Do not let the gestapo shoot you in the head with temperature guns...

2 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

Alright..... but if it means your poor old dad who suffers from obstructive pulminory disorder, like my old dad, isn't snuffed out before his time, is it too much to ask?

I know a lot of people think it's fake... but it isn't. It's a really really bad man made flu....  

And the UK should have closed their borders and kept the fuckers closed to be honest.....

But that's probably why they kept the borders open, because it's the agenda to wipe out the old people....

And replace them with fresh young rapists and muggers of different shades of brown who are daily arriving by the boat-load on the south coast of England.

Those people it seems, are the future of England.

That's what you SHOULD be getting mad about.

A really bad man made flu? Funny because the people I know who had it rather didn’t know or were barely poorly at all. In the majority of cases in fact you’re rather with no symptoms or very few symptoms. If they were going to bother to create a deadly pathogen to destroy humanity I doubt they would have chosen this lol. But, whether real or not, point is it’s a walk in the part for the majority. 

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kudos to you Oz. I think it's important to not cry wolf every five minutes....   If there are legtimate concerns then fair enough but we have to apply reason and logic at times because some

Make sure you don't let them shoot your pineal gland, let them shoot your wrist or elbow fold, it's more accurate and wayyyy safer. I don't know what the long term health effects are but it can't be g

Im saying what I see...which is indicative of the truth of what I see. If you want to keep your opinion...be my guest. But dont ram it down my throat as it makes no sense to me. and yes, saying that a

1 minute ago, ItsTheTruthThough said:

A really bad man made flu? Funny because the people I know who had it rather didn’t know or were barely poorly at all. In the majority of cases in fact you’re rather with no symptoms or very few symptoms. If they were going to bother to create a deadly pathogen to destroy humanity I doubt they would have chosen this lol. But, whether real or not, point is it’s a walk in the part for the majority. 

I believe the testing for Covid 19 is highly inaccurate.

People can be tested positive for 'exosomes' even though they have never had Covid 19.

I know a guy who was tested positive but felt great. Got two weeks paid leave.

I wish I tested positive. Got lots I could be getting on with.

3 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

God why are you still talking? I at least backed my jabs at you with info.

2 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Wow, you're a real ******* aren't you pal. Go away mate. We're trying to have a discussion here...hmmmmmmmm?

Mod note;
Hey.....play nice.
Please.
BC  :O)

Nice logic mate

Then stop being one. Solves the problem at the source.

That's logic buddy.

Jeez, some people and their ego.....

Edited by Basket Case
Because

And this is why the world will never change. You've both made good points, you're both on the same team. Just agree to disagree rather than slinging profanity at each other. This is a time to come together and not bickering over the smallest of details. 

Not take sides here, but you do come across as extremely paranoid Billy, I've seen your posts and you appear to believe or become heavily invested in everything you see and make it out to be the truth. Maybe take a step back and be critical about the material you watch and post. 

Truth, whilst you may not agree with anything Billy has said, I don't think that replying in such an abusive and condescending manner puts you in a good light. Now you may not give a flying feck what I say, but maybe, just maybe, both of you can think about what I've said and be more civil with each other. Just saying and as you were. 

• Like 1

@Morpheus I get what you're saying mate but there's no smoke without fire. I have small amounts of patience for people who don't have an objective point of view or just completely ignore my points and start with the bs. Sorry to the mods @Basket CaseI know I can go overboard lol. I'm just sick of the bollocks that's all...

What are bringing sickofallthebollocks into this? 😂

Everyone's patience is at an all time high and I understand why both of you are losing your shit at each other. Just at some point one or both of need to ask yourselves is it really worth arguing about. That's all I'll say on the matter. As you were. 

2 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

@Truthspoon we can have a discussion mate, I don't know why you act like i'm some big headed guy when I didn't start any of it. As you can see with my conversation with oz I can be civil, obviously. But don't expect me to be civil when all I did was share an opinion and you assassinate my character for it.

You playing the victim now makes you look like a true disinfo agent.

Notice how none of your posts have been on topic either.

Wanna try to get back on tropic?

Edited by Truthspoon
23 minutes ago, ItsTheTruthThough said:

A really bad man made flu? Funny because the people I know who had it rather didn’t know or were barely poorly at all.

l have a good friend who got it about 2  months ago....his wife and 2 kids had it for a few days also.
All in bed at various points in one week.
He described it as really bad flu.
Headache - chills - sweats - weakness - nausea etc...

1 minute ago, Truthspoon said:

You playing the victim now makes you look like a true disinfo agent.

Notice how none of your posts have been on topic either.

Wanna try to get back on tropic?

You legit don't fucking quit. I have questioned your points multiple times. I was trying to come to some sort of resolution so I toned it down and said my peace but you won't stop. 

1 hour ago, Truthspoon said:

And the boomers will never get it.

They're waking up..... but they don't want anything to disturb their TV shows.

And they're still slaves.....

But they're noticing..... but it's not quick enough.... and they send tens of thousands of our replacements every week. All given housing and a steady income and they usually end up raping and robbing the people who actually live here.

Whilst I agree with some of what you say...the above is so judgmental and wrong. DI as well as myself would be in your boomer category, which in and of itself is derogatory. Many people who are older have a lot of common sense and have lived through more than most of the younger generation. I can assure you that we dont all spend our time watching Eastenders or TOWIE, that is for the younger crew. I have not worn a mask from day 1 and refuse to. Meanwhile the stores are full of all ages INCLUDING young people wearing masks. I did not wear a mask to my hospital appointment or any other appointment. I flew halfway around the world twice without a mask... while throngs of young people were faceless wonders.

My aunt lives in the UK she is 79 years old in a block of flats. Surrounded by Asian, Black and White druggies and pedophiles. I have been fighting for months to get her out of there..but the local council is either caught up in the pedophilia or braindead....or both. My aunt is fully compos mentis and can see through this Covid BS. I think it is wrong to be generalizing based on age... especially when young people have been raised in this madness and many see it as normal.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Basket Case said:

But some don't see it like that.
Everyone is different.

Hey, I didn't start insulting.... I'm not crying victim because I can handle it.

The sand in your vagina image was interesting wasn't it?

Why don't you have a word with the other fella eh?

Edited by Truthspoon