UK agree first trade deal as an independent trading nation

QuodHumana

https://twitter.com/tradegovuk/status/1304320706482769920

  BREAKING: the UK has just agreed its first trade deal as an independent trading nation 

   Our deal with Japan creates new opportunities for UK businesses that go far beyond the EU-Japan deal. 
Edited by QuodHumana

• 3 months later...
On 9/11/2020 at 9:50 AM, QuodHumana said:

https://twitter.com/tradegovuk/status/1304320706482769920

  BREAKING: the UK has just agreed its first trade deal as an independent trading nation 

   Our deal with Japan creates new opportunities for UK businesses that go far beyond the EU-Japan deal. 

Just a roll over of the EU-Japan deal.

So very little achievement.

• 2 weeks later...

It's times like this when we find out who our real friends are.

Clearly Japan are friends of the UK. There are other countries like the UAE, who have opened their country to British tourists even in the midst of Covid 19 panic and Europe closing their doors to us.

European countries have never been our friends. They're just all dogs fighting over scraps  in a bowl. They have fucked us over for hundreds of years, particularly the French. For instance we wouldn't have lost 250,000 at Gallipoli if not for the bloody frogs who refused to allow us to attack the Turks at Alexandretta (as advised by T E Lawrence).

Fuck the EU....HELLO WORLD.

Edited by Truthspoon

39 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

European countries have never been our friends. They're just all dogs fighting over scraps  in a bowl.

That's a bit harsh calling fellow Europeans dogs, especially coming from us eternal Anglos. I will never turn my back on Europe despite how mad our leaders are.

Frogs are annoying, but I still love them and they have shown more courage over the last few years than us Britbongs.

Fair play to the Japs though.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

That's a bit harsh calling fellow Europeans dogs, especially coming from us eternal Anglos. I will never turn my back on Europe despite how mad our leaders are.

Frogs are annoying, but I still love them and they have showed more courage over the last few years than us Britbongs.

Fair play to the Japs though.

Look at the bloody Italians and Frogs after WW1.

Straight after world war one they were selling weapons to the Turks to allow them to kill the British backed Greek incursion into Anatolia.

Imagine if they the French had worked with us instead of against us. Western civilisation would have retaken Anatolia and Constantinople. But the Frogs decided they'd rather make money off the Turks.  I've already cited 250,000 needlessly killed at Galipoli (the name even means town of the Celts yet it's overrun with Turks) because of the French.

That kind of repeated historical treachery is unforgiveable and it is the story of Europe.

The only reason the Joos are able to fuck us is because we want to be fucked.

Europe has always been our enemy..... in fact I would say that the number one enemy of white man is other white people.

Just realistic buddy.

Prove me wrong.

Edited by Truthspoon

Just now, Truthspoon said:

Look at the bloody Italians and Frogs. 

Straight after world war one they were selling weapons to the Turks to allow them to kill the British backed Greek incursion into Anatolia.

Europe has always been our enemy..... in fact I would say that the number one enemy of white man is other white people.

Just realistic buddy.

I know more based folks from the continent than the UK, but you raise a fair point and I can understand your frustration.

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I know more based folks from the continent than the UK, but you raise a fair point and I can understand your frustration.

Yes, I suppose it is important to separate the people from their governments.

I will modify my statement, European governments are our enemies and always have been.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2020 at 3:16 PM, Truthspoon said:

Look at the bloody Italians and Frogs after WW1.

Imagine if they the French had worked with us instead of against us. Western civilisation would have retaken Anatolia and Constantinople. But the Frogs decided they'd rather make money off the Turks.  I've already cited 250,000 needlessly killed at Galipoli (the name even means town of the Celts yet it's overrun with Turks) because of the French.

That kind of repeated historical treachery is unforgiveable and it is the story of Europe.

Just realistic buddy.

Prove me wrong.

Repeated historical treachery! LOL. There is so much shit in this statement! Europe being the UK's enemy, and UK is what if not a part of Europe?

10 hours ago, KongStrong said:

Repeated historical treachery! LOL. There is so much shit in this statement! Europe being the UK's enemy, and UK is what if not a part of Europe?

There are facts in my statement.

There are none in yours.

Suck it up punk, we got Brexit.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/10/2021 at 6:32 PM, KongStrong said:

It's not that easy, and when people have voted it was really close. You cannot say that 48% of the people were in the wrong. Time will tell, and we will see how will the situation be after a few years pass. I still think that the EU is the UK's friend, and that a lot of the trade deals will be with the EU. Good trades are really important, and I really hope that Brexit decision turns out to be a good one.

Edited by Grumpy Owl
Spam link removed