alexa

Happy Birthday Jesus

Some believe as I do that Jesus was born on this day September 11th 3 BC.

There was a special alignment of the stars on this date. To confirm this you can check it out.

What excellent timing for the enemy/Satan to destroy WTC's on this day & to get the whole world in mourning.

Some believe that Jesus's return will also be on this day.

Plus I don't know if you've ever been to Israel but December 25th is extremely cold and the shepherds would have had their sheep inside and not watching their flocks out by night.

In Jeremiah 10 it literally states that to cut a tree down and to place silver and gold on it is idol worship.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, peter said:

Ha! I enjoyed watching Life of Brian, after all God does have sense of humour ,why else would he have created idiots :classic_biggrin:

140422393_aidiot.PNG.3d82f43103c4dab89b816b88acfff8a2.PNG

23 hours ago, alexa said:

Ha! I enjoyed watching Life of Brian, after all God does have sense of humour ,why else would he have created idiots 

The term idiot is rather subjective, you need some form of comparison to make that assumption  and since one man's idiot is another man's genius  you can see the quandary that the use of that term leaves us in

Edited by peter

From my book (free)

When Was Jesus Born?

When Herod the Great was alive
Jesus was alive when King Herod the Great was alive, but most scholars believe that Herod died in 4 BC, so Jesus must have been born in 4 BC or earlier.

December 25th
Christmas was first celebrated on December the 25th in the year 336 AD when the first Christian Roman Emperor, Constantine, was ruling. The date was chosen because pagan festivals celebrating the sun were already observed then.

During the census
The census that Joseph and Mary travelled to Bethlehem for was when Quirinius was governor of Syria. The ancient historian, Flavius Josephus, who also mentions Jesus and John the Baptist, states that this census occurred 37 years after the battle of Actium. This occurred in September 31 BC, which means that the census, when Jesus was born in Luke, would have happened in 6 or 7 AD.

• Thanks 1

Lies. Lies. And a lack of mince pies for starters. Look, Alexa. Everyone knows the Lord Jesus Christ slid effortlessly out of the Virgin Mary’s immaculate vagina on the 25th of December, and to say anything different is, quite frankly, blasphemous. 10 lashes.

• Haha 1

@Albion To celebrate Christmas on December 25th is to celebrate Saturnalia as such. this is an  ancient Roman pagan festival, always has been, so if anything, this is being blasphemous.......... Stone him.:classic_biggrin:

Saturnalia = Satan

Santa = Satan

🎅

3 hours ago, alexa said:

@Albion To celebrate Christmas on December 25th is to celebrate Saturnalia as such. this is an  ancient Roman pagan festival, always has been, so if anything, this is being blasphemous.......... Stone him.:classic_biggrin:

Saturnalia = Satan

Santa = Satan

🎅

Ok, we'll call this one a draw. Tbh I can see the upside of celebrating the arrival of our Lord and saviour twice a year. All that drinking, eating and generally living it up like a pimp for an extra 30 days of the year sounds good to me. I'd get to go to two Christmas office parties for starters, meaning I could close the deal with Maggie from Accounts a few months earlier than usual. Alexa, I take it all back. I'm sending you a photocopy of my junk first thing in the morning.

Edited by Albion
  • Haha 1

It is fascinating that modern revelation in the book of Doctrine and Covenants gives the date of our Saviour's birth into mortality as being the 6th of April (this is common knowledge to all members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, of which I am blessed and privileged to be a member). Some further confirmation of this date is the ancient and modern practice in the Holy Land of flocks not being released outdoors (if I recall correctly) until at least mid-March...indicating that His birth witnessed "as shepherds watched their flocks by night" was indeed far later than the traditional Christmas season in which His birth into the world is now celebrated in modern times.

Regardless of the date, may we all be blessed with the memory and joy of the Christmas spirit throughout the year and keep encouraging one another in our individual and collective efforts to "Love one another".

Best wishes to all,

Andy

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Andypandy said:

It is fascinating that modern revelation in the book of Doctrine and Covenants gives the date of our Saviour's birth into mortality as being the 6th of April (this is common knowledge to all members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, of which I am blessed and privileged to be a member). Some further confirmation of this date is the ancient and modern practice in the Holy Land of flocks not being released outdoors (if I recall correctly) until at least mid-March...indicating that His birth witnessed "as shepherds watched their flocks by night" was indeed far later than the traditional Christmas season in which His birth into the world is now celebrated in modern times.

Regardless of the date, may we all be blessed with the memory and joy of the Christmas spirit throughout the year and keep encouraging one another in our individual and collective efforts to "Love one another".

Best wishes to all,

Andy

Thank you Andy for these kind words ✝️ 🙂 As long as we believe, repent and have faith in Jesus it really doesn't matter what your religion is or when he was born. This is my belief. 

God bless.

Edited by alexa
  • Like 1

Hi Alexa and thank you too for your kindness as well as your stimulating OP, it's great to hear from and converse with fellow truth seekers bless you all, to me my Saviour Jesus Christ is the Way into all truth worth having, and the Light and Life of a (currently) dying world, may we all continue to share what we have in the spirit of brotherly and sisterly kindness, g'night all.

• Thanks 1