Revelation 2:9
“I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.” King James Version (KJV)

Revelation 3:9
“Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.” King James Version (KJV)

Matthew 23:37
“O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!” (KJV)

Were they the same group of Jews who from the time of Moses worshipped the golden calf?

Were they the same group of Jews who crucified our Lord God and Savior Jesus Christ?

LargeBiblical.png.f15b70815a8f64fe638c9d16aa11578a.png

Edited by The OC
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, The OC said:

Nowadays anyone who even hints at criticizing

People who genuinely deserve criticism are usually hiding behind the innocent folk. So if you hint at criticising a whole group then of course there will be comeback, rightly so. 

I just wish the situation was more even handed because we aren't all treated the same. 

3 hours ago, The OC said:

Just as modern Egyptians, Romans Greeks, and Chinese have lost their ancient culture due to wars, ideological infiltration (communism), foreign invasions, natural disasters etc., so too have the modern Jews.

I have great respect for anyone attempting to rebuild their own ethnic cultures and tribes in these dark times. Those examples you give do have the advantage that their ancient cultures are well documented with preserved archaeology which they can access for real in museums. Those of us whose culture was more oral or wasn't preserved very well, or deliberately destroyed, face a bigger challenge but more power to them too! 

Edited by Campion
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Campion said:

People who genuinely deserve criticism are usually hiding in the shadows behind innocent folk. So if you hint at criticising a whole group then of course there will be comeback, rightly so. 

I just wish the situation was more even handed because we aren't all treated the same. 

I have great respect for anyone attempting to rebuild their own ethnic cultures and tribes in these dark times. Those examples you give do have the advantage that their ancient cultures are well documented with preserved archaeology which they can access for real in museums. Those of us whose culture was more oral or wasn't preserved very well, or deliberately destroyed, face a bigger challenge but more power to them too! 

Consequences - Divisions among ethnic Europeans

Is there an alien threat coming from inside this world?

"I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world. And yet, I ask you, is not an alien force already among us? What could be more alien to the universal aspirations of our peoples than war and the threat of war?" - Ronald Reagan 
thought experiment is a hypothetical situation in which a hypothesistheory,[a] or principle is laid out for the purpose of thinking through its consequences. The concept is also referred to as a Gedankenexperiment within the work of Ernst Mach [2] and includes thoughts about what may have occurred if a different course of action were taken as opposed to what did in fact occur.[3][4] The importance of this ability is that it allows us to imagine what may occur in the future, as well as the implication of alternate courses of action.[5][6]

When you watch this film, imagine many of the characters (Black, White and Asian) are of an "alien nature", and how easily humanity could be divided and taken over by unseen forces.

unnamed(24).png.293d53ff7d52a15aef4e953db7ce01e1.png

How could these aliens in the film be communicating with each other?
  • Do the Amalekites special blood allow them to communicate telepathically with each other? 
  • Does THEIR blood allow THEM to identify each other through a visual aura which only THEY can detect?
  • Is there a scent only THEY can notice when THEY are around other Amalekites?
Or like the Highlander series, how did immortals recognize other immortals?

They never said on the series but whenever another immortal came near each other. Its a sound inside their head only they can hear.

🩸 Blood: Uniting & Dividing 🩸
The masquerade 🎭 of the Amalekites is coming to an end.

Whether these Elitists pretend to be indigenous Europeans, Africans, Asians or even ethnic Jews, the new DNA testing analyzers will eventually expose THEM.

United we stand, divided we fall.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, The OC said:

Consequences - Divisions among ethnic Europeans

Is there an alien threat coming from inside this world?

"I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world. And yet, I ask you, is not an alien force already among us? What could be more alien to the universal aspirations of our peoples than war and the threat of war?" - Ronald Reagan 

Us ethnic Europeans were always diverse with different tribal groupings fighting for their own spaces. So a certain amount of unity is necessary for us to live together peacefully and make a joint stand against external threats. But what's happened is that the forces of collectivisation have been snowballing and becoming too powerful and our civilisation is now dangerously unbalanced. Diversity and multiculturalism is now just a front for a monolithic agenda behind it.  Why would Reagan want our differences to vanish and be replaced by "universal aspirations" unless he's a part of the collectivisation too?  

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Campion said:

Us ethnic Europeans were always diverse with different tribal groupings fighting for their own spaces. So a certain amount of unity is necessary for us to live together peacefully and make a joint stand against external threats. But what's happened is that the forces of collectivisation have been snowballing and becoming too powerful and our civilisation is now dangerously unbalanced. Diversity and multiculturalism is now just a front for a monolithic agenda behind it.  Why would Reagan want our differences to vanish and be replaced by "universal aspirations" unless he's a part of the collectivisation too?  

Reagan was a republican and a capitalist, not a communist.

Gorbachev and Reagan: the capitalist and communist who helped end the cold war | Mikhail Gorbachev | The Guardian

No where in his speech does he mention the word collectivisation, he may have been alluding to cultural differences.

/kəˌlektɪvəˈzeɪʃn/ (British English also collectivisation) [uncountable] the act or policy of joining several private farms, industries, etc. together so that they are controlled by the community or by the state.

What is collectivisation in Russian revolution?
Under collectivization the peasantry were forced to give up their individual farms and join large collective farms (kolkhozy). The process was ultimately undertaken in conjunction with the campaign to industrialize the Soviet Union rapidly.

What was Stalin's collectivisation?
Due to acute shortages of grain supplies and outdated modes of production Stalin introduced the collectivization programme. Under this program, peasants were forced to cultivate on collective farms called as Kolkhoz. Those who resisted collectivization programme were severely punished and many were deported and exiled.

Why did Stalin cause Holodomor?
Causes of the Holodomor

Feeling threatened by Ukraine's strengthening cultural autonomy, Stalin took measures to destroy the Ukrainian peasantry and the Ukrainian intellectual and cultural elites to prevent them from seeking independence for Ukraine.

Edited by The OC

Suspected Soviet cell wrote Reagan's long-tenn strategy
https://larouchepub.com/eiw/public/1988/eirv15n23-19880603/eirv15n23-19880603_022-suspected_soviet_cell_wrote_reag.pdf

Was President Reagan a Communist?
https://deliberatedumbingdown.com/ddd/2019/10/20/was-president-reagan-a-communist/

Reagan’s Soviet Style “Education” Continues Under Institute’s RISE Initiative
https://sonsoflibertymedia.com/reagans-soviet-style-education-continues-under-institutes-rise-initiative/

Putin gives Russian citizenship to Reagan's informal advisor
https://fitzinfo.net/forum/topic/putin-gave-russian-citizenship-to-reagans-informal-advisor/

RESULT OF PRESIDENT REAGAN/USSR PRESIDENT GORBACHEV EDUCATION AND CULTURAL AGREEMENTS SIGNED IN 1985 and 1989
https://deliberatedumbingdown.com/ddd/2018/12/06/effective-school-report-1992/

• Like 1

On 3/13/2024 at 7:11 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

I should clarify, that I don't think Reagan was an outright commie, just sharing some interesting links.

I've heard the story before that he tried to join the communist party, but was turned down because he was considered to be too stupid to be a worthwhile member. 

Thatch also hobnobbed with communo-capitalist Armand Hammer, and her chief guru was Alfred Sherman.

Sherman was a Communist commissar during the Spanish Civil War... when commissar activities including bumping off aristocrats and priests by the dozen. 

• Like 1

Red States Are Lurching Toward Antichrist

How can that be? – Such will probably be most folks’ reaction to the title of this essay.  Aren’t they the States passing laws to ban transgender mutilations and abortions, to crack down on crime, to acknowledge God in some way in public schools, etc.?  That is true, and for those good things they should be praised.  But unfortunately that is not all they are doing.

They are also granting special privileges to the Jewish people, privileges that they would not consider giving to Christians, Hindus, Muslims, or any other religious group.  South Dakota is the latest State to do this.  Gov. Kristi Noem issued the following statement upon signing an antisemitism law:

Ensuring the Security of God’s Chosen People

By: Governor Kristi Noem

March 8, 2024

When I was growing up, my dad would always gather our family together and we would pray for Israel. It was instilled in me from a very young age that the Jews were Gods [sic] chosen people, that Israel was the Holy Land, and that we should always pray for them.

I brought those fundamental ideals with me when I was in the State Legislature, when I served in Congress, and now as Governor of South Dakota. Supporting the State of Israel and our Jewish community has always been extremely important to me. It’s important to support Israel for spiritual, historical, and national security reasons. I am continuing to stand with the Jewish people by signing historic legislation to protect them from antisemitism.

. . . I was very proud to sign HB 1076, a very important bill to combat antisemitism. This bill defines antisemitism and makes it easier to prove when discriminatory conduct is motivated by antisemitism. It is an impactful piece of legislation that will ensure the safety of Jewish people and strengthen South Dakota’s anti-discrimination laws.

. . . I hope that more states across our great nation will follow this example that we are setting here in South Dakota. It is more important now than ever for our nation’s leaders to stand up and fight against antisemitism. We must always work to ensure the security of God’s chosen people.

HB 1076 uses the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance definition of antisemitism, which includes these points:

– Making mendacious, dehumanizing, demonizing, or stereotypical allegations about Jews as such or the power of Jews as collective — such as, especially but not exclusively, the myth about a world Jewish conspiracy or of Jews controlling the media, economy, government or other societal institutions.

– Accusing Jews as a people of being responsible for real or imagined wrongdoing committed by a single Jewish person or group, or even for acts committed by non-Jews.

– Denying the fact, scope, mechanisms (e.g. gas chambers) or intentionality of the genocide of the Jewish people at the hands of National Socialist Germany and its supporters and accomplices during World War II (the Holocaust).

– Accusing the Jews as a people, or Israel as a state, of inventing or exaggerating the Holocaust.

– Accusing Jewish citizens of being more loyal to Israel, or to the alleged priorities of Jews worldwide, than to the interests of their own nations.

– Denying the Jewish people their right to self-determination, e.g., by claiming that the existence of a State of Israel is a racist endeavor.

– Applying double standards by requiring of it a behavior not expected or demanded of any other democratic nation.

– Using the symbols and images associated with classic antisemitism (e.g., claims of Jews killing Jesus or blood libel) to characterize Israel or Israelis.

– Drawing comparisons of contemporary Israeli policy to that of the Nazis.

– Holding Jews collectively responsible for actions of the state of Israel.

Read More - Red States Are Lurching Toward Antichrist - Orthodox Reflections

18 hours ago, The OC said:

How can that be? – Such will probably be most folks’ reaction to the title of this essay.  Aren’t they the States passing laws to ban transgender mutilations and abortions, to crack down on crime, to acknowledge God in some way in public schools, etc.?  That is true, and for those good things they should be praised.  But unfortunately that is not all they are doing.

They are also granting special privileges to the Jewish people, privileges that they would not consider giving to Christians, Hindus, Muslims, or any other religious group.  South Dakota is the latest State to do this.  Gov. Kristi Noem issued the following statement upon signing an antisemitism law:

Ensuring the Security of God’s Chosen People

By: Governor Kristi Noem

March 8, 2024

When I was growing up, my dad would always gather our family together and we would pray for Israel. It was instilled in me from a very young age that the Jews were Gods [sic] chosen people, that Israel was the Holy Land, and that we should always pray for them.

I brought those fundamental ideals with me when I was in the State Legislature, when I served in Congress, and now as Governor of South Dakota. Supporting the State of Israel and our Jewish community has always been extremely important to me. It’s important to support Israel for spiritual, historical, and national security reasons. I am continuing to stand with the Jewish people by signing historic legislation to protect them from antisemitism.

. . . I was very proud to sign HB 1076, a very important bill to combat antisemitism. This bill defines antisemitism and makes it easier to prove when discriminatory conduct is motivated by antisemitism. It is an impactful piece of legislation that will ensure the safety of Jewish people and strengthen South Dakota’s anti-discrimination laws.

. . . I hope that more states across our great nation will follow this example that we are setting here in South Dakota. It is more important now than ever for our nation’s leaders to stand up and fight against antisemitism. We must always work to ensure the security of God’s chosen people.

HB 1076 uses the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance definition of antisemitism, which includes these points:

– Making mendacious, dehumanizing, demonizing, or stereotypical allegations about Jews as such or the power of Jews as collective — such as, especially but not exclusively, the myth about a world Jewish conspiracy or of Jews controlling the media, economy, government or other societal institutions.

– Accusing Jews as a people of being responsible for real or imagined wrongdoing committed by a single Jewish person or group, or even for acts committed by non-Jews.

– Denying the fact, scope, mechanisms (e.g. gas chambers) or intentionality of the genocide of the Jewish people at the hands of National Socialist Germany and its supporters and accomplices during World War II (the Holocaust).

– Accusing the Jews as a people, or Israel as a state, of inventing or exaggerating the Holocaust.

– Accusing Jewish citizens of being more loyal to Israel, or to the alleged priorities of Jews worldwide, than to the interests of their own nations.

– Denying the Jewish people their right to self-determination, e.g., by claiming that the existence of a State of Israel is a racist endeavor.

– Applying double standards by requiring of it a behavior not expected or demanded of any other democratic nation.

– Using the symbols and images associated with classic antisemitism (e.g., claims of Jews killing Jesus or blood libel) to characterize Israel or Israelis.

– Drawing comparisons of contemporary Israeli policy to that of the Nazis.

– Holding Jews collectively responsible for actions of the state of Israel.

Read More - Red States Are Lurching Toward Antichrist - Orthodox Reflections

unnamed.png.dd91b4bf152b3d53ed9a909ce702123e.png

Many of those lines seem incompatible with notions of free speech, religious freedom, academic freedom, etc., that the peoples of the States have grown accustomed to.  Nevertheless, laws favoring Jewish people have now been passed in 38 States, the majority of them of the Red variety.

They are no doubt well-intentioned, believing they are standing up for a persecuted group of people, but as Gov. Noem shows, they are basing their view on a false theology – dispensationalism – which proclaims the Jewish people, and not the Orthodox Church, as God’s chosen people.

And this has opened the door for the Red States to welcome Antichrist when he comes, for he will likewise be a great benefactor of the Jewish people.  An Orthodox archpriest, Fr. Boris Molchanoff, notes:

‘According to the teaching of the holy Fathers, the Devil, raising up Antichrist, will strive to vest his advent with all the signs of the coming of the Son of God on earth . . . .  As the Lord was pleased to reveal Himself to all men as the Messiah in His triumphal entry into Jerusalem and its temple, so also will the Antichrist reveal himself as the false messiah of the Jews, the monarch of the whole world, in the triumphal ceremony of his entrance into Jerusalem and his enthronement in the temple which, by that time, will have been restored’ (Antichrist, St. John of Kronstadt Press, Liberty, Tenn., p. 3).  St. Ephraim the Syrian (+4th century) says that he will ‘valu[e] the Jewish people in particular’ (p. 5).

Fr. Boris notes further:

The initial phase of this plan [of the Antichrist to attain worldwide power—W.G.] will be the achieving of popularity among the Jews.  The Antichrist will put forth every effort to induce the Jews to acknowledge him as their promised messiah.  He will be successful in establishing a Jewish realm and will undertake also the restoration of the Temple of Solomon, realizing a dream the Jews have cherished for thousands of years.  Then, “compelled by the people, he shall be proclaimed king.  And the Jewish people shall love him much, and he shall reach Jerusalem and raise up their Temple” (Lenten Triodion, loc. cit.) (Antichrist, p. 6).

How are the Red States, who are terribly concerned with showering favors upon the Jewish people, going to defend themselves against the wiles of Antichrist, who will be doing exactly what the Red States themselves are doing right now?  Will they not applaud him and befriend him?  They will be helpless.

The monks of Holy Trinity Monastery in New York note also that Antichrist will decree that the Jewish customs be kept by all: ‘The triumph of Judaism will be great, for there will be the command to celebrate the Jewish sabbath and follow the Jewish law’ (Apostasy and Antichrist, Holy Trinity Monastery, Jordanville, NY, 1992, p. 40).

unnamed(1).png.31c3d691247646cf7cac5b1f467464bd.png

But the practices and faith of the Orthodox Church he will attempt to stamp out:

Antichrist will be an obstinate enemy of Christ.  He will disparage all of Christ’s actions and teaching, and criticize miracles, and will attempt to ruin God’s Law; he will renounce baptism, anointing with holy oil, Communion and the remaining sacraments.  The holy martyr Hippolytus in his discourse about the end of the world says:  “During the time of Antichrist the offering of the bloodless sacrifice to God shall be halted; God’s churches will be demolished, shall be turned into dens of robbers and indecent stables; psalm chanting shall not be heard, for every rank and all church splendor shall become extinct.”  . . .  Antichrist will command all to be circumcised and to worship on Saturdays.  Being accepted by the Jews as the Messiah, he himself will accept everything that is Jewish . . . (Archimandrite Panteleimon, Ray of Light: Instructions in Piety and the State of the World at the End of Time, Michael Hilko translator, Holy Trinity Monastery, Jordanville, NY, 1996, p. 57).

All of these things – the rejection of the Holy Mysteries (sacraments) and the other miraculous aspects of Orthodox life, the embrace of Jewish customs – are quite in line with the beliefs of many Red State Protestants.  Not to pick on John Hagee, but he is typical of this part of Red State religion:

John Hagee, the founder of Christians United for Israel, is perhaps the most famous Christian Zionist alive today. He is also an enthusiastic Judaizer. He has embraced Jewish symbols, including prayer shawls, anointing oils, and Hebrew-language singing (his church’s choir ventures into Jewish folk music, including “Hava Nagila”).

unnamed(2).png.f7d3302c37fe9f15c969da505e845aeb.png

Hagee is also an avid supporter of Israel. Rejecting what he calls “replacement theology” that teaches Christianity and Judaism are opposed, with the church superseding the Jews in God’s plans in the first century, he insists, “The only theology God ever created was Judaism.” The State of Israel, still in covenant with God, deserves full Christian support, Hagee believes.

So central is Christian support for Israel that Hagee regards it as a decisive issue for salvation. “Israel is not a ‘take it or leave it’ subject,” Hagee wrote in 2002. “It is a life and death matter – eternal life!”

When he founded Christians United for Israel in 2006, he identified “Christian antisemitism” – by which he meant replacement theology and a general Christian hesitancy to embrace Judaized Christian teachings – as one of the leading threats to Israel’s security.

But for Hagee, as for most Pentecostal Judaizers, politics are a consequence of a more fundamental reevaluation of the Christian faith as deeply tied to Jewish history.

“Jesus was a rabbi,” Hagee insists in his 2007 book, In Defense of Israel, “and the basis of His teaching was consistent with Hebrew scriptures, or the Torah.”

The extent to which this logic will permeate the fastest growing segment of Christianity will influence the future of Jewish-Christian relations, and Israel and the United States, in coming years (Jerusalem Post).

unnamed(3).png.40a7910769349d0e6f16df7dc9644b99.png

Even Red State Protestant figures who show more level-headedness than Mr. Hagee, like Pastor Doug Wilson of Idaho, have shown Judaizing tendencies.

And there is also the case of the Texas Protestant rancher who sent five red heifers to Israel to help re-establish the Jewish temple:

Byron Stinson has always been a man of strong faith.

And recently that faith came into play for a mission. Jewish faith leaders he knew needed a red heifer to replicate a ceremony depicted in the Bible.

“I felt like it was my duty as a Texan to go out and look around Texas and see if I could find some completely red, pure red cows that fulfill the requirements of the red heifer and, if I could, then try to ship them here to Israel,” Stinson told the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Stinson, of Glen Rose, didn’t just find one heifer. He found five.

Those five, perfectly unblemished red heifers landed in Israel in September 2022, a feat that cost around $500,000 when you factor in the first-class plane tickets for rabbis to come examine the heifers and the American Airlines trip to Israel.

unnamed(4).png.a2601786c048b5ecc96a84ed4f180318.png

They’re now being taken care of at a secure location, and Stinson and others hope to hold the ceremony they’ll be used for during Passover in 2024. Stinson runs a nonprofit called Boneh Israel that helps build up and revive Biblical sites.

The goal of the whole ceremony is unity, Stinson said in a video interview from Israel Wednesday.

“Why search for a cow?” an excerpt from Boneh Israel’s website reads. “These Red Heifers can bring world peace! The bible teaches us, that the key for building the Third Temple (the House of Prayer for All the Nations) is purifying us with the red heifer in Jerusalem.”

We do not support mindless criticism of Jewish people or violence against them or etc.  Here at the South, we’ve always gotten along well with Jewish folks, with some even serving in high office (e. g., Judah Benjamin, who served in the Louisiana State Legislature, then as US Senator from Louisiana, and also AG, Sec. of War, and Sec. of State for the Confederacy).  But the Red States of today have gone well beyond showing Christian neighborliness to well-meaning Jewish people.  They have descended into satanically inspired prelest/plani/delusion that will only make the enthronement of Antichrist easier.  They are, in fact, already doing – voluntarily – some of the things that Antichrist will command all men to do (keeping the Jewish laws, denouncing practices of the Orthodox Church, etc.).

Will they repent before it is too late?  Will they be united to the true Israel, the Orthodox Church?  One can only hope and pray.

–Walt Garlington is an Orthodox Christian living in Dixieland.  His writings have appeared on several web sites, and he maintains a site of his own, Confiteri: A Southern Perspective.

Watch @ 1:31:00

I have yet to find even one movie depicting the Antichrist as a male, raised as a Jew from the tribe of Dan.

This may have been done deliberately by Hollywood Jews to mislead the nations.

anti.png.8619456f93d4da850505cd031db29525.png.db42f39d3e0f23bedcaaa82e03d5f400.png.68e25774230aedaa114b4fc043eaa524.png

The Antichrist – an Orthodox Perspective | OrthodoxWord (wordpress.com)

The Holy Fathers Iriney (“Against Heresy”, Book V, chapter 30), Ippolit (Legends about Christ and the Antichrist), and also Ilariy, Ambrose, Ieronim and Augustus, remark that the Antichrist will be of Jewish ancestry, from the tribe of Dan.

In the Synaksare, stated in the Week of Lent without meat, we read that, “The Antichrist will come and be born, as St. Ippolit of Rome declares, from a depraved wife and self-styled virgin, which is from the Jews, from the tribe of Dan.” (Lenten Triod)  Such indications in God’s Word have several foundations:

In the prophecies of Patriarch Jacob about each of his sons becoming the progenitors of the tribes of Israel, the fate of Dan’s ancestors is depicted in such a way that can only be ascribed to the AntichristDan shall be a serpent on the way, an adder in the path…” (Genesis 49, 17) In the prophecies of Ierenim“From Dan himself…(Ierenim VIII,16)

In the prophecies of the Apocalypse, enumerating the remainder of all the tribes of Israel, marked by the Angel for salvation, the tribe of Dan is absolutely excluded. (Revelations VII, 4-8).

According to the teachings of the Holy Fathers, the devil, exalting the Antichrist, will try to vest his coming with all the signs of the coming of the Son of God to earth.  (See St. Cyril of Jerusalem, the 150th catechistic word; St. Ephrem the Syrian, the 39th word, in the Russian translation Blessed Theodore, “A Short Exposition of Divine Dogma”, Chapter 23, St. Ippolit, “The Legends of Christ and the Antichrist”)

Extract below from PDF: Dispensationalism Before Darby - William C. Watson

THE ANTICHRIST: JEWISH (2ND-10THC.), PAPAL (11TH-16TH), MUSLIM (17TH-18TH)

“Already in the second and third centuries theologians were foretelling that Antichrist would be a Jew of the tribe of Dan; this idea became such a common place that in the Middle Ages it was accepted by scholastics such as Thomas Aquinas… Antichrist, it was held, would be born at Babylon; he would grow up in Palestine and would love Jews above all peoples; he would rebuild the Temple for them and gather them together from their dispersion… The Jews would be most faithful followers of Antichrist, accepting him as the Messiah who was to restart the nation.” -Norman Cohn, The Pursuit of the Millennium (Oxford, 1957) 74 78,85,215

Second and Third Century Tradition of a Jewish Antichrist

Apocalypse of Peter (ca.125) Koine, mentioned in Muratorian fragment “fig tree is the house of Israel
 …when the twigs have sprouted…shall feigned Christs come [Jews follow at first, but] Enoch and Elias shall be sent to teach them that this is the deceiver…they that die by his hand be martyrs…” –Akhimic & Ethiopic fragments

Irenaeus (ca.180) Restrainer=Roman Empire when it falls, then 10 kingdoms emerge but are taken over  by Antichrist (a Jew from tribe of Dan), who rules world from Jerusalem as an Messianic Imposter, Jesus’ evil twin, rules 3½ years, “The rebuilt Jerusalem will be in Jerusalem.” -Against Heresies 5:30

Hippolytus of Rome (ca.200, disciple of Irenaeus) Jew from Dan, rebuilds Jerusalem Temple, desecrates it, Jews follow him, Enoch & Elijah killed, rules 3½ years -Comm Daniel ii,39-43; Christ and Antichrist 6,48

Tertullian (ca.220) 2Thess2: “falling away” = “this present empire”; “man of sin” = “Antichrist” “he who now hinders…What obstacle is there but the Roman state, the falling away of which, by being scattered into ten kingdoms, shall introduce Antichrist… -On the Resurrection of the Flesh xxxiv (see also chapters xxv, xxvii, xli)

Victorinus of Petrovium (ca.270, martyred by Diocletian) Antichrist’s reign 3½ yrs (1260 days/42 mos.)
 “the beast belongs to the 7th horn, but is an 8th, Antichrist comes to…the Jews…so that they might receive him as the Christ.” [666 acc.to Greek letters] False prophet places image in temple in Jerusalem. 144,000 are “those among the Jews who will come to believe at the end of time through the preaching of Elijah.” –CommentRevelation 11,13,20 Fourth Century Tradition of a Jewish Antichrist

Apocalypse of Elijah (ca.300, Coptic) Antichrist will deceive the Jews who had settled in Jerusalem, then he would “stand in the holy places” as “an enemy to the saints” until Elijah & Enoch come down & be killed, then “Christ will come from heaven…set fire to this earth” and “spend a thousand years on it.”-Apocalypse of Elijah 25-34,42-43

Lactantius (ca.310) at fall of Rome 10 kings emerge, Antichrist Jew of Dan born Syria; Elijah preaches, is killed & rapt Antichrist=little horn, tries to destroy temple, “tribulation such as there has never been”, 666 Mark, rules 42 months, assembles army to destroy righteous, surrounds the city, God sends Christ/angels from heaven to destroy Antichrist, then resurrection & judgement by works, some shall judge & reign with Christ. –The Divine Institutes VII, xvi-xx

Cyril of Jerusalem (ca.350) Jew tribe of Dan, rebuilds Jerusalem temple, little horn rules cruelly for 3½ yrs, “The Antichrist…will come when the destined period of the Roman Empire has run its course and the subsequent end of the world is drawing near. Ten claimants to the empire will rise simultaneously… Antichrist will form an eleventh after them having seized the imperial power by magic arts.” [Dan7:24] - Nature of Antichrist, 15th Catec Lecture 11-16

Ambrosiaster (ca.375, Rome) “Paul pointed out the time and the signs of Christ’s return. The Lord would not come back until the Roman Empire fell and the antichrist appeared, who would kill the saints… He would even sit in Christ’s seat in the house of God, as God himself…this person whom [Jews] are expecting to come will be either of the circumcision or at least circumcised himself, so that the Jews will have the confidence to believe him.”- Comm 2 Thess 2:1-4;115

Hillary of Poitiers (ca.380) Jews did not receive Christ, but will receive Antichrist –On the Trinity ix,22 Early Medieval Tradition of a Jewish Antichrist - Stephen Vicchio & AncChrComm, xiii

Jerome (ca.400, translator of the Latin Vulgate translation of the Bible) “Antichrist at the end of the world…is from the Jewish people…pretending to be the prince of the covenant…he is to be born of the Jewish people and come from Babylon…” - Commentary on Daniel 11:24-26

“Jews mistakenly imagine that he (i.e. their Messiah) is yet to come, for they are going to receive the Antichrist.” -Commentary on Daniel 11:34-35

Theodoret of Cyrus (ca.450) Rome falls (restrainer), 10 Kings, Antichrist king of North conquers others, Elijah & Enoch go to Jerusalem, call Jews to faith, killed by Antichrist (Malachi 3;Rev 11) “not an isolated reading, but part of a larger widespread Elijah expectation in early Christianity” -Joel Weaver; Theodoret of Cyprus on Romans 11:26: Recovering Pseudo-Ephraem (6thc. Syria, century after Ephraim the Syrian) tribe Dan, by ‘vile virgin’, has temple rebuilt Gregory the Great (ca.590) Jew from tribe of Dan, takes power at fall of Rome (restrainer), Jews follow him, their conversion begins his downfall –Moralia in book of Job, cited in Stephen Vicchio, Legend of Antichrist, 102

Oecumenius (ca.600, Syrian Monophysite) Elijah & Enoch prophesy in Jerusalem, killed by antichrist who “will rule as king of the Jews, whom he will deceive…” –Commentary Apocalypse 11:1-14

Andrew of Caesarea-Cappadocia (ca.610) It is “the tribe of Dan, out of which the antichrist is to be born…”
 “The Antichrist coming from eastern regions of Persia, where is the Hebrew tribe of Dan.”-Commentary Apocalypse 7:4-8;16:12
Eighth Century Examples of a Jewish Antichrist

John of Damascus (ca.700, Syrian monk founded monastery near Jerusalem) the Jews would accept him as Messiah in rebuilt temple in Jerusalem, at least until the preaching of Enoch & Elijah, Antichrist rages until Christ returns
http://www.trueorthodoxy.info/pat_stjohndamascus_on_antichrist.shtml

The Venerable Bede (ca.725, eighth century Anglo-Saxon monk & church historian) Wrote commentary on the book of Revelation. He too believed that Antichrist would be a Jew from the tribe of Dan, be born in BabylonBede seems to have held to a rapture and return to rule on earth. -Bede, Explanation of the Apocalypse 7:5; 17:12 “…the Church, which has been redeemed by the blood of Christ and gathered from the nations. And he shows them in heaven by saying ‘and they will reign on earth.” -Ibid., 5:9-10

“Some interpret the two prophets to be Enoch and Elijah. They will preach for three and a half years, and strengthen the hearts of the faithful against the perfidy of the antichrist that is soon to come. And when they are killed, his ferocity will rage. When at last the saints, who through the protection of their hiding places, were thought to be dead, resume the struggle… For the sake of the fellowship of one body, these prophets are said to rise…Then in the temple there will be an abomination of desolation…‘And the armies that are in heaven followed him on white horses.’ With pure white bodied the church imitates Christ. Because of the struggle of her battle, she has by right received the name of army.”-Ibid,19:14

After hiding, then being gathered from all nations and taken to heaven, the saints would then follow Christ to ‘the final battle’ against ‘the kings of the earth’, then they would reign with Christ on earth a thousand years. -Ibid.,19:16-19

Ninth and Tenth Century Examples of a Jewish Antichrist Pseudo-Hippolytus (9thcentury, Syriac MSS) Antichrist from tribe of Dan, who gathers & restores Israel, rebuilds the temple in Jerusalem, Enoch & Elijah preach against Antichrist, who kills them then desecrates the temple, demands people get his mark, but Christ returns, resurrects the dead, the earth “burnt up.” -On the End of the World 16-20,23-25, 29 Adso of Montier-en-Der (ca.950, Benedictine abbot Burgundy, “one of the foremost writers of the 10thc.”)

“Antichrist…born among Jewish people, out of the tribe of Dan…born in the city of Babylon…will restore the Temple of
 Solomon…will go to Jerusalem…present himself as Christ to the Jews.” -Marina Vukovic, “The Idea of Antichrist: Tyconius & Adso”

Cited 2Thess2Antichrist cannot take power “unless the defection shall have come first” Christian kingdoms defect, which hadn’t happened yet, since Franks continued the control of the Roman church, last Christian king will go to Jerusalem, lay down crown, Enoch & Elijah will preach 3½ years converting Jews, Golden Age until Antichrist takes Jerusalem, desecrates Temple, kills E&E, begins 3½ year tribulation killing all Christians who won’t apostatize, 666, until Christ (or St. Michael) returns to slay antichrist, after an unspecified time of penance comes Judgment Day.”

2 Thessalonians 2:3 Context

1Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, 2That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. 3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. 5Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? 6And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

This has been attempted before and will continue with every generation until it leads to the great falling away, which may not happen for quite some time, because there will always be Orthodox Christians around the world praying to The Holy Trinity.  

The author could not find any examples of a Jewish Antichrist between 1000 and 1400

Source

Dispensationalism Before Darby - William C. Watson

Edited by The OC
  • Like 1