What ON EARTH Is Going On With HOLLYWOOD? (WOKE CULTURE, SJWs, ULTRA-FEMINISM, LGBTQ AGENDA) Are They Trying To WRECK The Decades Old STUDIO SYSTEM And REPLACE IT?

Hollywood has always been on the political LEFT more than the RIGHT. That doesn't bother me one bit.

What I do NOT understand is WHAT THE FUCK HOLLYWOOD IS DOING TO MOVIES AND ENTERTAINMENT - THEY ALSO MAKE TV SHOWS, MUSIC AND GAMES - RIGHT NOW.

Was the plan to GET US ALL HOOKED ON GOOD, ACCEPTABLE HOLLYWOOD MOVIES FOR 3 DECADES, then PULL THE RUG OUT FROM THE WHOLE THING AND PUSH A WEIRD AGENDA?

Are NEW PEOPLE IN CHARGE OF HOLLYWOOD NOW, or was the plan ALWAYS TO DO THIS WHEN 2020 ROLLS AROUND?

What do you people think is happening in LA?

Edited by HistoryIsComplex

Hollywood has always been about degrading society and mind control, MKUltra programming, promoting American Fascism, and money above all things.  

The messaging was always there even in the tamer films of yesterday, mostly to promote a degraded lifestyle and all its trappings.  See any Vigilant Citizen article about old Hollywood to confirm. 

Hollywood has always had a communist agenda, but it turned more blatantly satanic in the 60’s.  

As time went on technology and mind control techniques got more sophisticated.  Now that two or three generations of programmed masses have gone by Hollywood doesn’t have to hide it’s agenda anymore, just as the government can also be more obvious.  

A substantial portion of Hollywood was recently bought by Chinese companies, which is actually the CCP. 

• Like 4

It's a really good question and I think the answer is that the California is geographically remote from Europe or any centre of civilisation and so it was not colonised or developed in an organized way, unlike the East Coast of the US which was close to Europe  which was settled organised and encultured normally.

But California was not, it was settled from different directions by different people ... it was multi-cultural due to its geography.  And many of the people that arrived there were brutal pioneering types, murderers, gold miners, and drunk sailors, and immigrants from China and Mexico.  These people thought they were in heaven and drunk, fought, killed, got rich, prostituted and so on.  Even today it's still a long way from anywhere.

Interestingly even the Spanish who had fort towns in earlier California were worried about the approach of America and broke up every Catholic Mission and sold off all the churches to try and keep hold of the area .. and this damaged any kind of organised developed of the State.

When the cat is away the mice will play.

San Francisco was settled in this way ... a gold rush on a river in 1840.  40,000 people rushed over to pan the river for gold, they were almost all men, no women ... and they were immigrants speaking different languages with no law and order, no society and no leaders ... and sodomy took root, along with gambling, moonshine production, daylight murder.  There was gold and there was no law, there was no culture and no society.  Anyone who found gold would be killed if anyone else found out, killed and robbed.  Gangs from Sydney Australia took control of that river at some point.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_culture_in_San_Francisco#19th_century

Cannibalism parties in LA today

ccc.jpg

c2.jpg

Edited by rideforever
3 hours ago, HistoryIsComplex said:

Hollywood has always been on the political LEFT more than the RIGHT. That doesn't bother me one bit.

What I do NOT understand is WHAT THE FUCK HOLLYWOOD IS DOING TO MOVIES AND ENTERTAINMENT - THEY ALSO MAKE TV SHOWS, MUSIC AND GAMES - RIGHT NOW.

Was the plan to GET US ALL HOOKED ON GOOD, ACCEPTABLE HOLLYWOOD MOVIES FOR 3 DECADES, then PULL THE RUG OUT FROM THE WHOLE THING AND PUSH A WEIRD AGENDA?

Are NEW PEOPLE IN CHARGE OF HOLLYWOOD NOW, or was the plan ALWAYS TO DO THIS WHEN 2020 ROLLS AROUND?

What do you people think is happening in LA?

It's about controlling people's mind and breaking down humanity and reducing our numbers. The agenda seems to have changed around the late 90's early 2000's when they began feeding the public multi-racial programming, white women with black men mostly. Then after they normalized that they began with the LGBT agenda. Ultimately all this programming breaks down a persons lineage and breaks the family unit which results in population reduction. Everything the cabal do is about controlling people and reducing the population so that the old bloodlines can remain in power. Hapsbergs, Bernhard, rothschild, rockefeller, and other's that are not as common, they believe they are lineage from Anunnaki and Gods and so they believe that it is their right to rule over everyone else and Hollywood is one of the mechanisms they use to brainwash the population.

The name Hollywood is derived from the actual Holly tree in which witches would make their wands. Hollywood is run by the black magicians and are an arm of the CIA, and the CIA originally began as the OSS which was from Britain.

If you want more information, find a interview by Dave McGowan and Jay Dyer I think is who the two guys are who talked about Laurel Canyon.

Here it is. Listen to this, it's long but it's some juicy amazing information.

• Like 1

Hollywood is DYING though. Last year's Oscars broadcast lost 6 million viewers from the year before - they went from 29 Million TV viewers to 23 Million in 1 year.

The movies they are turning out are increasingly SHIT QUALITY. They have no STAR FILM DIRECTORS anymore. They keep giving big awards to GAY themed movies.

And this year, COVID19 FUCKED THE CINEMA CHAINS and caused DOZENS OF BIG FILM PROJECTS TO BE CANCELLED.

Hollywood seems pretty SCREWED to me, for now at least.

• Like 1

Yeah just read about this seems totally and utterly bizarre.....

We seem to be coming into an ever increasingly rules based culture and society. I do sometimes wonder if this increase in rules and the demand to comply with them is a tip toe towards transhumanism? I say this because a computer operates on a rules based system. So once humans merge with computers as is the plan, then the new entity will be easier to control.....But that is just wacky conspiracy! (maybe!)

5 hours ago, HistoryIsComplex said:

Hollywood is DYING though. Last year's Oscars broadcast lost 6 million viewers from the year before - they went from 29 Million TV viewers to 23 Million in 1 year.

The movies they are turning out are increasingly SHIT QUALITY. They have no STAR FILM DIRECTORS anymore. They keep giving big awards to GAY themed movies.

And this year, COVID19 FUCKED THE CINEMA CHAINS and caused DOZENS OF BIG FILM PROJECTS TO BE CANCELLED.

Hollywood seems pretty SCREWED to me, for now at least.

It is but the damage they have caused is already done. But Hollywood is owned by the cabal who also own all the major corporations in every industry including food and agriculture, which is why I preach to unite and grow food so that we are not dependent upon the cabal anymore.

The thing that is missing is that the wolves are always at your gate, if you become weak they will tear you apart, destroy your culture, screw your women and so on.  Same old same old.

The Western culture has clearly lost its strength, it doesn't believe in itself, it is being attacked from outside and inside ... but the wolves are always there so it means something has died inside the culture.

You can't blame wolves for being wolves.  They are always there.

And ... the way diseases progress is that they start to chew bits off the outside and seek to get their claws in to the organs, once they do they collapse happens quickly.

Society in the West is making an adjustment here ... and an adjustment there, to try and keep things together.

But ... its mojo seems to have been lost, and for me it's clear that the West no longer has any goals, any contact with the transcendant ... meaning goals higher than the material world.  It has no church.  And death follows.

Because without spirit material just dies, it does not animate itself.

The desperation to treat computers as spirituality ... what this shows is that Western people are already lost, I think they are finished ... because material people cannot help themselves.  Spiritual help is not found inside the material world it comes from the outside ... that is what Jesus did, he came from the outside to help people living in a material prison,

I don't know what Western people respect anymore.

Western people think they have everything.  All consumer goods.  They made it, and now they have everything they will merge with computers.

But ... do they really have everything?
Do they have oak beds, or mass produced chipboard garbage manufacturerd by Ikea's machines, the wood being 2/3rds glue combined with wood chips and plastic?

The supermarkets are full of food ... or is it "food", mass produced by scientists clever food substitutes, chemical vitamins, dying wheat full of pesticide.

Do they really have everything ?
They have the illusion of everything.

And the endless sense stimulation of the media, the violence, the hatred, the drama, the sexualisation ... it numbs them ... they don't feel anything.

They don't feel things any more ... they are numb after the media's stimulation.

They can't tell the difference between being alive and dead.

This is why indulgence kills societies, it numbs people.

Then they cannot even tell the difference between men and women.

Or between themselves and a machine.

Or between themselves and an agenda.

... I was going to stick in one of the Ikea adverts here, but it made me vomit so I removed it ...

Edited by rideforever
  • Like 2
10 hours ago, Mr H said:

Yeah just read about this seems totally and utterly bizarre.....

We seem to be coming into an ever increasingly rules based culture and society. I do sometimes wonder if this increase in rules and the demand to comply with them is a tip toe towards transhumanism? I say this because a computer operates on a rules based system. So once humans merge with computers as is the plan, then the new entity will be easier to control.....But that is just wacky conspiracy! (maybe!)

Definitely not wacky! 🙂This is very thought out and yeah, I can imagine that a possibility! 

13 hours ago, Mr H said:

That is precisely what Elon Musk's wife sings about:

1 hour ago, rideforever said:

Images of the devil appears in many forms of culture at the moment.

Anyone not rapidly leaving this world will regret it.

Scripture says pretty explicitly that the Antichrist will reign for some time, that many stupid people will follow him, and that only the Second Coming will defeat him.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, HistoryIsComplex said:

Scripture also says that one should make efforts. It just predicts that a sheepish majority will simply bow its head to the AC.

Sure, of course they will they know no better.

I think the world seems very confused at the moment and it is necessary to turn away from looking at the bad things and simply practice much harder.

2 hours ago, HistoryIsComplex said:

I think they are going back to 80s tunes in music.

Hollywood is a ??? right now. But I do agree - WHAT are they going to replace the OLD SYSTEM with.

80s would be great!  Loved going dancing at 80s night.  Love me some Flock of Seagulls. 

Well production of movies has resumed for now.  A lot of streaming material.  It’s funny because China bought out all the major movie theaters in the US prior to the pandemic so their plans have been dashed.  

Did y’all have that whole Pokémon Go craze over there?  It was an overlap of gaming with reality.  Everyone was falling into the street and crashing cars over it.  Well that’s the future: games/tv integrated, multiverses, “screenless screens.”

On 9/12/2020 at 3:09 PM, Michi713 said:

Did y’all have that whole Pokémon Go craze over there?  It was an overlap of gaming with reality.

I'm convinced that was a test run to get the public used to the idea of hunting down targets, which will probably be fugitives/dissidents in future.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld