Jump to content

Do not let the gestapo shoot you in the head with temperature guns...


Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

 

That's what you SHOULD be getting mad about.

 

We should be getting mad about Israel's high technology transfer from UK/US - Israel - Russia & China. We should be getting mad about Rothschild Central Banking & the City of London, Bank of England, Swiss Banking, Bank of International settlements, The Belt & Road, Greater Israel's Construction, Talpiot, Jedi Cloud, Qualcomm Snapdragon, Israeli Supreme Court, The Babylonian Talmud & the whole zionist movement as a whole. But BROWN PEOPLE BAD... honestly them coming over here is probably more divide & conquer to get white nationalists saying muslims bad so then you can be discredited as racist at a later date. BROWN PEOPLE BAD but no zionists (who run shit, dummy) mentioned? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kudos to you Oz. I think it's important to not cry wolf every five minutes....   If there are legtimate concerns then fair enough but we have to apply reason and logic at times because some

Make sure you don't let them shoot your pineal gland, let them shoot your wrist or elbow fold, it's more accurate and wayyyy safer. I don't know what the long term health effects are but it can't be g

Im saying what I see...which is indicative of the truth of what I see. If you want to keep your opinion...be my guest. But dont ram it down my throat as it makes no sense to me. and yes, saying that a

1 hour ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

We should be getting mad about Israel's high technology transfer from UK/US - Israel - Russia & China. We should be getting mad about Rothschild Central Banking & the City of London, Bank of England, Swiss Banking, Bank of International settlements, The Belt & Road, Greater Israel's Construction, Talpiot, Jedi Cloud, Qualcomm Snapdragon, Israeli Supreme Court, The Babylonian Talmud & the whole zionist movement as a whole. But BROWN PEOPLE BAD... honestly them coming over here is probably more divide & conquer to get white nationalists saying muslims bad so then you can be discredited as racist at a later date. BROWN PEOPLE BAD but no zionists (who run shit, dummy) mentioned? 

 

Dude, I'm already mad about that. 

 

Listen, this is how things really work, let me give you a nice illustrative example of what we're up against here.

 

I was talking to my mum today, about the way the media don't report black on white crime, the way they don't talk about the fact that a black animal shot dead a white five year old who was riding his bike in the neighbourhood, but how they go tits up nuts when a white policeman arrests a drugged up rampant naked black nutcase dusted up on PCP, for instance.

 

And the black fucked up violent druggie, usually with a string of past offenses, becomes the media 'cause celebre' while the five year old white boy, with no previous offenses, is ignored as if it never happened.

 

With me so far?

 

So, yeah, my mum also noticed the trend, how the BBC always report anything with an anti-white bias, but anything about black crimes (which she is aware of as a result of being a member of several illicit Facebook groups) are not reported...

 

Still with me?

 

Ok. So anyway, she says why should we continue to support the BBC? And why do they have black people everywhere now on telly when they're only a small minority. Even on Gardener's World.

 

Yes, I agreed. But why do you have a big TV in your house. Why do you still watch the BBC then?

 

Well, she said, they still make some good programmes.....


THAT is the problem....

 

And the boomers will never get it.

 

They're waking up..... but they don't want anything to disturb their TV shows.

 

And they're still slaves.....

 

But they're noticing..... but it's not quick enough.... and they send tens of thousands of our replacements every week. All given housing and a steady income and they usually end up raping and robbing the people who actually live here.

 

 

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to post
Share on other sites

+ you didnt mention the PBM treatment that uses IR radiation on the forehead to change someone's psychological functions by using near infrared radiation which could explain a lot. Apparently it is low cost too, wouldn't surprise me if there was a breakthrough already made waiting to go when they rolled out.

 

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26989758/

 

We examined the use of near-infrared and red radiation (photobiomodulation, PBM) for treating major depressive disorder (MDD). While still experimental, preliminary data on the use of PBM for brain disorders are promising. PBM is low-cost with potential for wide dissemination; further research on PBM is sorely needed. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Truthspoon said:

 

Dude, I'm already mad about that. 

 

Listen, this is how things really work, let me give you a nice illustrative example of what we're up against here.

 

I was talking to my mum today, about the way the media don't report black on white crime, the way they don't talk about the fact that a black animal shot dead w white five year old who was riding his bike in the neighbourhood, but how they go tits up nuts when a white policeman arrests a drugged up rampant naked black nutcase dusted up on PCP, for instance.

 

And the black fucked up violent druggie, usually with a sting of past offenses, becomes the media 'cause celebre' while the five year old white boy, with no previous offenses, is ignored as if it never happened.

 

With me so far?

 

So, yeah, my mum also noticed the trend, how the BBC always report anything with an anti-white bias, but anything about black crimes (which she is aware of as a result of being a member of several illicit Facebook groups) are not reported...

 

Still with me?

 

Ok. So anyway, she says why should we continue to support the BBC? 

 

Yes, I agreed. But why do you have a big TV in your house?

 

Well, they still make some good programmes.....


THAT is the problem....

 

And the boomers will never get it.

 

 

Also that's minutia. Many people have seen through it but it's all psy ops to distract. These businesses (journalism) are owned by Rothschild for a start, but it wouldn't surpise me if they get their info directly from GCHQ, MI5 etc. By boomers using facebook all day they have fed the AI Cambridge analytica beast so the intelligence mafia already know how to manipulate them because they have the data to do so. Many of these people will see through the lies but many won't until it's too late unfortunately

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

 

Alright..... but if it means your poor old dad who suffers from obstructive pulminory disorder, like my old dad, isn't snuffed out before his time, is it too much to ask?

 

I know a lot of people think it's fake... but it isn't. It's a really really bad man made flu....  

 

And the UK should have closed their borders and kept the fuckers closed to be honest.....

 

But that's probably why they kept the borders open, because it's the agenda to wipe out the old people....

 

And replace them with fresh young rapists and muggers of different shades of brown who are daily arriving by the boat-load on the south coast of England.

 

Those people it seems, are the future of England.

 

That's what you SHOULD be getting mad about.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

100% correct, but you mustn't say that, it's racism and / or Islamaphobia. As far as your government is concerned, the message to young girls is "Open your legs, lie back and think of England" whilst the invaders rape you. 

 

Why, if you get pregnant one of them might even offer to take you as one of his wive's and after FGM, he can put a sack over your head and you can tell everyone how much you like the sack. If you don't he may beat you with a stick, no thicker than his thumb.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Someone2630 said:

100% correct, but you mustn't say that, it's racism and / or Islamaphobia. As far as your government is concerned, the message to young girls is "Open your legs, lie back and think of England" whilst the invaders rape you. 

 

Why, if you get pregnant one of them might even offer to take you as one of his wive's and after FGM, he can put a sack over your head and you can tell everyone how much you like the sack. If you don't he may beat you with a stick, no thicker than his thumb.

 

Yes, thank you, someone who gets it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

@Truthspoon I get it they shouldn't be here but it's MINUTIA because there is bigger issues. I don't know how about the UK-Israel tech hub? Or the NHS infrastructure being upgraded/backdoored/owned by Israel? Or how France who is sending over the baaaaad muslims which plays a key role in the bankers NWO. The british people said fuck the EU, France owned by Rothschild & the Banking mafia says fuck you.

I already said why I thought that because it is BASIC divide and conquer. Send the worst people over I GET IT.

Enjoy the surface level guys...

Dunno how i'm supposed to be fake? I think you're just a muppet honestly

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

 

@Truthspoon I get it they shouldn't be here but it's MINUTIA because there is bigger issues. I don't know how about the UK-Israel tech hub? Or the NHS infrastructure being upgraded/backdoored/owned by Israel? Or how France who is sending over the baaaaad muslims which plays a key role in the bankers NWO. The british people said fuck the EU, France owned by Rothschild & the Banking mafia says fuck you.

I already said why I thought that because it is BASIC divide and conquer. Send the worst people over I GET IT.

Enjoy the surface level guys...

Dunno how i'm supposed to be fake? I think you're just a muppet honestly

White people stopped working together long ago, blacks work together Muslims work together, but with white people you (not me) pick on anything to shit on another, just like this.

 

They don't need to divide and rule, we did that to ourselves a long time ago, soon after the 1960's. Now, white people go out of their way to find the tiniest reason to shit all over one of their own kind. 

 

It isn't bad enough, that the sheep are all helping the twats on top to subdue us, but you lot can't even support each other.

 

It's fucking tragic!

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

 

@Truthspoon I get it they shouldn't be here but it's MINUTIA because there is bigger issues. I don't know how about the UK-Israel tech hub? Or the NHS infrastructure being upgraded/backdoored/owned by Israel? Or how France who is sending over the baaaaad muslims which plays a key role in the bankers NWO. The british people said fuck the EU, France owned by Rothschild & the Banking mafia says fuck you.

I already said why I thought that because it is BASIC divide and conquer. Send the worst people over I GET IT.

Enjoy the surface level guys...

Dunno how i'm supposed to be fake? I think you're just a muppet honestly

 

You're fake because you're trying to shut down speech against illegal immigration to the UK.

 

So yeah. Suck it up muppet.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

 

You're fake because you're trying to shut down speech against illegal immigration to the UK.

 

So yeah. Suck it up muppet.

 

 

Typical. EXACTLY how divide and rule works! Can't you both find some others to insult as well. Go on, try hard. Let's start a war on this forum. Fuck, they would love that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Someone2630 said:

Typical. EXACTLY how divide and rule works! Can't you both find some others to insult as well. Go on, try hard. Let's start a war on this forum. Fuck, they would love that.

 

Settle down kitten. 

 

You seem to be the one here bringing the rage.

 

Calm down petal. 

 

Funny how as soon as you mention illegal immigrants you get grief here eh?

 

Hahaha. I know you clowns and your game. Seen it all before.

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Also that's minutia. Many people have seen through it but it's all psy ops to distract. These businesses (journalism) are owned by Rothschild for a start, but it wouldn't surpise me if they get their info directly from GCHQ, MI5 etc. By boomers using facebook all day they have fed the AI Cambridge analytica beast so the intelligence mafia already know how to manipulate them because they have the data to do so. Many of these people will see through the lies but many won't until it's too late unfortunately

 

Nah mate, this is how real people think. 

 

I don't what the fuck you were talking about..... but welcome to working class reality. People like watching telly......

 

There's tens of millions of them. All watching telly.

 

All your waffle has no meaning to real people. 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

 

You're fake because you're trying to shut down speech against illegal immigration to the UK.

 

So yeah. Suck it up muppet.

 

 

I want free speech you clown. Did you actually read what I said or do you have selective brain function? Ill repeat it again because clearly you're too emotional to have a rational discussion.

 

honestly them coming over here is probably more divide & conquer to get white nationalists saying muslims bad so then you can be discredited as racist

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Truthspoon said:

 

Nah mate, this is how real people think. 

 

I don't what the fuck you were talking about..... but welcome to working class reality. People like watching telly......

 

All your waffle has no meaning to real people. 

 

Why don't you look up the things I said instead of being simple. I'm working class too pal i'm just not a fucking idiot such as yourself...

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

I want free speech you clown. Did you actually read what I said or do you have selective brain function? Ill repeat it again because clearly you're too emotional to have a rational discussion.

 

honestly them coming over here is probably more divide & conquer to get white nationalists saying muslims bad so then you can be discredited as racist

 

 

 

One minute you call me a muppet and now a clown?

 

How about fuck off pal?

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Truthspoon is spot on. We have been sitting at locked in for months while the government homes them in 5 star hotels. Meanwhile our grandparents are watching the BBC and sly, buying the propaganda. 

 

The woke lot who constantly the boomers and i may add the generation before that. Well that is the problem with te boomers. They aren't what they once were, and some are actually being selfish. 

 

Because we are the ones that are going to have to fight or die in the next few decades or so to come. 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Yeah I don't care you called me fake, if you can give it you can take it pal

 

You're a fake because according to you mass illegal immigration and immigrant crime is 'minutiae'.

 

Piss taker. Do one.

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to post
Share on other sites

Because there is WAY bigger issues like hmm, who sent them over in the first place? This is why I call you a muppet, because the way you analyse the situation is not objective, you'd rather just have a go at the brown people instead of the people who put them there.

Clown

Edited by FVCK BILLY G4TES
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Because there is WAY bigger issues like hmm, who sent them over in the first place? This is why I call you a muppet, because the way you analyse the situation is not objective, you'd rather just have a go at the brown people instead of the people who put them there.

Clown

 

Attack the guy who brings up mass illegal immigration to the UK and their crimes.


That's what you do.

 

Dress it up however you like..... but you're suss. Holier than thou, or appealing to 'superior knowledge' whether you know it or not, you are aiding the enemy.

 

I got a lot of grief the last time I did this and had a bunch of trolls trying to get me banned from the forum, but the moderators here are not stupid.

 

Again, because I talked about illegal immigrants and their crimes.

 

That is the one thing they don't want people talking about.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Truthspoon said:

 

Attack the guy who brings up mass illegal immigration to the UK and their crimes.


That's what you do.

 

 

Not even. I get frustrated trying to get through to you. You just completely ignore my points. Stop being a snowflake honestly grow a pair. I said already THEY SHOULDN'T BE HERE.

I AM NOT AGAINST BORDER CONTROL

 

Have fun swimming on the surface.

I'm done with you, you're too irritating and you ruined the fuckin thread congrats 😂🖕

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Not even. I get frustrated trying to get through to you. You just completely ignore my points. Stop being a snowflake honestly grow a pair. I said already THEY SHOULDN'T BE HERE.

I AM NOT AGAINST BORDER CONTROL

 

Have fun swimming on the surface.

I'm done with you, you're too irritating and you ruined the fuckin thread congrats 😂🖕

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...