Jump to content

ISRAEL


Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Depends what any activism leads to. If it's simply just a movement about supporting the rights of Palestinians then I would get behind it, but if there's strings attached then I'm not going near it. Same goes for any leaders that work with communists. I don't want a zio Atlanticist world order or a zio commie Eurasian world order.

 

 

I really mean all flags just divide us up and make us think we are different to the next group , perhaps we need to transcend this  way of perception to survive .

We can walk alongside anybody without a flag and agent provocateurs will stand out from the flow of being generated 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

All I'm saying is that there is dialectic at play.

 

"Zionism and Communism are working hand in glove to block any settlement to destroy peace….It’s all part of a great plot, a grand conspiracy. Communism is a Zionist creation designed to fulfill the aims of Zionism. They are only pretending to work against each other, deceiving the U.S. into believing they are on their side. The Communists, on the other hand, are cheating Arabs, making them believe that they are on their side. But actually they are in league with the Zionists.”

 

- King Faisal of Saudi Arabia, in an interview with Newsweek in 1972

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

All I'm saying is that their is dialectic at play.

 

"Zionism and Communism are working hand in glove to block any settlement to destroy peace….It’s all part of a great plot, a grand conspiracy. Communism is a Zionist creation designed to fulfill the aims of Zionism. They are only pretending to work against each other, deceiving the U.S. into believing they are on their side. The Communists, on the other hand, are cheating Arabs, making them believe that they are on their side. But actually they are in league with the Zionists.”

 

- King Faisal of Saudi Arabia who, in an interview with Newsweek in 1972


trouble is, that society is dumbed down on both sides to accept these divisions

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

All I'm saying is that there is dialectic at play.

 

"Zionism and Communism are working hand in glove to block any settlement to destroy peace….It’s all part of a great plot, a grand conspiracy. Communism is a Zionist creation designed to fulfill the aims of Zionism. They are only pretending to work against each other, deceiving the U.S. into believing they are on their side. The Communists, on the other hand, are cheating Arabs, making them believe that they are on their side. But actually they are in league with the Zionists.”

 

- King Faisal of Saudi Arabia who, in an interview with Newsweek in 1972

 All the groups are underneath the rulers above them on the grand chess board like Albert Pike explained   in "morals and dogmas to  "fight each other and desimate the others like  a

3 rd world war to bring in a satanic overlord system 

So not taking sides at all is only solution this time round on global scale

Edited by Talorgan
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Talorgan said:

 All the groups are underneath the rulers above them on the grand chess board like Albert Pike explained   in "morals and dogmas to  "fight each other and desimate the others like  a

3 rd world war to bring in a satanic overlord system 

So not taking sides at all is only solution this time round on global scale

 

I agree, but we need to be careful of certain ideas, not just flags. Any rhetoric about Israel being a western colonialist asset just fuels more hatred against the West, which benefits them.

 

That's not to say that western colonialism didn't play a role in the creation of Israel. I just think they're going to allow much of the world to turn on their decoy Israel on purpose, then build the new Israel under a new UN system after a conflict. I'm at a point where I believe they're allowing anti-zionism if people scapegoat western colonialism. This is why obvious commie zios like E. Michael Jones will criticize zionism, and will bang on about the West being ZOG, but they become unhinged when you bring up people like Berel Lazar. It's all a one-sided shitshow, because zios control much of the anti-zio movements, much like how communists would, and often still do control anti-communist movements.

 

These people, they didn't just want any homeland for their people. They wanted a specific location where they can build a temple. A temple that could be built after they allow themselves to take a hit, as long as they get to take the West down with them. Why the West? Well, because it's the West that needs to go before they can build it.

 

An Israeli conflict would likely be against Iran, a nation that multiple Muslims have told me is controlled opposition. I don't think they're lying because the Iranian leaders in Iran do have sketchy links to Soviet ideology. I'm not saying they're a total satellite state like North Korea, but I don't believe they're truly in opposition to the elites.

 

I just don't want this:

 

Operation-SIG.jpg

 

But I see a lot of this:

 

 

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Talorgan said:

I really mean all flags just divide us up and make us think we are different to the next group , perhaps we need to transcend this  way of perception to survive .

We can walk alongside anybody without a flag and agent provocateurs will stand out from the flow of being generated 

 

 

Have they not designed the One World Flag yet?

 

I have some ideas....

 

pngtree-baphomet-vector-illustration-alc

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Talorgan said:

I really mean all flags just divide us up and make us think we are different to the next group , perhaps we need to transcend this  way of perception to survive .

We can walk alongside anybody without a flag and agent provocateurs will stand out from the flow of being generated 

 

But we are different to each other aren't we, in the sense that we have different cultures, traditions and lifestyles. The idea of everyone living together and transcending differences is what's leading us to globalisation and multiculturalism. But in practice some cultures are holding onto their identity better than others, and I would suggest have more social cohesion internally. 

 

However taking anything to extremes leads to trouble. Forcing people to conform to a narrow set of tradition is totalitarianism too. I guess there's always competition between people and we want to feel a sense of belonging and community. We have ingroup preference and want our tribe to prosper and grow. But there will always be borders between groups which have flashpoints of tension. However much Israel expands its territory there'll always be borders with Muslim majority countries and a lot of historical  grievances. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

I agree, but we need to be careful of certain ideas, not just flags. Any rhetoric about Israel being a western colonialist asset just fuels more hatred against the West, which benefits them.

 

That's not to say that western colonialism didn't play a role in the creation of Israel. I just think they're going to allow much of the world to turn on their decoy Israel on purpose, then build the new Israel under a new UN system after a conflict. I'm at a point where I believe they're allowing anti-zionism if people scapegoat western colonialism. This is why obvious commie zios like E. Michael Jones will criticize zionism, and will bang on about the West being ZOG, but they become unhinged when you bring up people like Berel Lazar. It's all a one-sided shitshow, because zios control much of the anti-zio movements, much like how communists would, and often still do control anti-communist movements.

 

These people, they didn't just want any homeland for their people. They wanted a specific location where they can build a temple. A temple that could be built after they allow themselves to take a hit, as long as they get to take the West down with them. Why the West? Well, because it's the West that needs to go before they can build it.

 

An Israeli conflict would likely be against Iran, a nation that multiple Muslims have told me is controlled opposition. I don't think they're lying because the Iranian leaders in Iran do have sketchy links to Soviet ideology. I'm not saying they're a total satellite state like North Korea, but I don't believe they're truly in opposition to the elites.

 

I just don't want this:

 

Operation-SIG.jpg

 

But I see a lot of this:

 

 

Yes  looks like that  as in  like  in Albert Pikes  probable Letter to Mazzini as posted DI headlines today ( not in "morals and dogmas")i don't think, I got that wrong .

 

Who funds these groups I suppose is the question too

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Velma said:

 

Have they not designed the One World Flag yet?

 

I have some ideas....

 

pngtree-baphomet-vector-illustration-alc

Yes it looks sinister enough with its top down control 

 ,even the green ,with its thorns 

Interesting theriomophic horned goats l

I wonder if people are so conditioned that they would except something like this  or Disney version or what it represents to fill the vacuum left by modern entertainment , entrainment , hope not ! 

Edited by Talorgan
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Campion said:

 

But we are different to each other aren't we, in the sense that we have different cultures, traditions and lifestyles. The idea of everyone living together and transcending differences is what's leading us to globalisation and multiculturalism. But in practice some cultures are holding onto their identity better than others, and I would suggest have more social cohesion internally. 

 

However taking anything to extremes leads to trouble. Forcing people to conform to a narrow set of tradition is totalitarianism too. I guess there's always competition between people and we want to feel a sense of belonging and community. We have ingroup preference and want our tribe to prosper and grow. But there will always be borders between groups which have flashpoints of tension. However much Israel expands its territory there'll always be borders with Muslim majority countries and a lot of historical  grievances. 

It depends really how people perceive themselves whether they need to separate themselves off as a distinct group?

That's been how it been done for so long and is easily manipulated. But instead of this we could be given a new religion ,flag , ideology

BUT again this comes from the

Top down 

So I suppose that's the situation we are in with all that culture and history and change 

If indigenous groups need such identity to survive I suppose is bit different but there too I imagine it causes problems?

 

Edited by Talorgan
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, legion said:

14  years ago the now deceased Jewish MP Sir Gerald Kaufmann stood up in the House of Commons to speak the truth about Israel.. 

 

 

 

Ha'aretz (25th January 2001) reported that an Israeli officer had told them that the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) had been studying the 1943 military tactics of the Nazi SS against the Jewish resistance in the Warsaw Ghetto, for application against the Palestinians of the West Bank and Gaza today.

  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/19/2023 at 4:03 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Comrade Ayatollah, it Always Points Back to Russia/USSR
https://founderscode.com/comrade-ayatollah-always-points-back-russiaussr/

 

Quote

The Persian blogosphere is boiling over with speculations about Khamenei’s alleged Soviet connections.

 

 

 

'Today’s international terrorism was conceived at the Lubyanka, the headquarters of the KGB, in the aftermath of the 1967 Six-Day War in the Middle East. I witnessed its birth in my other life, as a Communist general. Israel humiliated Egypt and Syria, whose bellicose governments were being run by Soviet razvedka (Russian for “foreign intelligence”) advisers, whereupon the Kremlin decided to arm Israel’s enemy neighbors, the Palestinians, and draw them into a terrorist war against Israel.'
- Ion Pacepa
https://www.nationalreview.com/2006/08/russian-footprints-ion-mihai-pacepa/

 

"Most of these Iranian leaders have communist backgrounds."

- Trevor Loudon

https://www.theepochtimes.com/epochtv/exposing-the-red-green-alliance-behind-the-hamas-terror-attack-trevor-loudon-5507548

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/despite-refutations-from-israeli-military-headlines-that-hamas-beheaded-babies-persist/3016167

 

Fake news from the legacy media again, as we suspected from the start. 

 

Failure of British press

 

"Almost a dozen British newspapers — including The Times, Metro, The i, Daily Express, The Scotsman, and Financial Times — have run stories on their front pages Wednesday, citing the i24 claims.

 

While some said "40 babies murdered by Hamas," others made claims of "babies being murdered," citing no verification.

Reports that the Israeli army refused to verify the claim surfaced on the web Tuesday afternoon, giving these newspapers time to check their sources and confirm their authenticity before printing."

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/11/2023 at 2:41 AM, screamingeagle said:

There are several other layers of security that this is not the place to talk about. In short, we are talking about an obstacle that proves itself for years and years.
So how the hell does a Palestinian tractor move towards the fence without anyone reacting to it?

How did the tractor manage to sabotage the fence for a long hour and open access to Israel without anyone reacting to it?"

How could the most proactive military and intelligence apparatus in the world miss such an attack. I was told by one who knows that a fly couldn't land on a dog's arse in Gaza without the Israelis being aware of it. This is being referred to as Israel's 9/11 and we all know what happened after that. What is Israel's long game do you think?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 this entire situation could have been engineered for the greater israel project

 

The Arrivals by Noreagaa and Achernar..
2:23:00 >>

 

 

 

image.jpeg

 

Mirror

 

Screenshot 2023-10-13 at 20-52-25 The Arrivals (2008) Full Documentary.png

 

Is This The Dark Messiah Hidden On the 100 Shekel?

 

 

 

 

shekel.jpg

Edited by shabbirss
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

among the things that Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said about the Antichrist - Dajjal :


- that he will be blind in one eye ;it will be like floating (Shaking), but not staying at one place. 
- would have a prominent forehead and an abnormally wide neck. it's height will be shorter!
- would have a hunch in his back but still,
- it would be very powerful.
- it would be able to walk, but not like a normal person
- curly long hair, and they will look like snakes handing from it's head.
- it will never have the ability to make children, it will be sterile. it will be a man, not a woman.
 

Lastly that he will have the word “KAAFIR” (Disbeliever) between his eyebrows and forehead.
and the believers will be able to understand what it is - while the non believers will have no idea.


and the word "kaafir" when we look at certain military regiments in the world...

Israel's KFR Brigade
NATO's KFOR battalion

...

 

001.jpg

002.jpg

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

-- The Antichrist-Dajjal would be followed by seventy thousand Jews of Isfahan wearing Persian shawls.

Isfahan is in IRAN.

I wonder, what if this cult is pushing israel vs palestine so that they can come out eventually as peacekeepers under the antichrist-dajjal's leadership

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, shabbirss said:

among the things that Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said about the Antichrist - Dajjal :


- that he will be blind in one eye ;it will be like floating (Shaking), but not staying at one place. 
- would have a prominent forehead and an abnormally wide neck. it's height will be shorter!
- would have a hunch in his back but still,
- it would be very powerful.
- it would be able to walk, but not like a normal person
- curly long hair, and they will look like snakes handing from it's head.
- it will never have the ability to make children, it will be sterile. it will be a man, not a woman.
 

Lastly that he will have the word “KAAFIR” (Disbeliever) between his eyebrows and forehead.
and the believers will be able to understand what it is - while the non believers will have no idea.


and the word "kaafir" when we look at certain military regiments in the world...

Israel's KFR Brigade
NATO's KFOR battalion

...

 

001.jpg

002.jpg

 Very interesting 

 Definitely Needs peaceful settlement soon before more innocent victims 

This article by historian David Livingstone is very good I thought;

 

https://ordoabchao.ca/articles/isreal-created-hamas

 

Edited by Talorgan
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

What is Israel's long game do you think?

Israes?

I would say cults (Israel is just a tool)

well first things first and that is killing ( it is always welcome) all that negativiti,missery,pain to feed the overlords of this civilzation

 

long game imo is that they are trying to program people into ww3 ,and my guess is that we have a few years....

 

the problem is that they want west to fail,lose but that is hard as west is more tech superior compare to the east 

 

and if they shut down economy(which they cam imo) they are risking of losing control so we are back at square one 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The world faces its most dangerous time, the boss of JP Morgan has warned as conflicts combine with economies.

Jamie Dimon talked about the effect on food and energy of the wars in the Middle East and Ukraine,  as global governments introduce high inflation.

Mr Dimon, executive of America’s Big Four banks, was speaking as the bank unveiled massive third quarter profits. 

Earnings rose  and the acquisition of First Republic Bank drove its interest income to a record high.

Mr Dimon said: “We still do not know the longer-term consequences of quantitative tightening, which reduces liquidity in the system at a time when market-making capabilities are increasingly limited by regulations. 

“Furthermore, the war in Ukraine compounded by last week’s attacks on Israel may have far-reaching impacts on energy and food markets, global trade, and geopolitical relationships. This may be the most dangerous time the world has seen.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes, similar to Sino-Soviet scissors strategy, I think both sides are in this together, hence the term 'Soviet Israel'.

 

On 6/8/2023 at 4:11 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Elon Musk’s response to wildly antisemitic Mel Gibson tweet prompts outpouring of hate speech
https://www.dailydot.com/debug/elon-musk-antisemitism-twitter-mel-gibson/

 

They're deliberately trying to make the West look anti-semitic. Do not trust Leninists like Musk. He knows what he is doing.

 

On 10/12/2023 at 12:16 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

I'm at a point where I believe they're allowing anti-zionism if people scapegoat western colonialism.

 

On 2/3/2023 at 1:47 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:
Makes you wonder why they're allowing Twitter to become like 4chan and Gab.

 

st.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-middle-east-67108364

 

From the MI5 news site, confirmation that women and children were killed when their convoy was hit after following Israeli advice to leave the area. Exactly what I thought would happen after reading of this advice yesterday.

 

Sadly the Palestinians are just as trusting as the old dears in the jabbing centres, and don't realise that when they get advice from such a source they should do the exact opposite. 

 

If you want an insight into the nature of the IDF try reading 'Body of Secrets' by James Bamford. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...