Solutions/Escaping the system

Hi there. First time here. I am wondering after what is going to happen, and how we can escape from mandatory vaccinations. What is to come is absolute horror. And i don't see the probability high that the new world order/technological dictatorship will not happen, seeing the level of consciousness, indoctrination, and naivety of the sheep. What is happening now is incredibly dangerous, and at a great paste. We are now at a level where we have to think about solutions/prevention. I want to start a topic where we talk about solutions, predictions and practical information. What can we do to stop this for either everyone, or escape it ourselves? 

Greetings. 

It feels like escaping to a more remote area, or at the very least a less built up area, would be the first thing to do. 

Of course, if everyone did that those areas wouldn't be remote, but I don't see everyone doing that to be honest, most people seem quite happy with the way things are. 

There is the possibility of forming an intentional community, in the UK there is (or was) a government initiative for self build 'co-housing' projects, loads of hoops to jump through and there's still planning to get round. 

Maybe going in with a load of people and buying a house with some land, then it's not so expensive. You could form as a cooperative and take out a mortgage as the co-op. The co-op could be anything from a food growing initiative to a campsite, it's just a type of legal entity where the profits get distributed in a certain way and assets are owned in a certain way. Some of my friends and I have discussed this quite a bit. I'm thinking about it more and more. 

I live in a very built up area and I wonder how I would get past London if the s*ht ever hit the fan. At the beginning of lockdown I was terrified. I decided to stay where I was, and not go back to family on the other side of the country as I figured I had more of a support network here than there. However, more and more I think of going back there. I feel really torn. 

• Like 2

Land is cheap in Belize. It's in the Caribbean, Don't get too near the coast - Hurricanes around this time of year, otherwise it's nice, very sparse population, you can vanish in there.

Not sure about now, but you could retire there with special privileges. Lots of Yanks there. You could start a community there, solar power, Wind generator. Live off the land. 

I've seen 10 acre lots for $US 50,000. 

I'm too old and short of cash or I would be gone. I've been there. It's OK

Edited by Someone2630

If there ever was mandatory vaccinations a lot of older people would also be violently unhappy ... including British "dignitaries" lords and so on.  It would be a very big thing.

But as things stand these vaccines are being rushed and most likely lots of test subjects will die during testing, and then people will be calmer about it and question whether injecting British people with a vaccine that killed people is a good idea ... a lot of senior doctors would also go on TV and say no.

Besides if the vaccine comes from Russia then I think it would be safe as Russians are no-bullshit people.

So that's one option, get vaccinated with the Russian (or safe version vaccine).

Another option is just to hold out as long as possible but that might require a change in Government.

I can't see going in to hiding or living in a tent a viable option for most.

Most likely there will be 80% sheep lining up to get vaccinated in both butt cheeks so you won't have to worry, let them kill themselves.

Another option is to either forge the certificate, or to go to Albania / Portugal or a poor/unregulated or sympathetic country and pay baksheesh to get a certificate, for instance get £1000 cash and walk into an Albanian doctor's office or possibly a junior doctor here ... and pay the man.

Long-term the fools on this planet will kill you one way or the other so it's time to reach enlightenment, if you can do it this week good, if it's going to take a few years then not bad.  They are killing you now with all the pollution and crap food.  Nobody wins this game, it's just a question of how badly you lose.

There are Intentional Communities in Ecuador and places around there where it's quite easy to go if you are fit and ready to farm ... don't bother buying a place, it's a hell of a lot of work unless you have lots of money and are very independent.  Just join and existing farm place.  There is a map on the Dictonary of Intentional Communities.

Edited by rideforever

I think there is a section named 'Solutions'. However, while we're here, first rule of thumb is you NEVER win by backing down from bullying, which this is really (the authorities are hoping people will police the people, but I'm not sure that will work). Even if it's going on the train without a mask, you're making a stand. For example, I've been travelling in and out of London since May without a mask and have been challenged only once (by an official on the underground, said I was exempt and continued my journey). Encouragingly, today on my way in there were two other people in the carriage without masks, which is two more than usual. There's still a lot to be played out - masks made mandatory outdoors, 2nd lockdown and/or curfews etc - which may tip even the most submissive over the edge when it comes to losing jobs, so thinking about living off grid seems extreme at the moment (I don't think anyone will escape if it comes to that, anyway). The only way to make a difference is to fight back NOW. I also doubt vaccinations will be mandatory. They've opened a huge can of worms they weren't prepared for, possibly because they decided to rush this flu with a scary name through without realising plenty of people were anticipating it.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Persephone said:

It feels like escaping to a more remote area, or at the very least a less built up area, would be the first thing to do. 

Of course, if everyone did that those areas wouldn't be remote, but I don't see everyone doing that to be honest, most people seem quite happy with the way things are. 

There is the possibility of forming an intentional community, in the UK there is (or was) a government initiative for self build 'co-housing' projects, loads of hoops to jump through and there's still planning to get round. 

Maybe going in with a load of people and buying a house with some land, then it's not so expensive. You could form as a cooperative and take out a mortgage as the co-op. The co-op could be anything from a food growing initiative to a campsite, it's just a type of legal entity where the profits get distributed in a certain way and assets are owned in a certain way. Some of my friends and I have discussed this quite a bit. I'm thinking about it more and more. 

I live in a very built up area and I wonder how I would get past London if the s*ht ever hit the fan. At the beginning of lockdown I was terrified. I decided to stay where I was, and not go back to family on the other side of the country as I figured I had more of a support network here than there. However, more and more I think of going back there. I feel really torn. 

I know exactly how you feel. I live in London too and I really want to be somewhere more remote. The cities will be the worst places to be. 

On 9/11/2020 at 11:16 PM, Niels12 said:

Hi there. First time here. I am wondering after what is going to happen, and how we can escape from mandatory vaccinations. What is to come is absolute horror. And i don't see the probability high that the new world order/technological dictatorship will not happen, seeing the level of consciousness, indoctrination, and naivety of the sheep. What is happening now is incredibly dangerous, and at a great paste. We are now at a level where we have to think about solutions/prevention. I want to start a topic where we talk about solutions, predictions and practical information. What can we do to stop this for either everyone, or escape it ourselves? 

Greetings. 

I'm not sure what country you live in, but I think which country you live in will decide whether it would be compulsory or not. I live in the UK, my opinion is that they will not introduce mandatory vaccines here, nor in the US - more like make yer life hell if you don't. I think this will be due to their bad timing. They've picked a time to vaccinate everyone when anti-vax movement seems to be running pretty high at the moment and gaining a lot of public support. It's certainly enough to put the US off from what I have heard them say + the people have guns in America. Think their latest brain scheme is to pay people a $1,000 to get it!

I think some other nations will not be so lucky - Oz for example, and some other nations "more lucky", the Scandinavians most likely.

Personally, and it may seem a little dramatic, but I do feel strongly about this. I am staying put in the UK for the time being - even if they introduce mandatory. I am willing to go to jail, die in defending myself from getting jabbed - I really don't care what they do, I will not get it done. I will not be moved for their stupidity and evilness.

Other solutions.

Yeah there are plenty of communities out there as mentioned, some completely free to join - although to build your own house and to get food you will need some basic building and farming skills.

Plenty of others less hardcore you can join as well - but at a cost and probably more likely to come into contact with the regular world.

Other than that the only way to stop the vaccine that I can think of is for the whole public to wake up - there is still time.... 

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, HistoryIsComplex said:

You want Vladimir's Chernobyl-vaccine? 😆 3 Russian doctors who questioned Putin's COVID policy DIED FALLING OUT OF HIGH WINDOWS.

Some doctors did die but so what ?  It's Russia if you try to undermine the state then you get hit.  It's a bit extreme but .. whatever.

My guess is that Putin knows this is all Western bullshit so he has got his doctors to make something quick a bit like the yearly flu jab specialized for CV19 so that he can get rid of this problem asap.

In other words he is playing the West at its own game.

Why make a real vaccine for a non-pandemic pandemic? 

I can't understand why Russia fell for the hoax in the first place, but I'm sure that you're correct, it's a 'quickie' 'flu shot, produces anti-bodies, for something, but it's a placebo. He can give it to all his own people, probably risk free because I doubt it's full of mercury, rat brains and Gates-type garbage. They will all feel protected.

Now he can sell it to all those sucker countries that are terrified of this killer virus and make a hell of a lot of money, to pay back for the time they went into lockdown. 

In spite of the Russian doctors pretending to be penguins, if I HAD to take a vaccine (and that would mean they lined my family up against a wall and threatened to shoot them), I would prefer the Russian vaccine to anything from any of the Western or Chinese companies.

I doubt that Gates has any foothold in Russia, but who knows, I might be wrong. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Someone2630 said:

I would prefer the Russian vaccine to anything from any of the Western or Chinese companies.

Exactly because Putin is a patriot and takes strong measures to protect his people and country, like in Crimea.  He is not fucking around.

He knows the West is fucked and comes up with idiot agendas all the time ... but he makes power moves like high-mach nuclear ICBMs ... now nobody will fuck with them, they can't.  It's cheap but it works.  He doesn't need 5 fleets of aircraft carriers.

He could not say there is no Coronavirus, it just wouldn't work .. then the world would call him a psycho.  He knows how it works.  But he can make a vaccine, because ultimately if there is a virus it's just a flu.

And the Western companies are just trying to create something high tech so they can charge top dollar ... but he is just doing a PAKFA, it costs much less than Western versions, but it's effective.

And so he does what needs to be done.

And makes Russia look ... useful.

Two months ago he opened a huge religious military church outside of Moscow, absolutely gigantic place full of war hero memorials.  He is not fucking around and he knows how to play the world at its own idiot games.

Edited by rideforever

Anyway, back to solutions. 

In built up areas, I was thinking along the lines of forming networks of people who know its all bollocks, getting together (in person) now, deciding on a regular meet up, time and place that is only communicated by word of mouth to trusted people, to review the situation. 

Having meet ups regularly for music, dance, craft and shared meals is important so people don't get isolated. 

And some kind of food sharing scheme, perhaps a shared allotment, and maybe chickens for eggs etc. this could also be a legitimate way to communicate and get together. Should we go into any sort of lockdown again. 

Find local sources for food now and get pal-y with the farmers... 

I have no idea what I'm talking about really. 

On 9/12/2020 at 9:11 PM, Shy Talk said:

you NEVER win by backing down from bullying,

That's a tricky one.  At some point you do have to push back and get mad, if you don't then you simply die.

But you have to do it for yourself, for your own purposes.

You can't take it too literally because you are not going to win against the undead.

One way or another you will leave this place, and when you do all this shit is going to still be going on, so the priority is to recognize the limitations of the whole situation ... and get what you most need, and leave in the right way - then you win in a place where most lose.

Most people don't they fight and struggle and go nowhere, then it's like Shakespeare says .. life is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, but signifying nothing.

It's difficult you do have to fight ... but mostly for yourself, without really taking the outside literally ... take yourself literally instead.

If you make networks, small as I suggested in a previous post, it's easy to get them together. 

The main thing which ALWAYS lets people down is INFILTRATION or a disgruntled person in the group who wants to be a hero - that's why groups should be small and relatively apart so no-one knows who is who. In a big group ONE traitor can sink 100 people, in a group of 6, he can only sink six (well, actually seven) people.

I already posted the links to Herbal medicines. You're right, farmers (who aren't sheep) are your friends. If society breaks down with civil war, you need to all get the means to protect your friends and families, learn some basic skills. Never fight on your enemies territory. Make him come to you. Use your imagination. Train your family not to be wimps.

If it comes down to that, it will be tough, VERY tough. Then you have to bury your morals and your compassion and get back to nature. Your enemy IS your enemy. compassion will get you killed.

Get out of the big cities and into small villages or into the country, Yorkshire moors, learn how to make shelter and keep warm. Respect those who are battle hardened, ex-military for example

Edited by Someone2630

I don't like big groups of people anyway. 6 seems manageable. I probably have about that many people that I trust, they don't necessarily have a strong opinion about corona or what's happening in the world, but I trust that they wouldn't turn me away just because the government told them to. Family members and a couple of close friends. Other friends, even the ones who know what's going down and are against it and quite vocal, I don't necessarily trust to have my personal back if it came down to it, or to even be particularly supportive. 

I suppose I should count myself lucky to have that many people I can rely on! I don't have a family of my own yet, just me. 

I'm in a really busy city and it just feels stifling. So far away from family too. But there's not much going on in their part of the world. Maybe I could just move a bit closer. 

Does anyone have experience of buying and squatting woodland? I understand  it's usually not legal generally but that there are loopholes if you're managing the land... Coppicing, that sort of thing...i wonder if that's a realistic possibility. 

What part so the UK do people think might be good? I like the South West personally but it might not be remote enough? 

• 4 months later...
On 9/14/2020 at 9:03 PM, Persephone said:

I don't like big groups of people anyway. 6 seems manageable. I probably have about that many people that I trust, they don't necessarily have a strong opinion about corona or what's happening in the world, but I trust that they wouldn't turn me away just because the government told them to. Family members and a couple of close friends. Other friends, even the ones who know what's going down and are against it and quite vocal, I don't necessarily trust to have my personal back if it came down to it, or to even be particularly supportive. 

I suppose I should count myself lucky to have that many people I can rely on! I don't have a family of my own yet, just me. 

I'm in a really busy city and it just feels stifling. So far away from family too. But there's not much going on in their part of the world. Maybe I could just move a bit closer. 

Does anyone have experience of buying and squatting woodland? I understand  it's usually not legal generally but that there are loopholes if you're managing the land... Coppicing, that sort of thing...i wonder if that's a realistic possibility. 

What part so the UK do people think might be good? I like the South West personally but it might not be remote enough? 

Thank you for all the replies i didn't see them. I have been looking at finding likeminded people to do this. So far no success. What do you suggest? Finding Facebook groups? Finding off grid societies. Also when you live off grid, do you think they will attack the communities outside the smart cities? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/13/2020 at 8:23 PM, Mr H said:

I'm not sure what country you live in, but I think which country you live in will decide whether it would be compulsory or not. I live in the UK, my opinion is that they will not introduce mandatory vaccines here, nor in the US - more like make yer life hell if you don't. I think this will be due to their bad timing. They've picked a time to vaccinate everyone when anti-vax movement seems to be running pretty high at the moment and gaining a lot of public support. It's certainly enough to put the US off from what I have heard them say + the people have guns in America. Think their latest brain scheme is to pay people a $1,000 to get it!

I think some other nations will not be so lucky - Oz for example, and some other nations "more lucky", the Scandinavians most likely.

Personally, and it may seem a little dramatic, but I do feel strongly about this. I am staying put in the UK for the time being - even if they introduce mandatory. I am willing to go to jail, die in defending myself from getting jabbed - I really don't care what they do, I will not get it done. I will not be moved for their stupidity and evilness.

Other solutions.

Yeah there are plenty of communities out there as mentioned, some completely free to join - although to build your own house and to get food you will need some basic building and farming skills.

Plenty of others less hardcore you can join as well - but at a cost and probably more likely to come into contact with the regular world.

Other than that the only way to stop the vaccine that I can think of is for the whole public to wake up - there is still time.... 

I don't know how to wake people up anymore. It's so obvious..

On 1/30/2021 at 11:16 PM, Niels12 said:

Facebook groups

These are getting constantly shut down and erased. 

4 minutes ago, Niels12 said:

I don't know how to wake people up anymore. It's so obvious..

One by One.. 

Softly Softly.. 

Using the information here on this forum. 

BC  :0)