Do not let the gestapo shoot you in the head with temperature guns...

@Beaujangles i disagree i see mainly old people that have brought this crap more than the rest. They are the main demographic for watching the msm and buying newspapers. They remember a time when the msm was semi sensible and had decent journalists. Even i do. 

Whilst it is a generalisation i think most people are aware of that. 

I know its not all their fault though as they have been gaslighted like the rest of us. But sorry i dont see how it is 'so wrong'. 

Or to make a correction they have taken it to extremes and taking a more robust response. Which i may add i can understand the logic in that if you are old and vulnerable. But you are correct its all ages. Millenials ironically dont buy it i dont think, not your working class ones. Its all generalisation thiugh but dont we have to generalise?

Edited by Fluke
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kudos to you Oz. I think it's important to not cry wolf every five minutes....   If there are legtimate concerns then fair enough but we have to apply reason and logic at times because some

Make sure you don't let them shoot your pineal gland, let them shoot your wrist or elbow fold, it's more accurate and wayyyy safer. I don't know what the long term health effects are but it can't be g

Im saying what I see...which is indicative of the truth of what I see. If you want to keep your opinion...be my guest. But dont ram it down my throat as it makes no sense to me. and yes, saying that a

1 hour ago, Truthspoon said:

You're fake because you're trying to shut down speech against illegal immigration to the UK.

So yeah. Suck it up muppet.

This thread began as the forehead temperature gun.
You've brought this immigration issue in.
And got techy...
l don't want to read this 3 page thread all over again TS.
Please chill and refrain for a while.
Thanks.

4 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

For sure....it's this years flu......(man made / engineered or not).
Seems to be more contagious.
Seems to act like 'normal' flu.

I was extremely ill last December, took me out for about 4 weeks, 1 week of sickness and dysentry, 3 weeks recovery. But it wasn't covid, just some horrible bug. Longest I've had the shits ever though. 4 days! Never in my life have I had that. Luckily I was off after that until after Xmas. I don't think going out after 2 weeks did me any good, but there you go. 

15 hours ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Make sure you don't let them shoot your pineal gland, let them shoot your wrist or elbow fold, it's more accurate and wayyyy safer. I don't know what the long term health effects are but it can't be good shooting IR lasers through your brain

14 minutes ago, Fluke said:

@Beaujangles i disagree i see mainly old people that have brought this crap more than the rest. They are the main demographic for watching the msm and buying newspapers. They remember a time when the msm was semi sensible and had decent journalists. Even i do. 

Whilst it is a generalisation i think most people are aware of that. 

I know its not all their fault though as they have been gaslighted like the rest of us. But sorry i dont see how it is 'so wrong'. 

Or to make a correction they have taken it to extremes and taking a more robust response. Which i may add i can understand the logic in that if you are old and vulnerable. But you are correct its all ages. Millenials ironically dont buy it i dont think, not your working class ones. Its all generalisation thiugh but dont we have to generalise?

The fact that you dont see it as wrong is wrong in my opinion. Im saying MANY older people have not bought the bullshit. Did you see the protest...did you see how many older people were out in force?  Why are you assuming that so called boomers which as I have said is now used to the derogatory.... are old and vulnerable.? Is Piers Corbyn old and vulnerable?  and he is way older than I am... he has more fight than most young people .... This boomer, millennial, Gen X  BS is really grating and juvenile.... we are talking about people....not types of shrubbery. Younger like with older people come with differing ranges of intelligence and also have beliefs based on the times they are raised in... The last twenty five to thirty years have seen kids raised as projects and the schooling has been dire.  Some can see through it but not all as you are claiming. I actually dont need someone to tell me what I am correct or not correct about. That is solely your opinion. I am sticking with what I said in my previous post.

• Haha 1
59 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

The fact that you dont see it as wrong is wrong in my opinion. Im saying MANY older people have not bought the bullshit. Did you see the protest...did you see how many older people were out in force?  Why are you assuming that so called boomers which as I have said is now used to the derogatory.... are old and vulnerable.? Is Piers Corbyn old and vulnerable?  and he is way older than I am... he has more fight than most young people .... This boomer, millennial, Gen X  BS is really grating and juvenile.... we are talking about people....not types of shrubbery. Younger like with older people come with differing ranges of intelligence and also have beliefs based on the times they are raised in... The last twenty five to thirty years have seen kids raised as projects and the schooling has been dire.  Some can see through it but not all as you are claiming. I actually dont need someone to tell me what I am correct or not correct about. That is solely your opinion. I am sticking with what I said in my previous post.

Ok don't bother joining in a discussion then if you are not interested you said truthspoon was wrong I don't think he was. Complete nonsense your entire reply. 

Yet you are happy to tell others their wrong. 👍👍

Edited by Fluke
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Stop behaving like children, I'm close to 80, I haven't bought it neither has anyone in my family or any of the older people that I know in many different countries. IT DOESN'T MATTER what age group have 'bought it' all that matter is that we stop trying to split people on this forum up and picking irrelevant fights with people. There are a lot of things that I don't buy, but I don't try to jump down people's throats who may have different views.

Only ONE thing matters and that is WE ARE BEING CONNED. THIS ISN'T A PANDEMIC. As long as we all hold that truth, we should stick together, whether you believe that the virus was made by The Mekon because Dan Dare failed to stop him, or whether you think, it miraculously jumped from bats to humans or whether it was made China or the USA,  IT IS IRRELEVANT.

DO YOU BELIEVE IT'S a SCAM?  If you do stop bickering like spoiled children. IF WE DON'T WORK TOGETHER WE ARE ALL FUCKED.

• Like 2

Coronaviruses are a group of viruses known for causing the common cold. They have a halo or crown-like (corona) appearance when viewed under an electron microscope.

So, according to Wikipedia Coronavirus is basically the common cold.

Hmmmmmm. I think we've all been shafted.

I think it's unlikely their testing equipment would be able to differentiate between the 'common cold' and Covid 19.

That's the problem I guess. Hence why my colleague was recently diagnosed with Covid 19 when he just had the common cold.

Edited by Truthspoon
1 hour ago, Fluke said:

Ok don't bother joining in a discussion then if you are not interested you said truthspoon was wrong I don't think he was. Complete nonsense your entire reply. 

Yet you are happy to tell others their wrong. 👍👍

Im saying what I see...which is indicative of the truth of what I see. If you want to keep your opinion...be my guest. But dont ram it down my throat as it makes no sense to me. and yes, saying that all so called boomers dont get it, is wrong.... I am evidence of this as is David Icke.

Also it is wrong to put people in named groups and then use the name for a derogatory opinion. People were called Baby Boomers because they were born after the war when babies were plenty, hence booming. There are not BOOMERS to be used as a derogatory name to denigrate anyone in a certain age group. It is discriminatory and yes wrong! It is ageist and promoting AGEISM. Which is also part of the current agenda...

Edited by Beaujangles
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Truthspoon said:

So, according to Wikipedia Coronavirus is basically the common cold.

Hmmmmmm. I think we've all been shafted.

I think it's unlikely their testing equipment would be able to differentiate between the 'common cold' and Covid 19.

That's the problem I guess. Hence why my colleague was recently diagnosed with Covid 19 when he just had the common cold.

Yepppp they’ve played a blinder. Anyone who has a cold now think they have ‘Covid-19’. A colleague recently had a runny nose and rushed out for a Covid test. I couldn’t do anything but laugh. 

@Beaujangles okay but i am saying what i see. I agree that the names for generations is getting a bit tedious, but a word to describe a set of people is just that. 

I come from possibly the most useless generation there is. Doesn't mean all millenials are useless does it? As a generalisation it is OLD peopke that I SEE that have fallen for this. I have always got on with the older generations because i dont patronise them and i dont talk to them like they are a young child, and i love their humour. 

When i look at my nan and grandad, who were born before the boomers, i do see now that they are vunerable and are not what they used to be. They are both approaching 80 and have been ill. And i know for a fact my grandad would have been more questioning the narrative 10 years ago. However i also know people in their 80s and 90s that are more sharp and aware than people in their 60s. 

I think the majority here realise that when we are talking about age groups we are not putting them all into one bracket. But actually, we do have to judge in times like this. If that offends you ao be it. But from what i can see its the silver tops that consume the bbc and buy newspapers, they are the main audience. 

Anyways I'll leave it at that. 

Edited by Fluke
10 minutes ago, Fluke said:

@Beaujangles okay but i am saying what i see. I agree that the names for generations is getting a bit tedious, but a word to describe a set of people is just that. 

I come from possibly the most useless generation there is. Doesn't mean all millenials are useless does it? As a generalisation it is OLD peopke that I SEE that have fallen for this. I have always got on with the older generations because i dont patronise them and i dont talk to them like their a young child, and i love their humour. 

When i look at my nan and grandad, who were born before the boomers, i do see now that they are vunerable and are not what they used to be. They are both approaching 80 and have been ill. And i know for a fact my grandad would have been more questioning the narrative 10 years ago. However i also know people in their 80s and 90s that are more sharp and aware than people in their 60s. 

I think the majority here realise that when we are talking about age groups we are not putting them all into one bracket. But actually, we do have to judge in times like this. If that offends you ao be it. But from what i can see its the silver tops that consume the bbc and buy newspapers, they are the main audience. 

Anyways I'll leave it at that. 

You are here to cause discord in my opinion. Now you call people silver tops, as if that isnt a deliberate way to shift from boomer to the same BS in one fell swoop. Its a joke to say you dont patronize older people , you do it in every sentence.

As for just a word to describe a set of people...try using the word N**gers to describe a set of people or  maybe  try using fags for a set in USA.  Just a word right.... There are many young people who are vulnerable and not just children. I mean the disabled and those with chronic illnesses. Do you want to judge them too?

I wont waste my time on you any further....so please do, as you said you would - leave it at that.

Edited by Beaujangles
  • Confused 1
7 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

You are here to cause discord in my opinion. Now you call people silver tops, as if that isnt a deliberate way to shift from boomer to the same BS in one fell swoop. Its a joke to say you dont patronize older people , you do it in every sentence.

As for just a word to describe a set of people...try using the word N**gers to describe a set of people or  maybe  try using fags for a set in USA.  Just a word right.... There are many young people who are vulnerable and not just children. I mean the disabled and those will chronic illnesses. Do you want to judge them too?

I wont waste my time on you any further....so please do leave it at that.

Utter tripe

Edited by Fluke
  • Haha 1

@BeaujanglesI have dealt with this sort of behaviour before. You accuse me of trying to cause discord on the forum you have exposed yourself by projecting in your last post.

Because i used the term 'silver tops' you start trying to race bait. When actually i was trying to engage in a conversation about groups of people in society. Shocking stuff really. 

Edited by Fluke
  • Confused 1