ISRAEL

On 1/22/2024 at 9:48 AM, Velma said:

The Amalekites, like all the other tribes of the Levant were Canaanites, apart from Goliath, therefore, human... they worshipped Baal, a pagan sacrificial cult which the Israelites who settled there, after they smote Amalek, adopted.

Just finished reading, Tutankhamun the exodus conspiracy by Andew Collins and Chris Ogilvie-Herald. Goes into detail about the Amalekites and other tribes of the era. Howard Carter is said to have threatened the British consulate, after losing digging rights, in Cairo with the revelation of what was written on papyrus allegedly found. It is suggested an alternate version of the biblical exodus. One in which there was so much cherry picking between belief systems and the manner in how "moses" left Egypt that it would potentialy collapse the Balfour declaration and destroy zionist plans for Israel.

Even though it can't be proven as the papyrus have never revealed (if they even existed) Wouldn't suprise me though.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Just finished reading, Tutankhamun the exodus conspiracy by Andew Collins and Chris Ogilvie-Herald. Goes into detail about the Amalekites and other tribes of the era. Howard Carter is said to have threatened the British consulate, after losing digging rights, in Cairo with the revelation of what was written on papyrus allegedly found. It is suggested an alternate version of the biblical exodus. One in which there was so much cherry picking between belief systems and the manor in how "moses" left Egypt that it would potentialy collapse the Balfour declaration and destroy zionist plans for Israel.

Even though it can't be proven as the papyrus have never revealed (if they even existed) Wouldn't suprise me though.

I read a similar theory in The Tutankhamun Deception by Gerald O'Farrell.

Carter and Carnarvon found scrolls in the tomb which would rewrite the Exodus story and the history of Moses (an Egyptian aide to Akhenaten) which they subsequently hid and the "mummy's curse" dispensed with anyone in the know. The famous gold face mask paraded to the world is not even Tutankhamun, but his brother! The bulk of the priceless treasures were smuggled out of Egypt in Fortnum & Mason wine boxes, to the Rothschilds, naturally, since they funded the excavation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Campion said:

And there's a strong indication that the Israelites were also Canaanites originally, therefore polytheists. But YHWH is a jealous God, or at least his priests and prophets are. 

This is also my understanding.

Israeli man sentenced for human smuggling, money laundering in Virginia, Maryland (region locked article)
https://www.dcnewsnow.com/news/local-news/virginia/israeli-man-sentenced-for-human-smuggling-money-laundering-in-virginia-maryland/

The United States Attorney’s Office said an Israeli national was sentenced to two years in prison for his role in a conspiracy to launder money and smuggle noncitizens into the United States.

17 hours ago, Velma said:

I read a similar theory in The Tutankhamun Deception by Gerald O'Farrell.

Carter and Carnarvon found scrolls in the tomb which would rewrite the Exodus story and the history of Moses (an Egyptian aide to Akhenaten) which they subsequently hid and the "mummy's curse" dispensed with anyone in the know. The famous gold face mask paraded to the world is not even Tutankhamun, but his brother! The bulk of the priceless treasures were smuggled out of Egypt in Fortnum & Mason wine boxes, to the Rothschilds, naturally, since they funded the excavation.

Collins proposes that Akenhaten may have been Moses. Went into exile after collapse of monotheism. Didn't mention the mask at all. He does discuss an undeclared treasure being found in a F&M wine box. Supposedly the cause in decline of relations with the Egyptian antiquities department and the loss of digging permits thereafter.

He doesn't mention that the mummies curse was a cover for dispensing anyone in the know. He does suggest that Carnarvons syptoms, and a friend who was involved named Hall I think, could have been mercury poisoning. He says that even though mercury was of common use at the time the doses involved would need to be very high and so likely murder.

It also helped that Almina Carnarvon (Wombwell) was illegitamate daughter of Alfred de Rothschild. I know you know this but it adds a later for other readers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Collins proposes that Akenhaten may have been Moses

Michael Tsarion says the same, that the story of Moses is the retelling of the story of Akenhaton.

He talks about this in the following interview...

michael-tsarion-cult-of-aton-interview.jpg.d2f69a1fd04284f482d10811502d3b97.jpg

https://www.bitchute.com/video/813I3LmYRBXS/

And in his book...

PDF - Irish Origins of Civilization - Michael Tsarion – Volume 1 and 2

https://www.pdfdrive.com/the-irish-origins-of-civilization-vol-i-and-vol-ii-e161412035.html

He also references other books regarding Moses/Akhenaton on one of his websites...

https://www.irishoriginsofcivilization.com/library.html

------------

Act of God : Tutankhamun, Moses & the myth of Atlantis - Graham Phillips

act-of-god-graham-phillips-moses-tutankhamun-and-the-myth-of-atlantis.jpg.d62074024e605bc04cf495bdd9930671.jpg

https://archive.org/details/actofgodtutankha0000phil

Moses and Akhenaten : the secret history of Egypt at the time of the Exodus - Ahmed Osman

moses-and-akhenaten-the-secret-history-of-egypt-at-the-time-of-the-exodus-ahmed-osman.jpg.adaee38dada963b11f761e1a70837954.jpg

https://archive.org/details/mosesakhenatense0000osma

Moses and Monotheism - Sigmund Freud - 1939

moses-and-monotheism-sigmund-freud-1939.png.de6c084d81cd4beab8e8f0f802f03af6.png

https://ia902907.us.archive.org/17/items/SigmundFreud/Sigmund Freud [1939] Moses and Monotheism (Katherine Jones translation%2C 1939).pdf

Moses the Egyptian: The Memory of Egypt in Western Monotheism - Jan Assmann

moses-the-egyptian-jan-assmann.jpg.c60d0980df4624a622f2e31789e39fe0.jpg

https://archive.org/details/WesternMonotheism

Moses in Ancient Egypt – Richard Darlow

moses-in-ancient-egypt-richard-darlow.jpg.749d03ac0bc205a1028f0210e26a3d3e.jpg

(sorry no link)

---------------------------------------------------

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, xpwales said:

Michael Tsarion says the same, that the story of Moses is the retelling of the story of Akenhaton.

He talks about this in the following interview...

michael-tsarion-cult-of-aton-interview.jpg.d2f69a1fd04284f482d10811502d3b97.jpg

https://www.bitchute.com/video/813I3LmYRBXS/

And in his book...

PDF - Irish Origins of Civilization - Michael Tsarion – Volume 1 and 2

https://www.pdfdrive.com/the-irish-origins-of-civilization-vol-i-and-vol-ii-e161412035.html

He also references other books regarding Moses/Akhenaton on one of his websites...

https://www.irishoriginsofcivilization.com/library.html

------------

Act of God : Tutankhamun, Moses & the myth of Atlantis - Graham Phillips

act-of-god-graham-phillips-moses-tutankhamun-and-the-myth-of-atlantis.jpg.d62074024e605bc04cf495bdd9930671.jpg

https://archive.org/details/actofgodtutankha0000phil

Moses and Akhenaten : the secret history of Egypt at the time of the Exodus - Ahmed Osman

moses-and-akhenaten-the-secret-history-of-egypt-at-the-time-of-the-exodus-ahmed-osman.jpg.adaee38dada963b11f761e1a70837954.jpg

https://archive.org/details/mosesakhenatense0000osma

Moses and Monotheism - Sigmund Freud - 1939

moses-and-monotheism-sigmund-freud-1939.png.de6c084d81cd4beab8e8f0f802f03af6.png

https://ia902907.us.archive.org/17/items/SigmundFreud/Sigmund Freud [1939] Moses and Monotheism (Katherine Jones translation%2C 1939).pdf

Moses the Egyptian: The Memory of Egypt in Western Monotheism - Jan Assmann

moses-the-egyptian-jan-assmann.jpg.c60d0980df4624a622f2e31789e39fe0.jpg

https://archive.org/details/WesternMonotheism

Moses in Ancient Egypt – Richard Darlow

moses-in-ancient-egypt-richard-darlow.jpg.749d03ac0bc205a1028f0210e26a3d3e.jpg

(sorry no link)

---------------------------------------------------

Nice. Gives me plenty to check out.

• Like 1

Fact, Fake or Opinion? 

Al Jazeera English on Twitter: "This is what it's like to be a Palestinian prisoner in Israel.

Fact, Fake or Opinion? 

Protecting Holy Land Christians

Musta’ribeen, Israel’s agents who pose as Palestinians | Conflict News | Al Jazeera

Agents.png.cce779e886e5a1e2b1214d16affb1f9f.png

Dec 24, 2023  #AlJazeeraEnglish #IsraelHamasWar #Jerusalem
The number of Palestinian Christians across the Palestinian Territories is dropping at a rapid rate - with many blaming the stress of the Israeli occupation for leaving their country. Religious leaders say this includes restrictions on movement, lack of economic opportunities, land confiscation and people being targeted in Gaza.

Edited by The OC
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Protection of Christians in the Holy Land

Many Jews have converted to the Orthodox Christian faith.

Unfortunately, they too have been harassed by their own communities.

Please do not repay hatred with hatred.

Expose these crimes to the world!

Use the media, the law, and if you can pray for everyone, including those who commit these crimes against humanity.

Israeli Jews move to Europe.

Read what one Israeli Jew cites for one of his reasons to leave Israel and move to Greece.
“Since the last election, I felt like it’s too much for me, with the coalition. We call them fascist parties. But it’s above all the protests that really broke me,” Weissman said. “I told myself I don’t want to stay there anymore.”

Under shadow of judicial overhaul, Israelis flee to Greece, birthplace of democracy | The Times of Israel

This Jew claims he left Israel because of the growing threat of fascist parties.
unnamed(3).jpg.b8fd7d0b405bfbe8d5505efd67428f67.jpg
Amitai Weissman on the balcony of his new apartment in Athens. (Courtesy)

There have been several far-right Israelis who have attacked Christians in Israel.
Will some of the Jews who've recently moved to European lands, harm Christians as they do in Israel? 

Hopefully it doesn't come to that.
What do you think?

How long will it be before Zionists decide to make your country part of Greater Israel?

Be careful you don't let yourselves be consumed by hatred.

In my opinion, people are supposed to protect others, not frighten or bully them.

It's okay to be angry, but we have to control our emotions, otherwise evil wins!

• Like 1

On 1/23/2024 at 9:50 AM, Oakwise said:

For anyone that's interested, the idea of Moses being connected to Akhenaten goes back a long way. Sigmund Freud wrote a book called Moses and Monotheism (1939). 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses_and_Monotheism

"Despite his skepticism about supernatural phenomena, Freud himself was also interested in the occult. So it may not be surprising that a number of early Freudians attempted to study spiritualists' claims of telepathy and other supposed psychic phenomena."

When Carl Jung Scared Freud with Paranormal Occult Phenomena

Found an interesting piece of writing in Carl Jung's book: Memories, Dreams, Reflections which he talks about an incident that occured between himself and Sigmund Freud which he believed represented an example of so called: catalytic exteriorization phenomenon when they were both debating over parapsychology & occult phenomena, & synchronicity

8 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

tom macdonald has transitioned and hes getting roasted

I said that he was always sus and got heat for it. He's a tatted up degen pushing asphalt culture on naive conservatives. He always glowed.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

On 10/31/2023 at 11:45 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Will Jacob and Ishmael see us as human when Noahide time comes? The Muslims are Noahide compliant

Noahide Laws appear in Arabic, refer to God as 'Allah'
https://fitzinfo.net/forum/topic/the-lubavitchization-of-gaza-noahide-laws-appear-in-arabic-refer-to-god-as-allah/

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

On 10/31/2023 at 11:45 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

The Muslims are Noahide compliant

31/01/2024

"...all people are obligated by the seven commandments of basic morality that God gave to all humanity, known as the Seven Noahide Laws. Islam accepts these commandments in principle"
https://www.jpost.com/opinion/article-784417

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

On 2/8/2024 at 12:54 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

31/01/2024

"...all people are obligated by the seven commandments of basic morality that God gave to all humanity, known as the Seven Noahide Laws. Islam accepts these commandments in principle"
https://www.jpost.com/opinion/article-784417

Are you Noahide compliant?

Do as I say don't do as I do

Hypocrite1-1.jpg.6818052bfecc29337cd294647614aa15.jpg

"Obey my instructions, as in Never mind about the other mothers—you do as I say. This admonitory order is sometimes followed by a self-deprecating phrase, Do as I say, not as I do, meaning “don't imitate my behavior but obey my instructions.”

This order first appeared in John Selden's Table-Talk (c. 1654): “Preachers say, 'Do as I say, not as I do.'”

TheyLiveOBEY.jpg.73c6242056a2b79ea2cf6fb3b9c76e38.jpg

The Noachide Laws are seven laws considered by rabbinic tradition as the minimal moral duties required by the Bible on all men. While Jews are obligated to observe the whole Torah - 613 commandments, every non-Jew is considered a "son of the covenant of Noah" and he who accepts these obligations is considered a righteous person who is guaranteed a place in the world to come. 

The seven Noachide laws, as traditionally enumerated are:
  1. Do Not Deny God - Which god?
  2. Do Not Blaspheme God  - Again which god?
  3. Do Not Murder - Like when the IDF (AMALEK) are killing Christians in Gaza?
  4. Do Not Engage in Incestuous, Adulterous or Homosexual Relationships.- All three are legal in Israel.
  5. Do Not Steal - Like when Zionists take (Muslim & Christian) Palestinian homes and land by force in GAZA to create a Greater Israel?
  6. Do Not Eat of a Live Animal - ?
  7. Establish Courts/Legal System to Ensure Law Obedience - Yeah Right!
Rabbinical Judaism vs Mosaic or Biblical Judaism
Can you tell the difference?
  1. Do Not Deny God - Which god?
  2. Do Not Blaspheme God  - Again which god?
Rabbinic Judaism is an explicit denial of Christ as the promised Messiah. It is incompatible with Christianity on that basis alone. Rabbinic Jews still await their messiah, whom Christians assert not only has already come, but Who is God Incarnate. While we could stop there, there is much more to consider such as the impact of Zionism.  

Except for the seventh law, all are negative commands, and the last itself is usually interpreted as commanding the enforcement of the others. They are derived exegetically from divine demands addressed to Adam and Noah, the progenitors of all mankind, and are thus regarded as universal.

Noachides may also freely choose to practice certain other Jewish commandments and Maimonides held that Noachides must not only accept these seven laws on their own merit, but must also accept them as divinely revealed.

The prohibition of idolatry provides that the non-Jew does not have to "know God" but must disregard false gods. This law refers only to actual idolatrous acts but, unlike Jews, Noachides are not required to suffer martyrdom rather than break this law. They are, however, required to choose martyrdom over murder. The Tosefta (Av. Zar. 8:6) records four possible additional prohibitions against: 

• (1) drinking the blood of a living animal; 
  • (2) emasculation; 
  • (3) sorcery; and 
  • (4) all magical practices listed in Deuteronomy 18:10–11.

Jewish magic may refer to:

See also

Britannica Dictionary definition of HYPOCRITE. [count] disapproving. : a person who claims or pretends to have certain beliefs about what is right but who behaves in a way that disagrees with those beliefs. the hypocrites who criticize other people for not voting but who don't always vote themselves.

unnamed(2).png.6ea235a1b0043dd5f2ddb20116b2a6d3.png

• Notice what comes up when you translate the word gentile from English to Greek ...

unnamed(1).png.834fe2621e2402d60405b3e02dc30c8c.png

Even though the Talmud and Maimonides stipulate that a non-Jew who violated the Noachide laws was liable to capital punishment, contemporary authorities have expressed the view that this is only the maximal punishment.

According to this view, there is a difference between Noachide law and halakhah. According to halakhah, when a Jew was liable for capital punishment it was a mandatory punishment, provided that all conditions had been met, whereas in Noachide law death is the maximal punishment, to be enforced only in exceptional cases.

In view of the strict monotheism of Islam, Muslims were considered as Noachides whereas the status of Christians was a matter of debate. Since the later Middle Ages, however, Christianity too has come to be regarded as Noachide, on the ground that Trinitarianism is not forbidden to non-Jews.

Questions: Does this mean that Jewish moguls in Hollywood will have their heads decapitated for creating idolatrous content? Think of the tv shows or film genres which constantly draw people away from God. And what about all the celebrities in music, film or sports who've been made into idols?

When Jews accuse Christians who venerate the relics of the saints of practicing idolatry, compare and contrast that with communists or fascists who venerate deceased political leaders such as Lenin, Mao or Hitler. Or how about when Orthodox Jews offer veneration to their rebbes or their rambam Maimonides, which can be compared to the idolatrous worship of a cult of personality

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

cult of personality, or cult of the leader,[1] arises when a country's regime – or, more rarely[citation needed], an individual – uses the techniques of mass mediapropaganda, the big liespectaclethe artspatriotism, and government-organized demonstrations and rallies to create an idealized, heroic, image of a leader, often through unquestioning flattery and praise. A cult of personality is similar to apotheosis, except that it is established by modern social engineering techniques, usually by the state or the party in one-party states and dominant-party states.

It is often seen in totalitarian or authoritarian countries.

The term came to prominence in 1956, in Nikita Khrushchev's secret speech On the Cult of Personality and Its Consequences, given on the final day of the 20th Congress of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union. In the speech, Khrushchev, who was the First Secretary of the Communist Party – in effect, the leader of the country – criticized the lionization and idealization of Joseph Stalin, and by implication, his communist contemporary Mao Zedong, as being contrary to Marxist doctrine. The speech was later made public and was part of the "de-Stalinization" process in the Soviet Union.

Fact, Fake or Opinion?

Misinformation, Disinformation and Mal-Information

NOW THE GOVERNMENT CAN LEGALLY KILL CHRISTIANS

by Bill Dannemeyer (husband of Dr. Lorraine Day)
U.S. Congressman, 1979–1992

Aug 12, 2019 · 32 min read

unnamed(3).png.c57ff29d428504acf2ec2a2a46ecaebc.png

Noahide Laws

REVEALED: HOW THE NOAHIDE LAWS WILL DECEIVE CHRISTIANS — SPECIAL GUEST — AND IT IS HAPPENING NOW

The Noahide Deception

Exposing the Noahide Fraud

Sharia Law

Islam’s Deception: The Truth About Sharia

Sharia Videos on Bitchute

Sharia - (Islamic Law)

Questions 
  1. How does Noahide Law compare to Sharia Law?
  2. Does the Orthodox Church have a team of legal experts to look into this?
  3. Assuming that this is real and not religious black propaganda, how can these laws affect non-Jews?

SourcesEncyclopaedia Judaica. © 2008 The Gale Group. All Rights Reserved

S. Krauss, in: REJ, 47 (1903), 32–40; L. Finkelstein, in: JBL, 49 (1930), 21–25; L. Blau, in: Abhandlungen… Chajes (1933), 6–21; P.L. Biberfeld, Das noachidische Urrecht (1937); ET, 3 (1951), 348–62; R. Loewe, in: Studies in Memory of Leon Roth (1966), 125–31, 136–44. ADD. BIBLIOGRAPHY: M. Elon, Ha-Mishpat ha-Ivri (1988), 1:61, 96, 122, 174f., 208; 3:1562; idem, Jewish Law (1994), 1:67, 108, 138, 194, 234; 4:1853; EA 3/2/84 Naiman v. Chairman Central Elections Committee, 39 (2) PD 293, 298–302; N. Rakover, The Law and the Noachides, Jewish Law and Legal Theory (1993); J.D. Bleich, "Capital Punishment in the Noachide Code," in: Jubilee Volume in Honor of Rav Soloveitchik, 1 (1984), 193–208; A. Enker, "Onesh Mavet be-Sheva Miẓvot Benei No'aḥ," in: Iyyunim be-Mishpat Ivri u-ve-Halakhah (1998), 85–128; A. Kirshenbaum, "Ha-Kellal Ein Adam Mesim Aẓmo Rasha be-Hilkhot Benei No'aḥ," in: Dinei Yisrael, 2 (1971), 71–82.

Edited by The OC
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Fact, Fake, or Opinion?

Distinguishing Fact and Opinion (Video) (mometrix.com)

1. The New York Times Caught Fabricating Israeli Propaganda, Again - Fact, Fake or Opinion?
  2. The Biggest Story in America Right Now Is How the Israelis Weaponized DHS and the FBI Against the People - Fact, Fake or Opinion?

Separating fact from opinion can be a difficult task. In this video, we will discuss the distinction between fact and opinion and offer some helpful tips for distinguishing between the two.

Check out our online test prep courses! https://www.mometrix.com/university

For more resources on this topic, go to: https://www.mometrix.com/academy/fact...

Watch our English review playlist!

• English Review  

1. Mometrix Study Guides: https://www.mometrix.com
  2. Mometrix Flashcards: https://www.flashcardsecrets.com/
  3. More Test Prep Resources: https://www.mometrix.com/academy

Fact, Fake, or Opinion?

What is the 7 step PSYOP process?
The joint PSYOP process consists of seven phases: planning; target audience analysis (TAA); series development; product development and design; approval; production, distribution, dissemination; and evaluation.

Is the website mediabiasfactcheck.com a reliable source?

What do you think?

Fact Checking the Fact Checkers

Think Straight: An Owner's Manual for the Mind - Google Books - "Importantly, experts aren't always right, but that doesn't mean they're always wrong, that we shouldn't listen to them, or that our opinion carries more ..."

Fact Checking Sources

What is the International Fact-Checking Network?
The International Fact-Checking Network (IFCN) at Poynter was launched in 2015 to bring together the growing community of fact-checkers around the world and advocates of factual information in the global fight against misinformation. We enable fact-checkers through networking, capacity building and collaboration. IFCN promotes the excellence of fact-checking to more than 100 organizations worldwide through advocacy, training and global events. Our team monitors trends in the fact-checking field to offer resources to fact-checkers, contribute to public discourse and provide support for new projects and initiatives that advance accountability in journalism.

We believe truth and transparency can help people be better informed and equipped to navigate harmful misinformation.

Additional Sources 
  1. Help Us Fact Check - Media Bias/Fact Check (mediabiasfactcheck.com)
  2. IFCN Code of Principles (poynter.org) << Verified signatories
  3. Poynter - Poynter 

What is a personal crutch?
: a support typically fitting under the armpit for use by the disabled in walking. 
b.: a source or means of support or assistance that is relied on heavily or excessively. 

"They refuse to rely on Artificial Intelligence. They don't want to use AI as a crutch."

1. Best fact checking AI 
  2. Best fact checking apps

Edited by The OC

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2021 at 12:21 AM, Macnamara said:

British Masons And US Fundis Launch Apocalypse

by Mark Sonnenblick
Executive Intelligence Review

Nov. 1, 2000

Here are a very few excerpts from a 25-page feature on those who plotted the Israeli Apocalypse and how to stop them, published in the Nov. 3 issue of Executive Intelligence Review:

.... Through months of investigation, more than 30 interviews, and a review of thousands of pages of primary source documents, some never previously made public, Executive Intelligence Review has established that the entire Temple Mount provocation is being run, top-down, by the most lunatic elements within the highest levels of British Freemasonry--with the blessing and involvement of members of the House of Windsor.

This Masonic control is exerted through the Quatuor Coronati "research" lodge of the Grand Mother Lodge of British Freemasonry, headed by the Queen's first cousin, the Duke of Kent, and run on a day-to-day basis by the Seventh Marquess of Northampton (Spencer "Spenny" Douglas David Compton), a maternal descendant of the Baring family, of British East India Company notoriety.

Lord Northampton, who has been atop the Temple Mount conducting "Temple studies," candidly has admitted in interviews, that he is an adherent of British Israelism, which holds that the British oligarchy has mystical powers, because England was colonized by one of the lost tribes of Israel. "I think the tradition of the Kabbalah is very strong in England, because I think one of the lost tribes came to England. And I think you can spot them, quite clearly, in old English families. I am sure you can. I know they came to Ireland, then to the north of Wales, and then down into England. And then that became some of the oldest families we have."

On Oct. 16, Israeli police turned back members of the Temple Mount and Land of Israel Faithful Movement, as they attempted to enter the Dome of the Rock to anoint the cornerstone of a Third Temple....

Just three weeks earlier, Israeli authorities {had} permitted Ariel Sharon, the head of the Likud bloc, the notorious "Butcher of Sabra and Shatilla" Palestinian refugee camps in Lebanon, and a leading player in the Temple Mount apparatus, to enter the site, accompanied by thousands of Israeli security personnel....

On the day when Sharon staged his well-financed provocation at the Temple Mount, Israeli and Palestinian negotiators in New York City had reported that they were hours away from concluding an agreement, that would have restored the momentum to the peace process. The peace process had come to a screeching halt the instant that President Bill Clinton, under the influence of Vice President Al Gore and some treacherous advisers on the the President's Mideast team, had been convinced to raise the issue of the Temple Mount and Jerusalem at the Camp David summit last July....

It was at that moment [Sept. 28] that Sharon played the "Temple Mount card," and, literally, all holy hell broke loose.

- The Invisible Chain of Command -

It is no secret that Sharon is the most visible and prominent "godfather" of the Temple Mount fanatics inside Israel. The Ateret Cohanim yeshiva, located in the Old City of Jerusalem, is one of the hubs of Jewish underground guerrilla warfare activity, directed against the Islamic holy sites on the Temple Mount. Sharon has been a fixture at New York fundraisers of the Friends of Ateret Cohanim, as has his ostensible rival within the Likud, former Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

Sharon has reportedly been the conduit of millions of dollars to the Gush Emunim movement of Rabbi Moshe Levinger and the late Rav Zvi Yehuda Kook, which serves as a religious fundamentalist death squad, out of the Kiryat Arba settlement near Hebron, on the West Bank, and out of at least 130 other settlements dotted throughout the Israeli occupied territories, which Gush Emunim cadre have founded since the late 1960s.

(In February 1994, shortly after the signing of the OsloI Accords at the White House, a Kiryat Arba fanatic in the Israeli Defense Forces reserves, Baruch Goldstein, massacred scores of Islamic worshippers as they prayed at the Cave of the Patriarchs mosque in Hebron. Goldstein is heralded as a hero and a martyr by the Gush Emunim.)

- The Jerusalem Lodge -

In December 1995, the "Jerusalem" freemasonic lodge was established, adjacent to the Temple Mount, in the Grotto of King Solomon, to work for the rebuilding of Solomon's Temple. The lodge worked side by side with the on-the-ground networks of Jewish and Christian fundamentalist fanatics, to foment a bloody religious war over the control of the Temple Mount. That such a lodge would be founded shortly after the Israel-Palestine peace breakthroughs at Oslo--and just weeks after the assassination of Israel's Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin, an architect of that peace--is surely no coincidence.

The Jerusalem Lodge was founded by the Grand Master of Italian Regular Freemasonry, Giuliano di Bernardo, the right-hand man of Lord Northampton on the Temple Mount project. At the ceremony launching the Jerusalem Lodge, Di Bernardo declared, "The rebuilding of the Temple is at the center of our studies." In June 1996, Di Bernardo published an Italian edition of his book, {Rebuilding the Temple}, which was to be published in English by the Quatuor Coronati Lodge.

In interviews, Di Bernardo candidly admitted that he has constructed an entire irrationalist "utopian" belief system, centered on the revival of Jewish Cabbalism and the rebuilding of the Temple. "A new utopia may be based on the Cabbala. I see a utopia based on Jewish mysticism, but Jewish mysticism as a place ... a material place, Solomon's Temple.... This is my intention. This is my will!"

Di Bernardo also let slip that Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith director Abe Foxman is a collaborator in the Temple Mount project....

American Christian Fundis Seek The Rapture Through Temple Mount Faithful founder Stanley Goldfoot, a member of the Stern Gang terrorist underground, Dr. Lambert Dolphin, a physicist at the Stanford Research Institute in Menlo Park, California, was brought to Jerusalem in the early 1980s....

Soon, massive amounts of money from American-based Darbyite Christian fundamentalists began pouring into the Jerusalem operations, aimed, ultimately, at blowing up the Muslim holy sites at the Temple Mount, and building the Third Temple. The American Jerusalem Temple Foundation was one early source of financing for this insane effort....

Dolphin made no bones about the fact that a great deal of blood would have to be shed for the Temple project to be completed. "Some things are clear," he wrote. "Sinful man can not approach a holy God without a suitable sacrifice. The shedding of blood is somehow necessary to make atonement for human evil. Even forgiven sinners need washing and regular cleansing in order to enjoy fellowship with their Creator.... God in His love wishes to teach us the depths of his love and forgiveness and mercy through the symbolism of the temple." ....

It is no small irony that the Darbyism preached by Dolphin, Missler, and the other central figures in the American Jerusalem Temple Foundation, is deeply anti-Semitic. At the core of the Gnostic "dispensational premillennarianism," advocated by Nineteenth-Century Anglican clergyman John Nelson Darby, is the belief that the extermination of the Jews, in a final battle of Armageddon, brought on by the rebuilding of Solomon's Temple, is the Biblical precondition for the second coming of the Messiah and the Rapture. Pastor Chuck Smith, Dolphin's mentor at the Calvary Baptist Church, when asked by {EIR} whether he had any compunctions about unleashing a holy war that would lead to the possible extermination of millions of Jews and Muslims, replied, "Frankly, no, because it is all part of Biblical prophesy." _____

https://www.freemasonrywatch.org/templemount_studies.html

On 1/20/2021 at 12:32 AM, MarpatV2 said:

Dont you read the contents of those articles to see if you agree wit them or do you post them hoping to waste peoples time?

No he doesn't read the stuff he posts.

He does it to me, posts crap and then when you question it distances himself and uses some world salad to deflect from his mistake.

Then he'll go on the offense and start making accusations that are not relevant to try and win his failed argument.

Or he'll post walls of text hoping by the time people have read it they forget what the debate was about.

He's a very disingenuous poster.